Custom-made, Professional & Effective solutions

Sparx IT Solutions is an ideal destination to avail complete package of mobile and web app solutions. We have staffed the top talent of the mobile and web industry. Their competence to cope with the simple to complex mobile and web app development challenges has crowned us the most trusted company around the world.

To render excellence in each service offering, we map out a perfect plan, including project planning, modern technology, right talent, and timeliness. This brings complete service satisfaction for the clients.

We strategize the most appropriate solutions for all businesses, start-ups, mid-sized and enterprises. Our experts have handled diverse requirements from diverse industries, education, fashion, real estate, travel, eCommerce, and more. We are proud to have served the topmost brands with mobile apps, web applications, websites and enterprise solutions.

2007
New York, NY
  • 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022

Ezi Cab App Image

Ezi Cab App

The main aim of Ezi Cab app is to provide utmost convenience and myriad of choice to the cab users. Here, a number of cab companies are showcased, where the users can pick any, considering high traffic. They can directly book from the companies available in their area by simply putting City and Country location. We created wonderful app for Ezi Cab, accomplishing their minutest specifications.

Totalvendors Image

Totalvendors

Totalvendors is an online marketplace, which offers the means for businesses and people to find a vendor in their are to book a service and receive a quote. The vendors are pre-screended and own all the valid certificates, license and insurance required by state they are operating in. Sparx team implemented a rating system for improving service reliability. This also compels vendors to perform timely and quality job. With our

chat system, communication between vendor and client channelized.
Wonderfruit Image

Wonderfruit

Wonderfruit is a famous music, lifestyle and annual arts festival, which occurs at the Fields at Siam Country Club in Pattaya, Thailand. Sparx IT Solutions built app for iOS and Android platforms. Within a limited time, we loaded this app with multiple features, including discovering complete line-up of the program, customize the schedule and map to explore the fields.

Event roads - Social Networking Platform Image

Event roads - Social Networking Platform

Event roads is a social networking platform to create events and invite friends to attend the same. Here, the route information is shared via Google maps to reach the destination. The participant will come to know about the other events that are scheduled nearby locations. Sparx IT Solutions created an awesome social media platform, where people can create events, invite their friends and follow the events. Built for targeting

Australia, it works globally.
VCCircle Image

VCCircle

VCCircle is a leading news network portal, which covers technology, tech services, products, etc. Sparx team developed a fabulous website and native mobile app for the client with utmost perfection and sincerity.

LittleBird Image

LittleBird

LittleBird is the best baby furniture and equipment rental platform. It stocks the top range of the baby furniture, which has a trendy design. We designed an interactive website, where the parents can shop for their babies the stylish furniture without any tussle. Come visit this website to buy beautiful furniture for your little munchkin!

FeastBy Image

FeastBy

FeastBy is a wonderful website that connects home chefs with food lovers. It provides a platform for the foodies, where they can order delicacies hassle-free. Sparx team built a powerful website that felicitates the users to book a feast faster. Visit this website to order a lip-smacking food that tastes like home.

Carteckh Image

Carteckh

Carteckh is a hub for the car lovers. This app showcases an ultimate collection of both new and used cars. It’s really simple to grab information on any car by using this app. We built a website and an application that aptly meets the requirements of the car enthusiasts.

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application  Image

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application

Aliment is a perfect restaurant management application that streamlines business operation. Bestowed with robust features and functionality, this app renders an easy to handle platform. We designed an app that automates the online food ordering and table booking process. The noteworthy part is that it offers flexibility to add recipes and flavors.

Wynora - Skin Products App Image

Wynora - Skin Products App

An amazing beauty product app that assists the buyers to explore endless variety of skin products. With Wynora products, all skin issues can vanish easily, and the end results will be a radiant and smooth skin. They contacted Sparx to create an app and a website, which has easy registration process, and ensures blissful user-experience. We built a design with a robust payment gateway. Download it now to buy effective beauty

products.
Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App Image

Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App

Use Techathon, an aggregator app which assists the users to find the tech-related events in their areas. Prominent for the excellent search facility, the app also helps users navigate the selected location displaying all the relevant events information.

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App Image

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App

Buy your favorite pulses from the comfort of home with Dal Basket super shopping app. This is a hybrid app which helps the users shortlist different types of pulses quality & quantity-wise as per their convenience.

