We Turn Ideas Into Profitable Apps

We help entrepreneurs like you shape your idea, prepare you for investors, and turn your concept into a profitable mobile app.

Albuquerque, NM
  • United States

Development & Design for Mobile App Company

"Suite Twenty Four, LLC regularly delivers on our needs; we have an excellent working relationship."

Suite Twenty Four, LLC helped design and develop a mobile application as part of its incubator program. They created an initial skeleton prototype and advised on preparing pitches. The project is ongoing.

Sydney, Australia
Co-Founder and Director, Mobile App Company

The app is still under development, but Suite Twenty Four, LLC has delivered high-quality products so far. Despite time zone differences, the team leads a smooth collaboration thanks to their consistent communication and reliability. Their skill and careful listening stand out.

I’m a co-founder and director of a mobile app startup. We’re developing an app that allows users to submit selfies in exchange for discounts, coupons, and free products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

We engaged Suite Twenty Four, LLC to partake in their app incubator program.

We wanted to ready our mobile app for pitching to potential investors.

My business partner found Suite Twenty Four, LLC by searching online.

Suite Twenty Four, LLC helped develop our mobile application. The team provided design services, an initial skeleton prototype, and assistance with pitch preparations to the investors. They led several rounds of feedback during the development phase.

The app is still in progress, but we’re happy with our collaboration with Suite Twenty Four, LLC so far. They’ve created easy-to-follow diagrams and idea maps as well as high-quality designs.

Due to time zone differences, we communicate primarily via email and Skype. The time delay adds extra time to delivery, but hasn’t affected the project overall. The team is reliable, skilled, and easy to work with.

Suite Twenty Four, LLC regularly delivers on our needs; we have an excellent working relationship. Their business model is straightforward for us to understand and apply to our project. The team has handled our app’s complexity well and listens carefully to our feedback.

No, we’re happy with what Suite Twenty Four, LLC has done so far.

Overall Score Suite Twenty Four, LLC is a top-notch company to work with.
    The team is very flexible and communicates straightforwardly.
    They charge excellent prices given our startup status.
    Suite Twenty Four, LLC has delivered high-quality work. Their diagrams and idea maps are especially user-friendly.
    I would refer them to anyone looking to make an app.

Development for a Child-Focused App

"I’m very excited and I can tell that the product will actually be what I was hoping for."

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

Suite Twenty Four, LLC is developing an Android app for kids, incorporating functionality to lock all other apps on the device until certain tasks are completed.

Wanda Howard
Owner, Skievo

Still in development, the app design has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Suite Twenty Four, LLC’s responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into on budget deliverables are hallmarks of their work. This, along with their can-do attitude, makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the creator and owner of Skievo, an app-based business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

In the beginning stages of launching my business, I was doing all of the work on my own. I didn't have the time to do the producing, writing, and programming with everything else I had going on. I was looking for an app incubator to help me develop the app.

Suite Twenty Four, LLC is building the app for phones and tablets. Hopefully down the line, we’ll do a web app as well. They're focusing primarily on Android to start. Apple requires a lot more paperwork in trying to get an iOS app submitted to the App Store. We plan to show them how well it works on Android to get their approval.

Skievo is targeted to children. The main functionality of the app is to lock other apps on the device. The app will have a list of tasks that their parents want them to do (e.g., getting dressed, take out the garbage). Once they check off items from the list, they’ll earn play time in the now unlocked games and apps. Skievo tracks the time spent in other apps and will take the user back to the Skievo screen where their earned time is up.

We have an assigned project lead as our main contact.

How did you come to work with Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

I did a lot of research. I called several incubators that I found from Google searches. Suite Twenty Four, LLC had the most reasonable price but were also the best at perceiving and working with my vision. It felt like some of the bigger companies I talked to were trying to take control of the app to make it fit their model. I really liked that Suite Twenty Four, LLC is good at thinking outside the box and working with my idea.

I’ve spent $3,000 to date.

Work began in July 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

The app is still under development. The biggest impact to date has been seeing the app come to life. The animation and the colors are fun for kids to look at. I’m very excited, and I can tell that the product will actually be what I was hoping for. It's been awesome.

How did Suite Twenty Four, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I love working with Suite Twenty Four, LLC. We have a standing appointment every week to go over updates. We use Google chat and screen shares. I can always reach out through email, and they get back to me in a timely fashion. If at any point during the week I remember a note or something I want to change, I email my contact and let him know. He'll get back to me that day or the next day. It’s nice to be able to contact them whenever I need help.

Our financial arrangement is excellent. I really appreciate the way that they’re set up to help me succeed. They’re not just going to develop the app but will also help me find investors. They’ll make sure that my business is successful, which is awesome.

I can't think of anything. Everything’s been good.

I was worried about scams and if they would actually follow through. I’d worked with other companies that seemed great at first but then were not what they said. It’s tough when you’re relying on online research, but I can validate and confirm that they are not a scam. You can trust them. They are legit and will do what they say.

App Development for a Cattle Gaming App

“Their communication has been really good.”

