THE SCALEUP SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALISTS

We are Spin Brands A social media agency that's proud to be recognised as one of the UK's best & brightest startups.

Social media is a very powerful way of building a brand, and is arguably it is one of the most important.

Did you know that a brands social media pages are the second highest consulted source when people research a new brand (just behind a website). It is the most important for 44% of people.

Strong social media, that captures your brand, gives people a reason to follow and makes people want to find our more ultimately gives you:

- New awareness.

- Brand credibility.

- Customer services.

- Customer loyalty.

- Traffic & conversions.

The nature of Social Media has changed a lot over the past few years. Somewhere along the line these companies had to make some money and they have devised just about the most advanced advertising solution on the planet.

Performance marketing is all about showing targeted people some eye-catching advertising, that sends them to a specific web page with the goal of them taking a specific action.

The key role of performance marketing is Return on Investment (ROI). You need to have an outcome in mind - then we build the strategy to make this a profitable endeavour.

Brands digital advertising budgets are increasingly moving towards two platforms - Facebook & Google (they now account for approximately 75% of spend) and there is a reason for that - they work.

We’re here to help SME’s & Startups punch above their weight. We have worked across all sorts of industries, B2B/B2C, Niche/Mass Market and on an international scale. Social Media is important for every business now - and we’ve got the tools and know-how to help you, no matter what the challenge.

Instagram Management for an Event Company

“They understand my business and give me everything I need.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Helping raise awareness, Spin Brands has been posting images and creating content for Instagram account.

Fay Campbell
CEO, Fay Campbell Events

Showcasing work online helped build a credible reputation and the number of customers is on the rise. Spin Brands goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their responsiveness and willingness to accept feedback helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the CEO of Fay Campbell Events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spin Brands?

I find most of my work by word of mouth. I wanted to grow my social media presence, so I was looking for a vendor to help me.

They manage my Instagram account. They create content and post images, helping me form connections with like-minded people.

I mostly work with Savannah (Account Manager, Spin Brands) and Katya.

How did you come to work with Spin Brands?

I found out about them through another company.

I've spent about £3,000 (approximately $3,800 USD).

I started working with them in February 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They've helped me raise awareness of my business. I can use my Instagram account to showcase the work that I do, which promotes my work and reinforces my credibility within the industry and amongst peers

How did Spin Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and do everything on time. Also, they readily accept feedback and correct their mistakes immediately. We mostly use email to communicate.

They care about and understand my business and ensure that is reflected in the content.

I'd like them to be a bit more proactive and suggest more ways I can interact with clients.

Be clear about who you are, your objectives as a business and what you're trying to accomplish. Then, let them do their job.

Social Media Marketing for a Sports Fuel Company

“Spin Brands has definitely helped us get our name out there.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping a startup raise awareness, Spin Brands has been overseeing social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They create photo/video content and respond to customer comments.

Amelia Watts
Co-Founder, Longhaul Endurance

The number of followers is on the rise and there has been a spike in demand from retailers. Spin Brands goes above and beyond to create engaging content, while their expertise, responsiveness, and commitment contributed to the ongoing partnership.

I'm the co-founder of Longhaul Endurance. We make organic savory fuels for ultra-endurance events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spin Brands?

We were a new company, so we were looking to grow our social media presence.

They manage all of our social media, posting content on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They also respond to customer comments on our behalf. We provide some of the content, and Spin Brands helps us create a lot of the content, take photos, and make videos.

We mostly work with Lovisa, who is our account manager.

How did you come to work with Spin Brands?

They were recommended to us by someone who had worked with them previously.

We pay them £450 a month (approximately $560 USD).

We started working with them in November 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Spin Brands has definitely helped us get our name out there. A shop in England contacted us because their customers were asking about our product. The only way the customers could find out about us is through social media. They've also helped us raise awareness among race organizers and other influencers within the industry.

How did Spin Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually use email to communicate and they always respond the same day. We also meet with them once every six months and talk to them on the phone occasionally.

