Create. Inform. Engage.

BRONZE VERIFIED

We create websites that are visually beautiful and built to rank high in search engines. We deliver not only stunning websites but results!

We have developed over 100 WordPress websites and are proud of our Google 5 star review reputation. We are a Google Partner and Bing Accredited. We strive to keep our clients satisfied by exceeding their expectations and delivering results.

We are located in Mystic, CT but serve clients nationwide. Let’s partner together and grow your business!

Mystic, CT
  • 424 Judson Avenue
    Mystic, CT 06340

CT Retrofit, Kitch, BP Builders, DF Wraps, Kraneworks Inc, Nowakowski Painting Services, A Cut Above Hair, 1-800-Ezclean, Fear-Less Fitness, Precious Memories Preschool

Website Design & SEO Services Image

Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client to create website and get it to rank high in search engines.

Kraneworks Website Design & SEO Services Image

Kraneworks Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new website launch and local seo services

DF Wraps Website Design & SEO Services Image

DF Wraps Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new website launch and local seo services.

BP Builders Website Design & SEO Services Image

BP Builders Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new company website design and local seo services.

Kitch Website Image

Kitch Website

Contacted by clinet for new website design and local seo services.

Connecticut Retrofit Website Design & SEO Services Image

Connecticut Retrofit Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new website design and local seo services.

Precious Memories Preschool Website Design & SEO Services Image

Precious Memories Preschool Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new website design and local seo services

Nowakowski Painting Services Website Design & SEO Services Image

Nowakowski Painting Services Website Design & SEO Services

Contacted by client for new website design and local seo services.

Fear- Less Fitness Image

Fear- Less Fitness

Contacted by client for new website design.

1-800-Ezclean.com Website Launch Image

1-800-Ezclean.com Website Launch

Contacted by client for full branding launch.

A Cut Above New Website Design Image

A Cut Above New Website Design

Contacted by client for redesign website and local seo services.

Web Design & SEO for Hair Salon

"They do what they say and work on it until its right!"

Stratedia redesigned a website for a hair salon. The team provided updated UI/UX designs and provided SEO services.

Waterford, Connecticut
Glenn Peltier
Co-Owner, A Cut Above Hair Design, LLC

The internal team saw immediate results with the new website, attracted positive feedback from customers. Stratedia utilizes effective communication and collaboration to establish a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, knowledgeable, and driven.

I am the co-owner of A Cut Above Hair Design, LLC, My role is all the marketing and technology for the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

Complete re-design of current website and SEO

A user friendly, more intuitive website with a shopping cart. Also where clients could download information and potential employees could fill out a summary application. Integrate Online Booking. SEO to drive more results from the local area

I came to Stratedia after experiencing total frustration with companies that say they will do something and don't do it but want to get paid! I found Stratedia through Google and decided to call and set up an appointment

A complete re-design of the website with a shopping cart. SEO optimization to drive more results from the local area

Steve was the only member for collaboration on Stratedia's side, along with Glenn & Paula Peltier from A Cut Above

The new website was launched within 2 months and we got immediate results from clients

A nice smooth process

They do what they say and work on it until its right!

Web Design & SEO for Removal Services Company

"He answers the phone right away or gets back to us immediately."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Stratedia provides website maintenance and SEO services. Their team built an appealing website to deliver leads and traffic to the business.

Niantic, Connecticut
Owner, Hayes Services

Stratedia made huge strides in SEO rankings. Their team was very responsive and built a strong relationship.

Whether you need excavation site work, dumpsters, junk removal, tree removal, hydroseeding or commercial snow removal, we have you covered.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

We had been working with a major corporate company who handled or website and seo. We were not thrilled with the results so we looked to someone local who we could have a personal relationship with, One of my closest friends recommended Steve at Stratedia.com so we started with him.

The goal of the project was to not only give is a good looking website but we needed to rank for the services we offered which we weren't currently doing.

Recommendations and thank goodness we got them and we listened to them!