Tripaat Logistics App Image

Tripaat Logistics App

Accomplish your logistics needs with Tripaat, a robust online solution to provide seamless logistics management to different business verticals. The project was conceived by Talal, which we completed in 10 weeks with utmost quality

Pocket Girl X app Image

Pocket Girl X app

Discover a new way of entertainment with highly-engaging Pocket Girl X app. The app lets the users enjoy with different virtual girl gestures, activities, poses and make them stress-free. It’s an Android app created on demand of Christophe Renavault. Visit here:- https://tinyurl.com/y8v2dyjn

Bring Mit Online Shopping App Image

Bring Mit Online Shopping App

Bring Mit is an online shopping app demanded by Andreas May to facilitate rural areas, where online shopping is the toughest part. The app facilitates the local users to select the day to day household products and get them delivered in a group at their doorsteps.

Website & App Dev for Health Advisory Company

"What impressed me most about the Sparx IT Solutions team was their responsiveness."

Apr. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Sparx IT Solutions created an e-commerce website and mobile app for a DNA test business. Both platforms featured multiple payment options, and the backend had a custom interface, which made it easy to handle.

Derak Adam
Lead Manager, Vitagene

Internal stakeholders applauded the final solutions: the website ran well on all platforms, and the mobile app boasts several user-friendly features. Sparx IT Solutions stuck to a streamlined agile approach to meet milestones.

I am Derak Adam, Lead Manager at Vitagene. At Vitagene, we leverage genetics and explore your ancestral heritage to provide personalized health and nutritional recommendations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions for two reasons, first, we wanted to create an e-commerce website and second, we also needed an ecommerce mobile app to offer our DNA health testing kits.

We wanted a responsive e-commerce website with multiple payment options and a handy backend. We also require a cross-platform e-commerce mobile application with extensive features. Both the website and mobile app had to be optimized for the best user experience.

I browsed through dozens of companies on the internet and after some research I found Sparx IT Solutions to be a promising partner for our project.

They developed an ecommerce exactly what we were expecting for. The website they built includes very secure and multiple payment options, user experience is awesome, and the backend is quite easy to handle with the custom interface they built. We have a similar experience with the ecommerce mobile app that runs on multiple platforms. The UI/UX of the mobile app is awe-inspiring.

There were many people involved in the project including a project manager, designers, developers, and some guy from the business development team.

They started working after understanding our requirements and didn’t let us down. The end products they delivered are excellent and met all our business needs. While the ecommerce website runs flawlessly on every device providing the best user experience, the mobile app is also fast, secure, and loaded with beautiful design and user-friendly features.

The team I was in touch with quickly responded to me and provided regular reports on the progress of the project. Their processes are streamlined with an agile approach. Whatever milestones they set, they were able to reach them.

What impressed me most about the Sparx IT Solutions team was their responsiveness. Every single time when I tried to reach them, they were readily available. Another good point about them is their talented workforce who provides a delightful experience to their clients.

I don’t think there is any area for improvement, they are doing a good job.

Overall Score Based on my experience I will give it full marks for their efforts.
    They provided excellent service and completed the project on time.
    The pricing for the ecommerce website and mobile app development was reasonable.
    They are unbeatable in terms of quality.
    I admire this company and I would really recommend it to others.

SEO for Marketing Agency

"It became a pattern: they constantly asked for more money and then did not provide the service they promised."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Sparx IT Solutions was hired to provide SEO tactics for a digital marketing agency’s clients. They started by working on the client’s own website.

Charleston, South Carolina
Owner, Marketing Agency

Once the client paid Sparx IT Solutions, the team fell out of contact and gave no evidence of providing the agreed-upon services. The client had to press to get updates and promises from their point of contact. The relationship fell apart because of a lack of results, communication, and trust.

I’m the owner of a marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparx IT Solutions?

We already had solid SEO efforts in place, but we wanted more bandwidth for our efforts with our clients.

The goal was to have Sparx IT Solutions work on our client sites, but we first wanted them to work on our site to see what they could do. We only hired them for SEO services.

I only had one point of contact. They promised that they had several project managers behind the scenes, but I never interacted with them.

How did you come to work with Sparx IT Solutions?

I found them on LinkedIn. My point of contact sent me a lot of messages there, trying to partner with us. He was so tenacious that I got the impression that they’d translate that energy into results. There are a lot of SEO companies out there, but Sparx IT Solutions was the only one who reached out to me.

