Products delivery for startups and solving proble

SPDLoad consist of 2 departmens

Team develops custom solutions for B2B, B2C, P2P companies. All the solutions we develop individually, creating its own architecture of each project. Projects with loading from 10 to 1 million users are our specialisation. In our solutions we actively use Laravel+Angular, Laravel+React. It allows us to support your projects easily and rapidly expand if necessary.
All of our systems are covered by selftesting, as the server and the front-end parts, what will allow you to save on project support significantly.

Our developers have done tasks such as creating a unique algorithm for signal distribution, defining underwater objects on the basis of the global ocean models, high-speed processing of large volumes of audio, creating collective intelligence, etc.

In total, we've published over 100 scientific articles.

We are always ready to participate in any projects that are associated with Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Data Scientists, and Artificial Intelligence.

Kharkov, Ukraine
  • SpdLoad Kharkov
    +38.050.879.9856

We help Technology startups with difficult Data Science and Machine Learning solutions. Integration AI and Neural Network to the products.

Typical portrait of our client - a successful entrepreneur with the number of workers from 10 to 200 people.

Startups that want rapid scalability, as well as the company's turning into a section of the large wholesale suppliers.

Finance company based in the USA with branch agents structure.

The client wants to solve two problems – on the one hand, take a new modern useful site for the customer, on the other hand, optimize sales system.

We take an interview with the customer to analyse business model and current site. In result, we make up one's mind to create multi-site with integrated CRM system for 152 referral sales with his own sites integrated with the remote database. The client shows his disquietude about commercial database so we take challenge make integration without access to private materials.

In result, we get a new rebranded major site with about 160 secondary sites for each Sales agent integrated with CRM. CRM give fully control and make sale process more visible for company and agents. It gives a plus to loyalty of the partners and eliminates confusion situation. As little benefit total price was low on 30% on the market and reduce costs and summary alimentation of...

The project has been done for a company that deals with dental services automatization. The main aim of the project is to create the online environment for booking a visit to a dentist according to a hospital unit. It is also possible to get the information about a doctor at the website. The custom areas for dentist and patient were created to speed up the process of booking and getting the information about it. Moreover, the online storage contains all the X-ray photography history.

Patient account became a user-friendly service with anytime and anywhere access. Patients got new ways of communication with dental hospital centre that made an influence on the general customers’ satisfaction.

Dentist online environment is created to make the workflow easier. The possibility to approve bookings helps to manage dentists time better and more efficient. Printing and archiving options make possible to manage all the treatment process with one working area.

A Client who has a successful business of selling unique mineral stone gifts on Amazon, wanted to increase his sales channel by getting an online shop

Transfer of all his 550+ products, which is 3600+ fields of unique product information and 5+ photos for each product.

Client was concerned about safety of his information, that it might be used for different purposes or resold

There are already third-party modules on the market that provide such service, but all of them have significant drawbacks which were all detected by our Client:

They influence the website speed

They require monthly payment

They block content if your payment has expired and therefore block the website

MEETING CHALLENGE

Our team has suggested to create a separate individual module for this online shop, which would load the information from our Client’s Amazon account using API Amazon and fill the product forms without prolonged user intervention in...

On the global market of ADAS systems and autopilot vehicles, there is a problem of obtaining correctly read information from video devices during bad weather conditions (rain, snow).

It reduces the effectiveness of the system when it is especially needed. Compensation is achieved by a combination of expensive radars and increase in computer power which takes valuable transport space or space of a standalone device by reducing the dynamic and agile performance.

A set of algorithms for noise removal from videos in real time (40fps) mode was created. It works on cheap (40 USD) computing devices that can significantly reduce the cost in comparison with analogues which work on graphics cards priced from $ 100. Removing droplets in space and replacing them with a uniform background can improve the accuracy of detection that provides increased safety on the road.

SOLUTION AND STATEMENT DETAILS

The software reduces by half the...

Client company spent heavily to process audio in the search for the necessary intervals with the right sounds. The acute problem was the inefficient usage of the professionals in the state. This has caused a need for an automated searching process of right fragments in audios.

