Custom-made, Professional & Effective solutions

Sparx IT Solutions, referred as a complete technology powerhouse, is a perfect hub of availing feature-packed mobile and web app solutions. The company has hired the top technology masters from mobile and web world. Our finesse to cope with varying complexities has earned the title of a successful web and app development company across the globe.

To attain service excellence, our approach blends strategic consulting, perfect technology selection, flourishing growth and regular support for complete customer delight.

Be it a startup or an enterprise, we have perfect service offering to match with your requisites. We have worked for diverse business verticals, including media, eCommerce, healthcare, education and more to name. Having worked with the biggest brands, we have delivered amazing websites, web applications, mobile apps, and enterprise solutions.

2007
Noida, India
  • A-2, Sector-63
    Noida, UP 201301
  • 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022

Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App

Use Techathon, an aggregator app which assists the users to find the tech-related events in their areas. Prominent for the excellent search facility, the app also helps users navigate the selected location displaying all the relevant events information.

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App

Buy your favorite pulses from the comfort of home with Dal Basket super shopping app. This is a hybrid app which helps the users shortlist different types of pulses quality & quantity-wise as per their convenience.

Tripaat Logistics App

Accomplish your logistics needs with Tripaat, a robust online solution to provide seamless logistics management to different business verticals. The project was conceived by Talal, which we completed in 10 weeks with utmost quality

Pocket Girl X app

Discover a new way of entertainment with highly-engaging Pocket Girl X app. The app lets the users enjoy with different virtual girl gestures, activities, poses and make them stress-free. It’s an Android app created on demand of Christophe Renavault. Visit here:- https://tinyurl.com/y8v2dyjn

Bring Mit Online Shopping App

Bring Mit is an online shopping app demanded by Andreas May to facilitate rural areas, where online shopping is the toughest part. The app facilitates the local users to select the day to day household products and get them delivered in a group at their doorsteps.

Website Dev for Capital Markets Company

"Each phase of the project was executed flawlessly."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Sparx IT Solutions transformed a legacy website into a WordPress platform with a content-rich design. Services included integrating the site with an informational tool and implementing Google Analytics.

South Korea
Kitae Jung
Owner, Online-forex-brokers.com

The ability to contact site visitors has resulted in a tangible ROI. Throughout the engagement, the team always kept the end user in mind. Their ability to train a development novice on technical concepts stood out.

I’m an owner of online-forex-brokers.com, an informational trading website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I hired Sparx IT Solutions to revamp my legacy WordPress website with a focus on the UX.

I wanted to enhance the visual appeal of my website, increase engagement on the page, and gather the contact details from certain site visitors.

A friend recommended Sparx IT Solutions to me. I researched their services and decided that their capabilities aligned with my goals.

The team renewed our website with a more convenient, content-rich interface. All outdated graphics and images have been replaced with multimedia content that appeals to my target audience. They were also able to integrate a tool that showcases a list of brokers.

Sparx IT Solutions trained me on how to generate returns by advertising my site. They also taught me how to add site content and understand Google Analytics.

The team consisted of a business development specialist, a project manager, two WordPress developers, and three theme-oriented developers.

The ability to follow up with site visitors has generated tangible returns. Also, advertising my site online has increased revenue. From a visitor’s perspective, the site now enables a more cohesive, engaging experience.

Each phase of the project was executed flawlessly. As a non-technical client, I didn’t need to be updated on the development process. But if I had any questions, the team offered round-the-cloud availability via Skype, phone calls, email, and project management software. They addressed all of my concerns with excellent alternative suggestions.

They had a superb, responsive communication style. The team brought a wealth of enthusiasm and creativity to the redesign process. The revamped website exceeded my expectations.

I’m happy with the team’s work, and I can’t think of any areas where they could improve.

Overall Score They are a trusted website development company.
    The site redesign was carried out with extreme precision and quality.
    They accomplished the project at a reasonable cost.
    They created a top-notch WordPress website.
    I strongly recommend the team for their development expertise.

Mobile App Dev for Taxi Company

"Sparx IT Solutions demonstrated a high level of enthusiasm and creativity from start to finish."

Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions built a native app for iOS and Android devices to aggregate taxi booking services. They also made a backend in PHP for fleet owners. It includes Google Maps and Stripe integration.

