Custom-made, Professional & Effective solutions

Sparx IT Solutions is an ideal destination to avail complete package of mobile and web app solutions. We have staffed the top talent of the mobile and web industry. Their competence to cope with the simple to complex mobile and web app development challenges has crowned us the most trusted company around the world.

To render excellence in each service offering, we map out a perfect plan, including project planning, modern technology, right talent, and timeliness. This brings complete service satisfaction for the clients.

We strategize the most appropriate solutions for all businesses, start-ups, mid-sized and enterprises. Our experts have handled diverse requirements from diverse industries, education, fashion, real estate, travel, eCommerce, and more. We are proud to have served the topmost brands with mobile apps, web applications, websites and enterprise solutions.

2007
New York, NY
  • 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022

Ezi Cab App Image

Ezi Cab App

The main aim of Ezi Cab app is to provide utmost convenience and myriad of choice to the cab users. Here, a number of cab companies are showcased, where the users can pick any, considering high traffic. They can directly book from the companies available in their area by simply putting City and Country location. We created wonderful app for Ezi Cab, accomplishing their minutest specifications.

Totalvendors Image

Totalvendors

Totalvendors is an online marketplace, which offers the means for businesses and people to find a vendor in their are to book a service and receive a quote. The vendors are pre-screended and own all the valid certificates, license and insurance required by state they are operating in. Sparx team implemented a rating system for improving service reliability. This also compels vendors to perform timely and quality job. With our

chat system, communication between vendor and client channelized.
Wonderfruit Image

Wonderfruit

Wonderfruit is a famous music, lifestyle and annual arts festival, which occurs at the Fields at Siam Country Club in Pattaya, Thailand. Sparx IT Solutions built app for iOS and Android platforms. Within a limited time, we loaded this app with multiple features, including discovering complete line-up of the program, customize the schedule and map to explore the fields.

Event roads - Social Networking Platform Image

Event roads - Social Networking Platform

Event roads is a social networking platform to create events and invite friends to attend the same. Here, the route information is shared via Google maps to reach the destination. The participant will come to know about the other events that are scheduled nearby locations. Sparx IT Solutions created an awesome social media platform, where people can create events, invite their friends and follow the events. Built for targeting

Australia, it works globally.
VCCircle Image

VCCircle

VCCircle is a leading news network portal, which covers technology, tech services, products, etc. Sparx team developed a fabulous website and native mobile app for the client with utmost perfection and sincerity.

LittleBird Image

LittleBird

LittleBird is the best baby furniture and equipment rental platform. It stocks the top range of the baby furniture, which has a trendy design. We designed an interactive website, where the parents can shop for their babies the stylish furniture without any tussle. Come visit this website to buy beautiful furniture for your little munchkin!

FeastBy Image

FeastBy

FeastBy is a wonderful website that connects home chefs with food lovers. It provides a platform for the foodies, where they can order delicacies hassle-free. Sparx team built a powerful website that felicitates the users to book a feast faster. Visit this website to order a lip-smacking food that tastes like home.

Carteckh Image

Carteckh

Carteckh is a hub for the car lovers. This app showcases an ultimate collection of both new and used cars. It’s really simple to grab information on any car by using this app. We built a website and an application that aptly meets the requirements of the car enthusiasts.

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application  Image

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application

Aliment is a perfect restaurant management application that streamlines business operation. Bestowed with robust features and functionality, this app renders an easy to handle platform. We designed an app that automates the online food ordering and table booking process. The noteworthy part is that it offers flexibility to add recipes and flavors.

Wynora - Skin Products App Image

Wynora - Skin Products App

An amazing beauty product app that assists the buyers to explore endless variety of skin products. With Wynora products, all skin issues can vanish easily, and the end results will be a radiant and smooth skin. They contacted Sparx to create an app and a website, which has easy registration process, and ensures blissful user-experience. We built a design with a robust payment gateway. Download it now to buy effective beauty

products.
Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App Image

Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App

Use Techathon, an aggregator app which assists the users to find the tech-related events in their areas. Prominent for the excellent search facility, the app also helps users navigate the selected location displaying all the relevant events information.

