Marketing Digital. Making Results.

Who are we? Quite simply, we help businesses, including restaurants, consultants, retail stores, non-profits, and realtors, connect and engage with their customers online and through their mobile phones. We do the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on building your business.

Speaking Socially is an energetic and creative company committed to delivering quality and efficient work to our clients. We are experts in website design, online marketing, online branding, social media marketing, social networking management, social media training, online reputation management and search marketing.

Thank you for spending some time with us! We can't wait to learn a little bit more about you and your dreams! Remember..Be social!

Great Falls, MT
  • 2817 Encino Dr.
    Great Falls, MT 59404

Gore Apperal, Pizza Hut, Great Harvest, Wheat Montana, Fast Car Wash, North Dakota DOT, Montana State Parks, ERA Realty, Montana Wine Beef, Downtown Great Falls Association, Dragonfly Dry Goods

Crooked Tree Coffee and Cakes Image

Crooked Tree Coffee and Cakes

Allure Aesthetics Image

Allure Aesthetics

Roadhouse Diner App Image

Roadhouse Diner App

Great Falls Builders Exchange Image

Great Falls Builders Exchange

See full website at: www.gfplans.com

Russell Country Realty Image

Russell Country Realty

Montana Eye Care Image

Montana Eye Care

See full website at: www.montanaeyecare.com

Social Media Management for Restaurant Association

"We couldn’t be more pleased with their work."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially manages the social media accounts for the client which includes a private Facebook group. They also send emails and text updates to association members.

Columbus Junction, Iowa
Kevin Schlutz
Secretary, AKFCF

As a result of Speaking Socially’s work, the client has seen an increase in their social media engagement. They formed a strong partnership with the client, becoming an indispensable member of the team.

I’m the secretary of the AKFCF, which is an association for KFC franchisees. We represent all the KFC franchises in North and South America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially?

We’re mostly a volunteer organization. We only have two contracted staff people. We needed assistance in keeping up on-time communication with all of our members.

They took over our social media, including Facebook, our texting app, and email messaging. The team also worked on our association website and app.

We had a Facebook page before, but it was outdated. They created a private group for our members on Facebook so that we could share more personal information. I send them news articles about KFC franchises, and they post them on our social media for us.

My main point of contact is Jason, but we’ve also worked with Victor.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially?

One of our members was using them to handle the social media for his franchise, and he suggested them to us. Jason sent us a proposal that seemed to fit our needs.

We spend about $1,000 per month.

We started working with them in November 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve grown our communication channels significantly. For example, the private Facebook group started with 5 people and now has 260.

I don’t know how we would’ve gotten all this done with their help. Jason has become almost indispensable to us. He has met with our Executive Committee and Communications committee. Everyone is delighted with what he has done for us. We couldn’t be more pleased with their work. I am sure this will be a long-term relationship.

How did Speaking Socially perform from a project management standpoint?

I typically just email back and forth with Jason. I also see what he’s posting. He came to our convention this year, and that is the first time we met in person.

Jason feels like a member of the family. He’s very personable and easy to talk to. They’ve done a great job.

Additionally, they’ve been so helpful during the COVID-19 crisis. We’ve been sending important information to members 7 days a week, and sometimes at odd hours and Jason has been extremely quick to react. He quickly posts important documents and sends vital information to our members.

Not that I’ve found yet.

Lay out exactly what it is you’re expecting of them so they can tell whether it’s something they can actually provide.

Social Media Marketing for Local Boutique

"The presentation of my business is sharper, cleaner, and cared for better than ever."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially Media assists the client with social media, website, emails, targeted marketing, and creative services.

Dragonfly Dry Goods
Owner, Dragonfly Dry Goods

Speaking Socially Media exceeded the client's expectations. The team was solution-oriented and responsive to inquiries. They work to remain ahead of the curve in the social media sphere.

I am the owner of 2 retail clothing locations! One location, in great falls MT, is the largest specialty boutique in Montana, coming in at just over 10,000 square feet!!

For what projects/services did your company hire Speaking Socially Media?

They oversee all social media out there for me, but also help w any problems we have as well on social media. Plus any creative ideas we may have, to keep retail fresh, they help to find solutions to allow us to be successful with a range of projects! I really throw anything at them and they look for solutions!

