A Different Approach To Accounting

Why On The Spot Tax Accountants?

On Site

We visit you to save your time and at times convenient for your business. We meet you face to face to ensure we understand your business and your plans enabling us, in turn, to provide jargon-free clear tax and business advice to help you grow your business.

On-Time

We work with you as soon as your year end is approaching. We agree a timetable to ensure your tax and accounts deadlines are met as HMRC like to see that you are up to date.  HMRC usually have only 12 months after you send in your figures to ask questions so the earlier you submit your return the more certainty you have about your tax bill. By reviewing your figures soon after your year end we can also provide timely relevant business advice.

On Your Side

We act in your interests providing business advice and ensuring you claim all appropriate tax allowances. By keeping in touch with you we are pro-active in identifying business solutions, relevant tax reliefs and possible pitfalls in time to avoid them. All included as part of our fixed fee. As franchisees experienced in business and running our own companies, we fully understand your issues and concerns.

2008
Maplehurst, United Kingdom

• Tax Preparation
  • Payroll Processing
  • Bookkeeping

Tax Preparation & Financial Planning for Gelato Producer

"Their team has been organized from the minute that I approached them."

March 2019 - Ongoing

On The Spot Accountants manages accounting services to prepare taxes for an artisan gelato producer. They provide financial planning services to guide decisions such as salary rates to support cost-savings.

Krish Mirchandani
Founder & CEO, Gelato Americano

On The Spot Accountants provides valuable services that supplement resources to support greater productivity. The team is diligent, working around the clock to ensure that deadlines are met. They follow structured processes to foster a dependable partnership, which results in ongoing collaboration.

I’m the founder of an artisan gelato producer. We sell our gelato via our website and third-party platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with On The Spot Accounts?

I needed a service provider to manage our business accounting.

On The Spot Accountants provides us with a variety of services including managing our year-end accounts. Their team also gives us advice and financial planning services on an ongoing basis. For example, they provided insight into the most tax-efficient way for me to take a salary. Their team also gives advice on any events or changes to the law. They always update me on what it means for me.

I work with just one person from On The Spot Accountants.

How did you come to work with On the Spot Accounts?

We asked on a university bulletin if anyone had recommendations for a good accounting firm. An individual recommended them.

The quote was about £2,000 pounds (approximately $2,500 USD) yearly.

We started working together in March 2019 and the engagement’s ongoing.

As a startup, it’s impossible to do everything. It’s important for us to have experts. It’s a tremendous relief to outsource these services, which has freed up our time.

How did On The Spot Accountants perform from a project management standpoint?

The fact that they’re local makes it easier for us to engage. Their team works non-stop.

Their team has been organized from the minute that I approached them. We received offers from other accounting firms that were about 20% cheaper, but I went with On The Spot Accountants because their organization gave me comfort. They gave me the impression that they were on top of their responsibilities.

No, they’re great.