We design & develop with beauty and brain.

StudioKrew is a leading mobile app and Game development company based out in India & Canada, since 2013. Creating customer success strategies and implementing them into solutions is what we do at StudioKrew. Providing smart IT solutions with a span of 8 years, our social nerds have mastered the art of pushing boundaries to create customized mobility solutions and create success stories.

Simultaneously with developing exciting products we work on maintaining a strong client relationship which is very important to carry forward business legacies. The StudioKrew team has been a top hand-picked tech company globally across different time zones.

We deliver quick projects while maintaining high-level designs and development aesthetics catering to the need of the demanding market. Do you have an idea? Feel free to consult with our managers to knit out possibilities and strategies to create a viable product before you sign in. Contact Us Now.

Our service offerings include:

• Backend services
  • AI, Machine learning and data science
  • eCommerce Web and App Development
  • Revit Development and Consultancy

Some of the sectors we specialize in:

• Product strategy and definition

• Okhla Phase III
    New Delhi, DL 110020
  • 153 Morrisson Road
    Oakville, ON L6J 4J4

When you hire us, you'll directly work with our project manager, team of developers and designers who are passionate about building products that people love. we understand that the details matter and we take the time to understand you & your business.
Don’t take our word for it!

iTrack | GeoLog monitoring and attendance system Image

iTrack | GeoLog monitoring and attendance system

iTrack, A productivity and efficiency tool for leaders to manage their logistics, salesforce and field service.

The real-time team geo positioning log management and attendance system.

- Navigate to the meeting point and mark real-time attendance.

- Manage Logs and tasks assigned based on Geo-Fencing. Create tasks, assign, and escalate helping the on-field job monitoring.

Create a close group and assign the task with real-time monitoring and the real-time chat with the file sharing.
Appurv Gupta (Standup Comedian) Image

Appurv Gupta (Standup Comedian)

Our aim was to present something more than just a regular portfolio website. We didn't use much graphics as it served to complement the content. For this reason we made an interaction with photo and produced simple animation.

Relp Image

Relp

A technology driven real estate platform built to provide comprehensive real estate brokerage services, simplifying the process of Leasing and Sale. With a focus on providing customized solutions to our clients, we strive to bring forth the best options available in the market based on your specific needs. We act as a common ground for potential occupants looking of spaces and landlords. Be it premium office space, luxury

residential or top retail space options, it can all be found at RELP.in through our large inventory of exclusive properties which is updated regularly to provide you the most suited options available in the market.
The Asian Heritage Foundation Image

The Asian Heritage Foundation

AHF is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with concerns encompassing the cultures, traditions, public affairs, arts and sciences of all regions of Asia, especially South Asia (Afghanistan,Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives & many more). As a art curator, client need a custom ERP for art record keeping and main interactive website to publish their past works to visitors.

LoudMedics eHealthcare solution Image

LoudMedics eHealthcare solution

LoudMedics is an eHealthacare platform maintaining your online health record, finding a doctor in terms of vicinity, specialty or from the other city, finding a blood donor for your loved ones, finding a psychologist, dietitian etc. You can also take an appointment and take an e-consultation from anywhere.

SIO Image

SIO

SIO is an online discovery & booking platform that allows users to indulge in their favorite Fitness, Sports & Wellness activities. Through Mobile App, Health Buffs can choose a diverse range of activities in order to stay in shape and rejuvenate. Sports enthusiasts can connect with one another by booking venues and finding players. SIO makes it convenient and fun for users to live healthier life.

With Mobile

application we have developed ERP system for venue or service providers to manage their business only and auto linkable with mobile application.

Product Development & Marketing for Sports Startup

“…they were super flexible, making them a good fit for my scale of business.”

2015 - 2018

For about three years, Studio Krew provided development services for multiple projects and companies, including an ERP and a CMS. A notable project involved developing a product from scratch and marketing it.

Ashwin Khanna
CTO, Silverstack Solutions

The new sporting product quickly gained traction, adding nearly 1,000 users thanks to Studio Krew’s marketing efforts. With their diverse skill set, the team proved to be a cost-effective development option. Direct communication between developers and stakeholders helped ensure project success.

I’m the CTO of Silverstack Solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Krew?

I approached Studio Krew to develop multiple products across three different companies. This included a product for my startup in Dubai, an ERP system for my family business in India, and a CRM for a third company.

