App Marketing, PR & Appstore Optimization (ASO)

Studio Mosaic is a full service mobile app studio offering customised solutions in Mobile App Marketing, App Store Optimization (ASO), PR and App Promotion (PPC Advertising) for iOS and Android apps.

We started out in September 2013 and have so far created & marketed 300+ apps for over 150 clients across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Our skill lies first in making world class mobile apps and then building their appstore rank through app store optimization (ASO) techniques, PR, user acquisition campaign management and app marketing methods.

Our team is trained to use specialised tools and follow detail oriented processes to study your app, conduct app store and keyword research, undertake meta data analysis and competition mapping to ensure better discoverability for your apps and greater downloads thereof.

Our key service offerings include -

1) App Store Optimisation (ASO)
      a) Keyword Optimisation
      b) Icon & Screenshots Optimisation
2) Localisation
3) Appstore User Reviews
4) App Store Preview Video
5) Press Release Writing and Dissemination
6) App Review Site Submission
7) Paid Ad Campaign Management - Facebook, Google etc.
8) Social Media Marketing
9) Marketing Led Content & Design Creation
10) Other App Marketing Services

We also design and develop mobile apps and have our own app publishing studio!

New Delhi, India
  • Studio Mosaic
    2/50, Lower Ground Floor, SarvaPriya Vihar
    New Delhi, DL 110016
    +9111 43598528

We have covered these categories so far - Games, Business, Education, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Utilities, Travel, Music, Health & Fitness, Productivity, Sports, Food & Drink, Photo & Video, Finance, Reference, News, Medical, Social Networking, Navigation.

Many of our apps have reached the Top 50 and Top 100 ranks in their respective categories on the iOS Appstore and Android Playstore.

Please click here to view our app design portfolio.

Please click here to view our iOS app marketing portfolio.

Please click here to view our Android app marketing portfolio.

Please click here to view the iOS and Android apps developed by us.

User Acquisition for BTC Firm

"They are one of the service providers we’ve used that we’ve been most impressed with."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic drives user acquisition in India through social media channels — primarily Facebook — and SEO via AdWords. Because of their success, Studio Mosaic now manages user acquisition in Nigeria as well.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Head of Business Development, BTC Firm

Studio Mosaic’s responsiveness, flexibility, and constantly improving work helped boost app use significantly, while also reducing costs. The team’s adaptability and creativity have bolstered capacity for expansion into new markets.

I’m the head of business development at a company that has developed an application. This application helps people to find the services and service providers they need and whom they have a trust-based connection with.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We had an initial project in India that we ran with another marketing agency, and we wanted to expand our India footprint. We were looking to increase online growth picked up through social media.

What is the scope of their involvement?

Our method of growth in India is through social media, so that is what we needed assistance with. Studio Mosaic is driving user acquisition through social media channels, mainly on Facebook and AdWords. Since we took them on in India, we have also expanded to working with them in Nigeria.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I found references to them online and did a little bit of research. They seemed highly recommended by a couple of places online, but it was quite sketchy in terms of detail. I contacted them and asked them for a couple of references, particularly if they had worked with any South African companies. It turned out that they did, so I got in touch with those people.

We chatted with Studio Mosaic and 4 other service providers in India. We went to Delhi, met them all, and Studio Mosaic was the most impressive.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic?

The total expenditure is approximately $15,000–$20,000.

I started working with them in January of this year and the relationship is ongoing.

They picked up our growth rate in India significantly from the very start. They've also improved their performance throughout and been able to tie in with new markets. We’ve kept them to a very limited geographic space, so that has impacted the returns that we’re getting on investment. Obviously, we have a strategic reason for this, but we’ve been very impressed with the result we’re getting and the continual improvement in cost per install and numbers.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

They are one of the service providers we’ve used that we’ve been most impressed with. They did what we asked them to do, and they did it efficiently. The scope of work is not very big, but they’re doing the job well. We’ve had no problems with them hitting deadlines at all. They have an open Slack channel and they also interact with our local social media team. I chat with them and they give good feedback. When they have issues, they ask; when I ask them questions, they’re very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic?

I’ve worked with a few agencies who are of a bigger size and claim to be able to do more things excellently. However, with the work we’ve done with Studio Mosaic, they seem to be very good. They haven’t overpromised and underdelivered. They’ve been able to do what they said they would do — that’s really impressive.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic could improve?

Not really. We kept the relationship focused. At the moment, because of where we are now in the development cycle, we’re not really interested in expanding. Because they’ve been good at working with our narrow focus, we haven’t really had any issues.

