A Visual Branding Agency

The best brands demonstrate passion for what they do and a promise to create value at every touchpoint. Crafting compelling experiences that deliver on this promise is our passion. At Suits Off Media, we are excited to partner with forward-thinking brands to make the world and the web a better place with badass video and websites.

2019
Chicago, IL
  • 401 Michigan Ave, Suite 1200
    Chicago, IL 60611

Video Production for New Interior Design Company

“It was nice to get things completed immediately.”

July 2019

Suits Off Media provided product shots and a promotional video in the interest of creating marketing materials for a brand. The work was completed in two sessions, and captured the creative process for the featured pieces.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Candice Luter
Founder, Candice Luter Art & Home

Suits Off Media’s promotional video already received widespread praise through social media channels. The team was professional, fast-paced, and provided proper research prior to starting the project. Customers can expect a thorough job at a reasonable price.

I’m the owner of Candice Luter Art + Home, a furniture and home décor company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suits Off Media?

I needed some product shots and video to showcase my brand. It was a large marketing project I wanted to do.

The project was to take someone that would come to my webshop or my Etsy shop through my process, what materials I’m using, and close-ups on specific products I’m creating. The whole process involved both sales shots and some videos.

Initially, he spent a great deal of time doing research ahead of time because I was proactive and sent him other designers I liked, as far as the vibe they’re marketing.

It was a collaborative process, he had some great ideas but since he’s not in the weeds everyday like I am, he got some important insight into what my everyday process is. He did the work in two sessions to capture peak natural lighting.

He had great ideas about what we should try with different angles. He was very particular about getting the lighting right. He did a lot of work with the pieces and the way that they are naturally. There were full shots. I work a lot with fringe and rope, so he was able to capture blowing in the wind and effects like that. You can see how textural it was and focused on my home studio and my entire process.

Finally, he completed all editing for the shoot.

I worked with one person from Suits Off Media.

How did you come to work with Suits Off Media?

He was local, so that definitely helped. I knew of him in the community, but had never personally interfaced with him before. I did some interior design for a local marketing company, and they recommended Suits Off Media highly. After their recommendation, choosing him was a no-brainer.

I’ve invested approximately $1,000.

This project was completed entirely in July 2019.

­­­­

The finished product resonated with other people, and they’ve already reached out to have similar work done. I don’t know if it necessarily translated into more sales for myself, just because of the obscure where place it’s located on Etsy, but I also made sure to put it on my Facebook and Instagram pages.

It definitely showcased what I wanted, which is my professionalism and that my business is growing.

How did Suits Off Media perform from a project management standpoint?

He did a good job and understood ideas that I hadn’t even considered. I was impressed with his professionalism and knew the small details of my process that most people don’t think of or see.

The turnaround time was important. Sometimes photographers take a long time to turn things around, and you feel like a kid at Christmas. It was nice to get things completed immediately. I could offer suggestions along the way that best suited my preferences.

No, honestly, I can’t think of anything.

My advice is to come in with a plan that can be modified.  As an artist, know how to reconcile your ideas with the photographer’s vision so you’re both on the same page.

They were affordable. I know how pricey photographers can be but I’m sure he went above and beyond what he charged me for, so I was impressed.
    I would definitely refer him to anyone.