Vancouver Web Design and Internet Marketing Agency

Stigan Media is a Web Design and Marketing Agency in Vancouver.

Our vast experience and knowledge in online marketing enables us to take the guesswork out of online advertising and provide our clients with options and solutions that are both easy and affordable to implement. With our industry knowledge, innovative goal-oriented mindset, as well as the creativity and drive that we bring to each client’s needs, we are confident that we can optimize digital strategies for all types of businesses.

• #513 - 55 Water St.
    Vancouver, BC V6B 1A1

SMB, Contractors, Local Businesses, eCommerce

SEO for Custom Chocolate Company

“We also appreciate their positive attitude.”

July 2016 - Ongoing

Stigan Media Inc provides SEO services on an ongoing basis. They’ve consulted on the overall structure and keyword implementation of two different websites. They currently create web content.

Blaine, Washington
Jo Harbut
Digital Marketing Manager, Ganache Brand

Stigan Media routinely delivers exceptional blog content that drives web traffic. Their efforts to develop a long-term SEO strategy have been largely successful thus far. While they facilitate company growth, more improvements are expected in the future. They utilize a hands-on management style.

I’m the digital marketing manager for Ganache Brands. We’re one of the nation’s leading providers of engraved and custom chocolates.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media Inc?

Our company has been around for over 30 years, but we weren’t utilizing a lot of modern marketing techniques. Once our stakeholders agreed to take the company in a more digital direction, we started searching for a qualified marketing firm to provide SEO/PPC services.

Stigan Media Inc manages our SEO efforts. They perform tasks excellently and are flexible enough to adhere to a shifting project scope. As a chocolate company, we experience an intense sales period from October–December each year. We go through eight months of planning and strategy with Stigan Media before each busy season. That enables them to keep up with our needs adequately. We have daily meetings during that time, so it’s like they’re a part of my team. We have a larger budget set aside for PPC campaigns, but they put us in touch with another vendor for that project.

We’ve had three new websites over the course of three years, and Stigan Media has been involved in every step of the way. We hired a separate agency to build the current website, but Stigan Media was integral to its structural design and keyword implementation. They continue to write blog content for the site to solidify a long-term SEO strategy.

Adwin (Managing Partner, Stigan Media Inc) and Vlad (SEO Specialists, Stigan Media Inc) are our primary points of contact. We have access to additional resources as needed.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media Inc?

We searched for potential vendors online, and eventually found Stigan Media Inc. They sent over an effective presentation, so we hired them.

We’ve spent roughly $50,000–$199,000 thus far.

We started working together in July 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

It has been hard to build significant SEO growth while redesigning our website each year. However, we’ve seen a lot of improvements since Stigan Media helped change our strategy. We expect to experience continued growth over the next fiscal year.

How did Stigan Media Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They attend a monthly meeting we hold with all of our agencies to deliver PowerPoint presentations detailing their best practices and project milestones. Vlad usually goes over the SEO report and illustrates what has changed over the past month. They use Asana to track project tasks and have yet to miss a deadline. They’re also highly proactive and willing to make useful suggestions to improve the site.

They’re always polite and professional when interacting with us. They provide a personalized experience instead of treating us like just another client. We also appreciate their positive attitude. Being able to share knowledge with them allows us to understand the challenges they face.

We have an extremely good working relationship with them, so I don’t want to suggest any changes.

Provide them with a thorough scope of work report. They’ll guide the project from there.

The value they deliver is phenomenal.

Web Redesign & SEO for Specialty Construction Firm

"They wanted to make sure the new website was exactly what I wanted."

May - Dec. 2018

Fixing a past vendor’s work, Stigan Media Inc rebuilt and redesigned a website to boost overall functionality and design. Key features included contact forms and SEO on the backend.

Calgary, Canada
Owner, Specialty Construction Company

Search rankings have improved markedly since the engagement began. While there were some problems with the initial redesign, Stigan Media Inc corrected problems quickly and responded equally as promptly to all concerns. Their consistent communication and can-do attitude made them a valuable partner.

I'm one of the owners of a specialty construction company. We do live tie-ins to existing pipe infrastructure.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media Inc?