Overall Score We’ve had no issues. I’m happy working with them and will continue to do so in the future.
    They haven’t missed a deadline.
    They’re very competitive. I feel very happy with their services. Obviously, we’re always happy to get things cheaper, but I think their price is competitive and we’re happy to pay it.
    We’ve had no issues with the deliverables. They’ve done really well in hitting targets and have shown steady improvement over the time we’ve been using them.
    We are very pleased with their service.

Mobile App Marketing for Online Rewards Company

"They delivered on time, and when I asked questions, they responded appropriately."

Aug. 2016 - Dec. 2016

Studio Mosaic created marketing materials and proposed keywords to smooth the product submission process stores (iOS and Android). Post-launch, they also qualified the app each month.

Gregory Ziemak
Managing Partner, SideMoney

By closely following both App Store and Google Play requirements, Studio Mosaic successfully navigated the product into the acceptance phase. The team’s prompt turnaround time, broad expertise, and eagerness to meet objectives contributed to an effective partnership.

I’m the managing partner of SideMoney, a get-paid-to site hosting tasks, videos, surveys, and games. People can complete different items in order to earn points and redeem them for gift cards or cash. We’re located in New York City and have 3 partners, as well as a 15-person team for the Facebook marketing, design, development, and accounting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We were launching a mobile application and needed a team to help with our marketing efforts.

Studio Mosaic created marketing images and helped propose the keywords for our app descriptions and marketing materials on iOS and Android. They also assisted with the submission process for app stores. After we launched, they qualified our app every month so that it would remain in the store and updated our marketing material.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I found them on Upwork and liked the pricing they offered. As an Indian team, they also could speak English well. I couldn’t deal with other providers from that region because of the language barrier. Studio Mosaic was prompt and responded to us when we needed a conference call. They were very knowledgeable about the space.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic?

The cost of their work was around $5,000. We had a monthly spend of $1,200.

We started working with Studio Mosaic in August of 2016. Our collaboration stopped in December.

Studio Mosaic helped me get the application into app stores. They delivered on results, ensuring that we were following the procedures required for each store, which was all we asked from them. Studio Mosaic didn’t directly affect our sales and downloads. The rest was left up to us, which was why we stopped working with Studio Mosaic. We didn’t need their services anymore, but they delivered everything on time.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

We chose Studio Mosaic largely because of their good performance in terms of communication. They delivered on time, and when I asked questions, they responded appropriately. We communicated via email, Skype, and phone.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic?

They’re definitely knowledgeable about the space. I didn’t take full advantage of Studio Mosaic because I have people within my team who have similar expertise. For a provider with such low prices, it’s refreshing to find that they can also follow through and provide what we need.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic could improve?

I can’t think of anything I’d change. I was happy with Studio Mosaic, but I didn’t use them to their full capacity.

Overall Score We had no trepidation, and Studio Mosaic fixed any issues that came up.
    Studio Mosaic did everything on time and responded well.
    They were relatively cheap, compared to everyone else we considered.
    They did everything we asked them to do.
    I would certainly refer Studio Mosaic.

Marketing Strategy for App Startup

"Akhil [Studio Mosaic CEO] is a pro regarding user experience, monetization, and marketing strategy."

April 2016 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic was hired to help with planning and development of a marketing strategy.

Startup
Juan Alzate
Cofounder, App Development Startup

The client is happy with the work that Studio Mosaic has done. They appreciate that the agency works to deliver projects on time and that the team has the knowledge to deliver.

We are not yet an organization. It’s just me and my brother working on our first projects for the app business. I'm creating my first app, a PDF manager that’s targeted for all app store users.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

Our main challenge was getting and developing ideas for our first projects. We also needed help with creating and executing the marketing strategy.

Studio Mosaic helped us with the app store research, brainstorming, and features definition. Then they started with the development, which is the phase we are currently at. The PDF Manager imports and scans files, converts them to pdf, then saves and shares them.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We learned about Studio Mosaic through Elance. They had really good ratings and sent me a really complete proposal.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic?

We spent less than $10,000 on their services.

The project is still ongoing. The brainstorming started in the middle of April 2016 while the development started 3 weeks later and is not yet done.

So far, they’ve been serious. They respect dates and the scope of work. We are happy with the product we have.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic?

Akhil [Studio Mosaic CEO] is a pro regarding user experience, monetization, and marketing strategy. When you are new in this business, you need someone to give you sincere advice and orientation about every detail. Other developers will just do the coding, but they won’t give you any advice.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic could improve?

