We Help Companies Dominate Their Market

Stride Digital is a digital marketing and SEO agency.

We help our clients dominate their market and increase their revenue through strategic digital marketing.

We're a small, agile team with well-established processes and proprietary tools. It's not so much what we do, but how we do it...

We specialise in holistic search engine optimisation services, meaning we take advantage of a range of online channels and other aspects of marketing, integrated with SEO.

In short, we connect all the dots and focus on the big picture.

We've worked with a range of companies, from Kickstarter's most funded sports wearables ecommerce brand Carv, to property developers and estate agents.

If you like the idea of no-nonsense advice, real optimisation and marketing, transparent reporting and a focus on making your company more money, then we'll get on just fine.

Carnforth, United Kingdom
  • 3 Westfield Hamlet, Nether Kellet
    Carnforth, LAN LA5 8AF

Carv Digital Ski Coach, Orchard Holdings, First Properties, Shifting Shares

Managed SEO & Marketing for Financial Services Seminar

"They are experts across various fields, and their focus on customer service really shows."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Since educating the internal team on the benefits of digital marketing, Stride Digital has managed a financial education platform's SEO. They've introduced a subscriber funnel and backlinking tactics.

Michael Taylor
Managing Director, Shifting Shares

Stride Digital's support has helped successfully launch two sold-out seminars. Communicative and time-conscious, the team always performs at a high standard. Their initial success bodes well as they continue to grow with the business.

I am the Managing Director of an online consulting firm offering UK stock market education. We target the B2C market. www.shiftingshares.com

For what projects/services did your company hire Stride Digital?

I have no experience in digital marketing and did not know how best to amplify my message online. This was a challenge as my business required exposure to the right audience.

My goals for this project were to prove the concept and short term cash generation. I did not have a huge budget for this but Stride made sure I got all of the easy wins that were cost effective and really delivered tangible value.

I selected this vendor because after speaking with Stride they asked questions and offered me advice for free - I got so much value out of the initial consultation call I decided to work with them straight away. Other vendors would ask a lot of questions, and come up with a quote that conveniently was above my budget - that was not the case with Stride.

Stride showed me the importance of digital marketing and getting my message heard. They explained the importance of SEO and relevant backlinks, and introduced me to a subscriber funnel where I collected emails with a lead magnet. Through their guidance we were able to collect over 1,000 emails in the first month of launching.

I had my own project consultant from Stride and they regularly checked in when they said they would, and were consistent. Stride took the time to explain everything in a lay person's manner and so I was never left feeling like I was being hoodwinked as everything was walked through and explained until I understood exactly what and why we were doing.

Since working with Stride, I have successfully launched my seminar available at www.shiftingshares.com which has a ticket price of £500 per seat. The first two seminars have so far been fully sold out and without Stride this would not have been possible.

I know exactly what I need to do to continue growing my business and will continue to work with Stride as my business grows.

The workflow was very efficient and effective because everything was always done ahead of schedule and to a high standard. Communication was very impressive.

I was surprised at how much knowledge Stride had - I was a bit sceptical when I first read about digital marketing but now I see I could not have done what I wanted to do without Stride.

They are experts across various fields, and their focus on customer service really shows. They care about their customers and their long term focus stands out in the industry.

I was very satisfied with Stride and will continue to work with them - I have no reason to change as they did everything that I wanted and helped me achieve my goals.

Overall Score The best in the business.
    Very effective communication and delivery.
    Cost effective and have made the money spent on this client many times over in extra sales and profits.
    Thoroughly recommend and I am still working with Stride Digital.
    I have recommended Stride Digital already to others who require digital marketing solutions.