Where tech + marketing births star brands.

We help brands with all things digital marketing – identifying your target marketing, brand strategy, web development, content marketing, email marketing, SEO, social media strategy and ads, and more.

Need an extra hand with that star brand in the making? Contact us today!

Atlanta, GA
  • 5 Concourse Parkway, STE 3000
    Atlanta, GA 30328

Rebranding for Author, Educator, & Motivational Speaker

"Starborn Media was worth waiting for."

June - Aug. 2019

An inspirational speaker wanted to revamp her brand. Starborn Media assisted with the entire rebrand through updating a website, designing a logo, and other marketing tasks.

Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Cynthia A. Bond Hopson
CEO, Dr. Cynthia A. Bond Hopson

Starborn Media delivered exceptional work that impressed the client and others. Their skilled design and photography expertise makes them stand out. Their patience and accommodating approach is also noteworthy.

My business is Touch by Grace Ministry, also known as Dr. Cynthia A. Bond Hopson individually.

What challenge were you trying to address with Starborn Media?

I needed a refreshment of my pages and brand.

I’ve been using an umbrella group label, and Starborn Media wanted to spin me from under that and give me a new look. It took us a minute to decide what the look was going to be.

I write books and do inspirational speaking, so my site needed to offer people an opportunity to buy my books, learn about me, and of course to call me if they wanted someone wonderful and inspirational for speaking engagements.

They took new pictures for my website, designed a new logo, and performed marketing services.

I just had Kim (Principal, Digital Marketer) and her husband. Her husband was a photographer.

How did you come to work with Starborn Media?

My consultant insisted on Starborn Media. She said there were others she could settle for, but wouldn’t want anybody else involved except Kim and her crew. We patiently waited for her to come and help us.

I spent less than $5,000.

We worked together from June–August 2019.

They delivered work with a “wow factor.” Everyone who saw my new website and photos thought he captured the real me. I’ve had so many pictures taken of me that I just wasn’t happy about, but I loved these from the very beginning. Everything he did was great, and they placed them in all of the right pages.

Kim was wonderful and patient throughout the process. I kept not liking this and that, but Kim said we would get it right and would work until I was satisfied. For example, I was getting business cards done, and the font that they were suggesting wasn’t hitting my spirit. They went through so many fonts to find the one I loved.

They also worked within my small budget, giving me a great product. They arranged the payments in a way that benefitted me. They were willing to work with me, and I would love to work with them again.

How did Starborn Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team puts everything in a Dropbox or email. If I send them an email today, I’m going to get a response today.

Starborn Media was worth waiting for. When people are talented, they just are. We were trying to get the rebranding done for six months, and they were swamped. It was absolutely worth the wait.

If it’s not broken, there’s no point in fixing it.

Overall Score I’m the president of the Starborn Media fan club.
    They were exceptional in every way. They were easy and patient.
    They worked with my limited budget because they wanted the work done well and weren’t willing to cut corners. The bang I got for my buck was great.
    They exceeded my expectations, and they overdelivered. They weren’t happy until I was happy.
    I would call them again in a heartbeat.

Web Dev & Design for Baptist Church

"I found the engagement, communication, and friendliness most impressive."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

In an ongoing collaboration, Starborn Media created a website for a baptist church. They created a homepage, welcome page, giving page, a blog, and events page.

Mecklenburg, Louisiana
Chet Bergeron
Pastor, Buffalo Baptist Church

Starborn Media's work helped the client live stream services on the website and have a great turn out. Creating an effective workflow, they're on time and have excellent communication.

I am a pastor for Buffalo Baptist Church in Buffalo Junction, VA. I lead the staff and ministries towards the vision of God according to the Bible. The main purpose is to share the good news that all who turn away from their sin and trust in Christ can and will be saved.

For what projects/services did your company hire Starborn Media?

I hired Kim to design our site from scratch, give clear suggestions about wording\vision, and maintain the site for us as well.

My goal was to create a simple site that viewers would engage with and connect with us through the content.

I knew Kim through her magazine, Team Jesus Mag. I used to write for her and noticed how talented she was in developing and content creating.

I sent Kim a thorough email about my vision for the site, and this is what she did: 1. She created a home, welcome, give, blog, and event's page. 2. She gave feedback (which I asked for) in regards to wording and how to engage visitors. 3. She created a theme better than what I envisioned. 4. She communicated very well and always on time in regard to the project.

I was the team, so Kim was a major blessing to me for completing this project.

I will share one because it speaks volumes to the work she did. We had to go to online services like every other church during COVID. We live-streamed our services through Facebook and also the webpage. We had 1,100 views of the service just on our website and many more than that counting our Thursday night services. This was just in 11 weeks. If this seems small to you, know that I live in a very small town and our church was running 105 on Sundays before COVID.

Very effective. Kim was on time and provided excellent communication and feedback.

I found the engagement, communication, and friendliness most impressive.

I have no experience to provide thoughts of improvement.

Overall Score No doubt.
    Kim was excellent and professional.
    I thought the cost was reasonable.
    Kim was excellent and professional.
    Definitely.