To reduce the processing time it was proposed to compress your original audio files using wavelet transformation and to use modified similarity measures to search for designed templates.

This allowed the system to find the appropriate sound bites in long records (tens of millions of samples) of which the system did not know in advance.

The system handles 24-hour audio file in 3-5 minutes and provides a time stamp on the entire file for the fragment, which was to be found. This allows you to increase the amount of information being processed, and thus the profit of the company

The customer wanted to run a fashion start-up platform for novice designers and clothing brands that allow to exhibit their products or collect money for new ideas. The client needed a developer who could quickly create a working MVP for customers and investors till they changed their mind about investing their money and lost interest in the project.

The company has already started the development of an independent platform without consulting with experts and without any previously created technical documentation.

It required creation of 40 unique WordPress web pages integrated with WooCommerce and WC Vendor because there are no templates for this type of business model

AirBasket – start-up born from the idea of getting benefit from travelling. The service allows you to order, buy cheaper things that are not available in your country by simply contacting a traveller who is going to visit your country through this service. We were recommended to the businessman by a mutual friend in Silicon Valley who introduced us as a team which is able to build a convenient online service around the new and not yet fully proven start-up business model and implement businessman’s ideas.

The company has already been running a MVP and it was required to develop a fully working internet portal that would be ready for users high performance and  at the same time be flexible enough so it would be possible to implement new functionality and customize the existent one to changing needs.

The online retail trading company was looking for a developer. One of the main problems that company had to solve is the development of a new system for the Drop-Shipping model.

Develop a system that will automate the exchange of information between the availability of stock, partner sites and the main site.

Develop a system of price controls, discounts and other individually adjustable settings for each user on the same panel to provide rapid control of the entire affiliate network.

After long time development with our client we were able to successfully implement highly customized affiliate network. Which costs 30% less than any analogue on the market. Our client appreciated the speed of communication with the vast differences in time zones, which helped to significantly increase the speed of project implementation.

A large workshop for the production of baguette frames was looking for a way to expand the distribution of goods through the online store, and simplify the process of buying a complex product and price formation. Any solutions on the market did not meet the full requirements of our client’s business. This required to perform a routine process and spend a lot of time each time an order was made. Also, placement of all 5500+ frame texture options online did not give a full picture of the final order.

MVP Dev for Travel Based Delivery Platform

"I can call them anytime I have an issue and receive a quick response."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

SpdLoad transformed an MVP into a functioning app for a peer-to-peer delivery service. They offered their input in order to design a kind of platform that had never existed before.

Vietnam
Thai Nguyen
Founder, Airbasket

Despite some initial staffing and communication issues, SpdLoad was considerate, responsive and talented. They were always happy to adjust to changing specifications and business needs.

We are a peer-to-peer international delivery platform connecting travelers with people who wish to order products or send packages abroad. If someone from the US wants to order a product from Vietnam, for example, they can connect to a person from the country, who will be traveling to the US. Essentially we're an Uber for international parcel delivery.

The company is made up of myself and my partner. We also have outsourced designers, and my brother has helped on the MVP over the last two years. We're located in Vietnam.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SpdLoad?

I needed to find a responsive partner who could build the platform for me. I had a two-month collaboration with another team and saw some bad results, so I needed to find another option. There was no other platform similar to mine to use as an example, so I needed to plan everything and work together with the developer.

I had an MVP solution and a user base, but the platform itself did not exist. SpdLoad adapted my concept into the actual technology. We initially developed a responsive web application using Angular and Laravel.

SpdLoad was flexible around the features we'd be building, and advised me on how to build a product that could evolve over time. SpdLoad assigned a Russian-speaking team for my project, which made it easier for me to work with them. They understood my business concepts and adapted the platform to best suit those. Even after the specifications were set, it was easy to change and adapt them. My US partner reviewed SpdLoad's work and approved it.

I was in contact with SpdLoad's head developer, who consulted me on every aspect of the project. He put together the rest of the three-person development team. At one point, we introduced an additional resource.

How did you come to work with SpdLoad?

SpdLoad was recommended to me by my partner and mentor, who was using them for an AI project. I saw their portfolio, liked it, and contracted SpdLoad.

