Advanced Content & Website Optimization

What We Do Best

We Can Successfully Rank Any New Blog Post For Any Topic On Page #1 On Google Within Hours Of Posting.

We Specialize In Advanced Content Optimization, Technical Website Optimization, & Fully Managed & Optimized WordPress Hosting.

Our Work Is Ultra Modern, Unique & Perfectly Designed To Help Your Business Get Better Results Online & Increase Organic Traffic Fastest In The Industry.

Technical Website Optimization

Technical Website Optimization & Monthly Maintenance has become essential for website owners in 2020. Google has been leading the path to make sure that businesses improve their websites to run faster & better designed for mobile devices, and provide overall better user experiences.

Last year they announced new performance and speed standards in order to rank in search results, which means that websites now need to be optimized and maintained by experts each month to meet industry standards & stay relevant.

Our Website Maintenance & Optimization Service Is Best In Class & Will Supercharge Your Website To Exceed Industry Speed Standards & Function At Maximum Performance! https://strong-digital.com/website-maintenance/

Calgary, Canada
  • 500 4th Avenue SW, 2500
    Calgary, AB T2P 2V6
  • Strong Social
    New York, NY 10001

Customized Logistics Group, Lead Generation Institute, Stonebridge Imports, mYFitment, Sound Affects, Consero Global Solutions, MyComputer Career, Fundbox

Video animated marketing company based out of Atlanta.

Advanced Content Marketing for and Advanced Finance as a Service Company Image

Advanced Content Marketing for and Advanced Finance as a Service Company

Consero Global is a top client services company that you can outsource your entire financial operations to. They handle your finances and bookkeeping, correctly, accurately and securely, all through their proprietary software system that gives you a full view of your company at all times.

We are working with Consero to help produce Advanced Blog Content that will help them rank better for their full lime of services and

industries they service.  Monthly meetings and deep-dive content planning is the expertise we offer to Consero Global.
Great Work for a Great Cause Image

Great Work for a Great Cause

Sounds Affects is a one of a kind nonprofit that uses music to raise funds for alternative cancer treatments and biotech companies. We are working to help them grow brand presence, get better raking content using advanced content optimization methods, and managing their social media presence.

Brand Visibility and Advanced Content Marketing Image

Brand Visibility and Advanced Content Marketing

mYFitment is one of the largest SAAS providers for auto part fitment for eBay and Amazon parts sellers. We assist them with a full range of services from Social Media Management, SEO Keyword Ranking, Technical Website Optimization, Advanced Content Writing, and monthly consulting to help reach their goals.

Digital Marketing Strategy Long Term Image

Digital Marketing Strategy Long Term

Stonebridge is the largest of its kind in Canada and for their Industry and we have worked with them for years developing and managing work for Social Media & Blog Writing, and recently started a new partnership where we will manage a deeper more advanced custom plan to help them meet their goals for 2020. SEO

Full Scale Digital Marketing Plan Image

Full Scale Digital Marketing Plan

We work with the lead generation institute in order to drive more leads, traffic, and visibility online through a series of services customized to their exact needs. We also use our advanced content writing method to get them ranking in first page positions within weeks of posting.

Customized Logistics Group Image

Customized Logistics Group

Working on Social Media Management, SEO, and Advanced Content Writing to increase exposure, gain more visibility and drive more website traffic. We are writing optimized content designed to get rankings on page one of Google.

Content & Lead Marketing for Creative Agency

"Now, it’s at the point where I’m really impressed with the articles when they come out."

Feb. 2019 - ongoing

Strong Digital provides lead generation services, mostly utilizing LinkedIn and content creation. More specifically, they’ve authored blog posts and contributed to email marketing campaigns.

John Sanders
Founder & Creative Director, Creative Agency

Transparent and communicative, Strong Digital has produced and documented lead generation improvements that please internal stakeholders. Their commitment to established schedules pushes them to be proactive. Customers can expect a flexible, attentive partner with wide-ranging expertise.

I’m the founder and creative director of a creative agency. We specialize in branding, strategy, design, website development, marketing, and advertising.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Digital?

My company is very new, and I wanted to focus on building up one social media channel and generating leads. Having a small team, it was hard to manage the company, the client work, the lead generation, and building up the social media.