Keeping relevant! Keeping fresh! Keeping a good prospective, and these guys have helped with all these things.

We started small and did only a few things! Now I look to them weekly for everything that comes up on social media, web site, app, emails, targeted marketing, and creative!

They are willing to listen and solve any range of issues that retail faces. We collectively might not solve every issue, but we are are always talking about solutions.

It depends it can be just emails and messages. It can also be one on one, or even a group setting!! Whatever I feel I need, they meet those needs!

I feel the presentation of my business is sharper, cleaner, and cared for better than ever. It was nice to have help and fresh eyes to see the things I was missing.

They have been great! I am the slow one in getting them information to finish things sometimes. Very responsive.

Handling hard stuff! Telling me hard stuff! Dealing with things that might be overwhelming to other companies, and coming out better.

For me no. Things in this social world are coming fast and they are after it and keeping up! Love that they are ahead of the curve.

Overall Score They have your back and that is important in this social world!
    They always are available. I do think I am special, but then I think they make all their clients feel that way!
    Very fair for what they do and I am always throwing in something extra to do!
    I see results everyday from customer feed back that have walked in my store!
    I do all the time because they have worked for me and I see it over and over!

SEO for Fine Arts Center

“His work definitely drives a return on your investment.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially Media provided website development and SEO services for a full-time artist. Their work is ongoing with plans to implement social media marketing and other web consultative services.

Tom Dean
Owner, Milo Creek Carving Fine Art

Speaking Socially Media’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team successfully improved Google search rankings on specific keywords and the new site has garnered several compliments. Customers can expect a team that drives results.

I'm a full-time artist and I work exclusively with exotic wood from around the world. I've been doing it since 2008.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially Media?

Over the last 12 years, I've had numerous websites and not one of them had produced a bonafide sale.

I'm all about ROI, so when we sat down with Jason (Owner), we were very specific in asking what we thought would work with his knowledge of web-based sites. It was a major revamp from the ground up. Jason is acutely aware of what our needs were, concerning my original art, canvas prints, and other items. Jason was able to organize it all in a fashion that has worked very well. He organized different sections within the website that can get top results on a Google search, which is what we really wanted. He's also set up a PayPal account on the site, which I've never had before. We're also going to take his services for social media starting next month, where he'll manage Facebook, Instagram, and promote my artwork.

I work with Jason and two of his employees.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially Media?

A good friend of mine ended up renting some space in Jason's building. They slowly but surely learned what he did, and we later heard his story. We set up a meeting with him shortly after.

We've invested $5,000 – $10,000.

We began working together in August 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

With our last provider, we kept going lower and lower on Google search results. Jason was definitely able to fix that. We've gotten a lot of nice compliments from people of Facebook and Instagram that I've posted.

How did Speaking Socially Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Jason was very upfront in saying what he can and can't do. That was refreshing to hear, since there are empty promises all over the business world. Jason is very interactive with us and is always coming up with new ideas. We spoke via email, text, or in-person.

They get the job done, and they do it correctly. I've probably worked with six developers over the past 12 years. None of them have been as easy to work with, efficient, and caring as Jason and his team. His work definitely drives a return on your investment.

No, there really isn't. I'd probably like a bit more of them contacting me to let me know the latest thing they've done, but overall, no. They're very good to work with.

My advice is to come up with a plan before contacting someone like Jason.

I've already steered two people their way.

Web & App Dev & SMM & for Country Club

“[Speaking Socially Media is] personable, professional, and responsive to our needs.”

Aug. 2015 - Dec. 2017

Speaking Socially Media designed and built a website and mobile app with both a public and private section for specialty functions and billing. The team provides ongoing maintenance and Facebook management.

Michael Bowman
General Manager, Meadow Lark Country Club

The team was hands-on, responsive, and personable, ensuring a smooth and easy workflow. Push notifications in the mobile app simplified golf and tennis reservations. Monthly usage reports indicate increased Facebook engagement and web traffic to both the public site and members-only section.

I'm the general manager of Meadowlark Country Club. We're a private, member-owned club that offers golf, tennis, swimming, a clubhouse, and dining.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially Media?

