Build Brand, Boost Traffic + Generate Leads

We succeed when you succeed. And to ensure that happens we have drawn together some of the most talented problem solvers around to provide the latest web marketing solutions for your company. Stone began in 2003 as a Web Design and Interactive shop.

Soon after, our founders Mark Lipowski and Joel Beals realized the potential of search optimization and marketing for their clients—combining Strategy, Creative Services, Web/App Development, and now Web Marketing into a comprehensive offering.

2003
Ann Arbor, MI
  • 208 S. 4th Ave, 2nd Floor
    Ann Arbor, MI 48104

• Social Media Marketing
  • Web Design
  • Direct Marketing

Web Development for Marketing Agency

“I was misled to believe this company was capable of delivering the products on time.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Stone Interactive Group agreed to develop a customer-facing website and an employee-facing web-app to manage administrative tasks within a 12-week time period.

Michigan
Matt Widby
President, DBC America LLC.

The engagement is currently in week 38, and Stone Interactive Group has yet to deliver either of the web properties. Poor project management and a lack of communication continue to delay results.

I’m the president of DBC America LLC. We're a promotional modeling and marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stone Interactive Group?

I asked them to develop a new front-facing website and a web app for employee and administrative access.

I wanted to complete these projects.

I conducted four in-person interviews with Stone Interactive Group. I spoke directly with Mark (Partner, Stone Interactive Group) and he seemed capable of delivering the final products. I came across several bad reviews, but I just assumed they were disgruntled employees or impossible customers. Ultimately, I chose to partner with Mark and his company.

I tasked Stone Interactive Group with developing a new website and web-based application.

Initially, I spoke with Mark and another developer, but the developer quit. At this point, Mark is working on his own.

So far, I’ve paid $25,000.

We started working together in March 2018. Mark promised a 12-week turnaround time—we’re currently in week 38.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

So far, I’ve received no return on my investment. The engagement has lasted three times as long as promised, and Stone Interactive Group hasn’t delivered anything. We’ve tried multiple avenues to get the project back on track, but Mark has not responded to any of our efforts.

How was project management handled?

It’s horrible. Mark does not answer his phone, respond to texts or emails, and he ignores our requests.

In what specific areas can they improve?

Stone Interactive Group needs to follow through on their promises and contracts and improve their communication skills.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I recommend potential clients avoid working with Stone Interactive Group or any of their associated companies. I’m not happy with my decision to partner with them. I’ve lost money, and I don’t have anything to show for it.

0.5
Overall Score I’d give them a zero if I could.
    They promised to finish within 12 weeks, and we’re now in week 38.
    It was a complete overcharge, considering I haven’t received anything for my investment.
    I will never refer them.