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App Image

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App

Buy your favorite pulses from the comfort of home with Dal Basket super shopping app. This is a hybrid app which helps the users shortlist different types of pulses quality & quantity-wise as per their convenience.

Tripaat Logistics App Image

Tripaat Logistics App

Accomplish your logistics needs with Tripaat, a robust online solution to provide seamless logistics management to different business verticals. The project was conceived by Talal, which we completed in 10 weeks with utmost quality

Pocket Girl X app Image

Pocket Girl X app

Discover a new way of entertainment with highly-engaging Pocket Girl X app. The app lets the users enjoy with different virtual girl gestures, activities, poses and make them stress-free. It’s an Android app created on demand of Christophe Renavault. Visit here:- https://tinyurl.com/y8v2dyjn

Bring Mit Online Shopping App Image

Bring Mit Online Shopping App

Bring Mit is an online shopping app demanded by Andreas May to facilitate rural areas, where online shopping is the toughest part. The app facilitates the local users to select the day to day household products and get them delivered in a group at their doorsteps.

Mobile App Design for Graphic Design Agency

"Sparx IT solutions really helped in achieving our business goals with their efficient UX/UI mobile app design."

July 2019 - Mar. 2020

A graphic design agency hired Sparx IT Solutions to assist with UX/UI design for its mobile apps. After hours of brainstorming, they suggested ideas and manifested them, handling the entirety of the apps' UX.

Scot Baker
Lead Project Manager, AVE Design Studio

The apps' UX/UI design is efficient and was essential to the apps' successes, receiving two times more user acquisition then intended. The security provided by Sparx IT solutions was impeccable — they earned the trust of the graphic design company. They also excelled at communication.

I am the Lead Project Manager at AVE Design Studio which is a graphic design agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions for the UX/UI design of the mobile app of our graphic design agency.

We wanted an impeccable mobile app design that is not only visually appealing but also offers a strong platform for user interaction.

I asked my team to research for the best mobile app design and development company. They shortlisted a few companies. I spoke with the representatives of these companies. Finally, after a detailed discussion, I hired Sparx IT Solutions.

We had an idea about our graphic design agency’s app design. Although this idea was not concrete, they listened to us patiently. We spent hours brainstorming. Their mobile app designers suggested the ideas and features that were feasible with different technologies. Their team handles the complete UX/UI design of our mobile app and kept in mind the different aspects like loading speed and user engagement.

The team which I hired consisted of UX/UI designers, testing professionals, QA analysts, and project manager.

The mobile app design holds immense importance in acquisition as well as retention of the users. I am not overstating but Sparx IT solutions really helped in achieving our business goals with their efficient UX/UI mobile app design services. Our graphic design agency mobile app received two times more user acquisition than we targeted for. We were also able to achieve our lead targets.

They assigned my project to a team that was led by a project manager. I was in constant contact with the project manager. He was the point of contact. Sometimes, for better clarity, I even had discussions with their other team members including designers, testers, and QAs. There was never any issue in handling the project. I would say that everything was smooth throughout the project.

The most impressive thing was the degree of security they gave me. I am not talking about the 100% money-back guarantee policy (of course it gave me financial security) but my greater concern was the idea and data. As we are an established organization, I was reluctant to share sensitive data initially. Gradually, they earned my trust with a strict NDA.

No one is perfect. I am not sure which of their areas need improvement. Only they can tell this.

I received regular updates from them. Moreover, they asked for feedback and implemented each of them honestly and diligently.
    They discussed the break-up of cost in detail. It was affordable and genuine.
    For me, it was the best in the industry.
    I will refer them until someone will make me meet a better service provider than them.

App Development for Party Invitation Platform

"Their designers and developers understand the needs of the users and work according to them."

Oct. 2018 - June 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed a mobile app for a party invitation platform. Working in agile methodology, the team built both an iOS and Android version of the app.