The cost of SpdLoad's work has been $8,000 for our initial phase. With the changes I requested, the total has gone up to $11,000.

I have been working with SpdLoad since August 2016. The backend has been completed, but we've needed to make a lot of changes and adapt the design accordingly. We estimate that the app will be ready in three weeks, at which point we will start beta testing.

SpdLoad did everything I asked for. My mentor looked at their work and approved most of what SpdLoad was doing. Everything has been fine on their side, even though the app hasn't launched yet.

How did SpdLoad perform from a project management standpoint?

One of our developers left the project, and it took SpdLoad some time to find a replacement. They did adjust the billable hours accordingly, which I respected. From a project management perspective, this still shouldn't have happened. I expected SpdLoad to have some ongoing contracts with developers in order to prevent incidents like this one.

What distinguishes SpdLoad from other providers?

What I like about working with SpdLoad is that I can call them anytime I have an issue and receive a quick response.

Is there anything SpdLoad could have improved or done differently?

The only drawback was our developer leaving, but I was compensated for this by SpdLoad. Bad things will happen, but I am satisfied with my collaboration with SpdLoad.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with SpdLoad?

Don't be shy in asking questions; SpdLoad will answer them. It's also best for customers to have some understanding of the technology. I had to address technical issues with my partner since I don't have a background in IT. It was hard to find a common language with SpdLoad's team in the beginning because of this, but they've adapted to my lack of knowledge and are now using language that I can understand.

I've already referred SpdLoad.

Web Development for Ukrainian Advertising Agency

"They give good advice in terms of design and general approach since they work with foreign markets."

June 2015 - Ongoing

SpdLoad redeveloped the company website and made it adaptable to the mobile platform at a reasonable price. They have provided all the support and did all the new modules on the first project.

Elena Aksyonova
Owner, Impacto Group LLC

The website received positive feedback from the customers, the management, and staff. SpdLoad is a responsive, innovative and client-oriented team. They know the latest trends and give suggestions to avoid mistakes.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

Our company's name is the Impacto Group, a communications and market research firm. We are currently representing several brands in Ukraine, one in Spain, and one in Great Britain. We are exclusive distributors for those countries, and we are starting a consulting business for companies who want to enter China. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SpdLoad?

We developed our online store with another company, and it was very expensive. But, when we wanted to add some additional features, we very quickly realized that what we bought was very limited. The company that was developing the site was very expensive and not very responsive. They were putting us on a waiting list of something like two or three weeks. Today, that is an unacceptable waiting period, particularly for something online.

While I was trying to figure out a solution to this problem, SpdLoad contacted me. There are, of course, many companies that offer their kind of service, but the way they contacted us, and the way the email was written, they just caught my attention, so I gave them a chance to present themselves.

The first thing we did was a mobile adaptation for the website because our website was not set up for mobile. This was the first work they did for our site. They were quick, they were very professional, and the price was very good. Slowly, we stopped working with the first company, and we have now entirely stopped working with them on the current project.

We've been working with SpdLoad for more than a year now. They have provided all the support and done all the new modules for us on the first project. Then, we started a second project from scratch called OpenCart. It's another Internet website, an Internet shop. We haven't launched as yet, but compared to the first site it's bigger, more expensive and has much more features. Essentially, we now have two projects with SpdLoad.

The first website was on MODX. When we contacted SpdLoad for additional modules for the website, they didn't have a manager working with MODX, but they found a very good programmer very quickly. I am happy with the person they found because the first company had programmed the platform in a way that made it very complicated for their clients to leave them. It was challenging to find someone who could take their place in our store. SpdLoad found this person, and we are very happy with him.

How did you come to work with SpdLoad?

They contacted us, and I gave them a try with the mobile application for the first website. They did everything great, so step-by-step, I started to give them more tasks. That was how we started to work with them.

How much have you invested with SpdLoad?

We have invested around $6,000 with the mobile application for the existing website. We've already invested around $4,000 in the current project, and it is not yet finished. I think in total it will come in at about $7,000 to the moment of launch. Then, monthly support requires some expenses.

