Software development by founders, for founders.

We are full-service software development and technology consulting firm created by founders, for founders.

We believe in doing things right the first time & software development should make your life easier, not harder.

We offer backend and front end development services, IT consulting, technology assessments, web & mobile app development, and machine learning and big data.

Whether your business needs custom software built from scratch, technical debt finally eliminated, additional features developed, off-the-shelf technology deployed in support of business initiatives, or you finally want to improve your business with all the data you collect; we can support you through the entire process.

Steadfast has the tools and experience to develop amazing technology what will help you solve your business needs.

Austin, TX
  • 1145 5th St.
    Austin, TX 78740
  • 613 Ewing
    Nashville, TN 37208

Web Dev for Workforce Management Company

"Their availability and technology expertise are great—it’s amazing to see what they’ve done with our concept."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Steadfast Media is providing ongoing development support to a workforce management company. They’ve implemented key features into the web app, including invoicing and acquisition tracking.

Franklin, Tennessee
Aaron Baker
President, SLM

The tool has been well received by users and the internal team alike. Steadfast Media’s approach to the work, incorporating constant availability and high skill, has made for a smooth engagement. Their ongoing support is very valued, leading to continued work.

I’m the managing director of Smart Labor Management, a workforce management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Steadfast Media?

We were trying to build a simplified workforce management tool instead of licensing out other products, so we hired Steadfast Media to help.

Steadfast Media is developing a web application from scratch for us. They’re using PHP for this. We’ve asked for a full suite of services to be implemented in the product, ranging from talent acquisition, time tracking, invoicing and more. This tool is intended to help companies manage their temporary labor process, so this should manage every stage from start to finish.

We work with 3–4 people from their team, including a developer, project manager, analyst, and architect.

How did you come to work with Steadfast Media?

I followed a trusted referral and met with Michael (CEO, Steadfast Media). He was an extremely intelligent person and understood the concept fairly quickly, so I felt comfortable using the team.

We began working together in May 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Our clients have been very receptive to the product. Our small team has also positively received their work.

How did Steadfast Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very available throughout the project. If anything comes up, Michael is always receptive to helping us. Even if the issue is outside of their scope of work, we can rely on them. Any time of way possible to communicate, we’ve done it: fax, emails, calls. They’re good at managing the work.

Their availability and technology expertise are great—it’s amazing to see what they’ve done with our concept. Looking at where we started versus where we are now with the tool, it’s great to see what they’ve done throughout the process.

Right now, there’s nothing I can think of. I’m new to the product-side of projects, so it’s been a good learning experience working with them.

Spend time communicating and setting timelines with their team.

Shopify Store for Music Products Company

"I would absolutely work with Steadfast Media again and will recommend them to my peers."

Jul. - Aug. 2019

Steadfast Media built a Shopify site from scratch, focusing on intuitive navigation and pleasing aesthetics. They also wrote the site’s copy.

James Levin
Founder, Elmore Pedal Company

Steadfast Media has been critical to business success. Throughout the engagement, they communicated effectively and worked creatively. They fulfilled all requirements.

Elmore Pedal Company makes an affordable and easy-to-use foot pedal that allows musical instrument learners of all levels to keep hands on the instrument 100% of the time, speeding up time to success and increasing joy. Simply connect your Elmore pedal via Bluetooth or USB into your laptop, tablet or phone, visit YouTube or your favorite musical learning website, and enjoy your frustration-free lessons. I'm the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Steadfast Media?

Shopify store build.

I wanted Steadfast Media to build a Shopify store for my emerging business and I needed it completed in 45 days. They beat the deadline by 2 weeks and I am thrilled with the results.

Steadfast Media came highly recommended by a colleague who'd worked with them in the past on a similar project.

Steadfast built my Shopify store from scratch. They designed the site, wrote the copy, and employed processes, all of which have resulted in a visually appealing and easy-to-navigate online store.

I worked with Elise Kennedy - VP of Growth & Operations. Highly experienced professional with a knack for getting it right the first time. Great listener. Took my thoughts and goals into account and created exactly what I wanted and needed.

Without Steadfast Media, I wouldn't have the store I do today. They are amazing to work with.

10/10. We coordinated everything online, had many phone discussion, and all communications were highly effective and purposeful.

Creativity and execution meeting together to fulfill my needs.

Not that I can think of. I would absolutely work with Steadfast Media again and will recommend them to my peers.