Design is Intelligence Made Visible

Stellatus Studios is a full-service marketing solution located in Houston, Texas that provides Web Development, Graphic Design, Web Hosting, Domain names, and Search Engine Optimization services.

Visit us at https://stellatustudios.com

2019
Houston, TX

Website and Funding Page for Sheriff Office Campaign

“I relied on their expertise, and their owner was very capable and easy to work with.”

Mar. 2015 – Mar. 2016

Stellatus Studios developed a campaign website and funding page for a county sheriff candidate. They built a site to broadcast the campaign message and a GoDaddy funding page to accept and track donations.

Fort Bend County, Texas
Frank Cempa
Retired Sheriff, Fort Bend County

User feedback was positive, and the site was easy to navigate. Stellatus Studios produced a visually appealing site and ensured compliance with electoral regulations. They understood the vision, and they made the process run smoothly.

I'm a retired deputy. I worked with Stellatus Studios shortly after I left my position with a county sheriff's office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stellatus Studios?

I retired because I was running for county sheriff against the incumbent. I needed help with my campaign's website.

They drafted a few proposals that helped me meet my goals. I was going up against a political machine, and I wanted to get the word out. The site needed to be easy to navigate, and they added photos and a story of the week. I wanted to get my message out about turning the office around. They also created a donations page through GoDaddy that made tracking donations easy.

I worked directly with their owner.

How did you come to work with Stellatus Studios?

Their owner worked as a deputy, and my coworkers told me how good he was with web design.

Their costs were very reasonable, and the whole project was no more than $500.

We worked together for about a year between March 2015-March 2016 to prepare for the primary. Their earliest work was public by the end of March 2015.

The feedback was positive, and visitors liked how easy the site was to navigate. I could acknowledge donors and add them to my records to stay in compliance with regulations. The whole process was very smooth.

How did Stellatus Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of our interaction was in person, but we also chatted through phone or text.

The visual aspects of their work really stood out.

I can't think of anything they should improve upon or do differently. I relied on their expertise, and their owner was very capable and easy to work with. They really understood my vision.

Overall Score Stellatus is really stellar. They know what they're doing, and they work quickly.