Australia
Brian Comel
Manager, Boebus Pty Ltd

Both apps launched successfully and recieved positive feedback from users. Sparx IT Solutions remains in regular contact with the client throughout the process to ensure both teams are on the same page. The team is professional, dedicated, and talented.

I am the Director at a Party Invitations Platform which allows people to invite and manage those invites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I was looking for a mobile app development company to work as my partner while changing my app idea into reality.

I wanted to create a platform that can be used by parents to invite people to their children’s party.

One of my developer friends suggested this organization because of their decade-old experience in mobile app development.

I wanted to provide users with a platform that not only allows them to invite people but also manage their invites. Sparx IT Solutions worked on an agile development process and took my constant feedback. They implemented my every suggestion and delivered an Android and iOS app as per my requirements.

The dedicated team that they delegated for my projects consisted of an experienced project manager, quality analysts, coders, and UX/UI designers.

They helped me in the deployment of both the apps successfully. Soon after the launch, the reviews section was flooded with positive feedback. For this, I want to thank their testing team.

They really invested many hours to make sure my app offers the best usability and performance. I did not face any issue in the device compatibility also. So, yes I was able to achieve amazing user engagement with their perfect mobile app development services.

Sparx IT Solutions follow an agile approach for delivering their services. I was connected with their team over various communication channels throughout the project. In fact, I was a close participant in every stage of development.

They took my every suggestion and feedback in a constructive way. Finally, they delivered my dream apps for party invitation platforms according to my needs.

Their individualistic approach is what I found most impressive about them. It is true that I was already having an app idea but their inputs were from the eye of a technical person.

They gave out-of-the-box suggestions to make my app more useful for the customers. Their designers and developers understand the needs of the users and work according to them. So, this really helped me in making my apps more revenue-generating.

I do not think but yes I want them to be more considerate with their timings. I know it was my suggestions that consumed extra time but they must allot some extra hours for the implementation of such suggestions.

Overall Score 10/10
    They met requirements on time which was initially committed.
    There is a perfect price-quality match.
    It was better than the price they charged and it worked perfectly for me.
    Yes, I will refer them to everyone.

Web Design for Educational Networking Platform

"They managed the whole project effectively as everything was well-coordinated and perfectly arranged."

May - Nov. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed the flagship website of an online educational platform that connects learners to educators and tutors. The team a device-compatible platform and focused on delivering a seamless UX.

Sheena Coleen
Product Manager, Online Education Co.

Sparx IT Solutions designed a website that's received excellent feedback from users. The platform has seen high rates of user engagement, and the UX/UI has been seamless. They managed the project adeptly and maintained regular communication. The client commends them for all aspects of their work.

I am Sheena Coleen working as a product manager at Online Education Co. We are an online education platform connecting learners to expert educators, trainers, and tutors. Learners get benefits of learning from any device and get quality education from top educators right from their dwellings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I was in search of a website design company to design an educational website for our organization. I found Sparx IT Solutions as the right partner for website design and entrusted our work.

We wanted a responsive educational website that should work seamlessly on different devices be it smartphones, tablets, desktops, or laptops. The website had to be user-friendly with easy navigation and excellent appearance.

Before choosing Sparx IT Solutions for the work I did thorough research on the internet and listed out 3-4 companies. I discussed with the representatives of those companies and found the representative from Sparx IT Solutions more satisfactory. So, I decided to hand over our project to this company.

Firstly, I communicated all our requirements and expectations with the Sparx IT Solutions team who assured us of the best work. They facilitated a design sprint for us. Whenever I shared my feedback with them they always responded. They designed the website as per our expectations and included prevailing web design trends.

The team became more involved with the advancement of the project. They designed our website from top to bottom using the best web design techniques and methodologies. The finished website was completely responsive and It looked amazing on every device. The user interface is impressive with easy to use functionality.

Everything from user onboarding to live sessions is amazing with a great overall user experience. They worked on every detail and designed the whole website as per our expectations. I really appreciate their hard work.

