eCommerce Data-Driven Marketing

Stryde focuses on ecommerce businesses. Leading with amazing content, following up with a proven digital marketing strategy. We use a blend of Social Media, Influencers, PR, SEO, PPC, and Email to create brand awareness and drive profitable customer acquisition.

Our greatest source of pride is in the growth and success of our clients. Our focus for every single client is to grow revenue by using an approach to marketing online that requires attention to a multitude of areas. Success is not built alone on SEO, or email marketing, or social media. In reality, success is the result of multiple components working to support and feed one another. The single element that ties all of our processes together is focusing on your customer’s entire path to purchase.

Stryde

Signs.com

Betterbodyfoods.com

Utah.com

Digital Marketing for Dental Equipment & Software Manufacturer

"Since we’ve started working with Stryde, I am seeing an overall web traffic increase. It has increased by about 43%."

With the goal of increasing web traffic and engagement, the client hired Stryde for ad creation strategy and execution, SEO, and social media management.

Melville, NY
Allen Crow
Marketing Campaign Manager, Henry Schein

Stryde’s contributions resulted in an increase in web traffic for the client, proving the agency to be an effective partner. The client praises Stryde for their strategic insight throughout the project and willingness to help with a range of tasks.

We are a company that sells dental equipment and software to dentists and dental service providers.

My role is to support the marketing efforts of Easy Dental, one of our software product lines.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Stryde?

Our number one goal was to increase our overall web visits and activity. We partnered with Stryde to use SEO, pay-per-click [PPC], and display ads to try and increase that overall web traffic.

Stryde is responsible for all of the ad creation strategy and execution. They offer SEO recommendations and feedback, and then we implement those on our website. They also manage all of our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube). We’ll post blogs on guest sites, so they’ve been writing those, as well.

How did you come to work with Stryde?

They pre-date my role in this position. I came on and most of the campaign managers were working with them already, so I started working with them and kept working with them.

I think we spend just under $10,000 per quarter.

It’s ongoing work.

Since we’ve started working with Stryde, I am seeing an overall web traffic increase. It has increased by about 43%, which is great. We’re still optimizing other aspects of it, for example, our organic traffic versus our paid leads. We’re trying to still increase our organic traffic, but we’re seeing great increases with the overall traffic, so that’s good.

How did Stryde perform from a project management standpoint?

Stryde has done a great job at driving the strategy. I oversee that strategy as I meet with them regularly. They provide us monthly reports, which is nice. It’s good to keep an eye on that.

What distinguishes Stryde from other providers?

They’re willing to help us with anything from ad creation, to writing, to design. It’s nice that they have that broad range.

Is there anything Stryde could have improved or done differently?

I think some of the blog writing could be improved. Their writers aren’t as strong as I’d like them to be sometimes. They do a good job, but we generally have our in-house writers here review it and rework it.

They do a great job. I’ve really been pleased with them.

Web Design & Internet Marketing for Events Center

"I'm really pleased with the results. We've only been with them [Stryde] for a few months, and our sales have skyrocketed."

Stryde developed a brand new website for the client and managed their social media with the goals of increasing exposure and improving their online presence.

Pleasant Grove, Utah
Jennie Johnson
Owner, Stone Gate Weddings & Events

Stryde achieved their goals and significantly increased exposure for the client. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and ability to produce results. The client has no complaints for Stryde and happily extended their involvement to an ongoing partnership.

We are a wedding and events center in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

I am the owner and managing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Stryde?

We were looking to increase our exposure online and on social media.

They came on board with their team and helped us create a brand new website, which we love. They helped us get all the bugs out of that before we launched it. They were also responsible for our social media: they helped us set up our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Right now they're focusing on the search engine optimization [SEO] side of things. They're doing a plan right now that includes a marketing strategy for the pay-per-click and the other avenues of social media marketing.

How did you come to work with Stryde?

They were referred to us. We absolutely love them and are happy to refer them to everybody we can.

The project cost between $10,000 and $20,000.

It’s ongoing work.

Immediately we've had a much better rate of success. Our exposure has magnified a lot since we brought them on board. I know that our first month's sales for January tripled. We have had more sales than we've ever done in the history of our company, which is four years old. For me, I would say that's a huge impact. I'm very pleased.

How did Stryde perform from a project management standpoint?

They're so easy to work with. They’re just wonderful. They schedule weekly appointments and they follow up. They always give me a weekly report on what they're working on. I'm really impressed.

What distinguishes Stryde from other providers?

I have used other marketing groups before, and even paid less than what I'm paying for now, but Stryde’s product is much more superior to what I've ever seen from anybody else. I'm really pleased with the results. We've only been with them for a few months, and our sales have skyrocketed.

Is there anything Stryde could have improved or done differently?

