We've Been There!

SRT Accounting is a team of knowledgeable and experienced accounting and business professionals that services Canada with cloud based services. We don't just know about business from school; we have been in your shoes and understand you and your challenges more than most.

We are focused on your success and in accomplishing your goals, whether that be through entering data into software to be able to file taxes or by consulting on details and even marketing strategies.

Windsor, Canada

Bookkeeping & Tax Accounting for Heating & Cooling Company

"I feel more secure and my business is better because of SRT Accounting."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Struggling with underperforming bookkeepers, a heating and cooling company hired SRT Accounting. They manage bookkeeping, accounting, and all other financial services for the company.

Windsor, Canada
Ryan Langemann
Owner, Langemann Heating and Cooling Inc.

An honest, trustworthy team, SRT Accounting has provided exemplary services. Constantly willing to provide guidance and advice, their efforts have led to higher profitability and confidence internally. Customers can expect an engaged, dedicated partner.

I am the owner of Langemann Heating and Cooling.

What challenge were you trying to address with SRT Accounting Inc.?

We were having some issues with our previous bookkeepers, so we were looking for another partner who could serve us better.

SRT Accounting does all of our government filings as well as regular bookkeeping services and accounting. They provide advice on government programs, as well as when and how to conduct our business to be more profitable.

Right from the beginning, SRT Accounting married our systems together, explaining key features of QuickBooks and how to use the system. It was a full integration.

I personally work with Ted (President). My wife manages the backend portion of our website, so she’s in constant communication with two people from SRT Accounting who are responsible for bookkeeping.

How did you come to work with SRT Accounting Inc.?

One of our previous accounting vendors actually put us into contact with Ted, as she brought him in to cover some work she wasn’t able to do. We met with him and he was fantastic from the beginning. He made us feel very comfortable and we could tell he had a great deal of expertise.

We’ve spent roughly $12,000 CAD (approximately $8,500 USD) so far.

We began working SRT Accounting in April 2019 and the work is ongoing.

Of all our bookkeepers, SRT Accounting has been the highest end. However, the cost is more than worth it, especially because Ted genuinely cares. If I ever have a question, he’s more than willing to be responsive and honest in answering it, even if it’s outside working hours. We really trust his opinions and appreciate how proactive he’s been in identifying solutions. I feel more secure and my business is better because of SRT Accounting.

How did SRT Accounting Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

My wife deals more with the project management aspect of our engagement, but on the whole, SRT Accounting has performed well. They’ve helped us set up our infrastructure as far as managing our accounts. Ted is available and responsive at nearly all times for any questions and concerns we might have.

We’re consistently impressed by Ted’s honesty. He actually sits down and listens respectfully, which allows me to list all of my concerns, to which he can respond. I’ve never experienced that from other bookkeepers or accountants.

At this point, I don’t know if there’s anything they could do much better. If any mistakes have ever been made, SRT Accounting will readily admit them, apologize, and remedy the situation.

You won’t regret your decision to partner with SRT Accounting and Ted. He’s honest, upfront, and has a kind demeanor. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to them.