Customized internet marketing and SEO

BRONZE VERIFIED

studio1c is a digital marketing agency founded in 2007 specializing in customized internet marketing, SEO and website development. Currently, we have a strong and growing customer base that comes from Salt Lake City, Chicago and New York City. The agency includes designers, writers, social media managers, SEO specialists and website developers.

Our customized internet marketing examines your entire online presence to see where your business is and where it needs to be. We consider your online reviews, social media presence, what’s on your website and how it functions among other things. We then create a comprehensive proposal that outlines specifics regarding the work to be done at a price agreeable to you. We believe in complete transparency in our work. That’s why, from the moment we start, we share what work is being completed with our clients. Each time a team member works on your project, you will know what they're doing and when. This ensures accountability on our end and peace of mind on yours. We want you to feel you are receiving the maximum return on every dollar you spend. Each month, you receive a monthly statistical analysis of the work that was done and how your efforts paid off as well as what we have planned for the following month.

2007
Sandy, UT
  • 8744 S Sandy Parkway Unit H
    Sandy, UT 84070

Enviro Care Inc, Ridge Cafe, College Street Brewhouse & Pub, EO Tools, Verdansa

Verdansa Image

Verdansa

Challenge: Verdansa is in the clean air and enviromental sectors in NYC - a highly competitive space. They wanted a fresh new look to their website to to showcase information about their new app release along with internet marketing and SEO.

Response: Working closely with the partners of Verdansa, we garnered them more exposure and higher ranking in SERPs. During our time working with

them, they had an expose in the New York Times, CBS News NY, NBC NY, HBO and more.
EO Tools customized shopify website Image

EO Tools customized shopify website

Challenge: Started in 2014 in a small, relatively new, niche industry, they wanted to grow big and fast to become one of the most visible essential oil tool suppliers in the industry.

Response: We created a customized shopify ecommerce online retail cart and also included monthly subscriber product being auto shipped and sold as well as an affiliate marketing portal to generate more

sales. Our clean and modern asthetic paired with an agressive online marketing strategy paid off for EO Tools. At around the 2 year mark, we'd garnered over 50,000 social media followers and 30,000+ email addresses and helped procure their products in retail outlets around the world and used by some of the top leaders in the Essential Oil Industry!
Ridge Cafe website design Image

Ridge Cafe website design

Challenge: The cafe lacked any real direction with inconsistent administration coming and going and no marketing strategy, it's no wonder sales continued to decline.

Response: Concise marketing goals, aggressive internet marketing, retargeting local campaigns, and targeting the undervalued large outdoorsy demographic that passed this ideal cafe everyday.

Enviro Care website development Image

Enviro Care website development

Challenge: Their prior site was severely neglected, non-responsive, riddled with broken links, missing pages and broke when you resized it for mobile or tablet viewing. Their SEO Company (which they paid a great deal to over the years) was simply going through the motions and not properly managing or optimizing the website, not bringing them prospects and continually billing them with no improvement. As you can

see in the image below, we hit the ground running February 2, 2020 and there has been a drastic improvement across the board regarding their stats and website.

Response: We developed targeted online marketing goals, PPC ad campaigns, emails to their demographic and developed an updated, and built responsive, SEO optimized website.

Enviro Care starting analytics Image

Enviro Care starting analytics

Web Design & Digital Marketing Services for Jazz Vocalist

“The team at studio1c is amazing and great to work with.”

Feb. 2012 - Ongoing

studio1c came onboard to design and develop a website with a music player, an EPK, video integration, and other features. They have since done email marketing, SEO, and social media management and optimization.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Marlene Arden
Contemporary Singer & Voice Coach, Marlene Arden Jazz

studio1c has sustained a long-term partnership by helping the client establish a more visible and professional presence online, which has culminated in more work and a strong reputation in the industry. The team is helpful and easy to communicate with, and their talent for design is noteworthy.