Our old website looked okay but the backend was pretty mangled. We needed an external resource to build a new site for us.

Stigan Media Inc fixed several features that were broken on the old website. For example, the contact form never fully worked properly. They got that up and running for us, as well as fixing a number of broken links. The rest was fairly standard, such as buttons and forms.

In addition, none of the previous backend work was created properly for Google optimization. Stigan Media Inc developed a new SEO-friendly backend that ties into our Google Ads campaign.

Our main contact is Sandro (Managing Director, Stigan Media Inc). We also worked with a web developer and an SEO expert.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media Inc?

Sandro is a friend of my business partner.

We spent between $5,000–$6,000 CAD (approximately $3,700–$4,500 USD).

The project took place between May–December 2018.

Stigan Media Inc completed the web redesign and launched our new site. We’re already getting better ranking on Google just a few months later. That was our main goal, so that's good. We just got tracking added last week to measure conversions from our Google ad campaign. We plan to talk to them in the next few months about bringing them back on to manage SEO on a regular basis.

In addition, we just bought one of our competitors in a different market. We really wanted to have a web presence when people search in Calgary. So far it looks like it’s working. I'm starting to get phone calls from Calgary, and I know it's from people that found us online.

How did Stigan Media Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is good. To be totally honest, I wasn't super impressed with the first version of the website. They came back and kept working on it until I was happy. They did it for no additional cost, which was excellent. I'm old school so we mostly communicated by phone and email.

There was a point where I wasn’t happy with the website but felt that we needed to get it up in advance of our Calgary opening. They wanted to make sure the new website was exactly what I wanted. He went back to the drawing table and came up with a product that we're really happy with.

Overall, I’m pretty happy. In terms of timing, any delay was my fault because I got busy and dropped the ball.

Having all your content together at the start makes their life easier. They can turn your site around a lot quicker if you have all your media and other requirements ready to go.

Web Dev for Nutrition and Fitness Company

"My clients like the colors. They think the pastel suits the personality of the company."

2013 - 2017

Stigan Media Inc developed and designed a WordPress website, incorporating social media feeds on the home page. They also added affiliate marketing links from the blog.

Marja Chow
Owner, Marja Chow Nutriton and Fitness

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Stigan Media's expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. The team’s responsiveness and quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I run my own nutrition and fitness business. I also do one-on-one personal training and teach yoga.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media Inc?

I needed help with my website as I've moved some of my nutritional consulting to an online multi-week coaching program.

I gave them specific parameters of what I wanted on the site. I wanted big pictures on the home page and certain fonts. I also wanted my social media feeds on the home page. They built the site in WordPress, and set it up to feature the top 12 pictures from my feed. They added affiliate marketing links from my blog for various supplements.

In terms of content, they provided advice on SEO. They suggested I use keywords such as nutrition or ketogenic lifestyle more often in my writing.

My main contact is Sandro (co-founder, Stigan Media Inc). I also work with Kelsey (digital strategist, Stigan Media Inc).

How did you come to work with Stigan Media Inc?

I went to high school with Sandro’s younger brother. I used Stigan Media Inc to build my first website several years ago.

In total, I’ve probably spent about $6,000 CAD (approximately $4,600 USD).

I first worked with them in 2013. They built the most recent site in 2016, and did a major refresh in 2017 after I changed my branding. They continue to provide maintenance and support.

They made the site exactly how I wanted it to look. I get a lot of business through social media, so it’s great to have my social media feeds right on the home page. My clients like the colors. They think the pastel suits the personality of the company. The site is also very easy to navigate.

How did Stigan Media Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is really good. I usually hear back that day when I send them an email. For example, my social media icons were not working the other day. I let them know there was an issue and Kelsey fixed it right away. We use email most of the time, but I will occasionally text them if something is urgent.

Sandro is excellent at providing an accurate time frame for how long it will take to complete work on a project. He's upfront about his time. If he's busy, he’ll let me know that he can't get to that task for a week or so. He's really honest and open.