So far, we are really happy. They charge more than other Indian developers but their advice is really important. We hope we get good metrics when we launch our app.

Due to some absences on his team, the deadlines have been extended for a few more weeks.
    They are more expensive than some other developers in India. However, their quality and orientation are superior.

App Store Optimization for Video Production Company

"The thing that distinguishes them [Studio Mosaic] is the personal touch. The communication is amazing and informal."

Jul. 2015 - Ongoing

Studio Mosaic was hired to do app store optimization and improve keyword ranking.

Founder at Video Production Company

The client has seen a dramatic increase in downloads of their app since their relationship began with Studio Mosaic. They appreciate the great communication and that Studio Mosaic was able to provide work in other languages.

My company helps people create videos by taking their photos and videos and improving them. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We needed help with app store optimization.

The first thing Studio mosaic did was keyword optimization, and then they helped with app store marketing.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I found them on oDesk, which is Upwork now. I was not looking for companies. I wanted to hire an individual to do the work. Even though Studio Mosaic was a company, the team there didn’t behave like one. The owner behaved like an individual contractor. That’s what I was looking for. He provided everything I was looking for. His communication skills were very good and he reached out to me with questions, which I loved. I didn’t have to ask what was going on, which is a huge positive.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic?

The project was under $10,000.

We’re still talking about things. He’s not working on anything right now. We started 11 months ago.

Before using Studio Mosaic, we struggled to find a distribution channel that would work. We had five to 10 downloads per day. The minute he put his keywords in, we jumped up to 25 a day. While he was working on the SEO [search engine optimization], we went from 25 to 150 a day. Now we’re in the 300 - 400 range.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

Great. For the stuff that he advertised, I would give him 5/5. There were some things he didn’t advertise that we had him do anyway, which was the other languages they could produce work in.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic?

The thing that distinguishes them is the personal touch. The communication is amazing and informal.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic could improve?

No. I think they’re a slam dunk for working with big or small companies, especially small companies because they need the attention that Studio Mosaic gives.

Content Marketing & SEO for Game Developer

"The team at Studio Mosaic is the most polite group of people you will ever deal with."

Studio Mosaic provides SEO and content marketing services for a game app. The team assists with keyword searches, screen shots, press releases, and optimization. They also analyze metrics and provide designs.

Madison, Wisconsin
Chris Lowrey
Founder, SnickerBop Games

The app's downloads and keyword searches are steadily increasing. Studio Mosaic delivers accessible and responsive communication despite a difference in time zones. They are flexible, meet all deadlines, and provide regular project updates. They are polite, courteous, and professional to work with.

SnickerBop Games is a mobile app game business. We have published our first game. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic Apps?

I don’t have experience in design, programming, or general PR. I needed someone who was familiar with the app stores and that knew how to do to keyword searches, descriptions, how to make it look top-quality, and how to help me with the screen shots. I was looking for someone to help market the apps too.

They didn’t do the design but they guided me along the way. They helped with keyword searches, screen shots, descriptions, and helped optimize the apps for the app store. They have done press releases and posts to my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. I have someone else doing the website, but they kind of guide that too. They’ll do designs for me and I’ll give it to the person in charge of the website.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic Apps?

I interviewed several companies, but I went with their team and have been happy ever since. They showed me their work and I was impressed with it. I was super impressed with their communication skills.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic Apps?

The project has been under $10,000. Studio Mosaic gave me pricing options and I picked. They’ll customize it for you. I didn’t want to do Facebook ads right away and they were fine with that.

The relationship is ongoing.

We just recently launched our first game and our downloads are growing. They do ongoing keyword searches for me, which I’m really happy with. They also recognize when they’re not getting good results.

How did Studio Mosaic Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They are amazing at communication even though I’m not in their time zone. I’ve gotten in touch with them on the weekends before, and they always answer. They’ve never missed a deadline and are really flexible. Studio Mosaic always keeps me updated where projects are and handles things professionally.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic Apps?

I’ve dealt with a lot of people in this industry. The team at Studio Mosaic is the politest group of people you will ever deal with. They’re so professional, courteous, and very skilled at what they do. They’re not the biggest name now, but I think they will be.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic Apps could improve?

There are times that they produce something for me and I don’t like it, which I tell them. They have been okay with when I say no.

Overall Score They’re very collaborative.
    My favorite thing about them is the communication. I never have to wait.
    You get charged an ongoing fee based on how many posts you want, and it’s extremely reasonable.
    I have recommended people to them.

