Mobile App Marketing & Growth Agency

Studio Mosaic is a growth-oriented app marketing & consulting agency based in New Delhi, India. We're an eclectic team of mobile app experts that have launched & promoted 500+ apps all across the world, resulting in increased user acquisition at an optimal cost and enhance app revenues.

We have 5+ years of appstore experience and cover all aspects of app store promotions including - App Store Optimization (ASO), App Install Campaigns (PPI Advertising), Online PR and Social Media Marketing.

Our team is trained to use specialised tools and follow detail oriented processes to study your app, conduct app store and keyword research, undertake meta data analysis and competition mapping to ensure better discoverability for your apps and greater downloads thereof.

Our key service offerings include -

1) App Store Optimisation (ASO)
      a) Keyword Optimisation
      b) Icon & Screenshots Optimisation
2) Localisation
3) Appstore User Reviews
4) App Store Preview Video
5) Press Release Writing and Dissemination
6) App Review Site Submission
7) Paid Ad Campaign Management - Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads etc.
8) Social Media Marketing
9) Marketing Led Content & Design Creation
10) Other App Marketing Services

If you want to grow your app business, resulting in increased users and/or revenues, then Studio Mosaic is the right partner for you.

New Delhi, India
  • 2/50, Lower Ground Floor, SarvaPriya Vihar
    New Delhi, DL 110016

SonyLIV, HCL Music, 3M ESPE, Yatra, Woohoo, Pure, Pump Up, Hello Pal, iFax, Kalido, PatPat and more! We've been able to consistently grow our client's Appstore Earnings by 2X and Active Users by 4X within the first 3 months. Categories covered so far - Business, Travel, Games, Education, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Utilities, Music, Health & Fitness, Productivity, Sports, Food & Drink, Photo & Video, Finance, Reference, News, Medical, Social Networking, Navigation.

Kalido Image

Kalido

Kalido is the world’s first real-time, AI-powered opportunity engine for individuals, enterprises, and communities.

Please click here to view our app design portfolio.

Please click here to view our iOS app marketing portfolio.

Please click here to view our Android app marketing

portfolio.

Please click here to view the iOS and Android apps developed by us.

StickMe Notes - ASO Image

StickMe Notes - ASO

StickMe Notes is a fully customisable personal reminder app that makes note taking easy. Use it to capture ideas on the fly or create to do lists. It works as a digital notepad for your iPhone where you can organise your action items and add quick reminders to get things done.

Sun Seeker Image

Sun Seeker

Sun Seeker is a comprehensive solar tracking and compass app that provides th sun's position, path and sunlight exposure.

Golf GPS Image

Golf GPS

SwingU is the top-performing, free golf GPS rangefinder & scorecard app in the world, with more than 4.5 million users around the globe!

Travel Pal Image

Travel Pal

Travel Pal helps you find new people and make friends as you travel the world. Based on the concept of couchsurfing, it helps you find places to stay. The app also uses translation tools and phrasebook guides to help you talk to anyone in their native language.

iOS Advertising for Video & Music App

"The level of professionalism was excellent."

Mar. - June 2020

A video and music app developer hired Studio Mosaic to market its app better. The tasks included app store image targetting, optimizing keywords and app descriptions, and increase first-time users.

Maroun Abi Ramia
Creator, Video & Music App

After applying the Studio Mosaic strategy, the app went from 1600 daily users to 2400. The company was happy to have found a team that was focused on his product and platform.

I'm the creator of a video camera and editing app based out of San Francisco California. I'm also the developer of the app with over 20,000 monthly active users.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

I was trying to address an opportunity. My app had a good amount of users but it was not exposed enough to get the optimal amount of downloads. I need to completely market it to my target audience by changing the app store preview images, update the descriptions, update the keywords, and create Ad campaigns.

The goal of this project was to create audience targetted app store images, have optimized keywords, app store descriptions, as well as acquire and users who were not previously. This had a tremendous and positive impact on the app which was exactly what I was hoping for.

I used Fiverr and Upwork to look for vendors. After going through about 6 different vendors, Mosaic Apps was the perfect vendor. The vendor's portfolio, rating, response, conversation, and professionalism helped with the decision especially the fact that we were able to hope on a video chat weekly to discuss goals.