We began working with SpdLoad in June or July 2015.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

We have both wholesale and retail customers using the site, and we are receiving very good feedback. First of all, people were complaining that the site was not mobile-friendly; now it is and is being used at a very good rate. Then, we have our own managers who are working with the site, and they are very happy with what we did with SpdLoad. Some modules were created from scratch to help us manage the warehouse, something we invented ourselves that is very easy for us to work with. Our company employees and managers are very happy with the site.

How did SpdLoad perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is very simple and easy for me to use. We are using Google Docs. There is a spreadsheet where we input what needs to be done. SpdLoad works very quickly and updates the status of the project frequently. When I need to clarify something, they respond very quickly. They're always online.

The other company that we had been working with was just not reachable, which was very tough, especially when the site was not working. Since we began working with SpdLoad, the site is always working, and if I need something – weekends or weekdays – there is always someone taking care of us.

What did you find most impressive about SpdLoad?

They are very client-oriented. They are very quick. They give good advice in terms of design and general approach since they work with foreign markets. That was one thing I liked about them – they know the latest trends, and they give great advice. If I say let's do this, they might point out what is trending now and suggest a different way. I am very glad they gave that kind of advice. In a couple of cases, I had some reservations but, in time, came to understand that they were right.

They give very good professional advice in a way that is not offensive. Even if I have a stupid idea, they never tell me that directly. They know how to communicate and give good advice to avoid mistakes. SpdLoad is not just a company who is doing what you tell them to do and doesn't care about your business. They do care, and that's very important. I feel like they are a part of our team.

Are there any areas SpdLoad could improve?

This is only the third vendor I've worked with, and compared to the first two, I can't suggest anything. Maybe there is always something that could be done better, but I just don't have the experience to say. Everything is good for me now.

Sometimes, they need to take a little more time than they first estimated on a particularly challenging task they haven’t done before.
    I have recommended them to several friends. As far as I know, at least one of them has already signed a contract with SpdLoad.

Responsive Design for Social Media Website

"They were able to get the ideas and themes down very quickly."

Jan. - Mar. 2016

SpdLoad designed a responsive website compatible both in web and in mobile platforms. They provided hundreds of wireframes and mockups in conformance with color schemes and other requirements.

Josh Petersen
Owner, The Clever Minds, LLC.

SpdLoad is creative, proactive and professional in handling the project. The client was extremely pleased with the quality of the designs and feels that they were able to understand the ideas and themes very quickly. There was no issue in communication.

I'm the owner of a social media website that features a mix of travel and events.

What challenge were you trying to address with SpdLoad?

Our company needed a responsive design built on Bootstrap. We hired SpdLoad because we needed a designer that could implement a design quickly.

SpdLoad handled a large project for our company, and they performed very well. Our main requirement was that all of their designs should be responsive on web and mobile. SpdLoad had to create hundreds of layouts to explain to the coders how the transitions would happen. I believe they used Adobe Illustrator for this project. They had to follow specific color schemes and other specifications. SpdLoad also worked on the mapping, chat rooms, and blogs. We started off wireframing using moqups.com. Then, SpdLoad submitted two to three mockups per page as specified in our contract. It was fairly involved from a design standpoint and the project was very iterative.

How did you come to work with SpdLoad?

SpdLoad was recommended by our contract coders who worked with them before. Matt and his team were just starting SpdLoad at the time. We asked them to submit some examples and a mockup. We decided to hire them because we liked their style.

How much have you invested with SpdLoad ?

We have invested a little less than $10,000 in our engagement with SpdLoad.

Our engagement probably ran from January to March of this year [2016]. I call them when I need smaller jobs involving landing pages. These contracts would require an average of four to five days. SpdLoad had designed other small websites and icons for my clients, but nothing the size of the social media site.

Surprisingly, I did not have any revisions in mind when I viewed SpdLoad's output. Usually, I'm very picky about page layout. Since there were 200 pages of framing, I was expecting to review mockups forever. They were able to get the ideas and themes down very quickly. I agreed with their designs 100 percent of the time – that's why I still call on them. Their designers have excellent ideas and did a fantastic job of reading my mind.