Give us a website people would utilize and that would deliver leads. As Steve likes to say, we aren't close to the final product yet but we are head and shoulders above the competition.

Steve at Stratedia and our team

In a very short time we have made huge strides in seo rankings compared to our time with a well known corporate company.

If we call Steve at Stratedia, he answers the phone right away or gets back to us immediately. This type of relationship is rare which is why we appreciate this local relationship so much.

Follow thru. Again we have worked with alot of people. However, if Stratedia tells you they are going to do something they will do it and give you the why behind it. This is very rare and the results speak for themselves. There are no broken promises.

None we have found.

They are very attentive.
    I spend less to work with this local company then i did to work with a corporate company but my costs are half!
    We have worked with alot of Vendors and Stratedia has become a major part of our business because of their quality of work.

Managed SEO Services for Construction Company

"I continue to find working with him very easy and have enjoyed growing with him."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Stratedia provides ongoing SEO services to a local construction company. They also redesigned the website to attract leads.

Waterford, Connecticut
Brett Pawlak
Owner, BP Builders

Stratedia's SEO strategies have increased lead volumes remarkably. A professional partner, they're able to explain how SEO works and map out expectations over time.

I am the owner of BP Builders. We are a construction company located in Waterford CT. We specialize in Residential Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Gutters and Remodeling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

I hired Stratedia to get my business to show up in Google.

I wanted to hire someone who could get my website to rank higher and get me leads.

I searched online for a local company. Stratedia came up at the top of the page. I called the number and within a few days met Steve for an in person meeting.

We had worked with another company who claimed to be web designers and seo experts but we were never really happy with how it looked and we never got any calls. Steve wanted to redesign the website to make it a marketing machine.

Steve worked with myself on this project but really he grabbed the bull by the horns and knocked it out of the park.

I have honestly been blown away by the number of leads that consistently come into my email and phone thru 100% seo. To date we have not spent money on ppc or other advertising so i know what we are doing has been extremely successful.

Working with Steve and Stratedia is tremendous. Anytime I have a question, need something added to my website, or anything else I call Steve and he picks up right away no matter what time of day it is.

I found Steve's professionalism very impressive. I appreciated the way he was able to explain how seo worked, the process and over time how we would see big gains. Everything he told me has come true. I continue to find working with him very easy and have enjoyed growing with him.

N/A

Overall Score A great company work with.
    Very easy. One Call and within days we were meeting.
    Stratedia is extremely affordable based on the results I get monthly.
    I am always getting compliments on my website.
    I have referred a few business owners Steve's way .

Web Design & Marketing Services for Retail Stores

"Stratedia designed two beautiful websites for us."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Stratedia redesigned two websites to improve the digital presence for a kitchen and a gift store. They create content as well as direct SEO and direct social media marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.

Dan Price
General Manager, Kitch

Stratedia delivers effective digital marketing initiatives that result in consistently positive online engagement trends. The team is responsible and organized to ensure that projects remain on schedule. They offer industry expertise cost-effectively to support a valuable partnership.

I own a gourmet kitchen store and a gift boutique.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stratedia?

Having two stores, I don’t have a lot of time to spend on online efforts. We needed help with our digital marketing strategies.

We came to Stratedia with just a landing page for both websites. Initially, their work focused on our kitchen store but now their team supports our gift boutique too. They redesigned both platforms and implemented event calendars. Our team did little with our Facebook and Instagram accounts, so they improved those platforms. Their team set up newsletters and manage SEO efforts.

I work with Steve (Founder, Stratedia).

How did you come to work with Stratedia?

Steve and I worked together at a telecommunications company. When he transitioned to providing digital marketing services full time, we got in contact. I decided to give Stratedia a shot. Steve does a great job.

We spend about $1,500 a month with Stratedia.

We started working together in March 2019, and the engagement’s ongoing.

Stratedia's efforts save me a significant amount of time. Steve reports monthly on his team’s SEO efforts and the trends are positive.