We first paid for their services in September 2019. Our last communication was in January 2020.

How did your relationship with Sparx IT Solutions evolve?

Once we started working with them, the first thing Sparx IT Solutions asked was for payment in advance. I was a little skeptical at first because it’s an offshore company, but I knew that a lot of people use offshore companies, so I came around to it and paid them through PayPal.

After that, nothing was happening. We had no communication and no evidence that they were doing anything. A few weeks later, the team came back with an apology that they were sick or on holiday; I don’t remember. That didn’t seem like a valid excuse from a large company; we shouldn’t have been on hold like that.

What problems arose and what did Sparx IT Solutions do to address them?

I then filed a complaint through PayPal. PayPal told Sparx IT Solutions to refund my money. That immediately got their attention. They called me and promised to do the work in exchange for retracting the dispute.

After that, they never did anything. They came back and recommended that they build landing pages for us, but they needed more money to build that. It became a pattern: they constantly asked for more money and then did not provide the service they promised. I couldn’t file another complaint with PayPal because I already retracted the previous dispute. My point of contact then promised to give me a full refund. We never received that refund, and they ignored all my follow-up messages.

How was project management handled?

They set up a portal to communicate with me about the project. However, it wasn’t user-friendly, and they rarely communicated at all.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

They sent me a lot of links to work they said they completed. I also saw that they had a couple of Clutch reviews. We also use Clutch and know that the reviews are thorough. That made me think that Sparx IT Solutions was okay to work with.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Be very cautious. Pay them after they’ve completed the work. I don’t know if I had a bad representative, but I’d never pay them in advance again.

0.5
    I had to push to get any communication out of them.
    For what they proposed, it was reasonable.
    They only set up a portal. I didn’t see anything after that.
    I’m very unlikely to recommend.

Shopping App Development for Computer Software Company

"The whole team went above and beyond in their engagement with us."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed an Android mobile application for e-commerce purposes. There was a team of several app developers and a project manager who worked in an agile manner.

Huntsville, Alabama
Andrew Washington
Virtual Assistant, JW BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD

As a result of Sparx IT Solutions' work, there was an increase in customers. The app is user-friendly and allows analytics to be tracked automatically in Salesforce. The team was dedicated to the project and remained engaged. The client and their customers are satisfied with the product.

I am Andrew Washington and I am the Virtual Assistant at JW Business Solutions Ltd, a computer software company in the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I wanted them to develop a custom Android shopping app that provides real-time updates to the clients and handle the data management process and workflow seamlessly.

My main aim was to offer our clients with image documentation of the services with quick speed and no bugs. We wanted an Android shopping app that would be more productive. Since we had no in-house developers, we required a knowledgeable and significant team to develop an engaging and user-friendly Android app.

I found them on Clutch and got to send the query and called us back. As soon as they reached us, we did a quick interview with their developers. I found them very sharp, updated with the latest tools and technologies, immediate graspers which I really wanted, even though it is an unusual gig.

From the very beginning, they had an answer for every question that I put up. Because the development was fast-paced, I required somebody who could invest their time and inputs and they did not fail. As soon as I found this, I hired them.

Their team fully supported us right from articulating the initial functional app specification to the implementation of technical design. They did not just focus on building the Android shopping app but rather aimed for the purpose of the app. They checked my expectations and challenged their ideas. My team and our customers were equally happy about the final product.

Sparx was very flexible with staffing. We scaled up & down depending on our requirements. Majorly, we worked with 3-4 team members. Their Android app developers and the project manager dedicatedly work right from the development stage to the launch.

The Android shopping app they developed gave various types of data which include profit margin, average service completion time, employee response time, etc. Moreover, our Android app is quick and we have seen more potential users. They allowed us to capture the huge insight into the customer base. Hence, we quickly tracked down our salesforce. This partnership had gained huge success.

We usually got to chat on the Google Hangouts, PMS channel and sometimes we used Skype for the quick call. I can assuredly say that Sparx has hired experienced and talented Android app developers who are well-versed with the latest technologies. They simply asked about my concepts and challenged me with their ideas.

I can summarize that it was one of the best collaborations. I would surely associate with Sparx further. My clients, as well as employees, were happy with our applications. We have got more users and we are expecting huge traffic.

