Positioning Strategy, Branding & Marketing

SpellBrand is a Specialist in positioning, identity and inbound marketing, helping entrepreneurs and start ups build their brand, get in front of their target customers and increase revenues.

We do this by helping with the 4 critical aspects of any business:

1) Positioning and Brand Strategy - We help brands create a differentiating strategy to be able to enter the highly competitive and saturated apparel industry.

2) A stunning Logo Design and Brand Identity Design to create the right kind of impact and help you set apart from your competition

3) A powerful and impactful Website Design to establish your business as a contender and build trust with your target market

4) Strategic Marketing - both offline and more importantly online with the help of Social Media and Content Marketing.

1998
New York, NY

Branding & Logo Design for Exercise Equipment Company

"They worked smoothly and quickly. Their digital communication sped up the whole process."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SpellBrand Agency is responsible for naming a new company, creating its logo, and developing additional creative. They were required to find non-trademarked name options with available URLs.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Darryl White
Founder, Exercise Equipment Retailer

The options provided by SpellBrand Agency have proved difficult to choose between because of their uniform quality. SpellBrand communicates consistently via digital channels and delivers excellent value.

I’m the founder of a startup retail business. We’re a very early stage exercise equipment company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SpellBrand Agency?

Initially, I brought them on to name my company. I enjoyed their work so much that we moved onto logo design and additional products.

I wanted a unique brand name and logo that would truly be my own.

I looked at various reviews and prices and actually went with a lower-cost option to start. Unfortunately, I disliked their work. That’s when I went with SpellBrand.

They looked for possible company names that were unique, available to be trademarked, and had an available URL.

I don’t know all their roles, but there were at least 3–6 people involved at each phase ranging from project managers to designers.

I’ve been impressed with their finished products, even the ones I’ve rejected; they're difficult to discard.

The product quality I received for the price was outstanding.

No, not at this time.