Speaking Socially Media assisted us with developing a new website and mobile app and helped us find new avenues that better utilize our social media pages.

We completely redid our site with the help of another partner that focuses specifically on platforms for country clubs. Speaking Socially Media provided additional support for certain facets of the development. They specialize in building standalone websites and had the local, hands-on expertise we needed.

The team built both a publically accessible side with basic information about our club and a members’ side with access to billing statements and special events. In addition, they were responsible for the design and the overall look and feel. Behind the scenes, they perform continuous site maintenance. Our project also included building a mobile app that features push notifications and a simple booking function for tee times and tennis court reservations.

Speaking Socially Media manages our Facebook account as well. They maintain the page, post upcoming special events and future promotions, and keep it interactive.

I worked most closely with the owner, Jason, and also interacted with John, who is in charge of communications.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially Media?

Jason joined our club during a promotion, so I knew him as a member of our community. I was also familiar with his previous work with another company that’s part of our membership network.

We spent about $3,000 on their services.

We started working on the web development project together in September 2016. Our site went live in March 2017, and we launched the app in December 2017.

Overall, there’s been a positive response to Speaking Socially Media’s work. Monthly reports on usage and page hits provide insight on traffic to both the public and internal sides of the website, as well as the number of app users.

There has definitely been an increase in member usage and engagement. We've seen a nice impact from both the website and the push notifications on the app. Our Facebook page has experienced growth as well.

How did Speaking Socially Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Jason and John are hands-on, professional, and managed the project quite well. We'd usually start out with a phone call, and then segue into e-mail communications as we began more detailed aspects of the project. Anytime I need to get in touch with either one of them, especially Jason, they would be very responsive. If he's in a meeting, he gets right back to me. They met our deadlines and kept us consistently updated.

I was most impressed by the positivity of our interactions, and the ease of working together. They’re well versed in social networking via websites, mobile apps, and Facebook. I found them personable, professional, and responsive to our needs, and am very satisfied with the services we received.

Speaking Socially Media is very accessible to clients, and it would serve future customers well to reciprocate their responsive communication. They're always on top of things.

iOS & Android App Dev & SMM for Nonprofit

"Speaking Socially has been awesome at coming up with great ideas. ... it’s been a truly collaborative approach.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially developed an app for iOS and Android to assist with a social media marketing campaign. They also manage social media accounts, produce ads, and create physical marketing materials.

Nicole Zimmerman
Program Manager, Alliance for Youth

Speaking Socially created a beautiful app that utilizes average functions in innovative ways to improve the product. They quickly respond to feedback and are flexible enough to deliver according to specific requirements. They effectively provide a variety of services.

I’m a program manager at Alliance for Youth. We’re a nonprofit organization working to bring social change and improve outcomes for youth in our community. Specifically, we engage with the community to prevent child neglect and substance abuse.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially Media?

We wanted to run a social media marketing campaign to raise awareness of youth mental health. Speaking Socially recommended we build an app for the campaign to best communicate our message.

They developed and launched the app for iOS and Android. It functions as a mental health resource that consolidates a wide breadth of information and is intuitive for kids to use. Using the app, kids can find information on specific disorders, how to talk to someone, or relevant blogs to follow. They’ve also embedded the suicide hotline number and crisis text line into the app. This allows users to have immediate access to resources after reading and identifying symptoms. A significant feature they developed utilizes Google Maps to signify “safe spaces” within the community. These are places where adults in the community offer help to children in a judgment-free environment. We’re still working with Speaking Socially to integrate a loyalty feature that rewards users for checking into those places.

In addition to developing our app, they assist our social media campaign by managing our Instagram account, creating Snapchat filters for events, and helping produce YouTube ads. They subsequently run the ads and provide us the analytics from YouTube.

They provide us miscellaneous marketing materials when needed. This includes barrier ribbons with our logo, stickers, and a T-shirt design. They also designed posters, our website content, and targeted display ads.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially Media?

We’d started to work with another marketing group and intended to launch a purely social media campaign, primarily based on Facebook, to create awareness. Just as we began the project, that vendor thought we should aim for a bigger campaign and referred us to Speaking Socially. We told them what we were thinking and had an amazing brainstorming session. We hired them after that.