The Android developers at Sparx are truly enthusiastic about their work. The whole team went above and beyond in their engagement with us. Sparx has met the majority of our benchmarks. Their agile development empowered my team.

I do not think so, their PMS was quite tricky initially but soon my team got over it. Moreover, their Android developers were able to take up any challenges that we threw their way. Their experts took our product to the very next level.

Overall Score They were tremendous and I would give them full marks.
    They did not delay the project and were very precise.
    As compared to the other companies in the U.S, they are seven times cheaper for the same kind of experience, professionalism, and quality.
    They surprised us with their quick response and professionalism.
    They are the best agency and I would refer them 100%.

Website Redesign for E-Commerce & Branding Company

"They valued our feedback and made changes whenever we asked them."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions redesigned the client's website. The project focused on UX/UI and designing new brand materials.

Alex Thomas
Senior Project Manager, Labelbooster

As a result of Sparx IT Solution's work, the site's conversion rate increased. The team was efficient and responsive to feedback. They're highly-skilled in their field and possess excellent project management skills.

I am Alex Thomas and work as a project manager at Labelbooster. We are a Direct2fans solution of e-Commerce that is dedicated to brands, labels, and artists. It allows our clients to sell all types of services, music, events, and products directly to their fans.

It can be easily installed with just one click on the Facebook page according to the client’s choice. Thus it becomes the formidable sales and promotion tool. We have got a complete arsenal of functions and will generate huge traffic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to re-design our website.

Our goal was to develop a clean-running site as well as increase the traffic to the website and have more followers on social media.

We read their reviews and checked their portfolios and their website. We also asked for their feedback from their clients. We got positive feedback, thus hired them.

Initially, we described our requirements, and they picked the project from there. We were offered design mock-ups of the website. They revamped our previous outdated site and provided us with more access to various platforms. With the advancement of the project, their team became more and more involved in the process of designing.

They got to rebuild our website from top to bottom using advanced technologies and frameworks. This process involved designing new brand materials, service pages, etc. They gave valuable suggestions that helped us in our plan. They developed an aesthetic and pleasing UI/UX that attracted more clients.

The finished website features the links to outlines, quizzes, and other services that we were targeting. They completed the project on-time and inexpensively. Our contact information is displayed prominently, hence, our clients could easily get in touch with us quickly.

Sparx IT Solutions assigned us with one project manager who acted as the intermediate between their team and my team. Their team consisted of three people other than the project manager.

Our website got to launch two months back and we have got positive reviews. Till now we have got maximum conversion in comparison to our previous website. We have seen the boom of a 50% conversion rate. Our customers are certainly impressed with the appearance of the website.

We always had weekly calls and got daily updates. The team was very efficient. Our concerns were always heard right away. They valued our feedback and made changes whenever we asked them. They are sympathetic as well as patient.

They are exceptional in what they are doing. Having access to them was really great.

No, they do not. I enjoyed working with this team.

Overall Score We would give them 10 on 10. Awesome and professional IT partners.
    They were always responsive whenever we ping them.
    They are cost-effective and stayed within the estimation plan. They did not charge anything extra.
    You get top-notch quality work for what you invest for.
    I would 100% recommend them.

Design & Development Fixes for WooCommerce Site

"They have included me in every phase of the development and asked for the feedback timely."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions helped tweak the design for an existing WooCommerce Solution. In addition, they build out a payment gateway along with other technical changes.

Switzerland
Harsha Chourey
Founder, earth2earth

Sparx IT Solutions completed all specified requirements. Internal stakeholders were pleased with the improved look and feel, which is expected to help elevate the business's performance. The team is communicative, offers regular status updates, and is receptive to client input.

I see the development work at earth2earth

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I​ c​ollaborated with Sparx IT Solutions to avail the web design and e-commerce development services.

I need to change a few existing look and feel of my website and wanted a design that can bring more business. Adding payment gateway and few more technical changes.

I came to know about Sparx IT Solutions from the web where it is recognized as the top-rated web design and development company.

I simply required tweaks and modifications to my present website. They thoroughly understand them and implement all wisely on our website.

My project was brilliantly handled by 5 deft professionals that include 1 senior developer, 1 junior developer, a project manager, and a marketing expert.