3-4 people were involved in the project from their end, and I was the only person coordinating with the team from my end.

We have been receiving a lot of appreciation from our website users since its launch. The way they designed our website is impressive and our users are also liking it. The user engagement with our site is good as users love to spend time with our site. From the user interface point of view, they have created easy navigation.

They managed the whole project effectively as everything was well-coordinated and perfectly arranged. I had regular phone calls with them once a week to talk about project updates. My feedback was always valued and whenever I requested any change they made such changes.

Everything about them is impressive, from workflow management, communication, responsiveness to quality of work. They are commendable.

No, I do not remember anything that they should need to improve on.

Overall Score I am giving them 5 because I am very impressed with their work.
    They meet deadlines and deliver projects on time.
    I would say that the project cost was very reasonable.
    They designed a responsive, user-friendly, and attractive website.
    I am fully satisfied and delighted with the service they rendered to me.

Custom Development for Management Consulting Company

"They started this function in June 2019, and couldn't finish by February 2020, so I decided to do it myself."

Feb 2019 - Mar. 2020

SPARX IT Solutions was hired to develop two new functions for the client’s website. The functions would help with user surveys and analytics.

France
CEO, Management Consulting Company

Due to poor project management and lack of clear communication, the client chose to terminate the relationship. The high turnover rate among members of the development team and continued delays were other issues that arose.

I am the CEO of a management consulting company. We offer online tools for management consultants.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparx IT Solutions?

I wanted to find a subcontractor who would be able to take charge of the technical development of the website.

I gave them two functions to develop that would be integrated into my website. This is part of a line of services that we offer that are sort of like online questionnaires. I wanted them to develop two functions.

The first function would enable clients to insert their own logo when using the questionnaire. The other function would enable someone to compare different results using the same questionnaire. Users would be able to compare results with similar organizations.

There was an account manager, who was more of the salesperson and I didn’t work very much with her. There was a project manager, a technical lead, and probably one or two other developers.

One issue we ran into was that it was difficult to know who was working on the project at any given time.

How did you come to work with Sparx IT Solutions?

I looked online at different IT providers. I set up online bidding for the project. Sparx IT Solutions was one of the bidders and I decided to test them for these two functions.

We spent around €8,000 (approximately $8,650 USD).

I think we began our contract with them in February 2019. They completed the first function at the beginning of June. After that, they started to work on the other functionality. A month ago, I had to tell them to stop because the engagement was not working out.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

The first functionality was delivered, but it is something I have to change because it isn’t up to my standards.

At the end of the day, it seemed like they were making some progress, but the delivery was not there. It got to the point where I stopped the project because it took a year to develop two functions.

How was project management handled?

They had no methodology. When they sell their services, they claim that they use Agile and waterfall methodologies. However, they did not provide any evidence that they were doing that. First, I asked them to share their work through a tool such as Jira so I could see the sprints and be involved. However, they were unable to provide any of that to me.

Then they said they were using more of a waterfall methodology. I told them that if they were using waterfall, they should be able to provide me with their plans. They never provided me with any information.

I also told them I wanted to have two conference calls per week where they could tell me what was going on. I asked them to show me the screens so that I could see if they understood our goals. They took two or three months to show me three or four screens and we went back and forth multiple times.

They started this function in June 2019, and couldn't finish by February 2020, so I decided to do it myself. I wanted to know how long it would take to develop the function myself. I did it within three and a half days.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

The account manager is good at selling.

In what specific areas can they improve?

One of the challenges was that they had to interact with an already existing website, but there was a lot of time spent explaining what functions to use. There were times I heard nothing from them, and they told me someone was sick and needed to be replaced. This happened three or four times. This went on for months.

When they changed the team in August, she asked me for another chance because they were going to commit to delivering the results. In February, when I told them to just stop, she asked for another chance saying they will commit.

I asked for a refund and I told her that I would commit to paying them if they delivered. However, eventually, I decided it was best to terminate the project because they couldn’t accommodate my requests.

Website & App Dev for Health Advisory Company

"What impressed me most about the Sparx IT Solutions team was their responsiveness."

