Build better digital products, faster!

SprintCube is a digital product design & development agency, working with clients around the world. We work with entrepreneurs, startups, businesses to help them build better digital products that users love – faster.

––– How we do it?

We believe that clients often waste time & effort in product development because, they're trapped into a traditional loop of group brainstorming, perfection, building & launching tons of features.

The ways we reduce these efforts are by designing, prototype, and testing with real users. It helps us validate app/business ideas, and decide what should we build.

Finally, we start developing the app through our agile-based development process.

––– About the company

SprintCube is founded by 2 best friends who share the same vision of building products that users love. They both bring 10+ years of experience in developing web & mobile app products, leading teams to get the best outcome.

––– What do we offer?
– Web Application Development
– Digital Product Design
– Digital Product Development
– Design Sprint Training
– Webflow Design (Website design & development)

2018
Ahmedabad, India
  • L-402, S. G. Business Hub, Nr. Sola Bhagwat, S. G. Highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060

1. Page Builder for Teachable – Create Beautiful Teachable Sales Pages in minutes with no coding! 2. Delta Overseas (HK) Limited 3. A company that provides online educational resources for practicing radiologists to expand their expertise in MRI.

Page Builder for Teachable Image

Page Builder for Teachable

It is a webpage builder explicitly designed for online course creators. It helps them create beautiful sales and course pages for their online courses without coding in almost no time. Know more about it here – https://www.sprintcube.com/project/coursepro-page-builder-for-teachable/

Sprint Pro - Webflow HTML website template (UI Kit) Image

Sprint Pro - Webflow HTML website template (UI Kit)

Sprint Pro is a simple & beautiful Webflow UI kit for startups and agencies to help them build beautiful websites faster. With Sprint Pro, all you got to do is, clone & combine its UI blocks into your Webflow pages and edit them with your content. It's that easy. It helps you save a lot of time in production.

It has 213 reusable UI blocks and a style guide. It is created with minimal styles, a basic structure so

that even professionals with basic-moderate knowledge of Webflow or HTML/CSS can use it.

Know more about it here – https://webflow.com/website/Startup-Pro

Links Me Image

Links Me

Instagram bio link concept. Know more about it here – https://www.behance.net/gallery/75874401/Instagram-bio-link-web-app-Links-Me

A Planner App Image

A Planner App

A Planner is a digital planner diary for people who want to achieve more at work and life. It helps you plan your days considering the goals and targets that you have set. Know more about it here – https://www.sprintcube.com/project/a-planner-app-your-digital-planner-diary/

EyeLocal Image

EyeLocal

EyeLocal is a local food discovery app. It allows users to share feedback about the food stalls and restaurants. It gives food stall owners and restaurants an opportunity to make people aware of their business and sell more through rewards. Know more about it here – https://www.sprintcube.com/project/eyelocal-local-food-discovery/

Web Dev for IT Services Company

"When you work with SprintCube, you worry less. They don’t mislead you."

May - Nov. 2018

SprintCube designed a mobile app MVP, tested the prototypes with target users, consulted on features, and provided UI/UX design. They developed a website, REST APIs, and web backend.

Hong Kong, China
Jaydeep Mangukiya
Project Manager & Founder, Delta Overseas (HK) Limited

While the project is ongoing, stakeholders have confidence that it will be a success. The vendor's spot-on suggestions and efficient process conserved resources. They brought transparency, proactivity, and design expertise to the engagement.

Delta Overseas (HK) Limited is an IT service company, mainly delivers domain & hosting, website design services. I'm a founding member of it and play a Project Manager role here. I also founded EyeLocal (startup). It is a mobile app-based local food discovery platform. I have been working on it since 2016, launched it a year back for a few users to test the idea. Currently, it's going through major changes related to business, strategy, and funding.

For what projects/services did your company hire SprintCube?

We had a mobile app idea (EyeLocal) that we wanted to build. We already had a small website design, development team; but we were looking for a company with the product development experience, specifically, web & mobile applications.

We wanted to develop and launch an MVP to test our business idea. We were not sure what features we should cover in the MVP. So first, we wanted to decide on the MVP features, then design and develop mobile applications, web back-end, and REST APIs. And then, test it with a limited target audience to validate the business idea.

We looked for many companies to build our business idea, and spent many months to finalize the right company. Most of them were used to suggest features one after another which increased our budget by 2.5x. So we stopped with all of them. Later, a friend of mine suggested SprintCube to us. We interacted with them and realized that they have nailed web & mobile apps-based product development with their product mindset, design & development experience.

They started by interviewing us to understand the business idea. Since we were looking for the MVP first, they designed the MVP through a process called Design Sprint. They came up with a few solutions, designed prototypes, and tested them with target users. It helped us get confident with what features we should build in the first MVP. They were not like other companies who suggested tons of features without any tangible insights. Next, they started with the UI & UX design for mobile apps. They designed the apps' architecture. They already had an experienced web application development team to help us with web development stuff, but they didn’t have anyone for mobile apps development. So they helped us find the right team for that. SprintCube took care of everything from the start to completion.

The founder duo was our first point of contact to discuss with. They took care of everything (validation, design, development, quality, user feedback). They acted like a product manager which helped me focus on the launch and other stuff.

