A creative Branding & Web Design Agency

We are an award winning digital agency, we’re different, fun, bold and creative (also humble)

We use an intersectional purposeful approach to digital design. Our diverse team makes us unique. Although we're a small team, we pull our backgrounds, over 10 years of expertise and diverse creative thinking into creating purposeful designs.

When creating timeless designs, you do not know what you do not know. But the more diverse the experiences of the team the more known unknowns can be uncovered leading to creative brands and websites that can propel your business. Also, this allows your business to connect with more people. We were born in 2016 and we’re so proud to part of many companies journeys and successes.

Get in touch to see how we can help you.

Mixtape Madness,Yielders, Chuku's tapas, Greenlink Group, Philadelphia Independent Film Festival, Villa Capital Group

Logo Design for Beauty E-Commerce Shop

"So far, everyone in my network loves the logo and brand package."

May - June 2019

StartTeck designed and iterated a logo and branding for an e-commerce beauty startup.

Founder, eBelle

While the company has yet to launch, the new look has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Responsiveness was a hallmark of their work. StartTeck accepted constructive input well but also bought creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the founder of a beauty e-commerce shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire StartTeck?

I needed help creating a logo and branding for my company.

I wanted a logo that reflected the values of my company.

I first looked at examples of their previous work. Then I spoke to Paul (Director, StartTeck) by phone to understand what they could offer and share my vision for my company.

After the initial phone consultation, I provided them with detailed brand guidelines. Then we went back and forth over email as I chose colors, fonts, and styles. Paul sent over the first draft, which we tweaked together until I was satisfied with the design. The final deliverable was a full logo pack in various colors and formats (i.e. badge, standalone logo, logo and slogan).

I worked directly with Paul, but I know he had a team working with him as well.

As this is my first startup business, having an immaculate logo and brand image allows me to see my vision more clearly. I've yet to launch and see the effects on the market. So far, everyone in my network loves the logo and brand package.

Paul provided regular progress updates and quick responses to my questions. A few times I was unsure or indecisive, but Paul was always understanding. It was helpful being able to contact StartTeck both over email and by phone.

I was most impressed by StartTeck’s thorough and complete process.

No, there are no areas for improvement that I can think of.

Easy-to-use online scheduling on their website.
    Costs were reasonable and worth the price.
    The logo is better than I expected.
    I'd definitely recommend them.