Apr. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Sparx IT Solutions created an e-commerce website and mobile app for a DNA test business. Both platforms featured multiple payment options, and the backend had a custom interface, which made it easy to handle.

Derak Adam
Lead Manager, Vitagene

Internal stakeholders applauded the final solutions: the website ran well on all platforms, and the mobile app boasts several user-friendly features. Sparx IT Solutions stuck to a streamlined agile approach to meet milestones.

I am Derak Adam, Lead Manager at Vitagene. At Vitagene, we leverage genetics and explore your ancestral heritage to provide personalized health and nutritional recommendations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions for two reasons, first, we wanted to create an e-commerce website and second, we also needed an ecommerce mobile app to offer our DNA health testing kits.

We wanted a responsive e-commerce website with multiple payment options and a handy backend. We also require a cross-platform e-commerce mobile application with extensive features. Both the website and mobile app had to be optimized for the best user experience.

I browsed through dozens of companies on the internet and after some research I found Sparx IT Solutions to be a promising partner for our project.

They developed an ecommerce exactly what we were expecting for. The website they built includes very secure and multiple payment options, user experience is awesome, and the backend is quite easy to handle with the custom interface they built. We have a similar experience with the ecommerce mobile app that runs on multiple platforms. The UI/UX of the mobile app is awe-inspiring.

There were many people involved in the project including a project manager, designers, developers, and some guy from the business development team.

They started working after understanding our requirements and didn’t let us down. The end products they delivered are excellent and met all our business needs. While the ecommerce website runs flawlessly on every device providing the best user experience, the mobile app is also fast, secure, and loaded with beautiful design and user-friendly features.

The team I was in touch with quickly responded to me and provided regular reports on the progress of the project. Their processes are streamlined with an agile approach. Whatever milestones they set, they were able to reach them.

What impressed me most about the Sparx IT Solutions team was their responsiveness. Every single time when I tried to reach them, they were readily available. Another good point about them is their talented workforce who provides a delightful experience to their clients.

I don’t think there is any area for improvement, they are doing a good job.

Overall Score Based on my experience I will give it full marks for their efforts.
    They provided excellent service and completed the project on time.
    The pricing for the ecommerce website and mobile app development was reasonable.
    They are unbeatable in terms of quality.
    I admire this company and I would really recommend it to others.

SEO for Marketing Agency

"It became a pattern: they constantly asked for more money and then did not provide the service they promised."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Sparx IT Solutions was hired to provide SEO tactics for a digital marketing agency’s clients. They started by working on the client’s own website.

Charleston, South Carolina
Owner, Marketing Agency

Once the client paid Sparx IT Solutions, the team fell out of contact and gave no evidence of providing the agreed-upon services. The client had to press to get updates and promises from their point of contact. The relationship fell apart because of a lack of results, communication, and trust.

I’m the owner of a marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparx IT Solutions?

We already had solid SEO efforts in place, but we wanted more bandwidth for our efforts with our clients.

The goal was to have Sparx IT Solutions work on our client sites, but we first wanted them to work on our site to see what they could do. We only hired them for SEO services.

I only had one point of contact. They promised that they had several project managers behind the scenes, but I never interacted with them.

How did you come to work with Sparx IT Solutions?

I found them on LinkedIn. My point of contact sent me a lot of messages there, trying to partner with us. He was so tenacious that I got the impression that they’d translate that energy into results. There are a lot of SEO companies out there, but Sparx IT Solutions was the only one who reached out to me.

We first paid for their services in September 2019. Our last communication was in January 2020.

How did your relationship with Sparx IT Solutions evolve?

Once we started working with them, the first thing Sparx IT Solutions asked was for payment in advance. I was a little skeptical at first because it’s an offshore company, but I knew that a lot of people use offshore companies, so I came around to it and paid them through PayPal.

After that, nothing was happening. We had no communication and no evidence that they were doing anything. A few weeks later, the team came back with an apology that they were sick or on holiday; I don’t remember. That didn’t seem like a valid excuse from a large company; we shouldn’t have been on hold like that.

