Build your application with top #software agency

WHO WE ARE?

✌ ✌ ✌

We are a team of experienced software developers, business analysts and managers. Together we create a digital product #agency to help startups and enterprises with custom software development.

✅  3+ years on the market

✅  Strong experience in web app development and IoT

✅  6+ years average developer experience

✅  All developers work in-house

✅  35+ successful projects delivered

✅  15+ people onboard

Transparency (Jira & Repo access, Regular reporting, Clear and simple process, Dedicated Slack room)

Trust (Trial period, Support with SLA, Regular meetings)

Security (Code ownership, NDA included, Regular backups, Security policy)

Quality (Agile approach, Code review & QA, Early and often deployments, Multi-stage hiring process)

SERVICES

We offer a full spectrum of software development services: prototyping, design, frontend (ReactJS, Webpack), backend (Node.js, PHP).

Wide knowledge of Redis, RabbitMQ, Amazon AWS, MongoDB, Nginx, LoadBalancing allows us to build truly scalable and awesome internet applications.

✅  Strategy & Design

✅  Software Development

✅  Maintenance & Support

Get a free estimate: [email protected]

Studio Software
Ofiar Oświęcimskich 17
Wrocław 50-069

GPS Software

Track your fleet with GPS Software.

Track your vehicles in real-time with web and mobile application. Create advanced statistics and reports with multiple features and filters. Track speed, fuel consumption and get notified when specific actions occur. Allow your customers know where the truck with their delivery is, by generating one-time links valid only for specific period of time. Take control of your fleet!

Fitme

Work out at home with an online gym.

The first online gym in the world, which allows two-way online live fitness classes run by the best trainers. Use the platform with dedicated video conference system both for individual trainings and group activities. Connect to your TV and a webcam and start your training - you will have a direct online video & audio connection with a trainer who can talk to you and correct every mistakes you make while exercising. Feel motivated! Don’t waste your time commuting. Workout wherever you are!

SmartPorter

Manage your apartments 100% remotely.

SmartPorter is an IoT solution that connects Assa Abloy electronic locks with cloud-based platform, where you can manage your locks from every place in the world. System is integrated with most of the booking websites (Airbnb, Booking.com) and automatically creates temporary codes for the guests, which are sent to them by email and sms. You can add, change or remove the codes, check the history of access, open the doors remotely, and much more. Codes are valid only during certain period of time and auto-expire. Resign off the traditional keys and fully automate renting process! No more passing the keys!

Software Development for Storage Rental Company

“Studio Software delivered everything I wanted.”

Jan. - Jun. 2018

Studio Software built a bespoke web platform that allows customers to rent secure storage boxes.

CEO, Storage Rental Company

Studio Software accurately translated requirements into a high-quality solution that has contributed to business growth. Their efficient workflow, clear communication, and daily reports helped keep the project on track.

I’m the CEO of a self-storage company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Software?

We were developing new services for automatic self-storage.

Studio Software built the software that serves as the base of my company. They had worked on a similar project in Poland for automatically opening apartments, which includes a special system that allows apartment owners to send answers to clients automatically. They offered the same system to us, and we adapted it to our expectations.

Studio Software set it up so that clients can visit our site, specify the number of boxes they want, pay online, and have invoices created automatically. It was important for us to have a good customer journey online, ensuring that they could do what they needed to quickly. Our second requirement involved security. Our self-storage facilities have special locks, and we didn’t want hackers to get access to them.

We were in contact with a product manager and 3–4 developers.

How did you come to work with Studio Software?

They had the experience we needed, so we asked about the possibility of a collaboration and discussed our expectations. The second reason for choosing Studio Software was that they’re sensitive to clients. Plus, they offered the best pricing.

We spent about $50,000.

We worked with Studio Software from January–July 2018. The project timeline was six months. We are planning to expand the software, but this is something for the future.

Studio Software delivered everything I wanted. If we wanted to change something or have a discussion, they were open to everything. The impact has been critical to our business.

How did Studio Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the timeline, budget, and work accurately. We communicated with the project manager, who was in charge of delegating tasks and scheduling everything. Our project manager and theirs had sprint meetings every 1–2 weeks. They gave us updates for every sprint. We had phone conferences about different issues as well as day-to-day communication and reporting.

We were impressed with their understanding of our business expectations and their ability to translate those into specialized software.