I had them start on the lead generation campaigns, which involved building up my LinkedIn following. They accomplish this by posting, staying engaged, targeting the right people that are prospects relevant to my industry, and messaging them. Then, they follow up with them and write relevant articles monthly that I can use on LinkedIn. They also handle my blog posts and parts of email marketing campaigns. Finally, they’ve done some of the client work.

I’ve been working with 4 or 5 people, not counting Jason (Founder & CEO, Strong Digital). I have a dedicated project manager that handles blog writing. They have content writers dedicated to me to help with that too. There’s also someone dedicated to lead generation, as well as a couple of other resources. They’ve been pretty good about introducing the people on the project and telling us who to speak to.

How did you come to work with Strong Digital?

Jason came across my company on the lead generation platform, and we ended up partnering together. One of their sales reps reached out to me on LinkedIn or Twitter and got me interested their service, which I had already been wanting to look for. It was good timing, instead of having to go out and start searching for a company.

We’ve spent $12,000-$20,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2019 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been good at sending monthly reports on the lead generation so we can see how they’re doing. December and January are always the slowest month for any creative or marketing agency. It dropped down to about 17 positive leads during the month, but it’s been very consistent for the past year of getting around 31 leads. I’ve been receiving one to two emails every day.

How did Strong Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good. They send me updates and are keeping track of everything. I rarely have to ask for a status. They usually update me with changes to the lead generation campaigns because they change each month. The content writer is really good about messaging me to ask to review blog articles and provide topics. After I review it and sign off, I need to provide topics for the following month. They’re good at getting on top me about that.

If I had any issues, feedback, or advice, I would talk with the lead liaison or the project manager. If I need anything, they’re pretty quick to respond, usually on the same day. When they’re onboarding, they do virtual calls, and I have virtual calls with the CEO and some of the lead generation project managers once a month. Everything else is through email.

I’m impressed with how well the content writing has come along. There’s been a pretty big progression from when they started to where they are now. They said initially that the content writers would get better as they become more familiar with our company, services, needs, and target audience. I did see that progression. In the very beginning, I nitpicked them a little bit more. Now, it’s at the point where I’m really impressed with the articles when they come out. There’s not really anything I need to change.

Jason, the founder, definitely stood out the most. He bends over backwards to hop on calls, give strategy, and answer any questions or needs that I have. He’s become a really good business mentor for me since my company is still really new. I’ve learned a lot from him that’s completely outside of the services I’m paying for.

I’ve been happy with their services. There’s a lot of transparency in communication. There are long emails that I don’t even have time to read, but if I need to, that’s available.

You’re going to get what you put into it. It’s not about paying someone else to figure out all your problems. What I’ve learned through the partnership is that it’s two parties, not just one person barking orders. I was a little hands-off in the beginning, but over this past year I’ve definitely been a lot more hands-on and communicative. The more that I’m involved with the lead generation, the better the results are going to be. The best advice I can give is to always be involved. I say the same thing to my clients.

Overall Score We work as a cohesive team.
    They laid everything out so that I knew exactly what was happening. Everything moves like clockwork.
    A lot of their competitors are more expensive, but they don’t put in the time to deliver the results. The value is definitely worth the price.
    They fulfill everything I need. They also work really hard to help me succeed through our meetings and collaboration.
    I’m happy with them. I’ve referred businesses their way and I’d refer them again.

Lead Generation for Marketing & Advertising Firm

"They are smart and humble, and we feed off of each other's knowledge and experience."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) wrote content for an advertising and marketing agency in St. Louis in order to improve their organic SEO results. Their team provided article topic strategies and all proof-reading efforts.

St. Louis, Missouri
Chris Kiersch
President, My Business Integrated LLC

The collaboration has been very effective so far, producing content that draws staggering amounts of qualified traffic to the website and increasing inbound leads to 1,200. The Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) team works extremely collaboratively and always prioritizes the completion of their client's fundamental business goals.

I am the president of My Business Integrated. We are passionate about developing comprehensive on-demand lead generation and marketing automation solutions. We design, implement and support B2B multi-channel campaign solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Strong Social?

One of our manufacturing clients has invented a new innovative product for the Soil Erosion industry. We have a strong outbound marketing campaign in place.