For my first and main project with Studio Krew, they developed a sporting product nearly from scratch. I provided the wireframes, and they took it from there. Rather than just developing an MVP, they helped create a finished product because we had time to adjust to the market. Afterward, they handled all of the marketing.

The second project involved building a supply chain management ERP system for my family business in India. The system gave our entire manufacturing process access to tablet technology, which allowed us to better manage our inventory.

Finally, Studio Krew created a CRM-based project with geotracking features for the sales staff at my third company. With the CRM, HR resources and management would be able to better facilitate care and avoid false HR claims. The team collaborated with my in-house developers in India, using .NET and Java.

They assigned a different team depending on the project, but I typically worked with a project manager and two junior developers. Everyone was technologically flexible. They were able to scale their teams easily, and it was quick to onboard resources for the projects.

How did you come to work with Studio Krew?

A friend of mine had worked with them before and referred them to me.

I spent about $135,000 CAD (approximately $100,900 USD) across all projects.

Our collaboration lasted from 2015–2018.

It was a fantastic experience working with them. For my first startup, the quality of the product and their marketing directly contributed to our growth. They quickly secured about 980 users through their marketing channels and SEO work alone. Our company would later be acquired by a local Dubai sports enterprise.

How did Studio Krew perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a project manager who kept in touch for all of the non-technical logistics and dealt with the developers directly. We worked in sprints to hit on all of the features for my first startup’s product and used email, Zoho, and Trello to coordinate. The team’s communication was fantastic; they always provided accurate time estimates.

Their marketing skills were fantastic. They did a great job considering that they were promoting a product in an unfamiliar market. I didn’t have to guide them much beyond a few meetings either; they just handled it.

I also liked that they took a very personal approach. I could bypass channels in favor of one-to-one meetings, and there would be no issues. On top of that, they were super flexible, making them a good fit for my scale of business.

No, not that I can think of.

Generally, when outsourcing web development, clients have a number in mind that they’re willing to spend. But don’t worry so much about exceeding your rate.  They’ll always beat your budget while surpassing expectations.

Overall Score It was a fantastic experience.
    I don’t think that anyone else would’ve done this job for the listed rate.

Mobile App Dev for Co-Working Platform

“It’s all working seamlessly.”

Oct. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Studio Krew provided mobile application development services for Android and iOS. The apps’ features include booking options, event management, a user forum, and communication with other users.

COO, Co-Working Platform

With one app live and the other in beta mode, the project has been a success. The team quickly addressed any bugs smoothly and effectively, ensuring the growing client base is satisfied. They made themselves available at all times and worked hard to meet all deadlines.

We’re a co-working space that operates on a rental basis. Our visitor-management system enables hassle-free entry and exit to different facilities. I’m the COO and founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Krew?

We wanted to find a company that could handle all the development phases of our product. That involved working on iOS and Android application development. A company’s initial stages are especially important for its future chances, so we needed to develop the product quickly. On top of that, we wanted a company that would always be there for us.

They worked on the design and development of the application for our coworking space. We discussed a basic idea of what we wanted it to look like, as well as the general concept behind it. Our CEO, co-founders, and directors all sat down with Studio Krew to provide some insights.

The apps were developed for both Android and iOS. They’re a full digital management solution for team co-location. People can reserve and cancel meeting rooms, communicate and meet with co-workers, and post freelance jobs or anything else on the app’s forum. There’s also an event management system, a visitor management system, and a room access management system, all within the apps.

I’ve mainly worked with Vineet (Co-Founder and CTO, Studio Krew), though I’ve also interacted with others in his team.

How did you come to work with Studio Krew?

They were based in our coworking space, so it was easy for us to reach out to them. At that time, they were expanding.

We didn’t really look at any other agencies. As our plans were still a work in progress, we thought it was better to rely on people we already knew and were working with.

The total cost has been around $80,000–$90,000.

We worked with them between October 2017–August 2018.

The first app is live, and the second one is in a beta version. It’s all working seamlessly. Every app and platform will have a bug or two when it first comes out, but they solved all those problems and made the whole thing look easy. They’re very amenable whenever we need something.

We’re getting more clients due to the app. People have been asking us who developed it and we’re happy to say it was Studio Krew.

How did Studio Krew perform from a project management standpoint?