The deciding factor was their approach to the service they provided such as making data-driven decisions. I was the only one involved in the selection process.

Studio Mosaic did an excellent job of creating an App Store preview images. Their approach was everything I was looking for and their decisions were entirely based on data that was provided to them.

Every character and image had a meaning behind it. Studio Mosaic also did an excellent job doing App Store Optimization with repetitive iterations until we got optimal results. By adjusting the app store description and keywords, we were able to reach audiences we weren't before. Studio Mosaic also did a phenomenal job creating iOS add campaigns for my app.

Not only did they create the campaign but continuously updated and optimized until we reached a new low click per download. Their campaign was not random, by doing an audience deep dive, they were able to create a campaign that just kept doing better over time.

There were always two people at any time involved and depending on which service they were doing, they brought in more people and had teams doing specific things such as creating any graphics that was needed. The size of the team changed depending on the service they were providing at the time.

We went from 1600 to average daily users to around 2400. Our goal was reached and expectations were met. From the app store preview images to the description to the keyword and Ad campaign, it was a success.

Their performance was great, we had weekly video meetings and expectations were met. Sometimes communications via email were delayed due to the time difference but this was never a problem. The vendor took any feedback that was given and considered if it was going to help with reaching our goal.

The level of professionalism was excellent. I was also very happy to have found a vendor that is focused on exactly my platform and product line.

I wish I would have found you sooner.

Overall Score I would highly recommend anyone looking to market their iOS app!
    Excellent!

Digital Marketing for GPS Photo-Sharing App

"Studio Mosaic created good graphics and copy for the ads."

Aug. - Nov. 2019

Studio Mosaic managed paid ad campaigns to promote a mobile app for a GPS photo-sharing company. They directed keyword research and identified target users. They produced ads to deploy on Facebook and Google.

Boston, Massachusetts
Nancy Shone
CEO, Pingster

Studio Mosaic established a minimal cost-per-click and produced effective deliverables that helped to generate a satisfactory userbase. The team provided regular project updates and managed the engagement well. They dedicated industry experts who facilitated a productive partnership.

I’m the CEO of a company called Pingster, which is a GPS photo-sharing web app. It connects people to locations visually and allows people to click on the picture.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We wanted to get traction around our mobile app. I wanted the product to go viral.

Studio Mosaic performed keyword research and audience targeting. Then, they set up ad campaigns on numerous platforms including Facebook, the App Store, Google Play, and Google. Their team created the ad copy and the graphics. They also optimized the story that supplements the product in the App Store and Google Play. Their team also helped to test Firebase ideas.

At any one time, I interfaced with two people.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

Studio Mosaic reached out to me on LinkedIn and came educated. They sounded intelligent when they cold-called, so it was clear that their team researched my company. Their team got my attention because they seemed genuine as opposed to selling my advertising. I found their team to be professional and lovely.

We spent between $5,000–$10,000 on their services.

We started the project in August 2019 and it wrapped up in November.

Studio Mosaic did a fabulous job. They worked hard to keep the cost per click down, which their team did a really good job at. I had a limited budget and they were good in those efforts, so I was pleased.

I wanted the app to go viral, but it didn’t. However, I have a good user base that Studio Mosaic helped to secure. They helped us to target clients and see if the app was of interest to the general public too.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via Skype. Their team had a report for me at each meeting. They had staff turnover, so people moved along and joined the project. But the new teammates jumped in and didn’t miss a beat. Their team was excellent.

Studio Mosaic created good graphics and copy for the ads. They’re a top-notch marketing company. Their team was professional and knew their stuff.

No, I can’t think of any way for them to improve.

If you have a big spend, they’d be great.

App Store Optimization for Software Development Firm

"Overall I rate this a definite success, and am very pleased to have taken the initial leap to engage their services."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Studio Mosiac was brought on board to help a software development agency optimize the profitability of one of their apps. The team pays particular attention to Apple Search Ads as well as organic sales.

Sydney, Australia
Graham Dawson
Director, Ajnaware Pty Ltd

Studio Mosiac's efforts have led to a significant increase in app sales, and stakeholders expect the growth in profitability to continue. The team is composed of capable developers who excel in communication and staying on timeline. This positive experience has led to a continued partnership.

