Revenue Focused Social Media Marketing

We're a team of communication experts, social media strategists, and content creators based just north of Toronto, Canada. We're dedicated to helping your marketing efforts keep pace with todays consumer, and delivering measurable ROI with every project.

You have vision, we have a plan to get you there. Our creative mindset and entrepeneurial spirit shines through in eveything we do. Whether you're looking to grow your audience, sell more product, generate leads or build awarness, whatever your goals, we're here to help.

There's never been a better time to build a business, grow a comunnity, or develop a brand. It's also never been easier to "succeed" on social media. We have the formula, we have the experience, we know what it takes.

Our commitment to understand your brand, your vision, and your goals, is unparrelled. We truly work to create a unified presence that matches your idea of what your business is, and should be. We're not just a social media company, we're your partners, your friends, and your secret weapon.

Find out what sets us apart, and just how much we can do for your business. We're ready when you are!

Barrie, Canada

Honda Canada, Prime Motor Group, Empire Property Management, Minotaur Sports, GG Athletics, Master Car Sales, Primo Investment Properties.

Social Media Advertising for Fitness Company

"I’m pleasantly surprised their small team has such mature business processes in place."

Ocr. 2018 - Ongoing

Suits Social manages Facebook and Instagram advertisements for a fitness club. They also develop landing pages for promotional offers, and they create and disseminate an email newsletter.

Barrie, Canada
James Positano
Owner, 9Round Kickboxing Fitness

Although Suits Social’s efforts have not yet yielded the desired results, the team’s methods are practical. The team succeeds in offering business processes akin to a much larger firm. They are responsive and accepting of feedback, making them a hassle-free partner.

I own a kickboxing fitness club. I've purchased the rights to three locations of a franchise, but only one is open at this time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Social?

I hired Suits Social to coordinate social media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.

Suits Social manages my Facebook and Instagram advertisements, and they also produce a monthly email newsletter for me. They develop landing pages for when people click on advertisements for promotions, and they have set up an automated email campaign based on specific actions by online customers.

Darren (CEO, Suits Social) and Brianna (Account Executive, Suits Social) are my main points of contact for the project. Hayley (Marketing Manager, Suits Social) manages the newsletter.

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

They came highly recommended by another business owner friend of mine as well as a member of my gym who uses Suits Social with his real estate company. I met with Suits Social’s team and learned that we have similar mindsets and marketing approaches.

I’ve spent about $1,500 per month.

Our engagement began in October 2018 and remains ongoing.

My gym experienced a 12% conversion rate for one program, which brought in new members, but by and large, I have yet to see the results I hoped for. I think Suits Social’s methodology is sound, however. I’ve spoken with other franchise owners, and despite the fitness industry being very seasonal, this year has nevertheless seen a weird and slow season. The other owners and I agree that marketing efforts that have worked well in the past are not what works well right now.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They are a small team, but they have a big-agency feel about them. They’re organized and extremely responsive. They’re transparent in their abilities, and they’re willing to work with me to craft solutions.

I’m pleasantly surprised their small team has such mature business processes in place. They are thorough and articulate in their process and their planning. I have confidence in them that we’re covering everything we need to cover.

Despite the early results, I am firm in my belief that no other firms could provide a better method. That said, I still need Suits Social to crack the code on what works and what doesn’t.

I found it advantageous to have candid conversations with them. They’re very grounded and open to new ideas. Having honest interactions with them will be productive.

Overall Score I am confident that the results will come, and I have enjoyed working with them.
    I know there are similar services that are less expensive.
    They have been great to work with.

Marketing for an Investment Real Estate Company

“All of our metrics are currently trending in the right direction.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Suits Social Inc. develops, implements, and manages direct marketing campaigns for a real estate firm. They combine proven marketing principles with modern media platforms to cultivate brand recognition.

Erwin Szeto
CEO, Titan Investment Real Estate

Suits Social Inc. encourages creativity and resourcefulness. They establish challenging goals and find a way to achieve them. As a result, lead generation has improved significantly. Executive-level engagement facilitates and productive and innovative experience. They’re invaluable partners.

I’m the CEO of Titan Investment Real Estate.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Social Inc.?

Like any business, we always need more leads. I tried to oversee our marketing efforts myself, but I’m not an expert in that field. Therefore, I hired Suits Social Inc. to manage and execute our direct marketing campaigns.

Darren (CEO, Suits Social Inc.) knows more about marketing than most people. After a short initial meeting with him, he demonstrated his ability to apply advanced principles of direct marketing to social media platforms. Once our engagement began, Suits Social Inc. developed an awareness campaign to help position me as an authority figure within the real estate industry. I’ve received multiple high-level business awards, but the challenge was communicating that to people.