They have efficiently changed the look and feel of the pointers on my website exactly the way I wanted. Their development team did not miss out on a single specification that I asked for on my website. And, finally, I got my hands on a website with an attractive design that can elevate the business performance for sure.

Sparx IT Solutions offers a seamless communication process. They informed me regularly about the status of the project via Skype call or chat and took my suggestion for any improvement in the work done. Overall, it was a pleasant working experience with them.

The management of the company is commendable. They have included me in every phase of the development and asked for the feedback timely. Plus, they actively asked for my suggestions on the project.

I don’t think they need to improve in any area as they are skilled in what they do. I am happy with the final result and have some ongoing tasks running with them as well.

Overall Score Sparx IT Solutions is an excellent web development company to work with.
    I am totally impressed with their ability to deliver the project on time.
    They charged a nominal price that can be availed without any hassle​.
    They have performed supremely well and delivered us an appealing website within a stipulated time period.
    I am overwhelmed with the quality of delivered services by Sparx IT Solutions, so I am definitely going to recommend their name in my business network

App Redesign for Cold Storage Company

"They understand the nitty-gritty details that your app requires."

Apr. - Oct. 2019

Sparx IT Solutions enhanced an existing app to improve its appearance and accessibility. They added a multi-sensor temperature monitoring functionality accompanied by analytics.

Pennsylvania
Devon Wells
Manager At ManFredi, Manfredi Cold Storage

Stakeholders are happy with the look-and-feel and functionality of the app. It's received significant downloads and a positive response from users. Sparx IT Solutions is a thorough, talented team with well-structured task management. It was a close, efficient collaboration.

I am the manager of Manfredi, which is Cold Storage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We joined hands with Sparx IT Solution to avail mobile app redesign service for our business.

I wanted to revamp my existing mobile application. I wanted to give my app a new face with facile navigation and an attractive interface.

I checked many clutch reviews before selecting Sparx IT Solution with the expectation that they will deliver a top-notch mobile app development solution.

I wanted an app that would represent the objectives of my business. The app should provide accurate tracking of goods in our cold storage. Our app was slow in functioning and we wanted to improve its appearance, in which Sparx did an excellent job. They had assigned my project to a team of proficient professionals that understood my concerns and discussed whatever modifications they were planning to do.

In addition to enhanced infrastructure, I wanted an addition of a multi-sensor temperature monitor. Their skilled developers had integrated this feature into my app that not only monitors but provides analytical data as well. When I received the final app, I was highly impressed by the captative look they have given to my app. I appreciate that they included many features like facile temperature data loggers. Sparx has truely transformed my app to a better version.

My project was handled by a team of 8-10 experts that included developers, designers, project coordinators, etc. Their UX/UI designers are quite talented and understood my requirements well. Then they built a good prototype based on my preferences. The developer team added many features that boosted the performance of my app to a great extent. And in the last stage, the project was delivered to the quality analyst, account manager and technical analyst of Sparx IT Solution.

My cold storage app was launched after the final development and checkups and I was thrilled to witness the response that my users gave. I was stunned by the app download and usage results! I had many new customers after the launch of my new cold storage app. I was overwhelmed with the app functioning as it was much faster than before. I knew I made the right choice.

They left no stone unturned to render me the app that I wanted for my business. They knew what I wanted and other possible functions that my app required. They truly have a talented team that gets your work done with efficiency and accuracy. They handled my project in a very impressive way. They had a well-crafted management protocol, which was conducted by different authorities.

The management of the company is quite impressive and they included me in every decision of my application development. Sparx has a proficient team and it was a pleasure working with them. They understand the nitty-gritty details that your app requires.

The team worked very well, there was a little miss-communication internally but they managed it promptly.

Overall Score Sparx IT Solutions is a trusted partner to work with.
    I appreciate their ability to meet all the deadlines.
    They started our project at cost-effective budget.
    They did a great job by making our mobile app more user-friendly, attractive, and feature-rich.
    I am happy and satisfied with services they provided, so I’ll definitely recommend Sparx IT Solutions to everyone.

E-Commerce Development for Educational Book Platform

"They’ve wonderfully implemented our every specification on the online portal."

Apr. 2018 - June 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed an e-commerce site for an educational book marketplace. The portal was developed in NodeJS.