I am owner/director of an Australian company developing widely used utility apps for a worldwide market via Apple and Google app stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

Having already had long-term sales success with one of our apps, we wanted to see if we could improve sales even further by using latest ASO techniques from a third party with proven expertise and track record.

The goal was to increase and optimise overall profitability of the app by investing primarily in Apple's Search Ads, and secondarily to also improve app's ranking and visibility and thus generate additional organic sales.

The initial contact was from email marketing, but followed up with my own on-line research into possible candidates, which indicated to me that Studio Mosaic was reputable, had a strong track record and multiple recommendations for its ASO services in particular.

The final stages were via email and eMeeting, which further convinced me that it would be worthwhile to at least trial their services.

After initial discussions, Studio Mosaic put together a proposed "Growth Plan". The initial goal was to optimise the App Store description and keyword selection and Ad Search campaign and then assess results over the next month or so.

As this did produce some positive results, we then agreed to continue with a plan to build up and optimise the Ad Search campaigns in various countries - this has now been ongoing for more than one year, and currently expecting to continue doing so for as long as app sales continue to outperform those in comparable periods of previous years, which they have done quite consistently.

Most of my regular dealings (including receiving much valued regular detailed reviews of app sales, profits, ad spend etc) are with an appointed manager, but also on occasion also with the business owners.

I am also pleased to occasionally see other staff being directly involved, as it gives me confidence that their expertise in my particular app would not be lost if there was an unexpected staff change at their end.

There has been a significant increase in app profitability since engaging Studio Mosaic, though as would be expected due to the finite nature of the niche that the app occupies, the profitability of ads cannot be scaled up indefinitely.

I have been consistently delighted with the quality and timeliness of communications with everyone I've dealt with in Studio Mosiac.

Most communications have been by email across wide-ranging timezones, without any perception of delay on my part, and they showed consideration in us occasionally jointly selecting times for live online chat.

Studio Mosaic has been a pleasure to work with in pretty much all respects.

Although I have experienced problems in the past with other overseas contractors due to delayed responses, lack of clarity in communication or other language issues etc, none of these have occurred with Studio Mosaic, and I would congratulate the owners on instilling such high standards into all their employees, so effectively.

Initially I was unsure whether Studio Mosaic had enough experience with paid apps (as opposed to freemium or ad-supported apps).

However, over time I saw that their skills could be applied equally well in all these cases, and that what we have learned together from this particular project will of course help others using this business model in future, also.

Overall Score Studio Mosaic is clearly a very professional operation and certainly does have the expertise and skills it claims.
    Always very easy to plan appropriate times, and have always been true to their schedule
    As my profits have increased I of course have no complaints about the costs involved - typically, you get what you pay for!
    Top notch in all regards.
    I would have no hesitation.

Digital Marketing for Recipe App

"I'm very happy with how efficient and quick they are."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic was hired for the app store optimization (ASO) of a food recipe app for an app developer. Before the product's launch, the team was tasked with suggesting new features and improving keywords.

Lidiya Nikolova
CEO, Apptaste

Studio Mosaic has transformed the app into a more competitive product. Thanks to them, the app has seen growing success over the engagement, and its search performance has also improved. The team's friendliness, responsiveness, and technical expertise make them a partner the client can rely on.

I am the founder and developer of Meals, a recipe app in the Apple App Store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

I hired Studio Mosaic upon launch of the app to work on the ASO and help me grow the app through feature suggestions, keyword improvements and reports. I had worked with them with one of my other apps and trusted that they would do a good job.

I wanted to make as much of an impact in the App Store as possible upon launch, grow users and revenue, and shape the app to be a better solution than the ones already out there. Making your mark in the App Store is quite difficult as it's very saturated, so I wanted professional help.

I had worked with Studio Mosaic on one of my other apps before, so I wanted to continue working with them on this one too. I browsed through the top mobile marketing agencies on Clutch and after interviewing the ones I shortlisted, I selected Studio Mosaic as they were the most friendly and responsive.