To further establish my business’s ethos and presence within the marketplace, Darren helped me craft offers to potential customers. I also wrote a small book and created short videos per his recommendation. That content was posted to Facebook, so it’s accessible to our audience. Darren focuses on my company’s marketing initiatives, but he’s also consulting on many holistic parts of my business portfolio.

Darren is my main point of contact, but I’ve spoken with some of his employees as well.

How did you come to work with Suits Social Inc.?

They were referred to me by a colleague.

We’ve spent over $25,000 thus far.

We started working together in October 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

Suits Social Inc. pushes us to convert each new business idea to a bigger scale. Also, the Facebook content has been a hit among potential customers. As a result, we’re receiving significantly more leads than usual. We hit our goals for January within the first 10 days of the month. Considering how slow this month usually is for us, that kind of customer engagement is highly impressive. All of our metrics are currently trending in the right direction.

How did Suits Social Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their extensive discovery process complements our sales-driven approach. We recently had our quarterly review with them, and I appreciate how well everything was organized. We usually communicate via text, LetsApp, phone, and email. We also have a meeting with them each month to touch base on everything.

Darren is an entrepreneur and a visionary. He’s one of the brightest people I’ve ever met.

No. I only wish I could allocate a more significant portion of our budget to them.

I delegate responsibilities to Suits Social Inc., and they always come through for me. I don’t expect that they’d work as well with people who like to micromanage projects.

Overall Score They’ve been wonderful.

Social Media for Boating Company

“They genuinely care about the services that they provide, which is clearly reflected in the outcomes of the project.”

Suits Social created profiles across all major social media platforms and manages all activity, including content creation and scheduling. They also conduct educational seminars for the internal team.

Steve Taylor
Owner, Carefree Boat Club

Suits Social’s efforts have resulted in a significant increase in incoming qualified leads. Open communication and an emphasis on follow-up have been key to the project’s success. The team has followed through on every promise thus far.

I’m the owner of Carefree Boat Club. We’re a membership-based club with several locations around North America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Social?

We were expanding to the US from Canada and needed to educate the boating industry and the public on the services we offer. We decided that social media campaigns would be an effective way to reach our target demographic.

Suits Social manages our social media campaigns across channels. We had a Facebook page before the engagement, but they revitalized our presence and also established new profiles on popular social platforms like LinkedIn and Google Plus. They create and schedule content for posting while educating us on campaign strategies and best strategies through seminars and other guidance activities. We’ve focused heavily on Facebook campaigns and have seen positive results.

I communicate regularly with Darren (CEO & Founder, Suits Social), but I work with other members of the team as well.

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

I met them at a local Business Chamber event.

I invest about $1,500 per month on their services.

We started working together in January 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen a significant increase across lead generation efforts and resulting qualified leads.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve never had any trouble getting a hold of someone on their team when I have questions or concerns. They push for follow-up when necessary, which I greatly appreciate as a business owner. Their approach to communication has been second to none. They take ownership of their projects and are vested in our success. We’ve spoken primarily via phone and email with occasional face-to-face meetings. They’ve attended member events of ours, which we really appreciated. I’ve had an especially good relationship with Darren (CEO & Founder, Suits Social), whose experience and overall approach has been key in our success.

Social media content is often lacking in originality, but the Suits Social team brings a sense of passion to the project that sets them apart from other agencies. They genuinely care about the services that they provide, which is clearly reflected in the outcomes of the project. We’re looking forward to continuing our partnership with them.

If you find someone that you can connect and collaborate with, give them a chance to act on what they’re offering. I’m usually skeptical around the promises that social media agencies tend to make, but Suits Social never promises anything they can’t deliver. I was seeing results within two weeks of starting the engagement.

I really appreciated their emphasis on following up.

Social Media Management for an Office Space Company

“Suits Social has been instrumental in generating awareness of our business.”

Suits Social provides SEO and social media marketing services for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They also provide content for blogs and help run events as needed.

Kerri Diggle
General Manager, SuiteWorks

Suits Social has helped reach new customers, fulfill goals, and generate a significant amount of awareness through social media marketing and SEO. Thorough and understanding of client needs, their proactive approach leads to results that set them apart.

I'm the general manager at SuiteWorks Business Center. Our facility offers flexible office space solutions for full-time and part-time commercial clients, home-based businesses, entrepreneurs, and others. We also rent out meeting spaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Social?