No. Everything is working as we want it at the moment.

It’s a very hard question.

App Development for a Window Manufacturer

“Without complaint, they always take the lead when we run into a problem.”

Studio Software built a website that calculates window and door parameters. The system is also used to document testing processes and create a certificate that allows users to take their product to market.

Adam Mścichowski
Manager, Mobile Laboratory

As they move into the project's second phase, Studio Software continues to develop high-performing tools that are expected to please end-users. They are very communicative and transparent. The team’s level of responsibility and driven work ethic are key to the project’s success.

I’m the manager of Mobile Laboratory. We test windows and doors to assure they are up to standard for the end-users.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Software?

We wanted a software solution that allowed users to make simple calculations for window and door parameters.

Studio Software handled the majority of the work, so I don’t have much information on the technical elements of the system. The delivered project was a website that lets users calculate parameters for window and door orders. Additionally, we can use the platform to document all of our laboratory activities, then our client can create an official certificate for the product, which allows them to go to market.

Studio Software continues to work on the program as it evolves from the first to the second stage. The software is fully functioning, but we’re still making improvements. They’re currently implementing additional tools and features to the platform.

Our main point of contact is the co-founder of Studio Software.

How did you come to work with Studio Software?

We found them through a Google search.

We worked on the first stage of the project for four months. Now, we’re in the second stage, which is expected to run for another four months.

I don’t have much to say in terms of results, given that we’re still working toward the final product. That being said, we expect it to have a significant, positive impact on our business and improve market presence. Our customers have asked for a simple tool like this website, so we expect a notable return on our investment.

How did Studio Software perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been a very smooth engagement. After deciding to partner with their team for this project and established a schedule, we immediately started working. We’re consistently on time and there hasn’t been any issues or obstacles.

We have very good inter-team communication. Usually, we speak over the phone, but we also email or meet in person if necessary. It’s easy to contact them with comments, requests, feedback, or anything business related. We appreciate their level of involvement. No matter the level of difficulty or possible time constraints, their team is always polite and professional.

I liked their level of knowledge in the software creation space. With their creativity, they’ve been able to appropriately and productively guide us through the development process. Without complaint, they always take the lead when we run into a problem.

Platform Development for a Security System

"I asked Studio Software if they were up for the challenge and they said they could do it."

Jan. 2016 - Nov. 2017

Studio Software completely built an electronic lock system from scratch, including a hub that sends radio signals for the locks to open remotely. Their work involved both front- and backend development.

Jakub Ivanishvili
Owner, Smartporter

The whole system has had very few bugs compared to the work produced by previous vendors. Studio Software’s ongoing IT support, skilled employees, and their commitment to deadlines are vital to the platform’s success.

I’m the owner of SmartPorter, a company that produces electronic smart locks with a platform for hotels and Airbnb’s. Customers can enter an apartment without keys and remotely control their lock via the online platform or mobile device without coming to the apartment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Software?

We needed someone to develop our platform.

I gave them our idea and they created the whole system from the ground up, finding the best lock to integrate with our future platform. They completely created the front- and backend of the platform, which is not only a lock but also a hub that communicates with the locks by way of radio protocol.

It took around 2,000 hours to create. The basic functionality is a remote lock that opens via the internet. Users can integrate the system with Airbnb and synchronize it with their calendar. All of the guests receive an SMS with a code before arrival and they can enter their apartment with it instead of using a key. The platform also allows remote billing and the addition of new codes for cleaning services, which only work while there aren’t any visitors, for example.

They assigned four people.

How did you come to work with Studio Software?

A friend told me about them. I was having a hard time finding a solution for the nearly 100 Airbnb apartments that I own. I asked Studio Software if they were up for the challenge and they said they could do it.

We spent $50,000–$70,000.

We started working together in January 2016 until November 2017.

Everything is positive. We’ve had a few bugs, but not as many as I’ve had with other IT companies. They provide ongoing IT support, so whenever I need something fixed, they handle it.

How did Studio Software perform from a project management standpoint?

The budget was what I expected. We didn’t have exact deadlines; they told me it would take a couple of months and that’s what it took. We meet in-person or over the phone once a month.

I was most impressed with one of their employees. He created the hub from scratch, which was like a microcomputer with the program in it. It was much harder than I expected, but this guy was really good. I’m still finding more options in it which we haven’t used yet, which is really surprising.

