Helping Companies Grow

At Striventa, we help companies grow by crafting thoughtful and engaging solutions based on their best customers. By understanding our clients and their best customers first, we can then build a Holistic SEO Foundation that will help drive the Game Plan of success.

Instead of focusing on just the tactics of digital marketing by way of a retainer, our process allows for research based creativity so that the 6 and 12 month plans are implemented with purpose, realistic goals and expectations.

Glendale, AZ
  • 16040 North 59th Avenue Suite 202
    Glendale, AZ 85306

Century 21 Northwest Realty

Arrowhead Health Centers

SEO & Content for Inspection Company

“Striventa is such a positive company. Everybody who works there is caring and supportive.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Striventa’s comprehensive range of digital services includes email, content, SEO, and PPC marketing. The team built a new site, formed a keyword strategy, and wrote weekly content like lengthy white papers.

Phoenix, Arizona
Lance Jehn
President, Encompass Inspections

Striventa has been executing an impactful campaign that’s yielding increased traffic and search rankings on a monthly basis. Within just one year, organic leads have tripled. The team has shown an impressive level of honesty, commitment, and integrity throughout the long-term partnership.

I was the president and CEO of Encompass Inspections. I typically handled IT, advertising, and any other web or technology related tasks related to business development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Striventa?

Initially, I’d handled some of our SEO-related activities. We also worked with several SEO companies throughout the years. Our PPC company gave Striventa a strong referral as organic SEO experts. We reached out to them for support with building up our organic web presence. We were already doing well with PPC and wanted our SEO results to be just as strong.

From our very first meeting when Striventa took us out to dinner, they were clearly invested in us. After taking over our project, they encouraged us to consider our business from a variety of perspectives. They found 20-30 different ways to improve through SEO-type activities. Other services included PPC analytics, call tracking, and development. They also developed a new custom website tailored specifically to our customers. Even for aspects of work they didn’t execute personally, they provided consultation we could take to our other teams.

Striventa supported our content and email marketing campaigns. As we produced copywriting for our blogs, they suggested beneficial keywords with low domain authority. They rapidly built up our SEO presence using specific, targeted blogging and content. We found an in-house employee who was good at this type of work. He wrote materials based on topics Striventa suggested and adhered to their guidelines for length, structure, and keywords to include.

They assigned us a great team. Three specific people helped us out on any given day. We interfaced with Ryan (President, Striventa) and Mike (Content Director, Striventa). Another employee helped us manage communication and everyday tasks.

How did you come to work with Striventa?

After trying to work with a few different organizations, we were ready for a change. Striventa came highly recommended and really seemed to care about us individually. They've done projects like ours before successfully and showed a real desire to learn about our business. The few other companies we interviewed were national agencies who seemed much less invested. They're local, experienced, and knowledgeable. From the onset, hiring them was a natural choice.

We've spent between $40,000–$50,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2017 and have had an ongoing monthly contract since then.

Striventa has improved our business in so many different ways. Our organic leads tripled in one year's time, which was a massive success for us. We went from having one organic lead per month to a couple per week. We’ve secured several new customers and established a stronger presence on first-page results.

The business had been relatively stagnant, but after they came on board, our results started to take off. We might have even scared some of our larger competitors, who suddenly wanted to buy us out. We sold our company in April for a very high price, and Striventa was critical to that success. They felt more like business consultants with an SEO flair than a standard agency. Keeping the big picture in mind, they supported us from every angle.

How did Striventa perform from a project management standpoint?

Striventa offered excellent correspondence. At our request, we’ve used the Google suite of tools. Those chat functions make it easy to ask quick questions. They sent us weekly e-mails for reporting functions and provided a lot of useful feedback. Whenever we send them a message, they respond right away. Through Trello, we could see precisely what activities they were working on for any given day or week.

The best thing about Striventa was their transparency, which is very important to us. They kept everything out in the open. It's hard to find companies in the web advertising space for organic or paid search that are committed to providing your money's worth. Unlike so many teams we've worked with in the past, they indicated how they were building our web presence. To me, that's what separates a great company from just an average one.

I don't have anything to suggest. Striventa is such a positive company. Everybody who works there is caring and supportive.

Make sure they truly understand your business from the inside and out. If necessary, hold an hour-long conference call to explain who you are and how you operate. Doing so will help them design the best product for your needs and form a multifaceted plan of attack to maximize your success. They'll take an all-encompassing perspective on your business and offer a variety of ways to help you.

Overall Score As you can tell, I'm pretty fired up. I really like this team.
    Using Trello worked great, and they sent email updates every time a project changed. We prioritized projects to maximize ROI.
    They're a great value, and I don't have to manage them. I might have saved money going elsewhere but hiring someone in-house would have cost more.
    I appreciate their transparency.

Lead Gen & Marketing for Large Realty Company

“Our company has grown significantly since we started working with Striventa.”

Apr. 2011 - Ongoing

Striventa provides ongoing digital marketing services, including social media marketing, content creation, SEO, and overall marketing strategy.

Kirkland, Washington
John Crow
CEO, Century 21 Northwest Realty

Striventa's efforts have helped significantly increase customer leads overall. Their prioritization of generating new business sets them apart from other vendors. Organized, collaborative, and proactive in their approach, they continue to be invaluable, long-term partners.