I’m a contemporary jazz vocalist. I’m also a professional voice teacher and vocal coach.

What challenge were you trying to address with studio1c?

Initially, I needed my website designed and developed. Then, I needed internet marketing services to give me more of a presence online.

First, studio1c built my website with a music player, video integration, links to purchase music, an electronic press kit (EPK), and downloads for prospective people hiring me overseas. They streamlined my voice lessons page and added details about my teaching and what I do.

Then, they helped me with internet marketing to create a professional online presence and get more recommendations. They did email marketing with Constant Contact. The team helped me set up LinkedIn and Google My Business, which I’ve gotten quite a few recommendations through. They also helped with SEO. They added and adjusted my keywords, titles, and meta information.

They also did social media management and created my profiles on Instagram and Facebook. They’ve optimized my social networking profiles so that I can rank higher in search engine results, and so people can find me.

Now, they’re redesigning part of the website. They continue to provide online marketing services, working to bump everything up on LinkedIn and elsewhere.

I’ve worked with two people from their team. Michelle (Website Designer & SEO Strategist) does the design work, and then the other person is more of a point of contact.

How did you come to work with studio1c?

It was a referral.

It must be $10,000 or more.

I began working with studio1c in February 2012. I’m still working with them today.

I’ve gotten more work from their services. My jazz quartet got more gigs working on cruise ships internationally (prior to COVID). My online presence has allowed me to establish more of a reputation as a voice coach, which I really enjoy doing, and I’ve gotten more students.

The team at studio1c is amazing and great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone in this capacity.

How did studio1c perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. We communicate via phone and email.

studio1c is extremely talented in design. They’re very easy to communicate with. If anything needs to get done on a last-minute basis, they’re very helpful.

No, not in my opinion.

Hire them.

Web Dev & SEO for Contractor

"The workflow was seamless. (They are) extremely responsive and timely."

Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020

A general contractor hired studio1c to assist with web design, SEO, digital marketing, planning, and analytics. They created a website, Google presence, social media, and SEO strategy for the contractor.

Sandy, Utah
Chris Larsen
Owner, Rockledge Constructors

They achieved all the work, providing monthly reports on their progress. The workflow between teams was seamless, as the team at studio1c was personal, professional, timely, and full of great ideas.

Rockledge Constructors is a residential and light commercial general contractor. I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire studio1c?

Website design SEO Digital marketing planning and analytics

Get our business introduced in the community. Establish an online presence.

Personal reference

Studio1c took a description of our objectives and ideas and created a professional website, Google presence, social media and SEO functions.

Michelle was our primary point of contact.

We received monthly reports on website hits, Google reviews in addition to the completion of a LinkedIn profile and other digital marketing task completions.

The workflow was seamless. If anyone waited on completion of tasks it was studio1c waiting on me to complete what they needed from me. Michelle is extremely responsive and timely.

Personal, professional, timely and full of great ideas (guided by a history of success).

None.

Always available
    I have no basis for the cost, but I have no complaint
    Nice design and analytics

Website Rebuild & SEO for Environmental Waste Firm

"They are able to break complex ideas down to a usable level."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

studio1c is doing a complete site rebuild and SEO plan. They're beginning to manage social media accounts and drip campaigns. The team provides online content, vertical-based marketing, and new logo design.

North Salt Lake, Utah
Ron Henderson
CEO, Enviro Care

Getting results quickly, studio1c's work has improved the client's search categories and increase business. Meeting deadlines and sticking to a schedule, they've helped the project progress. They deliver on what they say they're going to do and share with the client's team.

We are a full service Environmental Waste Logistics, Spill Response and On-site Services firm. I am the Chief Executive Officer.

For what projects/services did your company hire studio1c?

A complete site rebuild and SEO plan. They are also beginning to manage our social media and drip campaigns.

- Site functionality - Use of site to build our brand well recouping the monthly investment through direct response capabilities - Clear messaging across all our business verticals located on the same site - Trackable ROI we key search terms and direct site feedback

Recommended by another business that had good success with Studio1c.