The project began September 2017 and is ongoing.

The campaign is still new and we’re currently in the process of accessing the appropriate analytics. From personal experience, I can say more people are learning about us and we’re making great process in getting the message out. The app they created is gorgeous. It’s easy to navigate and has a great look and feel.

How did Speaking Socially Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been responsive to all questions and deadlines. Sometimes we’ve needed more control over the process to accommodate our reporting needs for grant funding. They’ve always been flexible with that and easy to work with. Speaking Socially has been awesome at coming up with great ideas on how we can implement things into the app. It’s been a truly collaborative approach.

Their approach is professional yet personable. Most importantly, it seems like this is a passion project for them like it is for me. They’re always excited to work on it.

No, this is the best experience I’ve had working with another vendor. I’m happy with their service.

Set up your deadlines and have open communication with them. The biggest challenge is making sure you're sharing the vision of what to accomplish. Their team is amazing and willing to listen. You have to do your due diligence and give them all the information they need.

Our initial proposal had some ideas and timelines that weren’t realistic.
    They submitted a Google Ad Grant on our behalf.
    They’re open to feedback in order to deliver what you want.
    I already do.

iOS & Android App Dev for Tourism Organization

"They understand the tools at their disposal and apply them creatively to leave an impact on the user."

Feb. - Sept. 2017

Speaking Socially built an iOS/Android app for a tourism organization. The solution includes a chat service for easy communication, as well as a way for previous visitors to submit photos and video.

Rebecca Engum
Executive Director, Great Falls Montana Tourism

The app serves as a reliable source of information for visitors. Extensive planning and organization ensured a smooth rollout. Speaking Socially employs a highly creative team and their collaborative approach produces often surprising solutions. They’re highly responsive to feedback.

I’m the Executive Director of Great Falls Montana Tourism. We promote our community to leisure travelers, businesses, and sporting organizations to help grow the local economy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially Media?

We noticed that our in-market visitors were beginning to skew younger. Mobile users were becoming increasingly frequent visitors to our website, so we wanted to address the shifting demographics by creating an app.

The Speaking Socially team offered a number of great ideas. The app they created features information related to recreational activities, as well as our local arts and culture. It also includes a chat service which allows users to communicate directly with one of our team members if they have any questions. Because our industry is very image heavy, Speaking Socially built in a function that allows visitors to submit photos and videos from their time in Great Falls.

They built iOS and Android versions, and we have future plans to add new features and make existing functionalities more robust.

John [Commander of Communications, Speaking Socially Media] served as project lead from both a project management and development standpoint. Jason [Owner, Speaking Socially Media] had the necessary technical capabilities. They worked well together.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially Media?

Speaking Socially is a local agency, so they had existing knowledge of our community. Because we’re a small town, I had previous connections with John and Jason, so I reached out to them for a quote. They gave a presentation to our board to highlight their capabilities and we decided to hire them.

We started working together in February 2017 and completed the project in September 2017.

We wanted a completed app that matched the look and feel of our existing assets. They accomplished this goal on time. We plan to add new features in the future, including modules tailored to specific events, but our current model contains the information we need to serve as a reliable resource for visitors.

How did Speaking Socially Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I like to plan extensively and keep a project organized. John works similarly. We created a detailed outline of what the project would entail. Relevant content was loaded into a shared folder we each had access to and John marked off tasks as they were completed. In this way, I was able to monitor their progress

John answered any questions we had and carefully explained the details involved in app development. He was highly responsive and made himself available.

We distributed the app to our board of directors as a test run. We made some critical adjustments based on our experiences and John quickly addressed our concerns.

Their creativity is impressive. I’ve worked with a lot of vendors, but Speaking Socially has a real ability to think outside the box, suggesting solutions we would never have considered. They understand the tools at their disposal and apply them creatively to leave an impact on the user.

They’ll need to provide more formal documentation as they grow. While we didn’t have any issues in this regard, they may want to have official contracts in place for future clients in the event of any scope changes during development.

It helps to have a clear idea of what you want but also keep an open mind. You may find new directions to expand the project as you come to understand their full capabilities. Working collaboratively will guarantee a better product in the end.

