We help businesses get listed and Staylisted!

We provide effective marketing solutions that give your business an advantage when it comes to promoting your brand through expertly built websites, local SEO services, and total online marketing management.

With Staylisted, not only do you have options, you’ll have information - so you always know that you’re making the best decisions for your business. Whether you’re looking to increase your online visibility through Local SEO, get a mobile-friendly and expertly built website, or a complete makeover of your online presence; we’ve got your back.

Phoenix, AZ
  • 10835 N. 25th Ave, Suite 125
    Phoenix, AZ 85029

SEO for Balloon Art Company

“It’s clear that they’re not very concerned with their customers’ satisfaction.”

1.0

June 2018 - Dec. 2018

Staylisted was hired to implement SEO strategies designed to increase search rankings on Google and boost sales.

Rami Shafi
Founder & Director, Twist Entertainers LLC

Rather than working on the existing site, Staylisted built their own inferior version and worked on ranking that. Ultimately, the team failed to rank either of the web properties. They demonstrated poor customer service skills and failed to take responsibility for the quality of their work.

I’m the founder and director of Twist Entertainers LLC. We’re New York City’s leading balloon art and entertainment company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Staylisted?

We wanted to maximize our SEO performance.

We needed to improve our Google rankings to boost sales.

They reached out to us multiples times, offering to get my website ranking on the first results page of Google searches for relevant keywords. Ultimately, I decided to give them a shot.

Staylisted promised to improve our search rankings. Instead of working with our existing site, they built their own version and worked on ranking that.

They provided an account manager as our main point of contact throughout the engagement. I decided to end our contract, but we were still charged. I asked to speak with Staylisted’s supervisor, but my account manager wouldn’t permit any interaction and refused to refund the payment.

There was no progress in the seven months we worked with Staylisted. They did nothing to help our actual website. We weren’t ranking for any keywords, and our sales rates hadn’t changed. Not only did they create a noticeably inferior second website for our business, but failed to rank that one as well. The Google algorithm wasn’t recognizing us as a serious business because we had multiple web properties for the same purpose. Overall, they did a horrible job.

The workflow was not at all effective. Additionally, they failed to take any responsibility for the quality of their service. It’s clear that they’re not very concerned with their customers’ satisfaction.

I’m not impressed by any aspect of their performance.

Staylisted should work harder to provide the level of service they advertise and increase their customer support skills. Additionally, they should stop charging their clients after they terminate the partnership. This experience was a complete waste of my money.

0.5
Overall Score Working with them was the worst decision I’ve ever made for my company.
    They only hurt my business.
    They failed to deliver on any of their promises. Their customer service is horrific.
    I wouldn’t recommend them anyone.