The took the difficult world of marketing and SEO and broke it down in terms we could understand. This allowed us to build a company wide marketing project, not just a website, that bled into our sales department. Consistent messaging from our sales team that could be backed up by web content was critical for this project. Studio1c was able provide online site content that allowed our team to expand its ability to sell face to face. Services included: - Logo rebrand - Site rebuild and SEO - Social media marketing - Email and drip marketing - Vertical based marketing

We mostly worked one on one with Michelle

The SEO results came back quickly. Our previous search categories were not actually even what our clients were searching for. Currently the business that is coming in from our contact us form is paying for our monthly contract price

It was schedule and deadline based. It was effective and shareable with our team. Everyone had feedback capability as the project progressed

They did what they said they were going to do in the time frame they said they were going to do it. We never felt we "didn't understand marketing" or "SEO was very complicated". They are able to break complex ideas down to a usable level.

Digital Marketing and Web Dev for Local Café

"We went from people not knowing where we were to people making a concerted effort to get to us."

Feb. 2019 – Ongoing

After studio1c developed the client’s website, they became an ongoing social media marketing and SEO partner. They manage Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat and developed a logo.

Draper, Utah
Anthony Crossley
General Manager, Ridge Café

Internal stakeholders are pleased with how the professionalism and quality of the website, as well as its high search rankings. studio1c has created a pattern of on-time or ahead-of-schedule deliveries. Their ability to work independently and deliver correctly the first time stands out.

I’m the general manager of Ridge Café. We’re a small, locally-owned restaurant and café.

What challenge were you trying to address with studio1c?

Our location is not ideal, and we needed more visibility, a stronger market presence, and a social media presence. We also needed a functional website. It was a lot of marketing and design.

We originally hired them to build our website, and then we transitioned them into doing management of our Facebook page. Now, they’re part of our team to help with marketing ideas and implementing our ideas. They offer their expertise to get the word out about Ridge Café.

They basically built our website from scratch, developed our logo, implemented online ordering. They’ve also done photography of our food and put the pictures on our website. They also put our menu online.

They now handle our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat accounts. I’m not too familiar with those platforms, though. They do daily posts, and, during the busiest time of year when we don’t need to spend a lot on advertising, they do weekly posts. Right now, they’re ramping up for us.

Michelle (Website Designer, studio1c) is our main point of contact, and there are 2–3 others I have contact with.

How did you come to work with studio1c?

I found them on Google.

We budget $25,000–$50,000 a year for them.

We’ve been working together since February 2019.

Our sales are only down 35–40% now while similar businesses around us are down 80%. We went from people not knowing where we were to people making a concerted effort to get to us. The impact on our business has been fantastic.

The site itself is very healthy. They send me an SEO report every month, and it just keeps getting better as they continuously improve the site. Our rankings are fantastic.

How did studio1c perform from a project management standpoint?

On-time is an understatement. I’ve had a hard time getting other people to respond in weeks, but studio1c gets back to me within the hour, if not right away. They constantly exceed their deadlines. If I give them one week, I often hear back in 2­–3 days. They’re professional and timely.

We communicate over Zoom and email, and we have face-to-face meetings when we announce things. They sit in on our bigger, all-hands meetings as well.

They bring expertise in social media and marketing to the restaurant that I don’t have. Additionally, their professionalism stands out. They make us look great. We’re a small mom-and-pop restaurant, but the site makes us look glamorous. They step everything up.

Not that I can think of. We’re all learning together, figuring out how to navigate this, but I honestly have no complaints whatsoever.

Let them do what they do best. Trust them to market your place.

Overall Score I explain to them what I want and don’t have to think about it again until it’s on my desk and ready to go.
    They’re always early.
    They were considerably under everyone else when they bid on our website.
    Always on time with a beautiful product.
    I’ve never worked with anyone better.

BRONZE VERIFIED