SEO, SEM, and Video Marketing for Financial Institution

“They’ve always presented themselves professionally, and it’s apparent they are experts in their field.”

Fall 2015 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially provides digital marketing, including SEO and SEM services, as well as video production for TV and YouTube. At present, they are also managing Facebook and Google surveys.

Montana
AVP, Financial Institution

Speaking Socially’s team is accommodating and always willing to explain their process with patience. Their dedicated marketing efforts have increased the click-through rate to 9.16%, which is 9.14% above the national average for similar businesses, and impressions are also high.

I’m the vice president of marketing and business development of a credit union offering financial products and services to our members. This includes transactions, loans, savings, and checking accounts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially?

We wanted to enhance our digital marketing because we knew that younger generations were growing up with more platforms available to them. In order for us to bring our advertising and marketing to this demographic successfully, we realized we needed to involve ourselves more heavily with these platforms.

Jason [Owner, Speaking Socially] has been instrumental in helping us gain exposure for our YouTube presence. He’s helped us with a lot of video production within the last year, some of which have been used for TV spots.

Socially Speaking also provides SEO [Search Engine Optimization] and SEM [Search Engine Marketing] services. Jason takes some of our graphic artwork, as well as advertising, and puts those onto other web platforms that have heavy traffic and are pertinent to our products or services.

Jason recommended that we employ Facebook and Google surveys, and he is currently helping manage those. He’s very proactive in offering services that might be beneficial to us as an organization. He’s also willing to offer a reasonable price, and we appreciate that.

I’ve come to know John [Commander of Communications, Speaking Socially], and he’s helped with some of our initiatives alongside Jason. Both have helped with our 30-second TV spot productions.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially?

We had started doing some digital marketing and advertising before working with them. Jason had been providing services to a local TV station, and he had convinced us to do some YouTube videos and TV advertising at that time. After he left the TV station and started Speaking Socially, we decided to go to him for all of our digital marketing needs.

Jason’s expertise in managing our digital platforms, and also his ability to gather statistical information, have been vital for us in keeping track and remaining effective. His knowledge in these areas really helps us as we work to achieve everything we’re aiming for.

We started working together in the fall of 2015, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve stayed fairly consistent. The fact that our digital presence is above the national average is the most prominent metric for us. Last month, we had 11,168 impressions, and the overall click-through rate was 9.16%, which is 9.14% above the national average. We feel very fortunate to be able to boast with these numbers.

YouTube metrics are a bit different because it’s hard to determine if people are returning to our videos or simply clicking on them once. However, we have 730 total views, 2,391 impressions, and a click-through rate of 0.10%. In total, 25% of these impressions watched our 30-second video in its entirety, which is really good. Our company name appears at the end of the video, so we are very pleased that we’ve gained exposure with this many people.

How did Speaking Socially perform from a project management standpoint?

Jason gives me monthly reports that I take to our board, which showcase our YouTube and SEO metrics, and we have another vendor that handles our retargeting. Jason’s company also offers these services, but we didn’t see any reason to terminate the other relationship because they’ve been doing well.

I’ve had good communication with both Jason and John, and I’ve never had a problem reaching out or scheduling appointments. Jason has also been very willing to provide overviews and presentations to some of our management team, including our CEO and senior VP [Vice President].

We haven’t had any problems, and we have a great working relationship.

They work very hard, and their willingness to help us understand digital platforms is commendable. Jason never becomes frustrated with us, and they all really dedicate themselves to educating us so we understand the reasoning behind everything they do.

They’ve always presented themselves professionally, and it’s apparent they are experts in their field. When we have to present to our board of directors, they are able to explain things and why they’re effective, which is something we’ve always appreciated.

They are always informing us about different platforms that may be beneficial for us, but if it’s not right for our company, they don’t pressure us into anything. They are always very understanding, and their work ethic is excellent. I’ve seen applications they’ve created for other companies in our area, and they’re beautiful. We would go to them for our app development, but since we’re a financial institution, we have to be extremely careful due to the multi-faceted nature of our business.

They haven't charged us for some services simply because they want to learn and enhance their own business. Jason has a lot of contacts within the media community, and also has a lot of experience, which ultimately benefits us as we continue to work with him.