How did Stratedia perform from a project management standpoint?

Generally, we text each other to get in contact. There are times when we tell him that we’ll complete a task but then don’t. He reminds us and keeps us in line, which is a hard job.

Stratedia designed two beautiful websites for us. I’m pleased with them.

Everyone can improve in some form but Stratedia does a good job. If there’s ever an error, we communicate about them and Steve makes the correction right away.

Trust Steve. He knows his business well and gives good advice. If you don’t know social media well, he may assign tasks that seem counterintuitive but they're usually the right move.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Crane Rental Service

"Stratedia’s integrity distinguishes them from the competition."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Stratedia developed a website and manages digital marketing services to establish market leadership for a crane rental service. They direct SEO initiatives and develop content to support social media platforms.

Waterbury, Connecticut
Chris Hollon
Co-Owner, KraneWorks

Stratedia executes digital marketing services to satisfaction. The team accommodates project needs and provides quick responses to streamline communication. They are a dependable partner, which results in an ongoing engagement.

I’m the co-owner of KraneWorks. We’re a 24-hours crane rental service. We offer all different varieties of cranes for construction purposes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stratedia?

I needed to dominate local markets but didn’t know how to do so.

Stratedia built my website and provides SEO services to build my ranking on Google. Steve (Founder, Stratedia) spent the time to understand my goals, target audience, and services. Based on that information, he built a marketing strategy to target those goals. He also creates content for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

I work with Steve.

How did you come to work with Stratedia?

A colleague recommended Stratedia. As a new business, we started with a lower budget to just get my brand in the market. We put together a financial package that worked for me at the time. When I was ready to expand, we increased the range. It was a smooth transition.

Each year, I spend between $5,000–$10,000 on Stratedia’s services

We began working together in May 2018 and our engagement’s ongoing.

I’m happy with the work that Stratedia does.

How did Stratedia perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate by email. Steve sends me an alert as soon as he receives them, so we usually touch base within 24 hours. There’s usually no downtime. He’s also flexible.

Stratedia’s integrity distinguishes them from the competition. When Steve says that he will do something, he does it. He’s a good guy.

No, not as far as I’m concerned.

Call them. Tell them exactly what you need. Ask Steve if he can build a package to fit your financial needs.

I’m cheap.
    I’ve already given him 5 referrals.

Rebranding & Site Design for Preschool

"We consider Steve as part of our team and an integral part of our success."

Stratedia provides web development, SEO, and social media management with the aim of rebranding an organization.

Barbara Bohonowitz
Owner, Precious Memories Preschool of Sandy Hollow

The campaigns have positively impacted stakeholders above and beyond their expectations. As a result, the partnership has generated a significant ROI. The vendor consistently ideates useful suggestions, and they are a reliable group.

I am a graduate of Bryant College and have co-owned Precious Memories Preschool since October 4, 1999. On January 10, 2019 I became the sole owner of the facility on Sandy Hollow Road and slightly changed the name to Precious Memories Preschool of Sandy Hollow. Our center located at 195 Sandy Hollow Road in Mystic, Connecticut, comes with a decade’s old reputation for high-quality childcare, a loving and talented staff; as well as, a clean, well maintained and home-like environment. In 2020 we will be opening five more infant/pre-toddler classrooms with an addition to our building located at the back of our site. I am so excited to navigate yet another progressive adventure here at Precious Memories and, together with my team, continue to serve the needs of the children and their families of southeastern Connecticut.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

We contacted Steve at Stratedia to essentially help us rebrand our business digitally with a new website, SEO and social media.

Band ourselves at Precious Memories Preschool of Sandy Hollow and quickly get us ranking in the search engines and overtake our competition.

We have had a few different website providers in the 20 years we have been in business. When it came time to hire someone to help us rebrand we went with Steve because of how he explained the process to us. I don't understand digital marketing at all but Steve was able to explain it to me in a way I understood it.