Studio Mosaic help me with my app's App Store Optimization (keywords), and based on its performance and competitors, make feature and pricing suggestions. They send weekly reports and check in with video calls. They're also there to answer any questions I may have.

I communicate primarily with two marketing managers.

My app's income has risen significantly in the months that I've been working with them - which I attribute to their effective pricing suggestions. I am seeing my app's keyword ranking increase weekly due to their suggestions. I am also very happy with the feature suggestions they have been making, which has turned the app into a more well-rounded product ready to compete with the top apps in its category.

We communicate mainly via Slack, hold meetings over Google Hangouts, and they send me Google Spreadsheet reports over email every week. They're quick to respond via any channel.

Their friendliness, response time, professionalism and vast knowledge of the App Store. Their reporting is thorough and their feature suggestions are spot on. I'm very happy with how efficient and quick they are.

No, I'm very satisfied with their work.

Initial Marketing Campaign for E-Commerce App

"They were focused on quality over quantity at all times and that was very appreciated."

July - Oct. 2019

Studio Mosaic helped an e-commerce app better convey their brand messaging. The team audited the app and suggested improvements before managing the app store optimization (ASO) and social media efforts.

Hillsboro, Oregon
Ikechukwu Christian-Ezeofor
Founder & CEO, HQ Demand

Within two months of the campaign launch, app downloads skyrocketed from 100 to 5,000, including over 3,000 unique signups. Studio Mosaic stood out from other vendors thanks to their precision and metrics-oriented mindset. They were fully committed to customer success.

I am the Founder and CEO of HQ Demand. HQ Demand is an eCommerce Marketplace empowering buyers and sellers with the tools to transact confidently, effectively, and efficiently online.

Buyers on our platform can virtually confirm the functionality and quality of any product they wish to purchase online. Sellers on our platform, for the very first time, are able to build business relationship with their clients leading to repeat clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

HQ Demand was initially a very small team with no marketing experience, in fact, we tried running some facebook and Instagram campaigns during our beta launch ourselves and that was a complete waste of money regardless of how much we tried.

Before launching our app publicly, we knew we needed the experts to jump in, so we researched and found Studio Mosaic out of all the noise in their space.

We wanted to generate downloads, sales, and product upload as fast as possible with the initial public launch of our marketplace.

I interviewed and researched over 25 marketing agency, but Studio Mosaic was the only company that stood apart. They were able to in detail, explain to me how much I will be looking at to spend to the cents.

Other companies could not put their numbers together and had no fixed cost and fixed way of pricing their customers, so it was hard to trust them.

Studio Mosaic's client portfolio was great and spoke for itself as well. Most especially, they spoke very knowledgable about my industry and connected to my product.

The scope involved crafting our story and our WHY so they could better understand how to brand HQ Demand. They proceeded with App Store Optimization, and then social media campaigns. We had weekly meetings where the campaign results were discussed. They will send me this report ahead of time.

Their team involved a project manager, client relations manager, and other marketing experts. What was very unique was that their founders will occasionally get involved to see how the project was going. They were also CC'd in all emails. This speaks volumes as I can tell the open door policy of the company.

Within 2 months, Studio Mosaic was able to get us from 100 downloads to over 5000 downloads, 3000+ signups, and 300+ products uploaded from across all states in the USA.

This is an incredible result in the eCommerce space where the competition and bar are very high. Also, considering that we were a brand new company with zero products on our shelves, this was very remarkable.

Above all, Studio Mosaic took HQ Demand as their own company. They were not focused on impressing us by scaling up the downloads and signup unnecessarily. They were focused on quality over quantity at all times and that was very appreciated as that results to great engagement on our platform.

Our engagement with Studio Mosaic's team was very smooth and probably the best so far with all agencies we have worked with from development firms to accounting firms, etc. Communication was on point, reports were detailed and turned in on time, meetings were excellent.

I almost forgot this part, before the project started, Studio Mosaic audited our app and gave recommendation on areas of improvement for better user experience and all.

Their audit was worth all the marketing expenses. It was very thorough and they even helped test it as we fixed each of it multiple times. They were not just a third party company to us, they were our team.