How did SpdLoad perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated pretty well with SpdLoad, using Skype and other technologies for coordination. Margarita was our project intermediary, and she was pretty fluent. We talked around four to five times a day to make sure everything was organized correctly. They adapted pretty well to the latest software, especially the ones that we use, so no problems there. We used Bitbucket as a repository for our designs. We also went back and forth through Google Drive or Dropbox for screenshots, using JPEG or Adobe files.

What did you find most impressive about SpdLoad?

The SpdLoad team is made up of very creative and easygoing people. I was also amazed at the speed with which they finished the project. I think they're fairly resilient folk, and we enjoyed working with them.

Are there any areas SpdLoad could improve?

The SpdLoad team is from Ukraine, which affected our communication. Things got lost in translation sometimes, but we were able to work it out. That was the only issue we had, and it improved the more we had back-and-forth communication.

Overall Score It was a very good experience working with SpdLoad.
    SpdLoad was able to meet all the timelines.
    They are very reasonably priced.
    The quality of SpdLoad’s work is very good.
    I would actually give them a 5 but I'm not referring them right now! I want them to have time for us because we need to work with them again.

Web Design and Development for Ukrainian Law Firm

"Responsiveness was better with SpdLoad than with other similar firms that I've dealt with."

SpdLoad revamped the coding and the design of the company’s old website from scratch, with the inclusion of SEO, to match the demands of the client and its end users.

Founder, Ukrainian Law Firm

The site has been live in the testing environment with minor glitches, but they have quickly removed the bugs. SpdLoad delivered a quality output, is responsive to the issues reported by the users and are quick to provide solutions.

We are a law firm based in Ukraine. We have been in the market for 4 years in our current shape and form. We used to be partnered with one of the largest law firms in Vienna. By Ukrainian standards, we are a mid-sized law firm working within a wide area, including regulatory issues, taxes, etc.

I am one of the founding partners.

What challenge were you trying to address with SpdLoad?

We had been in the process of revamping our web page. Our existing one was slightly outdated, being more than 4 years old. Our firm had gone through many changes as well since 2012, so we decided to reshape our website, using updated elements like sliders, banners, and so on. We started looking around for people that could do that.

SpdLoad rebuilt our site from scratch. We purchased a template to use as a basis for the work, but at the end of the day, we ended up reshaping it by more than 40%.

We didn't use a WordPress template. We had some discussions with SpdLoad as well as our current service provider on this subject, and we ultimately decided that WordPress did not fulfill our needs. Our web page won't be changed frequently. We only plan to add news and descriptions for the practice, including lawyer CVs. WordPress would have given us many options, but we wouldn't have used most of them. One of the jobs of our current service provider was to make an administration panel for the website in order for it to be as user-friendly as possible, allowing non-technical people to make changes with it.

We have worked on online marketing at a very basic level, but we haven't yet used off-site specialists to run this for us yet. SpdLoad has worked on on-site SEO [search engine optimization] as part of our deal, and they optimized our site for mobile devices. This was a big part of SpdLoad's work and I'm generally happy about the results.

We are based in a different city from SpdLoad. I had doubts about how convenient our collaboration would be. Having had a previous bad experience with a remote project, I was skeptical, but working with SpdLoad was okay, even over the phone. They understood my needs, even though I'm not an IT person and don't possess a large vocabulary in this sense.

How did you come to work with SpdLoad?

We considered a number of companies that could do this kind of work, as well as freelancers. At the end of the day, we arrived at SpdLoad through a referral from a friend who had worked with them. We received 3-4 recommendations in total and sent our request for proposal to each one. We talked to the candidates and made our choice based on SpdLoad's past work and cost. Prices were more or less in the same range, so communication and how SpdLoad presented its portfolio were the deciding factors. We didn't have many compulsory procuring requirements, so we were able to choose freely.

Many IT services providers involve too many business people in the negotiation, instead of technical ones. One of the reasons for not choosing another provider was that when we talked to their marketing person, we got the constant feeling of being sold more than what we wanted to buy. As a client, we got a very bad feeling. The clear difference with SpdLoad was that they didn't attempt to do this. There was a target for our project and an understanding of how to get there. SpdLoad simply gave us options for getting from point A to point B, with no suggestions of a point C. As a client, I appreciated this, and it was a pleasant difference from larger IT firms, which worked as commercial entities.