Steve redesigned our website fro something that looked like a powerpoint presentation to this amazing visual experience. We continue to get compliments on it. Steve has done an amazing job getting us to rank in Google for the words that we want to most importantly our name.

My administration team worked with Steve to make this successful. However, Steve is usually the one coming to us with ideas and ways we can increase our presence.

We have been blown away by the impact of our campaigns, the service provided by Stratedia and the return on investment.

Since we have been working with Stratedia our wait list has gone from 10 to over 100.

I have never worked with a vendor who followed thru on everything they said they would. Stratedia has done that and more. We consider Steve as part of our team and an integral part of our success.

I don't see how there could be.

Overall Score Being a small business owner myself, Stratedia is everything you look for in a company. Trustworthy, Honest and most of all they deliver.
    Very easy. Stratedia worked around our schedule and delivered on the dates they said they would.
    We find Stratedia to be priced very reasonably.
    We feel our website is cutting edge and the seo and ppc campaigns Stratedia has executed on our behalf have delivered amazing results.
    Anyone I that I find out is looking for a website I refer them to Stratedia.

Website Design & SEO Services for Roofing Company

"He really made us feel comfortable, and we knew we would always be dealing with the owner."

May 2018 - Ongoing

After modernizing a roofing company's website design, Stratedia has shifted their focus to SEO efforts to attract more leads.

Dayville, Connecticut
Bill Menghi
Owner, United We Stand, LLC

Stratedia's SEO strategy has earned a huge increase in lead flow and quality, which has helped save time and money when converting. As a result, the business is now consistently growing, and Stratedia is well-positioned to continue a long-term engagement.

We were being approached by several digital companies about redesigning our website and getting us more leads. We went with Stratedia because Steve had a unique way of breaking down the various aspects of seo so we could understand it and why having a modern website was so important. He really made us feel comfortable, and we knew we would always be dealing with the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

We hired Stratedia for website design and search engine optimization.

Our goals for the project were pretty basic, give us a better visual online presence and get our website and presence to bring us business.

As I stated above, we interviewed several vendors. We went with Steve because we felt we could trust him. He is from our community and were able to research his company after and found similar contacts who all backed him up. It is definitely one of the best decisions we have made.

Simply put, bring my business to the forefront in way people want to do business with us.

We work with and deal with Steve on a weekly and monthly basis. He is the one we share ideas with, email pictures too and meet with.

We have seen a huge increase in our lead flow. The big difference compared to some of the third party lead providers we were using before is of the quality of the lead. We get a good amount of leads from our own presence on a consistent basis. Are closing ratio on these leads is thru the roof compared to other leads we receive. It is not only making us money but saving us time and money.

Huge. Our business is consistently growing.

We have worked with a lot of companies who sell you on a dream. When we met with Steve he was straight forward, took us through the whole process and made us understand the process and the path to success.

I dont think so. We are looking forward to another year of success.

Overall Score Steve has become a trusted confidant and business consultant for me.
    Steve was very accommodating and worked around my schedule
    Steve offered us several levels of service. We thought each package was reasonably priced and still feel he brings us a huge roi
    We get compliments on our website daily and ask our customers how they find us and they consistently say in Google.
    I would refer Steve and his company to anyone as long as they weren't a competitor!

Marketing & Web Design for Construction Company

"Steve’s ability to engage the right people is what we need as a business."

2016 - Ongoing

Stratedia handles marketing efforts for a construction and installation business. They create and run social media posts on various channels and make improvements to the site to gather leads.

New London, Connecticut
John Pearson
Owner, Superior Improvements

The overall level of engagement has been impressive for the client to witness, receiving quality leads each week. Stratedia remains a capable partner, running with their expertise and experience in targeting the right audience.

I’m the founder, president and CEO of a construction and installation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stratedia?

The previous company we worked with in the past used unoriginal content and simply changed things to include our name, so we wanted someone to do a better job. We’ve branched out from installation, so we needed to figure out how to shift gears and gain leads. We hired Stratedia to take over and provide marketing support.