Cairns, Australia
Martino Raco
Taxi Owner, Cairns Taxis Limited

The platform met all requirements and received praise for its usability and craftsmanship. Sparx IT Solutions led a professional partnership from start to finish thanks to their technical expertise, valuable insights, and detailed approach. Regular communication further smoothed the workflow.

I’m a taxi owner for Cairns Taxis Limited.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I engaged Sparx IT Solutions to develop a mobile application in two phases.

I wanted to make it more convenient for end users to find rides and for fleet owners to generate revenue. The mobile app aggregates taxi booking services into a common platform. I needed help building the app and a backend system specifically for fleet owners to join the platform.

I read several positive reviews of Sparx IT Solutions and chose them to complete these projects.

Sparx IT Solutions built the booking platform as a native app for both Android and iOS. The team integrated a Google Maps API. They then designed and developed the fleet owner backend using PHP and a Stripe payment gateway.

The booking platform required a project manager, two mobile developers, a backend developer specialized in PHP, a quality analyst, and a UI consultant. The fleet owner backend required two project managers—one for the design portion and the other for development. They led a team of two designers, two mobile developers, and a backend developer.

Sparx IT Solutions delivered a high-quality and easy-to-use booking platform. I can easily demonstrate the booking app to potential users, and the backend has more fleet owners considering this platform as a viable revenue source. The Sparx IT Solutions team expanded my project into a comprehensive and successful platform. I’m thrilled with the final product.

I first gave my project requirements over the phone. The team then used sprints and Scrum methodology to complete work. They shared the design prototype using Flinto for my comments and approval. I received weekly updates of their progress and communicated with Sparx IT Solutions via email, Skype, and a private messaging system (PMS).

Their professionalism, quality of work, and eye for detail stood out most to me. Sparx IT Solutions demonstrated a high level of enthusiasm and creativity from start to finish. They suggested ways to distinguish the platform and enhance the user experience throughout the process.

The delivery could have been faster with better time management. I also ran into URL and online server issues that Sparx IT Solutions later fixed with a new API. Overall, however, I was satisfied with the project.

Overall Score I couldn’t be happier with their work.
    The team followed defined guidelines and met my exact requirements.
    They completed work within budget and at cost-effective prices.
    Sparx IT Solutions used a qualitative approach to deliver a top-notch mobile platform.
    I’d absolutely recommend Sparx IT Solutions to others.

Mobile App Development for Pet Care Platform

“They understood our exact project vision and transformed it into a well-framed, creatively-developed mobile app.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions created a complex pet care app that connected dog owners with dog lovers. They built the platform for Android/iOS and integrated several APIs to streamline performance.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Joanne M.
Founder, Premier Pet Care Solutions

Dedicated and technically adept, Sparx IT Solutions took the time to fully understand the project requirements before creating a sophisticated app. The team provided thorough explanations throughout development and used various communication channels to overcome time differences.

I’m the founder of a pet care platform called Premier Pet Care Solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We wanted to create a pet care mobile app that would act as a medium to connect dog owners and caretakers across the globe.

Our goal was to develop an app that would make pet care more accessible to dog owners by leveraging dog lovers. The platform would give dog lovers an opportunity to play with and house dogs whenever needed.

After going through a lot of positive Clutch reviews, we shortlisted a few good mobile app development companies before selecting Sparx IT Solutions.

Sparx IT Solutions delivered an advanced Android/iOS mobile app that connects dog lovers with caretakers. To make the app perform faster, they incorporated relevant APIs to each module.

They assigned our project to their best Android/iOS development team. For further conversation, we communicated with the project manager who grasped each detail and conveyed our requests appropriately to the developers.

Sparx IT Solutions delivered a dynamic pet care mobile app that was easy and smooth to operate. It was nothing short of a masterpiece. Not only was the quality was commendable, but they also had a quick turnaround time and competitive prices. So far, we’ve received positive responses from pet lovers and have engaged with more potential users through the platform, which has maximized our business reach.

Throughout the project, the team demonstrated exemplary dedication toward our project. Some of our requirements weren’t that easy to accommodate, but they handled each aspect with finesse. Since we were in different time zones, we faced some issues making ourselves available during their hours, but I considered this a learning edge. Regardless, they facilitated communication by conversing over call, email, Skype, and through their performance management system (PMS).

