Facebook Advertising Agency

Sprague Media is a Digital Agency that Specializes in Social & Digital Advertising

Helping companies & entrepreneurs acquire, nurture, and grow using Paid Media channels.

We'll increase your visibility, grow your fanbase, supercharge your engagement, drive traffic, give your sales a boost, and offer your branding a kick in the pants!!

Our strategies make a marketing & sales teams' life a breeze, as well as, no brainer results & data-oriented performance for Co-Founders and C-Level Executives.

Portland, OR
  • 4949 SW Macadam Ave.
    Portland, OR 97239

>> ECOMMERCE: The Ultimate Cuff • I'd Rather Be With My Dog • Snap Supplements • DrH ReJoint • EcoVessel • Seattle Chocolate Company • JCOCO • Wood & Faulk • Essance Skin Care • Jomers >> FINANCIAL INDUSTRY: CMG Financial • American Pacific Mortgage >> LEAD GENERATION: PDX Pest Control • Fearless Agent • Engagious • RLO Training >> EVENTS: Oregon Air Show • Haunted Factory Tour • Rise Live Event

Black Friday: Facebook Ads Case Study

THE ULTIMATE CUFF RISING FROM THE ASHES OF ANOTHER AGENCY

TUC brought us onboard to see if we could bring them back to full strength the week of Black Friday. The previous year they saw tremendous results from November sales <$300,000. But with the recent changes made by FB, they saw their ROI incinerated.

Facebook Ads Case Study: Lead Generation

DRIVING NEW PURCHASE & REFINANCE MORTGAGE LEADS

When other lead generation sites like Zillow, Trulia, Lending Tree are charging anywhere from $50-125 per lead PLUS they'll sell those leads to 217 different companies at the same time...

We were able to generate EXCLUSIVE purchase leads for around $10 CPL (cost-per-lead).

Apparel Sales: Instagram Ads Case Study

I’D RATHER BE WITH MY DOG’S MAJOR INFLUENCE OVER INSTAGRAM

IRBWMD is a life style brand or a mantra for people who are truly “obsessed” with their dogs. We came onboard to help increase sales, growth, and ROI through digital and social advertising.

Event Sales: Facebook Ads Case Study

OREGON INTERNATIONAL AIR SHOW (LITERALLY) REACHED NEW HEIGHTS WITH FACEBOOK ADS

An average of 65,000 people gather at the Hillsboro Airport each year, but it was time to reach new heights, attracting new people to the show - including millennials.

Campaign Development for a Watch Band Company

“They care about my business as much as I do.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Sprague Media develops and implements paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. They also create content for the campaigns, do photo shoots, and produce videos.

1 Employee

Wexford, Pennsylvania
Anne Zacharias
Founder, The Ultimate Cuff

The sales skyrocketed, and the in-house team is impressed with the results. Sprague Media goes above and beyond to meet all needs and quickly implements feedback, while their ability to thouroughly explain the process earned them trust.

I'm the founder of The Ultimate Cuff.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sprague Media?

We were working with a different vendor on our Facebook advertising campaigns, but we were not entirely satisfied. We wanted to find a new vendor to help us.

Sprague Media analyzed our situation and then jumped straight into creating our ads. They also came up with a new strategy for us and corrected the problems we had because of the other agency. As they're implementing our Facebook and Instagram campaigns, they're changing things on a daily basis. If something isn't working, they try a different approach. They create most of the content for the campaigns, make videos, and do photo shoots.

We mostly work with Sam (Founder, Sprague Media).

How did you come to work with Sprague Media?

We were looking for digital media companies online, and Sprague Media came up.

We pay them about $2,500 a month.

We started working with them in November 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

We're always trying to bring our sales up, and Sprague Media has helped us accomplish our goals. Our sales during the Christmas season increased dramatically because Sprague Media was managing our campaigns.

How did Sprague Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and implement any changes we request immediately. They take their time to walk us through the whole process. They’ve even created videos for us that explain Google and Facebook Analytics step by step. From a customer standpoint, that is a very unique thing.

They care about my business as much as I do. I've worked with four other agencies, but Sprague Media is by far the best one. I plan to continue working with them.

I'm so happy with them that I don't want them to change anything.

If you're contemplating leaving a big agency and working with Sprague Media, don't hesitate.

Social Media Marketing for Coaching Company

"The results speak for themselves—the team listened to my needs and found the right approach."

Mar. 2018–Ongoing

Sprague Media provides ongoing digital marketing support. They focus on Facebook advertising efforts to improve online visibility.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Bob Loeffler
Founder, Fearless Agent

The advertising campaigns have contributed to a leap in quality leads for the business. The Sprague Media team has made itself a valuable partner through attentiveness and industry expertise. Their success in producing strong results has garnered potential for future work.