May 2017 - Sept. 2017

Suite Twenty Four designed and developed a mobile game app. Based on drawings and descriptions, they first developed a prototype, and then moved onto the actual app. They also provided marketing services.

Blake Lowederman
Owner, The Herd

The app was downloaded over 10,000 times in five months. Although they could improve their graphics capabilities, Suite Twenty Four was highly communicative and transparent with regards to progress. Customers can expect a competitive price.

I’m the owner of The Herd, a gaming app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

I needed someone to develop my gaming app.

I gave them drawings and described how I imagined the app flowing, and then they developed a prototype. After they developed it for iOS and Android, they did marketing and strategy as well.

My main point of contact was the founder.

How did you come to work with Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

I found them on Instagram, and I didn’t want to pay a large company to do the development.

I spent $34,000.

We worked together from May 2017 until September 2017.

We had a little over 10,000 downloads within five months. I market it myself now, but if I continued to pay for marketing, we’d probably have more than that. We had some bugs in the beginning, but they fixed them.

How did Suite Twenty Four, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a hard time understanding the game at first but now they know quite a bit about it. They kept in contact with us over phone and email and kept us informed on how everything was going.

Their communication has been really good.

They could get better developers to enhance the graphics, but that would cost more money. The ones they had were pretty good though.

Make sure you explain everything you want to them, and they’ll try their best to make it happen.

Overall Score It was pretty good.
    I was happy with it for the price I paid.
    I’ve already referred them a couple times.

Development of Dating Application for Fitness Enthusiasts

"I appreciate Adam’s (President, Suite Twenty Four, LLC) communication and the quality of his work."

Suite Twenty Four, LLC developed a dating application intended for CrossFit and health enthusiasts. In addition to overseeing the build, they also created a revenue model and drafted a social media strategy.

Medina, Ohio
Co-Founder, Dating Application

The app will be launched in summer 2019 but has already garnered positive feedback from users. Suite Twenty Four, LLC coordinated a well-managed project, showcasing their communication skills and technological understanding. The team succeeds because of talented leadership.

I am the co-founder and owner of a dating application geared toward CrossFit and health enthusiasts worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

We hired them to develop our application.

We wanted to provide a perfect dating app for our market of CrossFit fans.

Our team interviewed four other companies, but Adam (President, Suite Twenty Four, LLC) stood out because of his business solutions.

We relied on Suite Twenty Four, LLC to develop the app, devise a revenue model, and create a social media strategy.

Adam did a tremendous job leading his team.

We anticipate launching our application in July 2019, but everybody that has used it so far has loved the user experience.

They were excellent. Communication all around was pretty seamless.

I appreciate Adam’s communication and the quality of his work.

No, they met all of our expectations.

Mobile App Dev for Artist Freelancing Platform

"They’ve been phenomenal in helping bring my idea to life."

Suite Twenty Four, LLC is creating a mobile platform to support earnings and sales for users. The solution remains in development.

Ryon Peck
CEO/ Owner, Board Artist Group

They’ve moved the solution toward completion through a collaborative process. Suite Twenty Four, LLC, has worked to develop a shared creative vision. Expect a detail-oriented partner with considerable expertise.

I am the creator and owner of Board Artist Group. We support artists and help them get paid. We want to help them avoid storyboard agencies, which take 25-30% commission fees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

We needed them to create our app and to develop functionality and a revenue stream for artists.

I wanted to turn our app into a platform that supports artists’ intellectual property, publishes and sells their work, and helps them earn money.

We had a great conversation with Adam (Owner, Suite Twenty Four, LLC). He shared and supported our vision.

They developed a website to support artists and job opportunities.

Adam handled everything needed to build and run the app.

We are currently in the development stages. Adam has been teaching me the process, which I’ve found helpful. They’ve been phenomenal in helping bring my idea to life.

Adam secured this vision with efficiency and professionalism. I am beyond wowed by his level of commitment and expertise. I’m grateful for the vision he has shown.

Adam just gets it. He works hard to fix even the smallest details.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Overall Score They made the impossible happen.
    I'm grateful for their work.
    I'd refer them in a heartbeat.

Prototype Dev & Assistance with Marketing and Revenue Plans

"Stellar work Suite Twenty Four!"

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Studio Twenty Four works on developing a prototype from start to finish. They've provided guidance with the marketing and revenue plans and created a pitch deck for presenting to investors.

Cypress
Anthony Munoz
Sales Development Representative, OmniUpdate

The collaboration with Studio Twenty Four is characterized by their outstanding responsiveness and ability to deliver on their promises.

I’m a sales development representative at OmniUpdate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Suite Twenty Four, LLC?

I needed help with developing a prototype as well as with my marketing and revenue plans.

I wanted to be fully ready to present to investors.

I interviewed several different companies. I chose Suite Twenty Four because they were the best and safest option.

They took me into their incubator process, which brought my idea to life. The blueprint came first, after which they tackled the marketing and revenue plans, and then the prototype followed. They also created a pitch deck to go over with investors.

They respond quickly and do what they say they are going to do.

Nothing so far! Stellar work Suite Twenty Four!