What problems arose and what did Sparx IT Solutions do to address them?

I then filed a complaint through PayPal. PayPal told Sparx IT Solutions to refund my money. That immediately got their attention. They called me and promised to do the work in exchange for retracting the dispute.

After that, they never did anything. They came back and recommended that they build landing pages for us, but they needed more money to build that. It became a pattern: they constantly asked for more money and then did not provide the service they promised. I couldn’t file another complaint with PayPal because I already retracted the previous dispute. My point of contact then promised to give me a full refund. We never received that refund, and they ignored all my follow-up messages.

How was project management handled?

They set up a portal to communicate with me about the project. However, it wasn’t user-friendly, and they rarely communicated at all.

They sent me a lot of links to work they said they completed. I also saw that they had a couple of Clutch reviews. We also use Clutch and know that the reviews are thorough. That made me think that Sparx IT Solutions was okay to work with.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Be very cautious. Pay them after they’ve completed the work. I don’t know if I had a bad representative, but I’d never pay them in advance again.

0.5
    I had to push to get any communication out of them.
    For what they proposed, it was reasonable.
    They only set up a portal. I didn’t see anything after that.
    I’m very unlikely to recommend.

Shopping App Development for Computer Software Company

"The whole team went above and beyond in their engagement with us."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed an Android mobile application for e-commerce purposes. There was a team of several app developers and a project manager who worked in an agile manner.

Huntsville, Alabama
Andrew Washington
Virtual Assistant, JW BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD

As a result of Sparx IT Solutions' work, there was an increase in customers. The app is user-friendly and allows analytics to be tracked automatically in Salesforce. The team was dedicated to the project and remained engaged. The client and their customers are satisfied with the product.

I am Andrew Washington and I am the Virtual Assistant at JW Business Solutions Ltd, a computer software company in the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I wanted them to develop a custom Android shopping app that provides real-time updates to the clients and handle the data management process and workflow seamlessly.

My main aim was to offer our clients with image documentation of the services with quick speed and no bugs. We wanted an Android shopping app that would be more productive. Since we had no in-house developers, we required a knowledgeable and significant team to develop an engaging and user-friendly Android app.

I found them on Clutch and got to send the query and called us back. As soon as they reached us, we did a quick interview with their developers. I found them very sharp, updated with the latest tools and technologies, immediate graspers which I really wanted, even though it is an unusual gig.

From the very beginning, they had an answer for every question that I put up. Because the development was fast-paced, I required somebody who could invest their time and inputs and they did not fail. As soon as I found this, I hired them.

Their team fully supported us right from articulating the initial functional app specification to the implementation of technical design. They did not just focus on building the Android shopping app but rather aimed for the purpose of the app. They checked my expectations and challenged their ideas. My team and our customers were equally happy about the final product.

Sparx was very flexible with staffing. We scaled up & down depending on our requirements. Majorly, we worked with 3-4 team members. Their Android app developers and the project manager dedicatedly work right from the development stage to the launch.

The Android shopping app they developed gave various types of data which include profit margin, average service completion time, employee response time, etc. Moreover, our Android app is quick and we have seen more potential users. They allowed us to capture the huge insight into the customer base. Hence, we quickly tracked down our salesforce. This partnership had gained huge success.

We usually got to chat on the Google Hangouts, PMS channel and sometimes we used Skype for the quick call. I can assuredly say that Sparx has hired experienced and talented Android app developers who are well-versed with the latest technologies. They simply asked about my concepts and challenged me with their ideas.

I can summarize that it was one of the best collaborations. I would surely associate with Sparx further. My clients, as well as employees, were happy with our applications. We have got more users and we are expecting huge traffic.

The Android developers at Sparx are truly enthusiastic about their work. The whole team went above and beyond in their engagement with us. Sparx has met the majority of our benchmarks. Their agile development empowered my team.