They're not specialists in sports fuels, so I've been impressed with their ability to find great content. They post engaging things that bring us more followers.

I don't think so. They've done a fantastic job.

The more content you give them at the beginning of the project, the better they can understand your business and accomplish your goals.

Social Media Management for a London Restaurant

“Spin Brands successfully increased online engagement with our targeted audience.”

2016 - 2018

Spin Brands managed social media strategy for Facebook and Instagram, including content creation, photography, promotions, and campaigns.

London, England
Arthur Li
CFO, Altamarea Group

Spin Brands produced effective social media posts and campaigns, increasing overall engagement and the popularity of specific services and featured items. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was easy to work with, proactive, and responsive to client needs.

I'm the CFO of the Altamarea Group, a restaurant and hospitality company with restaurants around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spin Brands?

We engaged Spin Brands to manage our social media strategy for one of our restaurants in London. We were hoping to create buzz and visibility around the restaurant that specifically targeted locals.

After going over our objectives and goals with their team, Spin Brands completely took over the management of our social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram). They took photos of the restaurant, spent time getting to know its managers, ran promotions, and created and posted content regularly. They also ran campaigns, spotlighting our food delivery services by partnering with nearby food delivery service companies.

We worked primarily with Alex (Co-founder, Spin Brands).

How did you come to work with Spin Brands?

We found Spin Brands through some mutual contacts who had recommended them. We felt they would be a good fit because they grasped our challenges and were nimble and entrepreneurial like us. They took ownership of their work and seemed willing to dedicate a lot of attention to achieving our objectives.

We worked with them on a monthly retainer of about £1,000 (about $1,300 USD).

We worked with them from 2016 to 2018. Due to some other unique challenges outside of Spin Brand's control, the restaurant recently closed.

Spin Brands successfully increased online engagement with our targeted audience and helped us significantly grow our delivery business. They effectively highlighted menu items that attracted more customers and increased followers by creating eye-catching content. Their work helped us translate the quality of our food and drinks and authenticity as a restaurant to the local Londoner, expanding our reach beyond the mostly tourist-driven audience.

How did Spin Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team took ownership of the project and provided regular updates, including metrics regarding followers and engagement. Throughout the process, they were proactive, engaged, and highly communicative.

They were very accessible whenever we had any questions or needed to reach someone on their team. They also provided a lot of great insight and feedback throughout the project, proactively helping us find the best solutions to reach our goals.

Facebook Ads for a Personal Training Company

“The results have been better than we expected.”

Spin Brands optimized local Facebook and Instagram promotional campaigns to increase incoming leads and better reach target audiences. Now, the team is experimenting with new content and styles for the ads.

James Hardy
Founder, LiveFit

In addition to successful advertising campaigns, Spin Brands improved internal sales processes, which led to more business. The team’s flexible approach to the project, detailed work ethic, and responsive communication skills were key to generating profitable results at a very competitive price.

I am the founder of LiveFit. We are a personal training agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spin Brands?

We wanted to optimize our small, locally focused promotional campaigns for personal training in London.

We organize our promotional campaigns by borough. For each, Spin Brands implemented advertising strategies to optimize our outreach through Facebook and Instagram. Initially, we had a consultation to plan the campaign. Over the course of several meetings, the team improved our engagement with initial testers, audiences in specific locations, and new profiles we’ve picked up along the way.

Currently, Spin Brands is trialing Facebook ads in different styles. They are also helping us adjust our content and our production methods to better reach our target audience. Leads form these ads are funneled through our Facebook link page. They are also doing some Instagram work, as well. As we take on new locations, we plan to expand our engagement with Spin Brands to include all of those new campaigns.

We are mainly in contact with an account manager, but initially, we spoke with the co-founder.

How did you come to work with Spin Brands?

They approached me. We are located in the same area. I normally don’t accept cold calls, but I was in the market for a service provider and found them respectful and detail-oriented. I also appreciated their approach in contacting us, I didn’t feel pushed into the partnership.