The most impressive aspect of the engagement was their transparent and consistent communication. I was so pleased that they helped me comprehend everything, from the generic points to the more technical concepts. I’d also like to recognize the team supervisor for making the app an amazing platform for pet lovers. They understood our exact project vision and transformed it into a well-framed, creatively-developed mobile app.

My only suggestion for them would be to focus more on communication proficiency. Instead of explaining all of the different design and development aspects, they could have saved time by assuring us that everything was running flawlessly. The rest of the process was absolutely perfect.

Overall Score They're a reliable app development agency.
    They met all deadlines and delivered on time.
    They completed the project at industry-leading prices, and the app now provides value to our business.
    Sparx IT Solutions rendered a first-rate mobile app.
    Sparx IT Solutions is a credible full-service app developer that you can partner with.

Web Development for Taxi Ridesharing Platform

“The best thing about Sparx IT Solutions was their deep understanding of our needs.”

July - Nov. 2018

Sparx IT Solutions designed, built, and tested a web-based ridesharing platform.

Boston, Massachusetts
Jacob Colleen
Owner, Taxi Ride Sharing Website

Sparx IT Solutions delivered a sophisticated platform within a tight deadline. The versatile team demonstrated a keen grasp of business goals and offered useful advice that improved the end product.

I’m the owner of a taxi ridesharing platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to develop our website.

I came to know about Sparx IT Solutions through one of my friends who had already availed of their web development services.

They helped us build a multi-browser website that would allow travelers to find and benefit from affordable and convenient ridesharing options.

We worked with web developers, UI & UX designers, and quality inspectors from Sparx IT Solutions.

The Sparx IT team understood our goals and responded with wonderful suggestions. They handled a complicated project professionally and collaborated well with our team. Thanks to their dedicated web developers, we now have a robust, modern, and user-friendly ridesharing website.

We communicated via emails, Skype chats, and phone calls. They updated me consistently about their progress and delivered the project within a tight deadline. They were quite honest and offered reliable support throughout the project.

The best thing about Sparx IT Solutions was their deep understanding of our needs, which helped us get optimum results.

The only thing I would suggest is to improve their response time to queries. It would help streamline the project.

Overall Score They are a one-stop for website development.
    They developed the website within our specifications.
    They offered affordable prices.
    Sparx IT Solutions delivered a high-quality website.
    I strongly recommend Sparx IT Solutions for scalable and robust website development.

App Development for Legal Translation Providor

“Their extensive technical knowledge and business-oriented design capabilities verified their credibility.”

Apr. 2018 - Aug. 2018

Sparx IT Solutions built a mobile app for Android and iOS systems. The platform features a search tool and a UI/UX-optimized design.

Tucson, Arizona
Kendrick K.Waddell
CEO, LEGAL TRANSLATIONS LIMITED

With a powerful search tool and a user-friendly design, the app successfully improved the brand’s client experience. Sparx IT Solutions assembled a diverse team of experts who all contributed to the outstanding final product. They undoubtedly lived up to their reputation as a leading app developer.

I am the CEO of LEGAL TRANSLATIONS LIMITED, a company that connects corporations with experienced legal translators.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparx IT Solutions?

We wanted to improve our clients’ experience with a multi-platform mobile app, but we needed more development resources to complete the task.

Sparx IT Solutions was brought in to build a mobile app that gives users the ability to select their preferred translator with a cutting-edge search feature. They were also required to make the app compatible with Android and iOS. For optimal user engagement, their team integrated stunning designs with a navigable layout.

Their team was comprised of a UI/UX designer, a front- and backend developer, and a few testing professionals.

How did you come to work with Sparx IT Solutions?

After conducting an extensive online search, we decided to partner with Sparx IT Solutions based on their vast knowledge and experience.

It cost us less than $50,000 to develop the app.

Our partnership lasted from April 2018–August 2018.

We set a target to improve our client experience, and Sparx IT Solutions helped us surpass our goal. The innovative search tool added a touch of practicality to the platform, while the gorgeous designs made for an engaging UX.

How did Sparx IT Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were exceedingly professional throughout the engagement. We had an endless amount of questions, and they responded to all of our inquiries without any complaints.