Trust them; they estimate business costs much more responsibly. Other companies lie about a lower cost to gain customers.

Custom Software Dev for Online Gym Platform

“They are passionate about what they do and stay up-to-date with the latest technology.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Studio Software developed customized software with an integrated live video transmission solution. They provided a solution that avoided licensing fees but still has high-quality videos.

Wrocław, Poland
Piotr Krogulec
CEO, Fitme Sp. z o.o.

Their team worked through several obstacles to complete the project. When there was not existing software that fit the standard for the project, Studio Software created it. By doing so, the long-term costs of hosting the platform decreased.

I am the CEO and founder of Fitme, an online gym.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Software?

I came up with the idea for the online gym and I was looking for a company to develop the project from scratch.

The purpose of the project is to create a platform for gym-goers to train similarly to gym conditions. I wanted users to experience a group training atmosphere. Each session on our platform is live, the trainer can see all the participants and can speak to them, and all the participants can see the trainer as well.

Studio Software is a well-known company in my area. After a few meetings with them, they seemed like the best fit.

From the day one, the biggest challenge was choosing a live video transmission solution. We wanted to avoid expense license fees but still provide users high-stability videos. We analyzed numerous solutions, but none of them met our requirements. As the problem escalated, Studio Software implemented their own video solution based on existing libraries. We decided to try it and went through a POC phase.

It was a team of five that included a project manager, graphics and UX designer, and three developers.

We lowered the cost of the video solution provider, and now we have our own tool and that gives us independence that I appreciate. As the platform community is growing, I believe Studio Software and I will achieve our next goals on my list in the upcoming months.

The whole project was led by Studio Software’s project manager. I was fully informed on every stage of the project, and I had full access to JIRA, repos, etc., which gives me a sense of security. We worked in agile methodology and meetings were organized often. They delivered tasks and features within respectable timeframes.

Studio Software is a team of young and energetic people. They are passionate about what they do and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. We even started working on another project together.

There is always room for improvement. I am not knowledgeable about technology, and sometimes I was not able to understand the pros and cons of a particular solution, but it is hard to blame them for that.

E-Commerce Platform for Organic Health Store

“They are highly engaged with the work and offer innovative ideas.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, Studio Software developed a Magento platform featuring organic products. They continue to enhance the site’s functionality.

Agnieszka Brodzka
Owner, Edena.pl

The site has received positive feedback on its intuitive and fast UX/UI, which speaks to Studio Software’s expertise. Despite some pricing issues, their professionalism and approachability have led to a long-term engagement.

I am the owner of an online retail shop offering organic products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Software?

We wanted to build an e-commerce platform with a modern look.

Studio Software built the shop on the Magento platform. Since it’s open-source, we can develop any functionality we want on it. We shared the graphics and documents with the required functionality. For example, the site has advanced filters that would make it easy for users to find products that match their needs.

I acted as the project manager during our work with Studio Software. I was in touch with the owner of the company, who acted as the project manager on their side.

How did you come to work with Studio Software?

They were recommended to us by another company. I found them expensive at first, but Studio Software seemed to be a professional group that offered good services. We had a good first impression, which they confirmed during the actual work.

The cost so far has been $20,000–$25,000.

We started working with Studio Software at the beginning of 2016. The shop was launched around six months later, but we’re still developing some functionalities.

We are satisfied with their work. The main result is that I now have a working e-commerce platform. Our customers say that our shop is fast and responsive, with better usability compared with our competitors’ websites. Given the positive feedback from our clients, we plan to continue working with Studio Software.

How did Studio Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Jira for project tracking, so I can see reports on that platform. I always know how long each step would take because their owner informs me about their progress. I also received weekly professional business reports during the main development phase.

So far, it has been easy to talk to them. They are open and transparent. I could ask them anything I wanted, and I would receive an answer almost immediately. I could also communicate with the developers directly, especially when I need to highlight something.

They are highly engaged with the work and offer innovative ideas. Plus, they’re friendly.

The initial stage ended up requiring more labor and cost. Fortunately, Studio Software gave us options for developing it at less cost while obtaining the results we wanted.

Clients should contact Studio Software early on in the project cycle. They’re a busy team, so, if someone wants to hire them, they should decide upon it early on.

My advice is to communicate often and to tell them about any doubts. I know that Studio Software wants to hear feedback—it’s very important to them.