I don’t have anything negative to say.

If there have been any issues, it’s only been a result of waiting for another vendor who wasn’t coming through.
    They’ve been accommodating with their pricing. I don’t know what other businesses offer, but for us, it’s worked out well. They’re very good to us.
    They’re very thorough, and they’ve offered more than what I expected from them. They’ve always returned with an enhanced level of service.
    Easily.

Web Design, App Dev, & Facebook Marketing for Hair Salon

“He was willing to learn an unfamiliar business in order to best promote our salon.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Speaking Socially initiates digital marketing efforts that promote a personal care establishment, including website design, social media management, mobile app development, and video production.

Kirbi Siewing
Owner, The Runway Salon

In the past year, website and social media pages received a 75% uptick in online traffic and a 25% increase in sales, which are directly attributed to Socially Speaking’s work. Aside from producing impressive results, Socially Speaking is accommodating and shows a keen interest in the business.

I own a 6-chair salon in Great Falls, Montana. We also have 2 pedicure chairs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Speaking Socially?

We had been running our own website and Facebook page, but we weren’t getting the results we were looking for in terms of online traffic.

Speaking Socially helped set up the digital marketing for my salon. Initially, they designed and developed a whole new website for us because ours was pretty terrible. They also implemented a feature where clients can book appointments online. Speaking Socially also built a program on our website so that people can purchase makeup since we run a makeup line in the salon that does really well. It’s called Young Blood. They integrated checkout features for that.

Speaking Socially pretty much works on everything that brings online traffic to our business. The Facebook part is important because we have a lot of clients who contact us there. We are usually busy behind the chair, so Jason [Owner, Speaking Socially] answers a lot of questions on social media. He can talk to our clients directly and point them to our online booking or whatever information they need. He can reach out to them quicker than we are able to. That’s been huge for us. It took a lot of weight off our shoulders that Speaking Socially is doing that for us.

Speaking Socially is now working on iOS and Android apps that will allow us to reach out to our customers. For example, we can let them know if we were to have a cancellation on short notice through a simple notification. This will let us generate sales quickly. We can also offer promos like “after 5 haircuts, get the sixth one free” for people who download our app.

I communicate with Jason on a daily basis, as much as I do anyone in my business. Sometimes, there’s a video guy involved if we’re shooting a video for a Facebook page.

How did you come to work with Speaking Socially?

My manager met Jason at a local networking group. We became friends and met with him a couple of times to discuss our needs. We decided that we would be a good team.

We paid $10,000–$15,000 for their services.

We started working together in January 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Before Speaking Socially came on board, we had minimal to no traffic on our website. A lot of customers say they couldn’t even find our website. Now, they can easily access it on Google. The online traffic has absolutely been incredible. It’s boosted our sales dramatically. I’ve had an increase in sales every year since I opened 4 years ago, but last year we had about a 25% increase in sales as a whole, which is huge. I attribute a large part of that to Speaking Socially’s services.

We used to post on our Facebook page once a week if we got to it. He posts at least 1 thing a day, if not 2. Usually, it’s something to get people’s attention — a joke or a meme of some sort — or services and promotions that we’re providing, that kind of thing. Through that, the traffic to our Facebook page and our website has increased by almost 75%.

Our website is a lot more user-friendly, not only for our current clients but also for anyone who might be coming to Great Falls to find a good salon. This has probably been one of the biggest benefits of working with him. I don’t provide a receptionist because our business is so small, so the ability for people to get on our website and book online is almost like having a built-in receptionist, which is awesome.

How did Speaking Socially perform from a project management standpoint?

He seems to always work as hard as he can to get things finished. As far as he’s concerned, he works the hardest he can to meet every deadline that we need. It has been quicker than most, I would say.

I’m impressed by his availability, his personality, and his understanding. He was willing to learn an unfamiliar business in order to best promote our salon. It’s almost like he’s a business partner because he also helps run the salon. He’s super easy to get along with and is always on top of everything. That is important to me.

We’re pretty open and honest with him. I don’t have anything.

Sometimes, you have to invest a little to get a little back. It can be a little expensive at first, but for the services that are provided and rendered, the return on investment is absolutely there.