Results are merely a consequence of quality work.

We are a full-service digital agency with over 15 years of experience. Our team consists of specialists that share a passion for all things digital. As an agency, we make sure we never stop learning new things and exploring new trends to keep our performance top-notch at all times. Our mission is your success and we make sure to always deliver.

We provide a complete outreach & link- building service for our clients, which grows website authority & website rating, drives more traffic and new visitors to the website due to better keyword positions, helping the business generate new opportunities.

2005
Ljubljana, Slovenia

SEO for Digital Currency Exchange Platform

"I can ask them anything and get a direct, honest response."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

After a thorough discovery phase, Spletnik took charge of all SEO operations for a digital exchange platform. Their work included conducting a competitor analysis, building links in 11 counties, and more.

Tallinn, Estonia
Žiga P. Škraba
Marketing Content Manager, Kriptomat OU

Since SEO implementations were made, all metrics have gone up and are increasing more rapidly as time goes on. The team always took a straightforward approach to tasks, communicating honestly and often through an individualized reporting system. Spletnik's transparency was much appreciated.

Kriptomat is an EU regulated, fully licensed digital currencies exchange platform and secure digital wallet all-in-one. I am Kriptomat's Marketing Content Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spletnik?

Link building (SEO) for a brand new crypto-exchange platform.

Being a new company, we needed to start gaining recognition and trust, which is always challenging. Being in the crypto industry as well, we obviously couldn’t advertise either and having such limited options, we knew we couldn’t take any risks when choosing a team that will take care of our SEO needs.

While of course, we wanted results as soon as possible, we actually chose Spletnik because they never actually talked about delivering results. They promised white-label, quality, thorough link building work - the things that they were actually in control of.

Since we didn’t want to take any risks with “pretty and false” online representations, we asked our connections for some referrals and one of them was Spletnik. After setting up a call, we were impressed with their transparency, honesty and the “non-salesy” approach. They proved that they know what they are doing and they didn’t beat around the bush, plus, I think we just vibed as people so you know, always trust your gut feeling.

Spletnik was entirely in charge of getting Kriptomat to rank high in our target countries. We had an introductory meeting, where they focused on getting to know our company, our service, our client behavior, and our goals. After that, they performed a really thorough website analysis, competitor analysis, and keyword analysis. They presented the reports and the link building strategy that they prepared based on the results of the analysis.

We started out with one country, then kept adding more, so they are currently building links for us in 11 different European languages. They take care of everything - creating quality, relevant content, finding possible publishing websites, reaching out to them, negotiating a publishing deal, then publishing articles, and monitoring our backlink profile. As an addition, they sometimes stumbled upon great PR opportunities for us, which wasn’t really in their “job description”, but they sent it our way anyway so we got some really good press exposure as well.

Since the beginning, we were in touch with all team members involved in this project, as well as the CEO - they all work great as a team and are just as capable as individuals as well.

We tracked many goals since the very beginning, for example, how many keywords we rank for in each market, what position we rank for them, organic traffic, conversions where organic traffic at least assisted, etc. and I can confirm that all metrics have consistently gone up since the very beginning. Slower in the beginning, then faster with time.

We have a Skype group to get in touch about the little things and check-in, but we also have monthly calls. At the beginning of our cooperation, they actually asked us what kind of reporting system we would be most happy with, which KPIs matter to us, etc.

We only wanted to keep track of the articles they publish for us (links they acquire for us) so for that, we have a spreadsheet that they regularly update. Apart from that, we have a monthly call meeting, during which they present the most prominent changes/achievements in the month so that we don’t have to interpret that ourselves based on some pretty PDF.

The straight forward approach I keep mentioning. I can ask them anything and get a direct, honest response. Sometimes, even if maybe I did not want to hear it. Sometimes they have bad news, which is always a part of any project, but they are upfront about it and have a solution ready to go too.

I’m sure there are always ways to improve processes, but I know for a fact that Spletnik is the first to find those opportunities and improve upon them. I myself don’t have any ideas.

Overall Score I'd recommend for quality work and not the standard low price or “guaranteed and fast results”.
    No isses, our time zones are onlz 1 hour apart and they are extremely responsive.
    Absolutely reasonable. they're not the cheapest, but always transparent about costs and timelines.
    Quality is what they are all about - quality over quantity, and it pays off!
    I would and I have.