They're easy to get along with, and always willing to help. I wanted to change the format for sales pages, which was complicated. Sandro had me come down to their shop to go over the project with the whole group. They really care about the company and making sure that they deliver on my vision. I also appreciate that they teach me how to manage the site myself so I don’t have to call them all the time to make changes.

I don't have anything negative to say.

Be open with what exactly you want and your vision. Make sure to be specific with what you want on your website, including the theme and the color scheme.

Overall Score I'll definitely be using them again in the future.
    They always hit their deadline.
    Their costs were pretty reasonable compared to the quotes from other places.
    They kept me in the loop with what's going on.
    I've already referred them to several people.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Pest & Wildlife Control Firm

"...I find myself giving their team more and more work as they keep generating a ROI.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Stigan Media provides SEO and digital marketing services, including PPC, social media consultation, and campaign management for Google and Bing.

Raymond Arthurs
Owner, Atlas Pest & Wildlife Control Ltd.

Stigan Media delivers consistent, progressive results. Their efforts account for a significant portion of the company's overall business leads. In addition to often exceeding expectations, they're trustworthy and transparent in their approach.

I'm the owner of Atlas Pest & Wildlife Control Ltd., a mid-sized a pest and wildlife control company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media?

I engaged Stigan Media to manage our digital marketing efforts and provide SEO services.

Stigan Media manages our PPC, Google, and Bing campaigns, overseeing our four websites to ensure they're consistently optimized and updated. They act as a consultant for our social media strategy, but we manage our own accounts. We're also discussing doing email marketing campaigns, but haven't officially implented those efforts yet.

I work directly with Sandro (Co-founder & Managing Partner, Stigan Media), who manages others on the account. We generally check in with each other on a monthly basis.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media?

I'd worked with Sandro before while I was at another company, so I knew he offered quality work and that I could trust him. Once I started my own company, one of the first calls I made was to him.

We spend between $5,000–$10,000 per month on their services.

I've been working with them at this company since August 2015.

Stigan Media continues to deliver positive results. Every six months, I find myself giving their team more and more work as they keep generating a ROI. Their the only vendor that helps manage our online presence, which generates about 80% of our phone calls.

How did Stigan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Sandro is great about meeting my expectations and very responsive overall. We generally communicate through phone or in-person meetings.

Sandro is someone I can trust, which makes all the difference. I've worked with other vendors who've delivered less than desirable results or who weren't very transparent in their approach.

So far, everything's been great, but perhaps we could hold more regular meetings.

Sometimes I have to instigate more frequent meetings.
    They've met or exceeded expectations on everything thus far.
    I trust them completely, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Web Design & Social Media Marketing for Car Repair Shop

"Stigan Media is highly knowledgeable, loves what they do, and are great at teaching others about their process"

2014 - Ongoing

Stigan Media redesigned a site and used Google AdWords to increase site location within search results. In addition, they manage social media accounts and post industry content on those platforms.

Burnaby, British Columbia
George Gil
Owner, Bill & Walter's Garage

The new site is now a more informational, service-focused resource for users. The site has seen an increase in traffic since Stigan Media began their digital marketing efforts. Their team is informed and devoted to their work, resulting in a continued, multiyear engagement.

I own and operate Bill & Walter’s Garage, a family-run automotive repair shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media?

After I became the owner, I wanted to establish a social media presence and set up a proper website. My vision was for the site to be an informational place for users to learn more about our shop and services. I needed someone to help with web design and social media marketing for our business.

The project began when I showed Sandro (Co-Owner, Stigan Media) my ideas and inspirations for the website. His team redesigned our site according to the examples I gave him. Additionally, they began managing our social media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter. They have a team dedicated to finding relevant content and posting blogs that are useful to our users. Sandro’s team still gives support for these social media efforts. They also provided Google AdWords services to raise our site awareness online.

I work with Sandro directly, and he provides members of his team for various parts of the project.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media?

I knew of the Sandro through personal connections. Once I wanted to start improving our site, I thought of them for the project. I liked the previous work he had done for other clients, so I reached out to get started.

We spend around $500 per month on their services.