Every member of their team was vital to our project’s success. Their extensive technical knowledge and business-oriented design capabilities verified their credibility.

There is no need for improvement. We are delighted with their work.

Overall Score Sparx IT Solutions is magnificent at delivering quality solutions.
    They were always professional and respectful of our time.
    They charged industry-leading prices.
    We are delighted with the quality of the app.
    I recommend them highly to any company.

iOS App Development for E-Commerce Jewelry Company

“They developed a powerful and customer-friendly mobile app.”

Feb. 2018 - Sept. 2018

Sparx IT Solutions provided iOS application development, building an e-commerce application for customers. It enables users to log-in, browse products, and make purchases.

Dallas, TX
Sharon A. Yamada
Co-Owner, Barse & Co

The team developed a seamless app with excellent features, designing the smooth UI and UX, and performing effective QA. They were dedicated and professional, answering any queries quickly and with in-depth responses.

I’m the co-owner of Barse, an e-commerce company offering jewelry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We wanted to develop a robust app for iPhones in order to improve our brand’s online presence.

To provide mobile users with an advanced e-commerce store from which they can purchase our jewelry.

I searched online and found Sparx IT Solutions to be a credible app development company

My specifications included an integrated log in processes, seamless product browsing, excellent product listing, and good display features. They developed a high-tech mobile app with all these required functionalities.

There provided a highly-skilled team of UI and UX designers, API developers, and QA checkers.

They developed a powerful and customer-friendly mobile app within the promised timeframe. The user-friendly platform is ideal for customers to browse, shortlist and buy their jewelry choices. I’m happy that it’s running flawlessly and serving the variegated needs of our customers.

Their team was excellent. The queries we made were answered on time, whether the concern was related to the development, design, or anything else. They always made things clear to us and resolved problems through wise solutions. I was impressed with their dedicated approach which we experienced at every phase of the project.

They developed a quality-assured solution. I admire the passion they showed during the development—their enthusiasm for attaining perfection was impressive.

I don’t think so. It was great to work with their team and I found them to be very professional.

Overall Score Brilliant technology partners.
    The project planning and execution was as per the specifications.
    The project completed at industry-leading prices.
    They developed a high quality mobile app.
    I highly recommend them for iPhone app development.

Website Development for Real Estate Firm

"They worked passionately on each phase, and everything was seamless and professional."

May 2018 - Nov. 2018

Sparx IT Solutions developed and designed a custom real estate web platform. Key features included a searchable property feature by various parameters.

San Francisco, CA
David Radley
Project Manager, LoopNet

The working website received positive feedback from key internal and external stakeholders. Sparx IT Solutions kept the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout. This, along with their can-do attitude, made them a valuable partner.

I’m a senior project manager at LoopNet, which offers on-demand real estate consulting and advertising services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We needed an external resource to help us develop a fresh real estate website based on trending technologies.

We wanted to invite corporate business entrepreneurs to search for their next commercial property through our website.

I found them online while searching for the best web design and development companies.

We gave them our requirements for the website. They led the UX/UI design and the overall development. Sparx IT Solutions integrated all the required features, including an enhanced search option where users can freely search commercial property per various business parameters. They also incorporated a property listing option where users can add a property for lease or rent.

There were 6–7 people allocated for our project including a project manager, UI designers, web developers, and quality analysts.

The website is appealing and was successfully delivered on time. They made it easy to use the site on a large scale to search a variety of property options. People consider our website a reliable platform to list their property for rent or lease.

Their team was exceptional. The project management was well-planned and they responded to our queries quickly. Sparx IT Solutions resolved any concerns by providing project insights and detailed reports of ongoing web development activities. They worked passionately on each phase, and everything was seamless and professional.

Sparx IT Solutions delivered on their commitments. I commend the way their project coordinators dealt with the project requirements. We appreciate their professional attitude and high-quality outputs.

No, I had a great experience working with Sparx IT Solutions. Choosing them was beneficial for us. They're masters in the web development industry. I don’t remember any areas they needed to improve.

Overall Score They were an excellent partner.
    Every aspect was perfectly planned and executed.
    They offered highly affordable prices.
    They were excellent and professional.
    I’d strongly recommend them for web development services.