Affordable yet effective social media management

SPREADUPON is a social media marketing agency in Miami, Florida.

Our services include social media management, web design, content marketing, business listings citations, and local SEO.

We proudly serve small local businesses of all types. Our passionate and results-driven team strive to achieve the best work and ROI for your business regardless of budget, location, competition, and industry!

Our team work one on one with our clients to develop and execute creative social media and digital marketing strategies designed to increase brand awareness and generate more leads and sales.

Our mission is simple; to provide affordable yet effective digital marketing services to small business owners.

We help small local businesses get found online, grow, and succeed with digital marketing.

Doral, FL
  • 3105 NW 107th Avenue, Suite 400-01
    Doral, FL 33172

Data Collection for Digital Strategy Company

"We learned a great deal, and our customer felt confident moving forward with development."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Through tracking and customer queries, Spreadupon provided data and metric-gathering services and consumer insights.

Cary, NC
Dan Hubbard
Co-founder, Focused Agility

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Direct contact with, and work by, Spreadupon executives not only expedited completion and enhanced the project creatively, but also demonstrated a vested interest in long-term outcomes and customer business needs.

I’m the co-founder of Focused Agility, a web products provider and digital strategies company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spreadupon?

We needed an external resource to help us obtain multi-channel deep consumer insights regarding data privacy, desire for control, and willingness to pay for it.

We wanted to gather information and trends on data privacy and use, as well as understand them from the perspective of the consumer. We also wanted to leverage that insight in order to develop an opt-in strategy and all-encompassing platform that integrates data for a tangible benefit.

We selected Spreadupon and two other partners based upon their ability to work in small collectives of collaborative marketing cells comprised of multiple marketing companies. These cells work closely with businesses, but everything they do is consumer facing. They have daily direct contact with the consumer via a myriad of social and digital channels.

Spreadupon authorized us to track and map their digital footprint and reach while engaging consumers. They added a variety of metric-gathering queries to gauge buy-in or apprehension with respect to what data was being gathered—and how it was to be used—during any digital interaction. They also utilize our scripted language to test consumer buy-in to "data control" and "data trade" features used on their devices.

We worked directly with Henry (founder, Spreadupon).

We learned a great deal, and our customer felt confident moving forward with development.

Spreadupon was extremely good at project management. They follow a strict agile and scrum project methodology.

I value the mentality of each individual within their team.

I offered Henry a job, but he declined.

Social Media Marketing for Home Inspection Company

"Spreadupon is a skilled social media agency that produces magnificent results."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Spreadupon refined a targeted marketing campaign to increase social media followers and engagement. The team centered the media marketing approach around Facebook. They also provide insights into the campaign.

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
John Balian
Owner, Amelia's Home Inspection

Spreadupon’s expertise spurred a successful and cost-effective Facebook marketing campaign. Engagement and followers increased immediately. They were responsive and dedicated to helping the client understand processes. Customers can expect a supportive team of social media experts.

I’m the owner of Amelia’s Home Inspection.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spreadupon?

I wanted to utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook, better.

I needed Spreadupon to develop a low-cost targeted Facebook marketing campaign.

Their team was referred to me.

Using Facebook, Spreadupon developed a media marketing approach for my business.

I work closely with the principal of the company.

Spreadupon is a skilled social media agency that produces magnificent results. Their team scaled our social media followers and benefitted our social media engagement.

Their team facilitated our understanding of the work, answering every single call and email. Spreadupon provides insightful reports of their work in layman’s terms.

Spreadupon has been exceptionally helpful, designing a cost-effective and timely social media campaign with immediate and successful results.

There are none that I can think of. I’ve been satisfied with the work that Spreadupon has done.

There have been no issues with scheduling.
    The value was superior.
    I'm very pleased with their work quality.
    I will recommend their team.

Promotional Graphics for Credit Consultancy

"They were super fast in delivering the work."

Feb. 2019

Spreadupon took over graphic design efforts, creating visual elements for promotional purposes that would attract more attention to the business.

CEO, Credit Consultancy

Their work resulted in stunning designs that boosted business growth. Their team’s collaborative approach was a noteworthy aspect of the work.

I’m the CEO of a veteran-owned company that specializes in overall life improvement, including things like resume writing and credit repair. Most consumers aren’t aware of the credit laws that govern how creditors and collections agencies handle their debt. Since I enjoy helping others, I want to educate as many consumers as possible through my credit consulting services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spreadupon?

I hired them to create promotional graphics.

I wanted to gain more followers.

I found Spreadupon through Facebook.

They mainly provided graphic design services for boosting attention to my business.

They assigned a graphic designer to my project.

I loved my design, and the turnaround was very fast!

Their teamwork was great.

They were super fast in delivering the work.

No, not that I saw.

Social Media Marketing for Plumbing Company

"Spreadupon does an amazing job handling our social media."

Aug. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Spreadupon handles social media marketing—particularly on Facebook and Instagram—for a plumbing company.

Gilbert, AZ
Joe Quezada
Owner, No Worries Rooter

Their handling of social media accounts has been well-received. Spreadupon's expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They accepted constructive input well but also brought creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m the owner of a plumbing company in the Phoenix metro area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spreadupon?

We’re growing and needed help with social media.

We want to improve our lead generation results.

We decided to use them after doing diligent research and getting referrals.

Spreadupon began by meeting with us in regards to our goals. They handle our social media accounts, particularly Instagram and Facebook. They also give us ideas and tips to make our business more profitable online.

We work with a number of members of their team.

Their team is excellent. Spreadupon does an amazing job handling our social media. Our Instagram and Facebook look great.

Our teams work together seamlessly. We have regular times where they check in with us on the campaign’s progress.

They provide great communication and professionalism while delivering stellar results.

Like most people, we would prefer instantaneous results. Overall, we’re happy and understand that anything involving online marketing takes time.

Overall Score They provide great service.
    They’re easy to schedule with.
    Their prices are very fair.
    They deliver great results.
    I’m extremely likely to recommend them.