We began working together in 2014, and the project is ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in site traffic after their Google AdWords work. There has been a significant increase in business that we’ve noticed. We also receive more cold calls from potential clients, and customers give us reviews online.

How did Stigan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Stigan Media is great at being available for questions and assistance. I’m able to contact Sandro through text, email, or phone calls and we occasionally work with him in person. He meets with us to reassess the current phase and to plan future steps.

Stigan Media is highly knowledgeable, loves what they do, and are great at teaching others about their process. They deliver on their promises and make us feel like our money is earning valuable results.

If you’re starting out with social media marketing, take it slowly and get to know what they are doing. Trust their process because it works.

Overall Score They're great.

SEO & Web Design for Auto Parts Company

“Thanks to their efforts, we're seeing a consistent increase in web traffic each month...”

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

Stigan Media designed and developed an e-commerce website from scratch and continues to provide SEO services, including ads for Facebook and Google.

Owner, Auto Parts Store

Stigan Media delivered a robust website and provides effective SEO services that continue to consistently increase overall web traffic and sales. Their personalized approach to projects sets them apart. Only limited by the size of their staff, their team is passionate about client success.

I'm the owner and president of an auto parts store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media?

I engaged Stigan Media to develop our e-commerce website from scratch and provide SEO services. We'd previously worked with another company, but we were very unhappy with their deliverables.

Stigan Media designed and developed our website from scratch, including wireframes. They coordinated with our internal programmers, linked the site to our existing database, and uploaded around 10,000 photos. They also provide ongoing SEO services, including Google AdWords and Facebook ad campaigns.

I work directly with Sandro (Co-founder & Managing Partner, Stigan Media).

How did you come to work with Stigan Media?

They were referred to me, and I liked that they were local and could give us more personalized attention compared to the other vendor I'd worked with.

We've probably spent about $25,000–$30,000 thus far.

They started working on the site around October 2017 and it launched in January 2018, but they continue to provide ongoing SEO services.

Before working with Stigan Media, we didn't have a web presence. Thanks to their efforts, we're seeing a consistent increase in web traffic each month, and we anticipate that we'll start breaking even on the sales the site generates versus the money we spend on their services soon. It's moving in the right direction.

How did Stigan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Sandro is very on top of everything and proactive about following up. He visits our office once a month to go over our analytics and make suggestions on how to move forward.

Their personalized, customer-centric approach sets them apart. They seem to genuinely care about our success.

Their company is small, so they don't have as many resources yet compared to other companies. Sometimes that results in minor timeline delays, but it's more of a manpower issue than any fault of their own.

Thoroughly document the expectations and scope of the project, so milestones can be tracked and monitored along the way.

They need additional manpower in order meet all deadlines.
    They're reasonably priced.
    Their design work isn't always perfect, but they're fairly good overall.
    I'd definitely recommend them; they're great to work with.

Digital Marketing for Cybersecurity IT Services Firm

“There’s been a significant increase in rankings on Google since we began working with them.”

2015-2018

Stigan Media Inc provided digital marketing services, working on Google AdWords, optimized landing pages, and content marketing. The work included keyword research and focused on conversions and page speed.

Owner, IT Firm

Their services produced excellent results, improving on-site performance to ensure it loads faster on mobile devices, also contributing to conversion rates. They brought in leads and sales as a result of the site’s higher position on Google, and were easy to work with at all times.

I’m the owner and managing director of an IT services company. We primarily work with small businesses and specialize in cybersecurity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media Inc?

We needed help with digital marketing. We were looking at hiring a salesforce and doing a lot of old-school sales and legwork. It was brought to our attention that digital marketing was a more modern way to go.

We knew nothing about Google AdWords, so they helped us get everything up and running, including scoping out the campaign, the segments, and target audience. They created individual landing pages to funnel those targeted individuals. They also were able to optimize the landing pages.

As we started seeing traffic flowing into the landing pages, we included keywords for people looking for those services. Stigan were then able to tweak it even further to maximize the performance and outcomes of the landing pages, as well as to boost our conversion rate. They helped us really boost sales and did an amazing job with our campaign.