I needed an inbound solution that would raise immediate awareness about the new industry segment we are creating. I don't have the budget for PPC, and I don't have time for long-term SEO work, that will take 4-8 months before we are ranking for search.

Confirm the questions that our prospects are asking, and define a Content Structure plan and process that will allow our content (blog posts) to have a dominant ranking position, quickly.

We needed to work with a team who can take our content direction and do the heavy lifting of authoring a 2,500-word article and 4 smaller articles each month. We needed a team that could commit to doing this for the next 6 months.

I have been in the technology sales and marketing space for over 30 years, and I am blessed to know a number of industry veterans. A group of trusted resources I call on when I am in a jam and Strong Social was recommended to me by Shawn Elledge president of Sales Lead Automation. After my initial conversation with Jason Gordon, it felt like we were meant to work with each other.

I worked with Jason, to confirm the topics we wanted to dominate in organic search. I can tell you that each post will bring hundreds of new visitors per month to your website once all the articles are written. Most into the thousands per cluster. I usually suggest working on one Cluster per month or more based on budget, which contains one 1- 2500 word article surrounded by 4 - 1000 word pieces.

This is a strategy that brings some of the highest quality traffic we have seen in years because people are clicking on articles they find in search of a topic or question they need an answer for. Intent-based search is always the best traffic. The more targeted traffic you receive will mean more leads, a huge boost of trust and authority, and having the rankings above major publications and competitors in your industry.

Many articles rankings in the top 3 results will help boost your domain in general and drive organic backlinks to your site. We come up with a list of questions for you based on how many people are searching for things around your industry. We then write content for the highest volume searched keywords and questions.

Secondly, the most important part of a Topic Cluster is the Main Topic. So we will want to write a long-form article of 2500 words with a Topic relating to your services. Once we have the topic, then we do the research for questions and get started. The final optimization phase happens once you approve the content.

I head up strategy for our client, and we provide direction for a team of writers and SEO team members at Strong Social. Our team has developed a unique ability to find highly qualified prospects for our outbound lead generation, and we have included an accountability factor for our distribution channel.

We do tracking, lead scoring and prospect nurturing with SharpSpring and Nimble CRM. We also provide outbound phone calls to the prospects that meet a specific level of engagement, which includes sending out hand sample to specific prospects.

We have developed approximately 1,200 highly qualified prospects, the inbound efforts with the Content Structure from Strong Social is still getting dialed in. It is creating multiple benefits. 1) An immediate position of authority with our content is positioned at the top of organic searches.

The cost for inbound leads is much lower than the outbound leads (although the outbound leads meet a much higher level of qualification). We are learning how to use the Content Structures in a very strategic way.

We are in complete alignment, the culture at My Business integrated and Strong Social is symbiotic. Customers first, have fun, work hard, and when you are in the lead pedal as fast as you can when you are going downhill! We don't "sell things", we "help people buy", and it a complete team effort.

They are smart and humble, and we feed off of each other's knowledge and experience. it's not about who gets the credit, and it's amazing what can get accomplished when no one really cares who gets the credit!

There's always room for improvement, and we will continue to review our workflow efficiency. Jason Gordon and I are hands-on, and we are learning/earning the trust of each other's team members.

Overall Score The best thing since pockets:)
    We figured out the best time to meet to minimize distractions.
    The client got a very fair price and we were able to build in time for our consulting.
    Very responsive, and detail orientated
    Already have to a number of friends and clients

Social Media Campaign for Cannabis Consulting Firm

"Our monthly meetings really drive innovation and cut down on communication issues."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

May 2019 - Ongoing

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) runs a social media marketing campaign on LinkedIn for a legal cannabis consulting firm. They target specific roles and provide regular reports on the results of their work.

Denver, Colorado
Cory Waggoner
CEO, Higher Yields Consulting

The outreach performed by Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) has increased incoming leads, delivering a five-fold ROI. Their team took the time to really understand their client's identity and messaging before delivering it out into the world.

Higher Yields Consulting is a vertically Integrated cannabis consulting firm. We work both domestically and Internationally, offering clients support through permitting/licensure, construction management, branding and growth services. I am the CEO of Higher Yields and am in charge of the development of our brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire Strong Social?