Their principal is reliable and accountable. He’s always available, even when we call him in the middle of the night. We had some early issues in the process, but it turned out well in the end. Generally, they’re efficient and effective. They delivered the project on time and made sure tasks were completed on time.

Everything was handled by their team. We work in the same space, so we had meetings in-person, and also used email and Slack.

The whole process was really efficient thanks to their efforts. They did whatever we asked them to do. If we had questions, they answered them, and they were there to help us whenever we encountered a bug.

They need to get a few more developers because there’s a lot of stress on their team. They worked hard on our products, sometimes pushing more than 9–10 hours each day.

We haven’t had any specific issues. The project worked well, and the deadlines were met. We have no complaints, and we always recommend them to other people.

Everyone is always looking for a cheaper option.

Web Development And SEO for Standup Comedian

"Studio Krew listened to everything and made sure it was done."

Feb. 2017 - June. 2017

Studio Krew built a customized website using a varied tech stack, including HTML5, PHP, and MySQL, to develop the frontend and backend of the site.

Appurv Gupta
Owner, FunnyG Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

The site’s reliability and attractiveness have increased leads. Studio Krew was always willing to listen to suggestions and make targeted improvements. Although tasks could have been completed more quickly, they ensured every element of the site fulfilled expectations.

I am a self-employed comedian. On my website, people can see my present work and previous experience. Although I run a one-man-show, I have a team of people who manage the background work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Krew?

I revamp my website every one or two years. The previous version was a WordPress site built by another team, and I needed to create a new one from scratch. This project included everything on the site, from the frontend and backend to the input entries and completed booking forms.

The previous version had not been built from scratch; it was based on a template that was customized to meet my requirements. I have been working in the field for four or five years, so I knew what the new site needed to provide.

Studio Krew developed my website using a JavaScript library, HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP, CI, MySQL, Photoshop, and AfterEffects. I gave them an overview of what I was looking for on the frontend and backend, but I didn’t focus on how they achieved it. After giving them a single input, I wanted a certain output. I didn't look at the process in between. The second phase of the project has been marketing. While Studio Krew have worked on SEO, they haven’t provided marketing services. This field is huge, so I have two specialists for it.

I worked solely with Vineet Jain [Co-Founder and CTO], to whom I could tell what I wanted. He had a couple of resources on the back-end and served as my sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with Studio Krew?

One of my friends, who occupied the same co-working space as the team, told me about them. I had also started working in the same space, which made it easy to communicate what I wanted for the site.

The total cost was 50,000 INR ($786 USD). We have done additional work—including SEO and SEM—so I cannot say for sure.

I started working with Studio Krew in January or February 2017. The first phase took one-and-a-half months to complete, but I requested a few changes after that. The final version took us three or four months to complete.

The new website contains 90—95% of what I requested from Studio Krew. It’s already four or five months old, and after such a period we always identify something which can be added. In general, I have what I wanted from the new site.

My previous website was quite conventional. The current one is more customized, which has taken some time to complete. My leads count has gone up, which could be a result of its appearance, back-end functionalities, and SEO and SEM.

In terms of functionality, I haven’t seen any issues in the last few months.

How did Studio Krew perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was in place, but their time management could have been better. The polishing process took longer than anticipated, which could have been avoided.

I share the same co-working space with them, so we didn’t have a need to use email or other tools. I conveyed the changes that I wanted face-to-face. If they had any concerns, they could come to me and make changes according to my requirements.

They were professional and patient. Even though there were a set number of changes included in our agreement, Studio Krew listened to my feedback and requests. It took additional time, but the final product was what I wanted from them. They make sure that their client service is good and that the client is happy at the end of the project.

Time management could be improved, but it is relative: the more work I assign, the more time it will take to complete. If there were scope for improvement, it would be in this area. If a task can be done in three days, it can also be done in one or one and a half days when prioritized correctly. The project could have been completed in less time, irrespective of the number of changes I gave them.

Anyone who wants to use their services can save time by having a clear idea of what needs to be done. Studio Krew can work with generic directions, but telling them everything in advance will wrap up the project faster.

Overall Score Deadlines were the only drawback.
    They weren’t always able to meet deadlines. Timing could have been better.
    I got quotes from other companies, but they weren’t within my budget. In terms of cost, Studio Krew was good.
    I am very comfortable in terms of cost versus quality, and I will refer them.