We did content marketing for the landing pages. Stigan has been our go-to company for digital marketing. They also optimized our old website, which we’d had a lot of performance issues with. That helped to increase the conversions and boost the overall performance so that it loads faster and better on mobile devices.

I worked with Sandro (Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Stigan Media Inc) and Adwin (Director, Stigan Media Inc). We also worked with Vlad (SEO Specialist, Stigan Media Inc) and Kelsey (Digital Strategist, Stigan Media Inc). They were all very helpful.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media Inc?

We met them at a networking event.

We worked together from 2015–2018. We’re going to start using them again soon.

They brought in a lot of sales and leads. They were also able to optimize things further, and there’s been a significant increase in rankings on Google since we began working with them.

How did Stigan Media Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated primarily through email. Overall, they were very professional and easy to work with. They were on time and on budget.

I’ve worked with other companies in the past and can say that Stigan Media’s customer service was good. They are really easy to work with; they’re very friendly as well as responsive. They can speak our language, even though they are very technical.

Not that I can think of. We had a very pleasant working relationship—they did the work they promised and exceeded our expectations.

Give them a call, and they will take care of the rest.

I have already recommended them.

Web Development for Law Firm

“So far, it’s been a very productive and efficient partnership because we share the same goal.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Stigan Media Inc built a new website, optimizing it to attract clients. They currently provide blog content and manage digital marketing efforts.

Bookkeeper, Small Law Firm

The website has gradually begun generating more leads and incoming inquiries. Stigan Media Inc’s availability and determination laid the foundation for a productive partnership. They’re clear about their capabilities and continue to drive positive results.

I am the bookkeeper for a small law firm located in downtown Vancouver. Our lawyers specialize in cases involving families, businesses, estates, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Stigan Media Inc?

A different agency developed our website and provided ongoing SEO and marketing services, but their strategies never picked up many clients and soon, the cost started to burden our company. A few months before that contract expired, we received a referral to Stigan Media Inc and decided to switch partners.

We wanted to optimize our website to attract more clients.

A client recommended Stigan Media Inc. We met with Sandro (Owner, Stigan Media Inc) and he left a good first impression. He was a developer himself, not just a salesperson or agent. We outlined our requests, and he proposed solutions instantly. Overall, we felt that they offered unlimited potential.

The team designed, developed, and launched a new website. They continue to provide blog content and digital marketing services.

In addition to Sandro, we’re able to contact Vlad (SEO Specialist, Stigan Media Inc), but we’ve never met their full team. Sandro is responsible for marketing, design, and over-arching management needs. Vlad handles the more technical aspects. They also provide a writer to work on the blog content.

We didn’t pick up clients right away, but that’s expected from a newly launched website. Four months in, we started getting inquiries and direct phone calls. Now, it’s a stable website that generates successful leads.

They provide progress reports, but we don’t pay them much attention because we’re focused mainly on incoming inquiries. We’re happy with these numbers. So far, it’s been a very productive and efficient partnership because we share the same goal. Also, there’s always someone available to answer my questions and handle my requests.

We lack digital marketing experience, but their team doesn’t use this to their advantage. They explain their work thoroughly and clearly, always keeping their promises in terms of service and quality.

Not much, but sending the draft of the blog to us before putting it live on our website would be helpful.

Very fair.

Web Dev & SEO for Heating Company

" [Stigan Media] understands my situation and tries to do what’s best for both our companies."

2016 - Ongoing

Stigan Media rebuilt a website from scratch for a heating company. Their work included design, SEO, and Google Ads. They’re also in charge of Google Ads, maintenance, and managing social media accounts.

Mary Roshenas
Member, High Demand Heating

Stigan Media delivered a website that drastically increased the number of customers thanks to its professional look and feel. Their collaborative and personal approach, monthly meetings, and ability to address issues swiftly are highlights of their work, and reasons to keep them as a long-term partner.

I’ve been working for High Demand Heating since 2009.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media?

The website we used to have wasn’t that great and we couldn’t attract enough customers with it. We decided to go ahead and change the whole thing, which is why we started working with Stigan Media.