App Marketing for App Development Firm

"When I want something, I ask for it and they deliver it."

Studio Mosaic provides supplemental development and digital strategy services. The team built an Android app and is optimizing it for the app store. They also provide business model analysis and consulting.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bob Armbrister
Chief Information Officer, CSM Group

Studio Mosaic has delivered clear project timelines, regular status updates, and open, consistent communication. The team offers valuable feedback on the business model and recommends improvements. They are engaged and responsive despite their overseas location and complete all deliverables on time.

RSA Group owns various apps for iPad and Android. We have 8 iPad apps and 1 Android app. I am the Owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic Apps?

We needed help with mobile app development and some digital strategy.

We had them build our Android app and also provide some assistance on understanding a good business model. They are providing app store optimization by making the app more user-friendly, engaging, and ultimately increase the revenue generated from the app.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic Apps?

I met them through Upwork. I had a Skype call and really enjoyed the group. I’ve worked with hundreds of contractors overseas and 90% of them don’t want to do a video chat. I really liked the fact that they were interested in getting to know each other that way. It let me know that they’re legit. I like the fact that they’ve done this before and have examples of success.

How much have you invested with Studio Mosaic Apps?

Under $10,000.

The project is just wrapping up.

We are just wrapping up, so we don’t have metrics yet. We’ve taken baselines and they’re going to be monitoring that on a weekly basis. The metrics we want are total downloads, conversions, and upgrades.

How did Studio Mosaic Apps perform from a project management standpoint?

They presented a clear project timeline and deliverables, and have been able to meet those and provide updates on a regular basis. Chatting with them on Skype has been great. They’ve been great in giving me status updates.

What did you find most impressive about Studio Mosaic Apps?

When I hire people overseas, I’m hiring them for a specific task that they’re good at. What’s nice about this is that they’re able to sit with me and look at the business model, and provide feedback on why things are and aren’t working. They’re then able to present recommendations to make improvements. I don’t have to hire a person to analyze my business model, give me suggestions, and then take that to somebody else. They have it all in one shop.

Are there any areas Studio Mosaic Apps could improve?

When I want something, I ask for it and they deliver it. I’ve been pretty satisfied with that.

The project management has been done well and the communication has been great.
    I’ve hired hundreds of contractors and I think the value for what they’ve been doing has been very good.
    Their design and development work have been amazing.

App Store Optimization For Gaming App Startup

"They know pretty much everything there is to know in the mobile marketing world."

Studio Mosaic provided resources and consultation to help a startup effectively market gaming apps. The team designed, optimized, and marketed an app to be sold in online markets.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Gaming App Startup

The advice and expertise offered by Studio Mosaic contributed to product success. The team's comprehensive knowledge of mobile marketing principles and range of technical competencies simplified the advertising process.

We provide applications, games, and a video application that came out a few months ago. I started the company about a year and a half ago.

I'm the CEO and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

At first, I was looking for tips on improving my application for optimization so that I could get more attention to my apps in the app stores. They first thing Studio Mosaic did was help me with my game application marketing. I liked the work they did for me, so I asked them if they could help me design, market, and develop the video application.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

I found their team online. I narrowed down the field to three or four agencies. The thing that stood out about Studio Mosaic was they had a lot of good reviews on the review sites out there.

My work with Studio Mosaic was less than $10,000.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

I trust in Studio Mosaic's marketing expertise. They studied marketing and have graduate degrees in marketing. That's a big plus in my mind. They know pretty much everything there is to know in the mobile marketing world.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

They're a startup company so their team isn't as big as I wanted it to be but that's something any startup goes through when trying to expand their team.

Application Marketing For Gaming App Startup

"Studio Mosaic also does an impressive job of being adaptive when necessary."

Studio Mosaic provided a suite of marketing services to a gaming app developer. Projects included keyword and metadata optimization, press release creation, and promotion on industry websites.

Oliver Insixiengmay
Founder, OIGames

Throughout the project, Studio Mosaic stood out because of their responsive management style, flexible marketing expertise, and dedication to customer service. The team suggested additional project approaches and consistently delivered products that exceeded expectations.

OIGames, LLC is an independent mobile game development company that specializes in developing simple games for iOS and Android devices.

What role do you play there?

I am the founder of the company and act as the creative director for our major projects. In that role, I manage the projects and work directly with graphic designers, sound designers, and programmers throughout project development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

I connected with Studio Mosaic to increase awareness for our products. We were seeking a marketing team to aid in developing a promotional strategy for the release of our titles.