Our goal was to keep our funnel full, but we weren't seeing good results from the vendor we had been working so we decided to look for a new partner.

We had a few in-depth meetings with Suits Social, going over our goals and objectives. Their team outlined projects to help us fill our facility with clients. They oversee our social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), provide SEO services, and write content for blogs. They've also helped run a few events for us. Although we provide some input on content, their team generally takes the lead on writing most of the social media posts and blogs.

I work directly with Darren (CEO and Founder, Suits Social).

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

Darren used us when his company was just moving to our area. We got to know more about him and his company through social media posts and decided to engage him based on that. He was probably the first person that we've talked to over the last 13 or so years who genuinely understood what we did—we clicked right away.

We've been working with Suits Social since January 2018 and the project is expected to wrap up in January 2019.

Suits Social has been instrumental in generating awareness of our business. Within a couple months of working with them, we've been able to completely fill our funnel. Our engagement has reached new levels and we've signed on five new clients who found us through social media.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

Darren really does his homework when it comes to approaching each project. It's as if he puts himself in our shoes and treats the scope of work the same way he would for his own company. He's been very responsive to both phone and email throughout.

Suits Social delivers on its promises. Many vendors will overpromise and underdeliver, but Darren has the knowledge and background to actually pull of each task his commits to.

No. Suits Social is either meeting or exceeding all of our expectations thus far.

Take the time to listen to Darren walk through all the steps, whether it seems repetitive or not. Don't miss out on any of the discussion he offers throughout the process, because it's phenomenal what he's able to do by taking that thorough approach.

Social Media Management for Athletic Wear

"If you’re looking for someone who will work hard and remain honest with you, Darren and his team are it."

Jun. 2017 - Dec. 2017

Suits Social managed a Facebook and Instagram account to increase brand awareness, reach new demographics, and increase business. They utilize videography among other marketing tools to increase traffic.

Marc G
Founder, GG Athletics

Due to Suits Social’s innovative and energetic efforts, there was an increase in platform engagement that resulted in a boost in business. Suits’ personable demeanor makes communication enjoyable and efficient.

I’m the founder of an apparel company called GG Athletics.

What challenges were you trying to address with Suits Social?

We had no experience running social media accounts and, as a result, our Facebook and Instagram were essentially dormant. We hired Suits Social to manage those platforms for us.

They came up with ideas for our Facebook and Instagram accounts to increase brand awareness, reach new demographics, and increase leads. For instance, we sponsored an annual event our local radio stations held. Darren Cabral, Suits Social’s CEO, filmed the event, edited the content and posted it on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Darren and his team also found us a model and a photographer well-within our budget that we continue to use for our brand advertisements.

We worked with Darren.

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

We researched local companies and got the opportunity to speak with a few of them. We decided to work with Darren because he’s personable and down-to-earth.

We began partnering together in June 2017 and finished our engagement in December 2017. If we have future events that he could assist with, we intend to reach out to him for those.

When Darren took over, we noticed a spike in engagement in both our social media platforms and our website, which has led to more customers and more sales.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

Darren’s done a great job. He responds quickly to my phone calls or text throughout the day. He’s also more than willing to meet up with me and discuss ideas and strategies. We’d meet up formally a couple times a month to discuss metrics and future strategies.

Darren is very personable and easy to talk to. I’m not worried about asking him a dumb question or suggesting a bad idea because he won’t react poorly. He’s reasonable and doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable in giving my input.

It would have been nice to have worked on more than just Facebook and Instagram with Suits Social, but otherwise, they did a great job.

Social Media Management for Minotaur Sports

"Anything we needed was done right away."

Mar. 2017- Sept. 2017

Taking over for a previous agency, Suits Social refocused the social media branding for a sports facility, rebuilding their AdWords campaigns, creating ads, and posting content.

Steven Davies
CEO, Minotaur Sports

User engagement has increased, along with positive feedback. Besides being technically knowledgeable and wise in the ways of the industry, the team excels in responsiveness, always willing to communicate and make requested changes.

Minotaur Sports and Recreation is a recreational facility that offers a unique blend of kid activities, adult activities, and combined activities such as axe throwing, archery, dodgeball, and nerf battles. I am the president and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Social?

We wanted to build our brand in the city.

They helped us with our social media presence, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They took our ideas, created the content, and posted it on schedule. They rebuilt all our AdWords campaigns and focused on what we needed to build the business.

On Facebook, they created ads and posted multiple times a week. They monitored our Facebook messaging daily and responded to any questions we couldn't get to.

Though I handled any website changes, they made recommendations and helped out with keywords and what the metadata should be.