First, they asked me to explain exactly what I wanted and I gave them all the information I could. I told Sandro (Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Stigan Media) what I disliked about the current site and he listed all the problems it had. He gave me the option to either start from scratch or to use a ready-made design. We discussed pricing and finally decided to build it from scratch.

We chose the best pictures for the boilers, furnaces, and hot-water tanks listed on the site, along with information about the different units. Stigan Media researched this area and sent us all the data, which one of our technicians reviewed and approved. They also helped with SEO.

The site took around 10–14 days to complete. Everything was good to go after they finished it.

I’ve mainly worked with Sandro.

How did you come to work with Stigan Media?

I wasn’t happy with the company we were using prior to Stigan Media because they didn’t pay attention or care about the changes I requested. It would also take them up to two weeks to complete a task when they had promised five business days. A friend of mine introduced Sandro to us. I’m so happy to have him, and so is my partner.

We paid between $2,300 and $2,500 for the website. They’re also operating our Google Ads, so their fee for that is 22% of the cost. Furthermore, we pay them $400 per month to maintain the account, keep our website up with high ratings, and manage our Facebook profile.

We started working with Stigan Media two years ago, around mid- or late-summer 2016. The collaboration is ongoing.

Since we started working with them, our company has attracted many more customers, some who have told us that they like the new website. Even people from other companies have called us to ask who made our website, expressing that ours looks very professional.

We receive charts from Google on a monthly basis which show how many people visited the site. Based on those, I can see a big increase; we have many more jobs than in 2017.

I’m so happy to have Sandro on board and so is my partner, who has even given Stigan Media bonuses because he wants to work with them for a long time.

How did Stigan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We use text and email for communication, and we have a monthly in-person meeting. They show me our rankings, how many people we’ve attracted, and what we can do to improve.

Anytime I have a question or an issue, I can send Sandro a text and he’ll address the situation right away. He can basically do whatever I ask for. For example, we used to have a locksmith page on our website, and I texted him to ask if he could have it removed. He replied two minutes later and the page wasn’t there anymore by that same afternoon.

They handle tasks right away and the results are really great. The most important thing is that Sandro always tries to collaborate with us. He understands my situation and tries to do what’s best for both our companies.

I had a family situation in August and had to leave the office. We weren’t getting many customers at the time, and my team didn’t know how to deal with this. I chatted with Sandro about it and he agreed to not charge us for that month. Overall, we’re pleased to have Stigan Media as a partner.

To be honest, no. There aren’t any areas for improvement.

I’ve introduced a few people to Stigan Media, and everyone’s happy. They’re fast and punctual.

Web Design & SEO for Plumbing & Heating Firm

"They deliver quality work, and they’ve done everything we've asked them to do."

June 2014 - Ongoing

Stigan Media Inc redesigned a website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new feature being a contact form. They also provide SEO services.

Owner, Plumbing & Heating Company

Search rankings and qualified leads have improved dramatically since Stigan Media Inc was first engaged. Their understanding of digital technologies helps them bring creative ideas to the table. Consistent communication and responsiveness make them a valuable partner.

I’m an owner of a plumbing and heating company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stigan Media Inc?

We needed someone to update our website and take over our SEO strategy.

Stigan Media Inc took the lead on everything. We’re not really technologically savvy, so they designed and built the website without any direction from us. A key feature of the site is a form for clients to fill if they want a call back. They do all of our SEO as well.

I primarily work with Sandro (co-founder, Stigan Media Inc).

How did you come to work with Stigan Media Inc?

Sandro’s brother-in-law is one of our employees.

We started working together in June 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our numbers—SEO ranking, quality leads, and phone calls—are going up across the board. They’re clearly doing something right.

How did Stigan Media Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Sandro continues to help us with the website. He's always adapting and changing it. He’s very responsive. He sends us a report every month on SEO updates and analytics. We communicate typically via email, phone, and text.

They deliver quality work, and they’ve done everything we've asked them to do. Sandro is very caring. He takes a very personal, hands-on approach.

My advice is to clearly communicate with them at the beginning of the project.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    I haven't looked at competitors' prices in years.