Data-Backed Advertising Agency

Sprague Media is a Digital Agency that Specializes in Social & Digital Advertising

Helping companies & entrepreneurs acquire, nurture, and grow using Paid Media channels.

We'll increase your visibility, grow your fanbase, supercharge your engagement, drive traffic, give your sales a boost, and offer your branding a kick in the pants!!

Our strategies make a marketing & sales teams' life a breeze, as well as, no brainer results & data-oriented performance for Co-Founders and C-Level Executives.

Portland, OR
  • 4949 SW Macadam Ave. Fl 2
    Portland, OR 97239

Backcountry Fuel Box | PDX Pest Control | CMG Financial | I'd Rather Be With My Dog | Engagious | American Pacific Mortgage | Truece

Digital Marketing for Pest Control Company

“The quality was great and they delivered quickly.”

Mar. 2016 – Ongoing

Sprague Media built a new website and developed a digital marketing strategy for a pest control company. They created ads on Facebook and used Google AdWords to draw business to the website.

Portland, Oregon
Tyler Sterling
Owner, PDX Pest Control

The new website helps the company’s staff to connect with customers more quickly and easily. Sprague Media’s advertising campaign significantly increased business enough to cover their costs and bring in additional profit. They successfully raised the ranking in Google searches as well.

I’m the owner of PDX Pest Control. We’re a pest and wildlife control service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sprague Media?

I was having problems developing in new areas and also needed some website help.

They wrote copy, created visuals, and ran my ads on Facebook. They also built a new website and added a place on the site where people could directly submit a work order. Additionally, they did Google AdWords to bring more attention to the website.

I work with their founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with Sprague Media?

Their founder/CEO reached out to me, and I gave him a chance. Other people reached out to me too, but they gave too much of a sales pitch.

We spent between $6,000–$10,000.

We started working together in March 2016 and the work is ongoing.

He’s earned us an internet presence which has paid off. We show up high on the list in the Google search rankings in the areas where we’ve tried to develop.

Having that contact form on the site sped the process up for us and made it was easier to connect with customers. It put us in touch with the people who wanted and needed help right away.

How did Sprague Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They take my phone call right away or call me right back if they’re not available.

They’ve done what they promised. I told them what I wanted and they delivered.

Tell them exactly what you want and need. They’ll make it happen.

Overall Score I’m totally happy.
    They get things done promptly. They gave me an idea of what the timelines were, and they met them.
    I got my money out of the deal. It’s growing and I’m still making money off of it.
    The quality was great and they delivered quickly.
    I tell all my friends about them.