It would be early to tell this because it's an ongoing project. We launched the closed beta to get the audience feedback, and now we're improving our apps and business with confidence. I must say, they saved me a lot of time and money with their process, experienced web development team, and knowledge.

SprintCube is up there with the best tools in use. We were getting weekly updates through calls and PMS. Apart from that, they used Slack, Gitlab, Google Drive, Google Docs, other prototyping tools. They were proactive, so deliveries were on time.

When you work with SprintCube, you worry less. They don’t mislead you. They have a good mindset to design and engineer web & mobile applications. They are transparent in every stage of the project.

We were used to discussing a lot with other business people, but these guys discuss less. I would say the SprintCube team does tangible discussions only. They present things nicely with data, so you don't get left with any doubts.

Overall Score SprintCube is one of the best web design & development agency.
    We were getting weekly progress updates. They always responded in almost no time.
    If you consider the results, their cost is reasonable and better than other agencies.
    They test their work quite often. We got very few minor issues during the closed beta.
    If you want to get serious work delivered, contact SprintCube.

Web App Dev for Online Education Solution Provider

“The partnership is fantastic. They always deliver on their promises, which is rare in my experience.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SprintCube developed the second version of a SaaS platform to help educators build courses. The platform has a PHP backend, JavaScript frontend, and APIs to connect to payment options and other functionalities.

Melbourne, Australia
Owner, Online Education Solution Provider

The platform is financially lucrative and steadily gains traction in the industry. SprintCube provides high-quality development work, and their response times and communication are prompt and cordial. They have a positive impact, and they stand out among other vendors in their region.

I help online course creators with their schools. I provide education and services for our clients, and we also have a page builder application that allows users to create sales pages.

What challenge were you trying to address with SprintCube?

They helped me with the page builder. I wanted to create a standalone tool that went beyond the options within default applications. I used another company to build the first version. After six months and a lot of money spent, that first collaboration wasn't bearing fruit, so I looked for other vendors.

They helped with the second version of the web application. It's a hosted SaaS page builder built with a PHP backend and a JavaScript frontend. It also utilizes a lot of APIs to connect to payment gateways and other functionality. We also work on other projects, and are currently in the midst of development for another app with a third party.

I work directly with two people. The head developer helps conceptualize tasks and work on growth. I also work with a tech leader on the technical aspects of the projects.

How did you come to work with SprintCube?

I found them on Upwork and got to know them through a discovery process. They looked over the first version for a couple of weeks. I spent a little time considering my options and decided to hire them.

We've spent between $50,000-$100,000.

Our partnership started in October 2018, and it's ongoing.

The second version of the page builder is a success. Much of that is attributable to SprintCube. They do excellent development work, and they me a lot with my brainstorming. They've certainly impacted my business in positive ways. The product itself is financially lucrative and gains traction every day. We have glowing reviews from users, and feedback is wonderful.

How did SprintCube perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is excellent. We speak frequently, and our interactions are refreshing. They're always willing to connect with me via phone or video conferencing, and they are prompt and responsive whenever issues arise. We also use Slack, Asana, and BugHerd. They plan well and are very diligent, and they meet all their milestones.

The partnership is fantastic. They always deliver on their promises, which is rare in my experience. I've outsourced projects for over a decade, and I appreciate a vendor that is willing to say no and push back a bit.

They're a high-level organization, especially compared to other organizations in their region. They could market their services a little more aggressively, but my experience with them is excellent. I haven't found any fault in them.

Define the terms clearly at the beginning. They are proactive, and it helps to get them on the same page early. Set realistic expectations about quality and costs, and follow industry best practices.

Custom Software Dev for German Language Company

"The reliability, efficiency and cost-value relation were impressive."

May 2019 - Ongoing

SprintCube serves as a technical lead for an app development project. They implement the initial programming and then manage maintenance post-launch, which includes monitoring app security and integrity.

Berlin, Germany
Michael Schmitz
Founder, smarterGerman

While results aren't available because the solution hasn't launched, stakeholders are pleased so far. They note that the product is visually appealing and functions well. The team has maintained a seamless method of managing tasks throughout the engagement.

I run an online course business selling courses to learn German

For what projects/services did your company hire SprintCube?

To develop a review app for online courses

To have an app that allows users to easily see and write reviews for my online courses and those of other online schools.

They came highly recommended by a friend who has been working with them for several years now

SprintCube acts as the technical lead for this application, carrying out the initial development of the app and then managing the app moving forward post launch. SprintCube is responsible for server uptime, application integrity (ensuring it functions properly at all times) and application security.

I was in touch with 2 team members which has remained consistent over the duration of the project.

The project is not finished yet but near completion. An impact is not yet possible as we haven't published the product yet. What I can see for now looks beautiful and functions well. We are waiting for FB and Google to accept our app.

I had very little to do with them as my project manager handled our cooperation and communication. Which means it went smoothly and exactly as I intended it. I also only heard good things from the PM.

The reliability, efficiency and cost-value relation were impressive.

Better ways to transfer the money internationally. I would have loved to use transferwise which wasn't possible due to Indian tax constraints. So, not sure in how far this is in the hands of the company.

Overall Score Thanks Narendar and Gautam. I wish there were more that work like you (and your team) do.
    No issues at all.
    Very affordable, almost underpriced for what they delivered.
    Everything is looking good so far.
    Certainly