We hired them to help us have a social media presence that did not exist before and in an industry with major compliance issues surrounding this sort of digital marketing.

To utilize LinkedIn for a lead resource. Specifically we were looking for very targeted leads for specific service offerings.

We Interviewed three companies after hiring 4 other "social media experts," and haven't regretted it since.

Target marketing of specific roles, titles, experiences and locations around the world. They have reported data updates to us weekly regarding the interactions that have taken place and the positive responses that help our sales team better qualify leads.

It is nice to have everyone on the calls from each team. Our monthly meetings really drive innovation and cut down on communication issues.

We have received at lead 5x ROI since working with Strong Social.

Great. It goes both ways and busienss owners should know, you get out what you put in too. These guys have been great at delivering "our message" and offering insight of how to improve our message.

Group meetings, quick results.

Keep pushing innovation!

Overall Score Great team to work with!
    Easy and stress free. Both teams always showed up prepared and were engaged in strategies.
    We have received ROI on this project after 60 days.
    Quick results!
    I'll tell everyone who wants to supercharge thier LinkedIn campaigns, these are the guys!

Social Media & Lead Generation for Buying Association

"Strong Social generates five appointments a week from LinkedIn, and we're converting one of those leads."

Ongoing

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) executes a lead generation strategy on LinkedIn. They also create and monetize content on social media, as well as write blogs.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Mike Tibor
CEO, Consolidated Business Servicers Association

Social media engagement has improved dramatically since the engagement began, while customer acquisition costs have dropped. Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) addresses issues quickly and responds promptly to all concerns. The team’s quality deliverables are the reason for the ongoing engagement.

I’m the CEO of the Consolidated Business Servicers Association, a buying association focused on B2B sales, marketing, and consulting companies. We figure out the best systems for these industries, integrate them into the best stack, and then provide it to our membership at a significant discount.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

I originally hired them for B2B lead generation on LinkedIn.

Strong Social started by connecting with and generating leads through LinkedIn. It was going well, so I expanded their scope to include social media services and writing blogs. They curate and create original content for social media posts. They also monetize and follow up on posts for us. Everything they do is ultimately part of the top end of the sales or marketing funnel.

I work with 6–7 people, including Jason (Founder, Strong Social).

They were a referral.

We’ve spent $30,000.

I can't remember when the project began, but the engagement is ongoing.

Our engagement rate from social media has tripled. Strong Social generates five appointments a week from LinkedIn, and we're converting one of those leads. That brings down our cost per acquisition for the channel to half of our average.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team does pretty well. We have a dedicated account manager, but we can raise issues up the chain of command as needed. The owner is always available.

No, not that I can think of.

Strong Social runs a completely integrated system. You’ll see a higher conversion rate if you let them handle more of your services and marketing.

I've already recommended them to a lot of people.

Social Media & Website Work for Video Production Company

“Unlike many other agencies, they provided a consistent team that optimized our relationship.”

2014 - 2018

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) worked on improving the social media presence on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. They then built a new website, writing content and optimizing it for a higher search ranking.

Atlanta, Georgia
Wess Walters
Owner, Marketing Massive

Although expensive, Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) accomplished phenomenal results that quickly paid for themselves. They provided monthly progress reports and quickly resolved concerns. The partnership has been over for more than a year, but their work still brings in new customers.

I’m the owner and CEO of Marketing Massive, a company that specializes in animation whiteboards videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We wanted a partner who could improve our social media presence and get us more business.

Strong Social initially started by working on our accounts for LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. They mainly focused on Twitter, though, because that’s where we’d previously had the most success. Over a relatively short time, they were able to greatly increase our following across the various social media accounts, so we then hired them to build our website. They wrote content (e.g. blogs and daily posts) and optimized the site to rank higher on Google.

We mainly interacted with three people.

They found us.

We spent around $30,000.

Our partnership lasted from 2014–2018.

They did such a great job on Twitter that we still get about 10 inquiries a week. We’re still living off the residuals that they did from over a year ago. They’ve essentially built the majority of our client base, accomplishing the exponential growth we wanted. We gave them our entire marketing budget, and they’re the only marketing team we’ll probably partner with in the future.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided monthly reports on our progress and used a CRM to manage the project. No matter when we contacted them, they responded quickly and accomplished most tasks within a few hours.