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

We connected on Instagram. Darren [CEO & Founder, Suits Social Inc.] approached us and made recommendations on what we needed to do to improve. He also did a full analysis and had a report to give us, showing where we were at that time and where he wanted us to go. His proposals and value from his past clients seemed to work for us.

We worked with another marketing agency prior to Darren, but he had a better hands-on approach and was more responsive to our questions and suggestions. Anything we needed was done right away. It made sense to move our stuff over to them, as we felt it would be a much closer experience.

We spent less than $10,000.

We began working with them in March of this year, and the project ended in September.

They did a great job helping us build up our site over the last year. Our user engagement has increased quite a bit. We've had a lot of response and good commenting and shares on the posts.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive to any feedback, and everything was done on time. They always sent us the copies prior to anything being posted, so if minor changes were needed, it was quick and easy to do. We mostly used email and Dropbox to communicate and send images.

They are a smaller house and treated us much more responsively than the other agency. We had a much better relationship with them overall.

There might have been an occasional disconnect between myself and Darren, where I asked for something and had to explain what I wanted. But overall, they did a really good job for us.

You, as the owner, must really know your business because they won't at the beginning. They'll ask many questions, so the more information you can provide on what you do and what your goals are, the better off they'll be with the structural marketing plan and the process going forward, so they can maximize what you're getting out of their services.

Overall Score It was excellent.
    Everything was scheduled on time, and they met their schedule every week.
    Their value, the way they structured their value and packages, was very good.
    Everything was on budget. There were no issues with getting things done.
    I've recommended them to other startups in our area.

Social Media Management for Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton

“We’re now one of the top 3 auto dealerships listed on Google in the local area.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Suits Social set up social media profiles to communicate the auto dealership’s stock, sales, and events. The team also responded to online reviews individually, increasing online engagement and awareness.

Cleigh Pottinger
Sales Manager, Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton

Suits Social’s work has enhanced the dealership’s online presence, likes on Facebook and Instagram, and online search rankings on Google in the local area. The team is efficient and communicative, especially pertaining to their ability to quickly respond to customer reviews (both good and bad).

I'm the New Car Sales Manager at the Team Honda Powerhouse auto dealership of Milton, Ontario.

What challenges were you trying to address with Suits Social?

We’ve had a lack of online social media presence and the ability to respond to online reviews (both negative and positive) through engagement with customers. Given the fact that most people utilize these tools, we needed help addressing our lack of outreach online.

Suits Social set up our social media profiles for Facebook and Instagram and also helped with our Twitter account (even Twitter wasn’t included in our original deal). Although Suits Social offered to take photos on site, we provided most of the content to be posted, including photos of cars in stock and sold, special pricing, charity events, etc.

The team also responded to all of our online reviews, sending personalized messages to customers based on a general template we provided. This process was modified for negative reviews, in which case Suits Social would reach out to our team to bring it to our attention.

Another deliverable included increasing our posting awareness, with a goal of ranking our dealership in the top 3 local dealerships on Google.

How did you come to work with Suits Social?

The company was referred to us by a friend I knew personally. We were the first auto dealership that Suits Social worked with, but they’ve worked with a handful of others since developing a relationship with us.

Before working with them, I reached out to a couple of their previous clients who all said the same thing: Suits Social pays attention to detail and is willing to work with any aspect of a particular project and make improvements immediately.

About $3,000

We have a 12-month agreement that started in February 2017.

Suits Social showed us how we were performing online early in our relationship; those metrics have improved since. We’ve had a significant increase in likes on Facebook, the number of reviews online, and in our search rankings. We’re now one of the top 3 auto dealerships listed on Google in the local area.

We don’t have exact metrics to report because we’ve mostly been focused on building our profiles properly in the initial phase. We’re going to continue to track the progress of online metrics over the next stage of work with Suits Social.

How did Suits Social perform from a project management standpoint?

Suits Social focuses on the exact task at hand and is very productive. The team was always accessible and responsive to e-mails—there weren’t any delays. Most communication happened through calls, texts, and emails.

Their level of efficiency stands out the most. The team was able to upload posts and respond to customer reviews quickly, letting us know if we ever had a particularly angry response in need of our attention. They also reported back to us regularly on other aspects of their work and the content that was being posted.

I would suggest they include additional communication on the individual metrics of social media feeds, so we have a constant stream of updates. Not everyone in our office is savvy with social media performance, so it would be helpful to receive monthly reports that give a general overview.

Trust them and be sure to hand over enough content to make your online profiles strong.

They were extremely effective, friendly, and personable.

Company response