No because every time we have a question or concern, they're really good at getting back to us immediately. They make sure everything is okay and that there's a solution for every concern that arises. They have been great. I have nothing negative to say about Stryde. They're awesome!

It's cost a bit more but it's worth it for me.

Website Redesign & Internet Marketing for Tourism Website

"I feel like they're very transparent, and I can trust them [Stryde]. They work hard and are passionate about our project."

Stryde assisted the client as they transitioned from their old site to a new one, with the goals of streamlining content but preserving traffic and search engine positioning.

Utah
Chad Taylor
General Manager, Utah.com

Stryde did excellent work for the client and achieved their goal of minimizing the inevitable hit to SEO. The client praises the agency for their responsiveness and friendliness and highly recommends them to others.

Utah.com is a privately owned travel and tourism site about the state of Utah.

I'm the general manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Stryde?

Utah.com has been around for about 20 years. It started way back in the dial-up days of the mid-90s. It has accumulated many pages of content throughout the years. We embarked on a drastic redesign of the site last year. We were trying to pare down a lot of the content. We added so many pages at the time, that we now feel are useless. We wanted to pare everything down, but we wanted to be super careful and not have organic search affected. We engaged Stryde to help us with that migration and transition from the old site to the new site that we just launched. The goal with that was to preserve search engine traffic and search engine rankings. We knew we'd take a dip because we were getting rid of so much content and trying to streamline that, but we were hoping to keep that dip to around 10 to 15 percent. That was the goal, and we definitely achieved that.

The Stryde team was a huge help in providing a strategic direction on what we needed to do, helping us with site mapping, and helping us with what content needed to be rebuilt. If we didn't want certain content, they helped us with the redirect strategy. It was a very comprehensive project for them, but they did a great job. Now, they are helping with SEO [search engine optimization] work on the site. They're helping me with specific keyword phrases I want to rank better for, providing strategy and recommendations for content and architecture to help us to rank better for those specific keyword phrases. They're also providing guidance and direction for us on the articles that we produce on our blog.

How did you come to work with Stryde?

They were referred to us.

The project cost between $10,000 and $50,000.

It's an ongoing partnership.

Stryde was able to achieve the goal that we had, which was to minimize our SEO hit with the launch of the new site. We wanted to stay in that 10 to 15 percent range as a maximum and they helped us to stay there.

How did Stryde perform from a project management standpoint?

The Stryde team is incredibly responsive and personable. They are so easy to work with. I feel like they're very transparent, and I can trust them. They work hard and are passionate about our project.

Is there anything Stryde could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything at this point.

Digital Marketing for Sign Manufacturer

"Stryde has been a great partner in helping us achieve our goals and getting to the point we are now."

Stryde partnered with the client for a variety of tasks including on-site and off-site SEO consulting, social media management, paid marketing consulting, and content strategy.

Salt Lake City Metro Area
Dustin Heap
Director of Marketing, Signs.com

Stryde’s contributions resulted in tremendous growth for the client in various areas including traffic and sales. The client praises the agency for their responsiveness and project management. There have been no issues and Stryde is recommended to others.

Signs.com is the leading online custom signage provider and the fastest and easiest way to create custom signs online. Signs.com offers signage solutions for both small businesses and individuals. We offer everything from yard signs to aluminum signs, interior and exterior signage, and even banners for kids' birthday parties and vinyl lettering for home decor. We offer the ability to easily design and create them on our website or have one of our professional designers help create one free of charge.

I am the digital marketer within the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Stryde?

We were looking for a partner to help alleviate the resource restrictions on our end. We’re growing very rapidly and we needed marketing bandwidth and expertise in a variety of areas. Stryde offered a number of services that fit perfect with what we needed.

Stryde has partnered with us in a number of areas with varying levels of engagement. These areas include: on-site and off-site search engine optimization [SEO] consulting, social media management, paid marketing consulting, and content strategy, creation, and distribution.

How did you come to work with Stryde?

I worked with their owner, Greg Shuey, at a previous company.

That is confidential information.

Stryde has been invaluable in the work they have provided. We continue to use them on an ad hoc basis as internal needs demand.

I’d prefer to keep specific numbers confidential but I’m confident in saying that we are growing on all fronts including website traffic, sales, return customers, and much more. Stryde has been a great partner in helping us achieve our goals and getting to the point we are now.

How did Stryde perform from a project management standpoint?

Stryde did a great job. They were always responsive to our needs and kept us up to date on project status and progress and what their milestones were at the moment. I’m very pleased with their project management.

What distinguishes Stryde from other providers?

I think they've done a good job of keeping up to date, as the digital industry continues to change rapidly. I’ve seen other providers fail to adapt to the industry or use outdated or even unethical tactics. Stryde does a great job of staying up to date and future proofing their marketing tactics.

Is there anything Stryde could have improved or done differently?

Not off the top of my head, no.

They did a great job.