Unlike many other agencies, they provided a consistent team that optimized our relationship. They regularly under-promised and over delivered, which we appreciated.

They charge premium pricing, but they're worth it.

Do what they tell you to do. They're the experts, so listen to them.

The results they achieved more than paid for what they charged.

Social Media Marketing for Small Business Consulting

"Because of the success with Strong Social, more opportunities opened for me and my business."

2013 - 2016

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) provided lead generation services and social media support. They managed Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts, including content creation and dissemination across the platforms.

Edmonton, Canada
Narissa Singh
Former CEO, WECAN Canada

Overall, the efforts contributed to a significant increase in social media followers and online engagement. The Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) team was efficient, requiring little oversight and delivering work as expected. Their flexibility and industry expertise were valuable.

I’m the former CEO of WECAN Canada. The company helps small business owners by providing consulting and coaching services, specifically to women in business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

I initially hired Strong Social to manage our social media presence and expanded to include their LinkedIn lead generation services.

Strong Social managed our social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Their team handles content creation, blog writing, and dissemination of materials. They ran LinkedIn lead generation efforts for us, as well.

I worked with multiple people throughout the project, but Jason (Founder & CEO, Strong Social) was my main point of contact. There were 2–3 others involved to support the content writing and managing efforts.

How did you come to work with Strong Social?

I found Strong Social’s twitter account and was impressed with them. Jason reached out to me to see if I was interested in their services, and we set up a meeting. From there, we had a good discussion, and I hired them.

We spent around $1,000 a month, so I’d say the cost was roughly $30,000 for the entire engagement.

We worked together between 2013–2016.

My social media following grew considerably from Strong Social’s support. The most important result was the influx of engagement I experienced because of the LinkedIn lead generation efforts. I had more face-to-face meetings and online interaction, so the project was a success from that perspective.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They were communicative—it was great to be able to contact them whenever I needed to. If something had to be tweaked, they were available and flexible. I had no issues with how the project was managed, especially because my time was limited and they were efficient.

They knew exactly what I needed and helped me achieve my goals. Because of the success with Strong Social, more opportunities opened for me and my business. I was able to build a presence and get more online engagement, which is what I wanted.

The personalized service is a great aspect of working with Strong Social. They educate customers on the right approach and help guide the project along.

They were affordable and the value we received was great.
    Although nothing is ever perfect, I got exactly what I needed.

Social Media Marketing for Fundraising & Publishing Company

“Thanks to their efforts, our engagement online continues to improve.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) manages marketing and content for the company's social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Newark, New Jersey
Founder & CEO, Sports Tech Company

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) provides top-notch social media management services that continue to improve the company's engagement with its target audience. They're also responsive, knowledgeable in their field, and proactive about ensuring continuous improvement.

I'm the founder and CEO of a sports tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We hired Strong Social to manage all of our social media platforms, from content development to marketing.

Strong Social overseas posting and marketing campaigns for our social media pages, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They create content calendars, write and post blogs, source images, and perform title and leads searches on LinkedIn.

We work with two to three people at any given time, including an account manager and a writer. We also have access to the owners as well.

How did you come to work with Strong Social?

I read an article they posted on Twitter and reached out to them from there.

We've invested almost $30,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since June 2016.

They provide regular analytics reports each month which continue to show consistent progress on all of our pages. Thanks to their efforts, our engagement online continues to improve.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great to work with overall. They respond quickly when we reach out and give a lot of great insight to help us continually improve our social media performance. They also provide regular reporting and discuss our overall strategy with us quarterly.

Their responsiveness and readiness to strategize new opportunities have added a lot of value. If progress ever slows down in one area, they're proactive about getting in touch with us and going over ideas for ways to improve engagement.

They're also very knowledgeable in their field, staying on top of the latest changes in social media marketing and open to trying new things. If we pushed them harder, I know they'd be able to step up their game to the next level–I have complete confidence in their abilities.

Our account managers have changed a few times. It's always a little rattling for a client to have to adapt to a new contract, but they have made it seamless. I like that they are constantly promoting their managers internally and challenging them to learn new tricks.

