Outrank Competition. Optimize for Conversions.

Make important desicions based on rock solid analytics. We go beyond traditional SEO by offering state of the art visitor tracking, recording and analytic solutions. Who needs page one rankings when visitors do not convert?

Based in NYC we provide digital marketing solutions for both small and large businesses. Our competitor research and conversion rate optimization techniques are unparalleled in the whole industry.

New York, NY
  • New York, NY 10001

Web Development for Private Tutor

"They regularly communicate with me and answer all my questions."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Spheere designed and developed a website to attract high-end tutoring clients. They now do SEO, focusing on keyword campaigns.

Ekaterina Machavariani
Founder, Ekatutor

Improvement in keyword rankings has driven an influx of customers. Spheere is transparent with their SEO activities and provides consistent communication. Quick to explain technical issues, they adjust their work style to the experience level of their clients. Customers can expect a responsive team.

I’m the founder of Ekatutor. I provide private math tutoring.

For what projects/services did your company hire Spheere?

Initially, I hired Spheere to design my website. Then I asked them to do SEO.

My main goal was to source new clients by displaying my background/resume and teaching philosophies.

I was looking for an affordable company that could deliver a stylish web design. Most of my clients are high-end, so professionalism was also a top concern. Their ability to provide SEO services put them over the edge.

To begin, I met with a Spheere representative over Skype (they offered to meet in person, but I suggested a remote meeting) to discuss my needs. Ten days later, they’d created the first version of my site with all the information I requested be displayed. It was quite tasteful. After the site was done, they started doing SEO.

I mostly work with one resource. He's knowledgeable and always explains their SEO activities. He's also a great listener.

I currently rank number one for “math tutor nyc,” and “SAT private tutor,” and third for “math tutor.” This last keyword is an exceptionally high-traffic term. Private tutor requests have been flowing in steadily via organic search. I’m extremely satisfied with Spheere’s work.

How did the Spheere perform from a project management standpoint?

Spheere’s team has been extremely pleasant to work with. They’re very responsive and always willing to explain what they’re doing to a non-expert. They make every effort to make me happy.

What impresses you about the Spheere?

They do an excellent job at an affordable rate. They regularly communicate with me and answer all my questions. Constant updates keep me informed of my ranking improvements. They’re outstanding.

I haven’t noticed anything requiring improvement in my nine months of working with them.

Overall Score They're an amazing company.
    They always respond on time and and are easy to schedule meetings with.
    They're extremely fair.
    They're full of positive results.
    I've already recommended them to a friend and plan to do so again.