Honestly, we didn't experience any negatives with Studio Mosaic. This is why we are not even making any effort to look for another company for our phase two marketing. We already told them we will be coming back to them, and this seems like it will be a very long term relationship/partnership

Overall Score You won't regret your engagement with Studio Mosaic.
    They made sacrifices to suit our time zone. Most times, their teams worked late nights just to have a meeting with us at our best times.
    They were worth every cent we paid for this project
    At all times, Studio Mosaic was focused on quality over quantity.
    Follow Founders have been asking about our marketing company since they saw the momentum and growth. It was always a pleasure to refer them.

User Acquisition and Marketing for Mobile Golf App

"It was great working with Studio Mosaic; they did a superb job."

Mar. - Aug. 2019

Studio Mosaic developed and executed a user acquisition strategy for a mobile golf app. They handled paid Facebook, Apple Search Ads, and Google Ads campaigns.

Hartford, Connecticut
VP Marketing & Advertising, Golf App

New app installs were acquired for less than $1, and general revenue has increased markedly since the engagement began. Studio Mosaic kept the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. Their passion made them a valuable partner.

I'm the VP of marketing and advertising for a mobile golf app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We needed help to grow our monthly app installs and premium subscriptions. We didn't have anyone in-house focused on paid marketing or paid user acquisition.

Studio Mosaic ran ad campaigns for us on Facebook, Apple Search Ads, and Google Ads. They sent me a summary report on a weekly basis in order for us to monitor and discuss how everything was going.

We worked with 4–5 people. Our main contact was the account manager. We were in touch with their CEO as well. There were a few other team members that were sometimes copied on an email.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I don't recall exactly how the initial contact happened. I think Studio Mosaic reached out to us a while ago. We still had their email when we were thinking of hiring a dedicated resource for user acquisition. We considered 2–3 other agencies but they gave us the best offer.

We paid $2,500 per month.

The project took place from March–August 2019.

It was great working with Studio Mosaic; they did a superb job. Our primary goal was to acquire app installs for less than one dollar. They were successful at hitting that metric. As our business model is subscription-based, we’ve seen year-over-year growth. Studio Mosaic definitely helped maintain that growth of general revenue.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

Studio Mosaic never missed a beat. Every Monday morning, we got a summary email of the previous week’s work. Every Tuesday we'd have a follow-up call to go over metrics. They did everything we asked them to do, and went above and beyond to perform for us.

Their communication was most impressive. They were so well-organized and easy to deal with. We’ve dealt with a lot of other agencies and Studio Mosaic really stands out.

No, not really. I'm very satisfied with their performance.

They're affordable, they do great work, and they care about the client. Other agencies pitched us but it was clear that Studio Mosaic was passionate. We’re definitely considering using them again in the near future.

Mobile App Digital Marketing for Currency Swap Solution

"Their experience with launching mobile app products is impressive."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic handled app store optimization and created launch and user acquisitions campaigns as well as landing page designs. They also created an explainer video to further market the mobile app.

Lisbon, Portugal
Founder, Fairswap

While there are still no measurable results to share, the project team has excelled at being highly responsive, transparent, and practical. Weekly meetings with Studio Mosaic ensure an efficient workflow. They also stand out by being clear and detailed in their explanations.

I’m the founder of Fairswap. It’s a mobile application in which individuals can swap any currency anywhere using the official exchange rate or any rate of their choice for free by meeting people wherever they are.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Mosaic?

Fairswap launched about two months ago, but I didn’t have any experience on how to communicate and market this new idea. I needed to find a serious and trustworthy agency for this.

We wanted to provide qualitative communication about Fairswap.

We chose them based on their experience in digital communication for mobile applications. Their ratings on Clutch and Fiverr also helped our decision.

Studio Mosaic handled app store optimization and created a launch campaign, a user acquisition plan, and impacting landing page designs. They also produced a meaningful video about Fairswap’s benefits.

They assigned two app marketing associates and one business manager.

It’s too early to share results since the plan is still ongoing. Their team is always available, clear, and pragmatic.

We have weekly Skype meetings. They’re always really helpful in explaining in detailed and clear words what they’re doing and what their objectives are, which I really appreciate.

Their experience with launching mobile app products is impressive. This allows them to provide valuable insight. They’re also very trustworthy and have no issues with signing NDA’s.