I do not think so, their PMS was quite tricky initially but soon my team got over it. Moreover, their Android developers were able to take up any challenges that we threw their way. Their experts took our product to the very next level.

Overall Score They were tremendous and I would give them full marks.
    They did not delay the project and were very precise.
    As compared to the other companies in the U.S, they are seven times cheaper for the same kind of experience, professionalism, and quality.
    They surprised us with their quick response and professionalism.
    They are the best agency and I would refer them 100%.

Website Redesign for E-Commerce & Branding Company

"They valued our feedback and made changes whenever we asked them."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions redesigned the client's website. The project focused on UX/UI and designing new brand materials.

Alex Thomas
Senior Project Manager, Labelbooster

As a result of Sparx IT Solution's work, the site's conversion rate increased. The team was efficient and responsive to feedback. They're highly-skilled in their field and possess excellent project management skills.

I am Alex Thomas and work as a project manager at Labelbooster. We are a Direct2fans solution of e-Commerce that is dedicated to brands, labels, and artists. It allows our clients to sell all types of services, music, events, and products directly to their fans.

It can be easily installed with just one click on the Facebook page according to the client’s choice. Thus it becomes the formidable sales and promotion tool. We have got a complete arsenal of functions and will generate huge traffic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to re-design our website.

Our goal was to develop a clean-running site as well as increase the traffic to the website and have more followers on social media.

We read their reviews and checked their portfolios and their website. We also asked for their feedback from their clients. We got positive feedback, thus hired them.

Initially, we described our requirements, and they picked the project from there. We were offered design mock-ups of the website. They revamped our previous outdated site and provided us with more access to various platforms. With the advancement of the project, their team became more and more involved in the process of designing.

They got to rebuild our website from top to bottom using advanced technologies and frameworks. This process involved designing new brand materials, service pages, etc. They gave valuable suggestions that helped us in our plan. They developed an aesthetic and pleasing UI/UX that attracted more clients.

The finished website features the links to outlines, quizzes, and other services that we were targeting. They completed the project on-time and inexpensively. Our contact information is displayed prominently, hence, our clients could easily get in touch with us quickly.

Sparx IT Solutions assigned us with one project manager who acted as the intermediate between their team and my team. Their team consisted of three people other than the project manager.

Our website got to launch two months back and we have got positive reviews. Till now we have got maximum conversion in comparison to our previous website. We have seen the boom of a 50% conversion rate. Our customers are certainly impressed with the appearance of the website.

We always had weekly calls and got daily updates. The team was very efficient. Our concerns were always heard right away. They valued our feedback and made changes whenever we asked them. They are sympathetic as well as patient.

They are exceptional in what they are doing. Having access to them was really great.

No, they do not. I enjoyed working with this team.

Overall Score We would give them 10 on 10. Awesome and professional IT partners.
    They were always responsive whenever we ping them.
    They are cost-effective and stayed within the estimation plan. They did not charge anything extra.
    You get top-notch quality work for what you invest for.
    I would 100% recommend them.

Design & Development Fixes for WooCommerce Site

"They have included me in every phase of the development and asked for the feedback timely."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions helped tweak the design for an existing WooCommerce Solution. In addition, they build out a payment gateway along with other technical changes.

Switzerland
Harsha Chourey
Founder, earth2earth

Sparx IT Solutions completed all specified requirements. Internal stakeholders were pleased with the improved look and feel, which is expected to help elevate the business's performance. The team is communicative, offers regular status updates, and is receptive to client input.

I see the development work at earth2earth

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I​ c​ollaborated with Sparx IT Solutions to avail the web design and e-commerce development services.

I need to change a few existing look and feel of my website and wanted a design that can bring more business. Adding payment gateway and few more technical changes.

I came to know about Sparx IT Solutions from the web where it is recognized as the top-rated web design and development company.

I simply required tweaks and modifications to my present website. They thoroughly understand them and implement all wisely on our website.

My project was brilliantly handled by 5 deft professionals that include 1 senior developer, 1 junior developer, a project manager, and a marketing expert.