It's easy to put the relationship in autopilot mode, so I suggest staying as involved with their team as possible so they have more to work with and can provide even better results.

Other vendors would charge twice the price for what they do.
    We've never had an issue with them; they're approachable, affordable, and deliver on promises.

Social Media Marketing for Art Management Software Company

“They cater to our needs and care about our success, almost like they’re a part of our internal team.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) took over social media marketing after the internal resource failed to deliver. They collaborated with the in-house team to identify brand goals and currently manage the social media accounts.

Jenny Park Adam
CEO, Artdex

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) is a great deal, offering excellent services at a competitive price. The team is communicative and dedicated, doing their best to exceed project expectations. Social media presence has increased, with more than 10,000 followers.

I’m the CEO and founder of Artdex, a hybrid software and social media platform. We provide online art management and archiving software for the art community and also allow our users to network on the website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Strong Social?

We needed someone to take over our social media marketing. We had an internal person who was in charge of it, but it wasn’t working out well.

Strong Social worked closely with our internal team to figure out who we are as a company, what our goals are, and what kind of content we wanted to focus on and produce. From there, they started managing our social media accounts, creating content for different platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

We work with a project manager.

They approached us.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

The partnership began in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

People can easily find us when they search for our company through social media. Our followers have increased since working with them, reaching about 10,000 followers. I plan to be partners with them for a long time.

How did Strong Social perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve worked with the same project manager during the entire engagement. The team is always available to answer questions, and they’re aware of our account and our needs. They help with whatever they can, even if it’s outside the official project scope.

They cater to our needs and care about our success, almost like they’re a part of our internal team. The founder is incredible and one of the most honest, genuine, and brilliant people I’ve ever worked with. The entire team is creative, responsive, and hardworking. They create excellent content and have a streamlined and efficient workflow.

They're a great team; I don't know how they could improve.

Let them take charge of your social media marketing. It’ll make your job much easier.

Overall Score They’re an outstanding team.
    They always meet deadlines.
    I’m getting a great deal; their services are beyond the price they charge.
    Their quality of service is the best.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Social Media Marketing for Film Festival

"They always respond quickly."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) provided social media marketing services on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other online media.

Jacksonville, Florida
Jessica Roszko
CEO, Southeast Regional Film Festival

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social)'s efforts have led to increased leads and submissions. Workflow and project management were impressive. They were personally dedicated to completing the project.

CFO of the film festival, runs day to day operations, marketing, etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Strong Social?

Marketing for festival through online media, facebook and Linkden.

Increase visitors to website, increase connections and follow up also to increase submission.

Scheduled and interview, spoke with owner and he created a custom package for me to review and I gave them a shot.

They sent me a review list of custom contest of my images they asked me to send, along with article links and quotes from relevant business techniques.

They keep in touch with me via email and monthly phone calls.

Since working with them our submissions have increased.

Very. They always respond quickly.

Personal connection and time spend investing in making my company a success.

none.

Overall Score Excellent work ethic and quality
    Easy -
    Very reasonable !
    High end, I get a lot of likes online.
    100% would recommend

Social Media Marketing for Loan Company

"The whole team was professional, dependable, and friendly."

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2019

Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) created and scheduled posts across a variety of social media channels. They also led social media content marketing for a financial services company.

Broomall, Pennsylvania
Edward DeAngelis
CEO, Amerifi, LLC

The number of leads and the amount of visibility have increased markedly since Strong Digital (formerly Strong Social) was first engaged. Reliability and consistency were hallmarks of their work. Their expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by producing high-quality deliverables at a reasonable value.

I’m the CEO of Amerifi, LLC. We focus on financial services, business loans, and lines of credit.

For what projects/services did your company hire Strong Social?

We needed help managing our social media channels.

We wanted them to lead our social media posting and marketing.

We found them through an email or advertisement we saw online.

Strong Social set up and scheduled posts across all of our social media channels. They also handled content marketing on social media.

We worked directly with Jason (Founder & CEO, Strong Social) and many of his team members.

Strong Social gave us good visibility on all social channels and created solid leads for our sales team.

Jason was great and did a very good job. The whole team was professional, dependable, and friendly.

Strong Social was reliable, affordable, and consistent.

No, I highly recommend them.