It’s too early to say.

They’re almost on time for all the deadlines. Any delay has been justified by a better delivery than expected.
    Their prices are aligned with the market.
    We’re satisfied by the quality of the deliverables so far.
    They’re a trustworthy agency.

Marketing for Motorcycle Networking App

"Working with Studio Mosaic is a great experience, and the app does excellently."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic is redesigning iOS and Android apps to enhance features and improve UX. They’ve also developed and refined marketing guidelines and created a marketing video.

Nigeria
Toyin Adebola
Founder, Out of Nigeria

Studio Mosaic’s expertise and responsiveness informs the app’s strong performance. They provide helpful suggestions based on comprehensive reporting and meet key milestones ahead of schedule.

I’m the founder of Out of Nigeria, a nonprofit organization that sponsors adventures and humanitarian activities for young people to showcase Nigerian life and culture.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We wanted to create an app for iOS and Android where motorcyclists can post about their trips and then join other on theirs. We built the app in Nigeria, but I needed help to market it properly, create quality designs, and ensure that the app performed well.

They didn’t build the app, but their guidance and critique have helped us shape it and build a marketing portfolio. Now, they're reengineering the app to prepare for relaunch and remarketing. They've identified its shortcomings and are helping rebuild it to include all the features we missed.

They give us specific marketing direction so we don't throw money away. They explain which countries and communities we should target, how we should do it, and who we should contact. They also give us great advice and guidelines about UX.

My first contact there was the business manager, who connected me with the CEO and COO. Now, I communicate primarily with the CEO and marketing manager.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

While searching online, I saw that Studio Mosaic was ranked as one of the best agencies in the world, so I approached them along with other companies in India, Russia, and the U.S. Their response stood out, so I hired them.

We've spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We started working together in June 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The app works well and they’ve built a great marketing strategy. In addition, the short marketing video they created conveys my vision of the app perfectly.

They give us a detailed weekly activity report that shows how the app is performing in the app stores, user challenges, and suggestions to move the app forward. Working with Studio Mosaic has been a great experience.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent managers. There are no issues with the time zone difference; they usually deliver before their deadlines. We meet on Skype to discuss things, and they respond to emails promptly and professionally. That’s what drew me in and convinced me to select them. I recommend them to my friends around the world.

Their responses are quick and reliable. Their work seems effortless because they know what they’re doing. They’re pleasant, professional, courteous, and understanding. I can see myself working with them for a while because I’m satisfied with their work.

Marketing Strategy for Social Media App

"They're very responsible, responsive, and diligent. When they say they're going to do something, they actually do it."

Jun. 2017 - Jul. 2018

Studio Mosaic headed the social media ad marketing campaigns across social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, along with creating app store photos and videos for perspective users.

Austin, Texas
Laurie Chen
Founder and CEO, The Global Dog

Despite the time difference, Studio Mosaic’s responsive and attentive social media managing skills have influenced the growth of over 40,000 social media followers, and 1,800 active app users. Their tactical SEO strategy acquisition has also decreased the amount spent on app users.

We are a mobile app for dog lovers. It’s basically a social networking app. Some of the main features are locating dog friendly services on a GPS enabled map and offering available dogs for adoption both domestically and internationally.

We also have photo sharing and posting, where every user gets up to three dogs associated with their profiles. This can be shared on other social media platforms. It’s a consumer friendly platform that dog lovers can use on a regular basis. I'm the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

The main goal was to build our brand and acquire users. We had two different phases of our business strategy. One was to build our brand in terms of how do we establish our social media presence, how do we advertise to potential users, and how do we get them excited about the launching of the app. We wanted to ultimately keep users engaged.

In phase one, which we started back in July 2017, we did a lot of social media marketing campaigns. They managed all of the ad campaigns across different platforms like Facebook and Instagram.  They made sure we acquired followers and they did a fantastic job with that. We got over 40,000 followers on the Facebook page and some followed on Instagram. They really helped with the campaign part of getting people excited for the app launch that would follow a few months later.

They helped us come up with an app store optimization strategy. They focused on the keywords that were trending the app stores that were also relevant to the app and our users.