They have efficiently changed the look and feel of the pointers on my website exactly the way I wanted. Their development team did not miss out on a single specification that I asked for on my website. And, finally, I got my hands on a website with an attractive design that can elevate the business performance for sure.

Sparx IT Solutions offers a seamless communication process. They informed me regularly about the status of the project via Skype call or chat and took my suggestion for any improvement in the work done. Overall, it was a pleasant working experience with them.

The management of the company is commendable. They have included me in every phase of the development and asked for the feedback timely. Plus, they actively asked for my suggestions on the project.

I don’t think they need to improve in any area as they are skilled in what they do. I am happy with the final result and have some ongoing tasks running with them as well.

Overall Score Sparx IT Solutions is an excellent web development company to work with.
    I am totally impressed with their ability to deliver the project on time.
    They charged a nominal price that can be availed without any hassle​.
    They have performed supremely well and delivered us an appealing website within a stipulated time period.
    I am overwhelmed with the quality of delivered services by Sparx IT Solutions, so I am definitely going to recommend their name in my business network

App Redesign for Cold Storage Company

"They understand the nitty-gritty details that your app requires."

Apr. - Oct. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions enhanced an existing app to improve its appearance and accessibility. They added a multi-sensor temperature monitoring functionality accompanied by analytics.

Pennsylvania
Devon Wells
Manager At ManFredi, Manfredi Cold Storage

Stakeholders are happy with the look-and-feel and functionality of the app. It's received significant downloads and a positive response from users. Sparx IT Solutions is a thorough, talented team with well-structured task management. It was a close, efficient collaboration.

I am the manager of Manfredi, which is Cold Storage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We joined hands with Sparx IT Solution to avail mobile app redesign service for our business.

I wanted to revamp my existing mobile application. I wanted to give my app a new face with facile navigation and an attractive interface.

I checked many clutch reviews before selecting Sparx IT Solution with the expectation that they will deliver a top-notch mobile app development solution.

I wanted an app that would represent the objectives of my business. The app should provide accurate tracking of goods in our cold storage. Our app was slow in functioning and we wanted to improve its appearance, in which Sparx did an excellent job. They had assigned my project to a team of proficient professionals that understood my concerns and discussed whatever modifications they were planning to do.

In addition to enhanced infrastructure, I wanted an addition of a multi-sensor temperature monitor. Their skilled developers had integrated this feature into my app that not only monitors but provides analytical data as well. When I received the final app, I was highly impressed by the captative look they have given to my app. I appreciate that they included many features like facile temperature data loggers. Sparx has truely transformed my app to a better version.

My project was handled by a team of 8-10 experts that included developers, designers, project coordinators, etc. Their UX/UI designers are quite talented and understood my requirements well. Then they built a good prototype based on my preferences. The developer team added many features that boosted the performance of my app to a great extent. And in the last stage, the project was delivered to the quality analyst, account manager and technical analyst of Sparx IT Solution.

My cold storage app was launched after the final development and checkups and I was thrilled to witness the response that my users gave. I was stunned by the app download and usage results! I had many new customers after the launch of my new cold storage app. I was overwhelmed with the app functioning as it was much faster than before. I knew I made the right choice.

They left no stone unturned to render me the app that I wanted for my business. They knew what I wanted and other possible functions that my app required. They truly have a talented team that gets your work done with efficiency and accuracy. They handled my project in a very impressive way. They had a well-crafted management protocol, which was conducted by different authorities.

The management of the company is quite impressive and they included me in every decision of my application development. Sparx has a proficient team and it was a pleasure working with them. They understand the nitty-gritty details that your app requires.

The team worked very well, there was a little miss-communication internally but they managed it promptly.

Overall Score Sparx IT Solutions is a trusted partner to work with.
    I appreciate their ability to meet all the deadlines.
    They started our project at cost-effective budget.
    They did a great job by making our mobile app more user-friendly, attractive, and feature-rich.
    I am happy and satisfied with services they provided, so I’ll definitely recommend Sparx IT Solutions to everyone.