An Award Winning Enterprise Mobility Solution

Archisys is a mobile app development company that is driven by its passion for disruption. We work with clients who aim to challenge the conventional via mobile.

With experience spanning over a decade in the industry, we, the Archisys team, have come up with an app that can provide end-to-end field service to an app that can merge with any of your existing CRM or ERP software to complete every on-field service process. We can even take pride in having one of the simplest & minimalistic expense management apps with hands-down the easiest user experience.

By now you might have gotten the gist of what we do. We provide solutions that are entirely exclusive to enterprises.

Solution We Offer

• Field Service Management
  • Expense Management
  • Workforce management
  • Stock Trading app
  • Uber Like apps
  • E-commerce apps
  • Consultancy

Our team has developed mobile apps across different genres, including Business, Education, Entertainment, Healthcare, Lifestyle, Music, Navigation, News, Imaging, and Productivity. We have emerged as a dependable technical partner or service provider for mobile application development with a strong track record of being in existence for eleven years.

We practice Agile Methodology; which starts at product ideation followed by Consulting, Designing, Development, Manual and Automation Testing till Maintenance and deployment.

Being an industry leader, Archisys's core competencies also include a Consultancy and AMC for your service.

Are really you looking for a trusted partner to work, contact us at [email protected] & we'll work at the best price.

To explore more, please visit https://www.archisys.co/

Ahmedabad, India

• FindMyTrade
  • Vegetos
  • and many more

E-Commerce Development for Nail Salon Community Platform

“They understand my system better than anybody else, so we will definitely work together for a long time.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

They used a LAMP Stack to design and develop a nail salon’s e-commerce site, which features a community forum. The team makes regular improvements to the recently launched site. They also designed the logo.

Norcross, Georgia
Benjamin Pham
Owner, Connect Nails

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Stallion Archisys Ltd.’s delivery of a user-friendly site. The team provided helpful guidance throughout the design and development process, and they remain committed to making the site continuously better. They communicate well and respond to requests quickly.

I’m the CEO of Connect Nails.

What challenge were you trying to address with Stallion Archisys Ltd.?

I hired Stallion Archisys Ltd. to help me create an e-commerce website.

Stallion Archisys Ltd. designed and developed my website using a LAMP Stack. I sell my company’s products on the site, but it also serves as a community forum; business owners can place ads and job postings for free. Stallion Archisys Ltd. also designed our logo.

We recently launched the site, and Stallion Archisys Ltd. continues to make improvements to it.

I’ve been in contact with Chintan (Founder and CEO, Stallion Archisys Ltd.). I also work with Chitral (COO, Stallion Archisys Ltd.), who is always very helpful.

How did you come to work with Stallion Archisys Ltd.?

I found them on Upwork. I initially hired them to start a POS system, but then I had the vision for the community site.

I’ve spent around $40,000.

Our work together began in June 2018, and it’s ongoing. The website was supposed to be done sooner, but I made changes throughout the process that caused delays.

We just launched, so it’s hard to tell. However, Stallion Archisys Ltd. is making the site as user-friendly as possible for the community. I’m very happy with how it turned out.

How did Stallion Archisys Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Throughout our work together, they’ve educated me about the process of creating the site. Communication is very good between us. We have a group message, on which I submit requests to their team. They always answer me in a timely manner. We contact each other using Skype and WhatsApp.

They understand my system better than anybody else, so we will definitely work together for a long time. Stallion Archisys Ltd.’s team is great, and their leader has a good vision. Everything is going well.

I don’t see anything that needs to be changed right now.

Make sure you break down your plan and detail what you want. If you don’t understand what you’re doing, it will cost you a lot of time and effort.

I would recommend them to a friend.