Studio Mosaic provided marketing services, which included optimizing our mobile game's keywords, metadata, and revising our promotional assets to increase searchability. Studio Mosaic also crafted press releases and assisted us in our outreach to acquire coverage on mobile application websites successfully.

The scope of the project covered a month in a half and was paid within the range of $500-$1500 USD.

How did Studio Mosaic perform from a project management standpoint?

Studio Mosaic excels in customer satisfaction by offering excellent and responsive communication and outstanding service. In my experience, Studio Mosaic was always friendly to communicate with and effective in keeping open lines of communication throughout the project. Studio Mosaic also operates with a strong sense of accountability in ensuring they deliver work that exceeds their client's standards. Additionally, Studio Mosaic also does an impressive job of being adaptive when necessary. I was very impressed at their ability to identify my needs and suggest and execute appropriate solutions.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

My experience with Studio Mosaic has been entirely positive and they have demonstrated diligence and consideration in meeting my standards.

App Marketing For Educational Mobile Application

"Studio Mosaic always gives us a prompt response."

Studio Mosaic advertised a mobile app for iOS and Android, aiming to acquire more downloads and reviews. The strategy involved keyword optimization, press releases, and integrated marketing.

Using Studio Mosaic's strategy, the developer was able to reach their initial goal of 30,000 user downloads. The team was always accessible for feedback or requests, and their quick and helpful responses helped the campaign implementation run smoothly.

We are a product-based company focused on education. We build applications focused on children's education material.

I am a project manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

We were just releasing a new application both on the iOS and Android platform. We needed help marketing the applications to ensure they were successful.

Studio Mosaic helped us to get reviews and a large number of downloads. Studio Mosaic focused on specific keywords and titles, which helped to optimize the app in the app stores. Their strategy was quite effective. They provided all the app marketing and press release material.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We found Studio Mosaic and their founder, Akhil Chandra, on Elance. We developed a good rapport with him, so we didn't consider other app marketing agencies after speaking with Akhil.

We spent less than $10,000. This included title ads, keyword and description strategy, maintenance costs, press release creation, and review and user acquisition.

I had been given a target of 30,000 downloads for the app, Studio Mosaic was able to help me achieve that target.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

Studio Mosaic always gives us a prompt response, and that is very important in this business. Especially when working across different locations.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

I find Studio Mosaic very helpful. They're great to work with.

Whenever I have a chance, I recommend Studio Mosaic. They are one of the leading app marketing teams in our region of India.

User Acquisition and App Marketing For App Startup

"Any changes we wanted to make, Studio Mosaic was able to implement them fast."

Studio Mosaic built an all-inclusive, ongoing marketing campaign for a mobile parenting app. By managing advertising accounts and expanding into social media, the team attracted new users.

Founder and COO, Baby Product App

After several months, the social media campaign was acquiring 5,000 new users per month at a very reasonable cost-to-acquisition ratio. Although Studio Mosaic had a smaller resource pool than competitors, they communicated with efficiency and promptly fulfilled all requests.

We are a mobile ecommerce company. We sell baby and mom products through our app. Our target audience are mothers or soon-to-be mothers in the United States market.

I'm the founder and COO of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Studio Mosaic?

At the time, we were just starting out our marketing efforts. We needed to acquire new users for our mobile app.

We started to run a Facebook ad campaign initially and realized we needed an experienced agency to help us manage the accounts and manage the campaign so that we could successfully acquire users. This is what we brought Studio Mosaic on board to do.

How did you come to work with Studio Mosaic?

We used Elance to find an app marketing partner, Studio Mosaic had a lot of success and a strong profile. That's why we decided to go with them rather than other vendors.

We spent $1,000 per month with Studio Mosaic.

We've now worked with Studio Mosaic for several months. Each month, we have been able to acquire nearly 5,000 new users through our Facebook campaign. We have had a low cost per acquisition.

What distinguishes Studio Mosaic from other providers?

They're a small team. Even though we're in different time zones, the communication was smooth and we were able to communicate through Skype or email easily. Any changes we wanted to make, Studio Mosaic was able to implement them fast. The thing we were most impressed with was that we didn't have any problems with communication.

Is there anything Studio Mosaic could have improved or done differently?

The problem we were facing working with Studio Mosaic is scale. They're a small team when we tried to scale-up our campaign we ran into a bottleneck with their team. If they could expand the size of their company and have more bandwidth that can manage larger campaigns that would be ideal.