How much have you invested with SpdLoad?

SpdLoad's cost was reasonable within the market. Our project was altogether around $1,000, which included creative designs for banners. SpdLoad always suggested the simplest approaches for our result, taking cost into consideration.

We started the communication process with SpdLoad 2 months ago, putting together the technical assignments. The work itself started one month ago. We are at the edge of launching our new website, with only final touches left.

I stopped using larger firms after noticing an over-commercialized approach from them. SpdLoad is a rather new firm on the market. There were certain risks in dealing with them, but in general terms, I'm satisfied with the results of the work. Our site has been live on the testing environment. There were some glitches with it, which is inevitable. At the end of the day, I'm satisfied with the quality of SpdLoad's work, compared to our previous provider. Any bugs were removed quickly and there was never a case in which I wanted to change something and SpdLoad refused it. They did their best to produce a site in line with our expectations, offering us alternative approaches.

How did SpdLoad perform from a project management standpoint?

There were no significant delays on SpdLoad's end. They are trying hard to be accessible.

What did you find most impressive about SpdLoad?

Responsiveness was better with SpdLoad than with other similar firms that I've dealt with. SpdLoad also worked 30-40% faster than other vendors. I don't have a large experience with IT firms, but I have worked with 2-3 of them over the last 10 years. SpdLoad is a young firm with good potential. They definitely have a friendly approach, and with some effort, SpdLoad could develop into a larger company.

Is there anything SpdLoad could have improved or done differently?

The only improvement on SpdLoad's quality of service would be in terms of internal communication and double-checking if everything was addressed. SpdLoad sometimes skipped or missed comments from us. Once they were directed to those issues, they fixed them. There is also some room for improvement in terms of internal quoted estimates, on SpdLoad's side.

The delays that we had were more our fault than SpdLoad's. The deadlines that were agreed upfront were respected.

Web Development for Private Enterpriser

"SpdLoad has a very diversified and skilled team that covered every need that I had in terms of technology and project management."

SpdLoad collaborated with the client on the development of the company’s web-based system using HTML for the front end and PHP for the back end.

Freelancer
Sergey Shlomov
Freelance Developer

The client commends SpdLoad for the outstanding output they delivered at a reasonable cost. The team was willing to meet the requirements set until they hit the satisfaction of the client.

I am a freelancer working on private, small business projects.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SpdLoad?

I needed development resources for my projects.

I have worked with SpdLoad on building a web-based system for a technical organization. We have used a variety of back-end and front-end technologies, including PHP and HTML.

How did you come to work with SpdLoad?

I found SpdLoad on the LinkedIn network. I got in touch with their owner [and CEO, Maksym Babych,] and discussed the resources that they could offer for my project. SpdLoad has a variety of capabilities, including JavaScript, HTML and other web technologies. I have been impressed with their speed and way of working.

The total cost of SpdLoad's development services has been less than $10,000.

I have been working with SpdLoad for six months [since January 2016] and have an ongoing relationship with them.

SpdLoad has a very diversified and skilled team that covered every need that I had in terms of technology and project management. They always assumed responsibility for the work, and I enjoyed working with SpdLoad.

How did SpdLoad perform from a project management standpoint?

Our collaboration was divided into design, programming, quality assurance, and relationship management. There were many people involved in the process, so SpdLoad provided project management services. I was impressed with them in this regard.

What distinguishes SpdLoad from other providers?

SpdLoad assumed accountability for their work and they gave me a very good pricing.

Is there anything SpdLoad could have improved or done differently?

Some designs created by SpdLoad were not good enough for me, so we had to rework them during the second phase of development. Overall, I was satisfied, and this shortcoming was due to insufficient details on my part.

SpdLoad has the same rates as Indian developers, but they offer much better quality
    There were occasions in which I had to make additional tests for the work provided by SpdLoad.
    I would recommend SpdLoad to friends and colleagues without reservation, and I have done so.