I'm the CEO of a parent company consisting of five companies, mostly related to real estate.

What challenge were you trying to address with Striventa?

We needed marketing services to attract new clients. We'd worked with many vendors in the past, but weren't completely happy with their results.

Striventa has worked on many digital marketing projects for us over the years, overseeing our entire online presence, from social media to creating content for our website. They continue to manage our online advertising strategy and SEO.

I mostly work with Mike (Content Director, Striventa) and James (Digital Marketing Director, Striventa), as well as Ryan (President, Striventa) on occasion.

How did you come to work with Striventa?

Over my 25-year-long career, I've worked with over a dozen marketing companies. After finding and interviewing Striventa, I was blown away by their approach, dedication, and ability to generate results. Unlike other vendors, they focus on generating leads, as opposed to clicks and impressions. They understood better than anyone else that our priority is to ultimately attract more customers to our business at the end of the day.

We've consistently spent about $60,000 a year on their services.

We started working together around April 2011, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our company has grown significantly since we started working with Striventa. By generating leads, their efforts allow us to hire more agents, which helps generate even more customers. It's hard to say how much of our 300% growth over the last five years is attributed to their work, but they've certainly played an important role. Compared to other marketing companies I've worked with, Striventa's approach has provided the highest ROI we've ever had.

How did Striventa perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is phenomenal on all fronts; they never drop ball and have excellent follow-up. They're proactive when it comes to putting any of our ideas to work, keeping all of their tasks very organized through a project management system that I can access at any time. While we meet regularly in-person, I've never had any issues reaching them by phone or email. Without even asking for it, they provide monthly reporting to show us the results their work is generating.

They're ultimately focused on growing businesses at the end of the day, which differentiates them from most vendors more concerned with other measurements of success.

With any marketing company, the first critical step is to help the vendor understand your business and audience. Many entrepreneurs don't invest enough time in this phase, but it's critical to the success of any marketing efforts.

They're even more organized and timely than my own team.
    They've provided me the best value I've had in 25 years of working in this business.
    They meet or exceed expectations on all deliverables.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Medical Facility

"They helped us triple our web traffic, and they really served as a true partner for my team."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Striventa is the SEO partner for a series of medical centers in Arizona. Their work has focused on organic SEO, local ranking, and directory cleanup. The engagement is ongoing.

Glendale, Arizona
Doug Houvener
Marketing Manager, Arrowhead Health Centers

Striventa’s work has lead to an increase of 7,000–20,000 sessions per month. The team’s transparency, dedication, and level of knowledge stood out, allowing them to write high-quality content without oversight that used all required language and keywords.

I am the former Marketing Manager at Arrowhead Health Centers in Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with Striventa?

We were trying to address two challenges. The first was that our initial website was built using black hat tactics that we knew Google was going to penalize us for, so we needed someone to help us build its organic SEO and improve the site structure. The second challenge was to assist us in ranking locally, as the business was rapidly expanding at the time.

Striventa reorganized our website, created content such as blogs, and implemented a plan for organic SEO. The content they created was often very specific for our area, which helped us to grow in local rankings as well. They also assisted us with directory cleanup to help us keep our information consistent.

I worked directly with their president, an SEO lead, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Striventa?

We initially met them because their office was located across the street. When we decided to look into hiring an SEO agency, we took a look at the platform they had built for a local real estate company and really liked what we saw. They were very transparent about what they could do and how long it would take, and they clearly knew what they were talking about.

They are paid a retainer of $6,000 a month.

Striventa has been working with Arrowhead since February 2014.

As a result of Striventa’s work, we increased our web traffic from 7,000–8,000 sessions a month to 20,000 sessions per month through organic growth. The team itself was amazing to work with and never pushed back against a single request I made. They helped us triple our web traffic, and they really served as a true partner for my team.

How did Striventa perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. They never took longer than an hour to get back to you, and if it would take them longer, they told you why and when you would hear back from them. They almost always met our deadlines unless we didn’t give them enough lead-time, which is hardly their fault. They really have an amazing level of communication.

The thing that distinguishes them is that they are the only SEO agency I have worked with who really got to know our business. They went out of their way to learn the nuances of communication and language we use with our customers. This allowed them to always use the proper terms during content creation and meet our keywords. I never had to worry about what they were writing because they knew as much about the business as I did, an experience I have never had elsewhere.

While I was working with them I felt that their creative team working on infographics, landing pages, etc. was not that strong. However, I know they have almost entirely divested from those areas to focus on their strengths, so I no longer think it is an issue.

It is important to really understand your customers so that they do not have to figure out your customer base for you. If you tell them a specific customer you want to target, they will do everything in their power to make sure those people are targeted. I would also suggest that you be as transparent as possible about how your business operates. This will allow them to really understand your company and move from being just a vendor to a real partner.

Overall Score It was a great experience. I actually miss working with them.
    There were a few times things were pushed back because we did not give them enough lead-time.
    They saved us millions as compared to hiring a full-time equivalent employee.
    I never had any issues with their deliverables, and the site quality speaks for itself.
    They love taking on any business challenge.