They take care of our website and social media channels. The team creates posts and shares them across our online accounts to increase leads for the business, targeting our focused audience through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. They’ve also helped redesign our website. He’s built contact forms for the site.

I work directly with Steve (Principal, Stratedia).

How did you come to work with Stratedia?

I liked his enthusiasm and felt he’d be the right fit for where we wanted to go as a business. The other company didn’t seem to care about growing our business, but Steve matched what we needed.

We spend between $2,500–$3,000 per month.

We started working together in 2016 and our engagement is ongoing.

The work Steve is doing helps engage people with our content. One of the posts we ran on social media engaged over 900 people and is leading to a few estimates. I see about 15 leads per week and a majority can be attributed to Steve’s work and referrals. The leads are coming in from across the country because of his efforts.

How did Stratedia perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through text, email, and phone calls. We’re able to tweak some things to get a different result, but Steve usually goes above and beyond to deliver the work.

Steve’s ability to engage the right people is what we need as a business. Especially since the younger generation is all about social media, it’s important for a company to be able to work with it.

At this point, there’s nothing for them to improve.

Let Steve do what he does—I really never need to manage him.

If I could rate them higher I would.

Web Development for Sign & Graphics company

"Stratedia has lived up to their word on every level, they have exceeded our expectations every step of the way."

Stratedia developed and designed a website for a sign and graphics company. The team continues to manage the website and provide online advertising.

Cheshire, Connecticut
Donald Gayton
Co-Owner, D&F Wraps LLC

The website led to an increase in brand recognition and inquiries, which come in from all over the country. Stratedia is creative and ahead of the curve, delivering unique and eye-catching designs. The team is direct, attentive, and hard-working.

I am a co-owner of a sign & graphics company that manages a wide variety of advertising from signs, vehicle wraps to apparel printing for over 34 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

We hired Stratedia to build & manage our website as well as online advertising media.

We hoped to get recognized for the work we do on a larger scale then just our town or state.

I met Stratedia from a customer that I did some work for. They sounded like the kind of company I wanted to do business with.

Stratedia built our website & managed our online image. They have done a lot of work getting us recognized around the country.

We met with the founder of Stratedia to start the foundation of our business relationship. They laid out to plan of how to boost our business in the online world of advertising.

We went from an unheard of business to a very well known business in a very short amount of time. We receive calls from all over the country due to our web presence on a daily basis.

Stratedia was very impressive with their approach & the impact has been amazing

Stratedia has lived up to their word on every level, they have exceeded our expectations every step of the way. Their ideas are ahead of other companies in the market & at an extremely fair rate.

If they can improve on anything I would be surprised. They set the bar pretty high!

Overall Score couldn't ask for anything more out of them. Great to work with!!!
    The work around your schedule
    Very fair prices for the market but I would say low for the effort they give to your company.
    Met every expectation & then some
    I tell everyone (not in my business) about them. lol

Site Optimization & SEO for Inn

"They're honest, accountable, and they just get it done."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Stratedia is focused on providing SEO efforts for an Inn, specifically to improve Google rankings.

Sales & Marketing Specialist, Inn at Mystic

Stratedia has received positive feedback on their work and the usability of the site. They have improved the Google ranking of the website. The team quickly makes any revisions or updates needed and delivers in a very short amount of time.

I am a Sales & Marketing Specialist

For what projects/services did your company hire Stratedia?

We were working with a company and spending alot of money every month but were not ranking and getting nothing accomplished.

To rank high in Google

We found them online.

We needed a website and strategy to get us to rank high in Google.

We worked with Steve from Stratedia.

We are so happy. We get compliments on how easy are site is to use and we rank really high.

Any revisions or updates we have are done within 24 hours.

They're honest, accountable, and they just get it done.

Overall Score The very best!
    Very easy. Steve picks up!
    Very affordable
    Thrilled
    I recommend them to everyone

BRONZE VERIFIED