So far, we’ve spent around £3,000 ($3,832 USD) on their services.

We started working together in January 2018 and it’s an ongoing partnership.

Spin Brands optimized our social media advertising campaigns and they’ve all been successful. They also helped me better organize the processes on my end of the sales funnel. Last month, I received 150 leads and increased our sales rates. Due to the nature of our business, those initial sales will most likely turn into repeat sales and over time our profits will multiply. We are really looking forward to that.

Through our engagement, I’ve learned how to do some of the work myself, but I plan to continue the partnership because the return on our investment is good. They offer high-quality services at a reasonable price.

How did Spin Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

Spin Brands is very responsive. Our account manager works efficiently and is always available for meetings, phone calls, Skype calls, or emails. The team manages projects with detail, but they remain flexible when dealing with changes or problems on our end.

I am most impressed with their performance. The results have been better than we expected.

I would’ve liked to work with them earlier on, then I could’ve avoided some mistakes. It would also be nice of their services extended through my end of the sales funnel, but that is asking them to do my job.

We are working through small issues with location and other details with the Facebook ads to make them perform even better. Spin Brands has even enlisted the help of their Facebook account manager, which is a huge step forward.

I recommend clients give Spin Brands a chance. They provide a lot of services at a fair cost. All of their work is efficient and intuitive. Also, clients should provide their team with a lot of information and stay open and involved throughout the engagement.

Social Media Management for a Healthy Snack Company

"They've achieved every numerical deliverable that we've set since we've been working together."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Spin Brands manages Instagram and Facebook by posting content and attracting new followers. They've also managed a Facebook paid advertising campaign.

Sara Trenchman
Founder, Well & Truly

The number of Instagram followers has increased markedly since Spin Brands was first engaged. Throughout the engagement, their understanding of marketing technologies helped them deliver added value. Consistent communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of their work.

I'm a co-founder of Well & Truly. We're a healthy snack food brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Spin Brands?

We wanted support for our social media channels.

Initially, they just managed our Instagram channel. They don’t create the content but they post it for us, making sure that it goes up in a timely manner. They also ran a campaign to generate additional followers, which followed their follow/unfollow strategy. After several months they also started managing our Facebook page. They supported a paid Facebook advertising campaign that was requested by one of our Scandinavian distributors.

Our main contact is one of the co-founders. We've also worked with two account directors.

How did you come to work with Spin Brands?

They actually approached us. One of their account directors sent us an e-mail. One of the brands they worked with was owned by a friend of ours. We contacted them to get a reference and their review was positive. We then had a meeting to understand their capabilities, and decided to give it a try.

We’ve spent about £5,000 (approximately $6,500 USD).

The project started in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They've achieved every numerical deliverable that we've set since we've been working together. They doubled our Instagram following over a month. Then they got our following over 10,000 so we could have access to the additional functionality within Instagram. They successfully supported the Facebook campaign across Sweden, which was geo-targeted with specific metrics for each store. They also maintain an ongoing 25% level of engagement on our channels.

How did Spin Brands perform from a project management standpoint?

They're really good at communicating with us. We primarily use email and phone, but we do have in-person meetings as well. They made sure that the handover was smooth when they switched account directors. We have monthly calls where we talk about the performance of the previous month. They send us monthly reports and also pull out interesting nuggets—such as an influential blogger that has started following us—so we can fold that into our PR campaigns.

They’re always available, which for a startup is great. When we've had an issue over a weekend, somebody always replies. They offer a lot of added value by making sure they're involved with the brand, such as coming to trade shows. They've gone the extra mile.

They could potentially generate some free content for clients once in a while as an additional value-add, that would be a nice gesture. I think it would be interesting to see what discounts you could get being a longer term client rather than just a short, project-based client. I think those would be the two areas.

Make sure to set the measures and metrics you want to accomplish in order to get the most out of the engagement.