They also prepared the app store video as well as the screenshots. They prepared the description of the app and worked extensively within the app itself as a user to research what key features should be highlighted in the app store descriptions.

Along with putting together the app store images and video materials, they also put together a presentation for me that gave product feedback. From an external user perspective, they told us what things could be improved on the user interface, the UX, and the functionality of the app itself.

We mostly communicate with their CEO, COO, and their ad manager.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I think they originally found me through Angel.co. The founder sent me an email with their services and at that time, I was looking for someone that was experienced in working with apps and launching them worldwide.

After seeing their portfolio, their worldwide audience, and the kind of apps they’ve worked with, I chose them. Seeing others success stories was really a determining factor. They were also very attentive and strategic in creating a strategy before the management team even executed the project.

We’ve been working with them since June 2017 and the work is contracted to end July 2018.

We’ve gained 40,000 Facebook followers because of their campaign. It’s been great for our brand and has established an overall social presence. We’ve had engagement on our Facebook page too.

We currently have 1,800 active users on the app right now, and a lot of that came from their strategic acquisition through the Apple search ads. In the beginning, we started acquiring users at $2–$3 each. But Mosaic was able to optimize and get it down to under $1.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

They're project management is great. We do a weekly marketing call and they also give me weekly updates through their ad manager. They give product feedback as well.

Overall, any issue that’s come up, they've been pretty responsive. The time difference of them being in India hasn’t been an issue at all.

They really execute on their plan. They're very responsible, responsive, and diligent. When they say they're going to do something, they actually do it.

I was also impressed with their expertise of knowledge and their ability to put together an efficient app launching strategy.

They maybe could offer a wider variety of services beyond what they're doing right now. But nothing really stands out.

Overall Score In the beginning they came with a very personalized and tailored proposal with a customized strategy, instead of a generic one. It was really impressive.
    I’m very likely to refer them.

App Marketing for Fax Solutions Business

They’ve taken on our business as if it's their own, making our partnership feel like a family.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic creates marketing strategies and tactical plans to increase the traction of fax-based services via the web and numerous apps. Expanding sales by acquiring more customers is their main focus.

Information Technology

Founder and CEO, Fax Solutions Business

Sales have more than doubled and downloads have increased by 60% since partnering with Studio Mosaic. Great customer service (e.g., responsive, flexible, friendly, etc.) and high-quality work makes them one of the best agencies in the business.

I’m the founder and CEO of a company that provides fax-based services and apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and the web. We have both inbound and outbound offerings, mostly for consumers and small-to-midsize businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We’ve spent most of our time perfecting our product, so we did very little marketing, user acquisition, and product promotion. All of our traction was organic and we were focused on making a fantastic user experience, but we decided it was time to begin scaling our company. We didn’t have the resources to do it internally, so we looked outside our company to help us scale and get much broader traction.

Studio Mosaic provides a virtual CMO and marketing team. They're involved in everything from identifying the higher-level marketing strategy to creating a detailed and tactical plan to execute on that strategy. Sales and broadening our market are their main concerns, and they’ve created a strategy that’s compatible on all the platforms we work with. Our goal is to acquire more users and ultimately convert them into paying customers who don't just purchase one time, but stick around and add a meaningful lifetime value to the company.

We have a project manager and direct contact with Akhil [CEO, Studio Mosaic] when needed.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We searched around online until we found Studio Mosaic. The most important thing for me is having a good working relationship, and I had great chemistry with Akhil.

We’ve spent $100,000–$250,000.

Our partnership began in May of this year, and it’s ongoing.

Since involving Studio Mosaic, our sales have more than doubled. They surpassed the initial growth goal we set, and our downloads have increased by over 60%.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a small team with multiple clients, but our project manager is highly committed, extremely responsive, and almost always available. Beyond that, Akhil takes a personal interest in our projects and likes to be involved.

They’ve taken on our business as if it's their own, making our partnership feel like a family. They’re fully committed and passionate about it, which is rare for an agency that's managing multiple businesses at the same time.

Akhil is a hardworking, genuine, and passionate individual. He provides service above and beyond what he's committed to, and he goes out of his way to satisfy his clients.

No, they've done a great job.