I’m the founder of Fearless Agent. We provide coaching and training for real estate agents and company owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sprague Media?

We hired Sprague Media to help with digital marketing. We have no internal expertise in the area and wanted to increase our online presence. We’d worked with other vendors in the past but weren’t satisfied with the results.

Sprague Media primarily focused on our Facebook advertising efforts. They designed ads based on our existing business videos. We use Infusionsoft for the campaign and I contribute my input after each idea is sent to me through the platform.

Our main point of contact with Sprague Media is Sam (Founder & CEO, Sprague Media).

How did you come to work with Sprague Media?

After reviewing Sam’s LinkedIn and noticing we had similar passions, I reached out to his company for the project. We got along on our first phone call and I chose them because they seemed capable and knowledgable about the process.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000 on the project, so far.

We began working together around March 2018 and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’ve seen a dramatic, immediate increase in leads since beginning the project. I’ve tried other approaches before but Sprague Media has been the most successful by far.

How did Sprague Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic—my preferred form of communicating is over the phone and every call is answered. I appreciate that I don’t need to text or email them to get in contact. They offer wonderful customer service and are very responsive to everything I need.

The results speak for themselves—the team listened to my needs and found the right approach. In the beginning, they analyzed my business and valued my input. Instead of applying a generic process, they are collaborative and find something that works for me as an individual.

There’s nothing for them to do better—they’re doing their job right.

I’d advise anyone to pick up the phone and call Sprague Media for the job.

Social Media Marketing for Apparel Company

“Our sales have increased drastically since we first engaged Sprague Media … .”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Sprague Media oversees paid social media advertising and retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. They’re in charge of all the copy and the design.

Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Douglas Ratner
CEO, I'd Rather be With My Dog

The sales and the user engagement are on the rise and the in-house team is happy with the process. Sprague Media has met all expectations, while their straightforward approach and reasonable rates contributed to the positive relationship.

I'm the CEO of I'd Rather be With My Dog. We're an apparel company and our mission is to help animal rescue. We travel around the country saving dogs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sprague Media?

I was looking for a vendor to manage our social media ads in a very thorough and meticulous way.

They launch all of our paid social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. They also manage all the retargeting on social media platforms and do all the creative work and copywriting. We provide the pictures and they do the rest of the design. We used to focus on organic traffic, so Sprague Media started from scratch in terms of paid advertising. They're consistently testing ads and immediately switch to something else if a campaign is not working.

We mostly work with Sam (Founder, Sprague Media) and one more member of their team.

How did you come to work with Sprague Media?

I was referred to them by a friend who had worked with them previously.

We've spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We started working with them in May 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our sales have increased drastically since we first engaged Sprague Media, so people are definitely acting on the ads.

How did Sprague Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email, Basecamp, phone, and text to stay in touch. They're extremely responsive, so we haven't had any issues.

They're very straightforward and reasonably priced. Also, they’re willing to take their time to explain the whole process to us.

No, I can't think of anything.

It's definitely a worthwhile investment if you're trying to increase your e-commerce business and get more sales.

Digital Marketing for Pest Control Company

“The quality was great and they delivered quickly.”

Mar. 2016 – Ongoing

Sprague Media built a new website and developed a digital marketing strategy for a pest control company. They created ads on Facebook and used Google AdWords to draw business to the website.

Portland, Oregon
Tyler Sterling
Owner, PDX Pest Control

The new website helps the company’s staff to connect with customers more quickly and easily. Sprague Media’s advertising campaign significantly increased business enough to cover their costs and bring in additional profit. They successfully raised the ranking in Google searches as well.

I’m the owner of PDX Pest Control. We’re a pest and wildlife control service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sprague Media?

I was having problems developing in new areas and also needed some website help.

They wrote copy, created visuals, and ran my ads on Facebook. They also built a new website and added a place on the site where people could directly submit a work order. Additionally, they did Google AdWords to bring more attention to the website.

I work with their founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with Sprague Media?

Their founder/CEO reached out to me, and I gave him a chance. Other people reached out to me too, but they gave too much of a sales pitch.

We spent between $6,000–$10,000.

We started working together in March 2016 and the work is ongoing.

He’s earned us an internet presence which has paid off. We show up high on the list in the Google search rankings in the areas where we’ve tried to develop.

Having that contact form on the site sped the process up for us and made it was easier to connect with customers. It put us in touch with the people who wanted and needed help right away.

How did Sprague Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They take my phone call right away or call me right back if they’re not available.

They’ve done what they promised. I told them what I wanted and they delivered.

Tell them exactly what you want and need. They’ll make it happen.

Overall Score I’m totally happy.
    They get things done promptly. They gave me an idea of what the timelines were, and they met them.
    I got my money out of the deal. It’s growing and I’m still making money off of it.
    The quality was great and they delivered quickly.
    I tell all my friends about them.