Kolkata, India
Manosh Patra
Owner, Kotha O Kahaini Educational

The website has received positive internal feedback and functions as necessary. Sparx IT Solutions is knowledgable and creative, crafting custom solutions to fit the need of each project.

I am the owner of Getmybooks(A Kothaokahini Educational Company)

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to develop a highly effective custom E-commerce portal based on the NodeJS technology.

I wanted to build my website from scratch by deploying the latest technologies, so to have an online portal that is bestowed with the advanced features.

I came across with Sparx IT Solutions from the web where it has been rated as the top web design and development company.

We literally loved the quality of the delivered eCommerce portal. The team at Sparx were extremely supportive, and listened our specifications with patience. We had multiple discussions for the project, and they didn’t miss out a single thing in the development which we wanted. What a brilliant execution!!

Our project was excellently handled by a team of UI/UX designers, project manager, developers, system architect, and testers.

I was stunned with the superior work quality. Sparx team had diligently revamped our website. The good thing about their development was they built a school- centric online portal, where the students/guardians can easily find the school essentials like stationery, books, etc. under a single roof.

Sparx team provided us the technically feasible solution by conducting several business meetings (personally & Skype). Plus, there were multiple updates related to the project, and they consistently informed us about them. Thus, it saved the deployment time to a great extent.

The best part about Sparx IT Solutions is that they’ve fulfilled our custom requirements aptly. They’ve wonderfully implemented our every specification on the online portal.

The project delivery was late due to revisions. But, overall, I had pleasant working experience with Sparx IT Solutions. The final results were terrific.

Overall Score I give full marks to their outstanding work.
    Sparx team has taken care of our specifications properly, and incorporated them in their development process as well.
    Sparx IT Solutions charged us as per the market standards.
    Sparx IT Solutions rendered us the best-quality work.
    I am definitely going to recommend Sparx IT Solutions in my business circle.

Web and Mobile App Development for News Platform

"I liked the devotion they contributed from the project initiation to completion."

Mar. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Sparx IT Solutions developed a website and native mobile app for a news platform to increase its Arabic audience. The app exists on both Android and iOS.

Kuwait
Abdullah Alrasheedi
Owner, AmNews

The Sparx IT Solutions team successfully integrated necessary functionality into both the website and mobile application. Sparx IT Solutions is willing to accept difficult tasks and manages to always deliver quality results.

I am Owner of AmNews

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I associated with Sparx IT Solutions to develop a new version of my existing news website which was having news loading issues. I wanted a new website & native mobile app powered by NodeJS and AngularJS.

I wanted to fix the issue of a slow loading website that can help me gain better audience retention. My expectations from the updated website and mobile app were to facilitate an Arabic audience with the fast and accurate news of their realm. I wanted an online interface that can perfectly cover all the gulf countries and their local audience.

I preferred Sparx IT Solutions while searching for affordable and trusted web & mobile app development over the web.

I got the fast-loading, secure and scalable website and mobile app to impart the fast and the latest news among Gulf regions. Both the website and mobile app Sparx provided me were developed exactly as per my explanations. The high-end mobile they delivered was compatible with Android and iOS smartphones. For better news reading experience, the technical team integrated category wise tabs to the menu which I liked the most. Overall, they did a great job!

My project was supervised and undertook by a dedicated Project Manager, 2 Backend developer, and 1 Front-end developer. The entire team was dexterous and splendidly carried out the development tasks.

Sparx IT Solutions seem to be at their forefront when it comes to developing high-end website & mobile app for businesses. I’m most fascinated with the designs and the features they integrated into my news app and website. As my old website was running slow in loading news, they handed me over agile platforms where readers can read uninterrupted news. I’m happy that my new website and mobile is gaining new newsreaders and increased retention rate. All credit goes to the super-fast portal Sparx provided me on my requisites.

The team they assigned to my project include industry experts and professional Angular JS & Node JS developers, who created a masterpiece for me. One more thing that attracted me was the query resolving approach consisting of a variety of communication (Skype, Email, Call or PMS) channels. Whether it is office hours or not, they responded to me quite well.

Their willingness to grab a challenging task and the confidence to accomplish it with quality impressed me a lot about them. The entire team was ready to hear me at any point in time when I felt non-satisfied or stuck anywhere with queries. I liked the devotion they contributed right from the project initiation to completion.

Though they delivered the best results for my website, I wanted to have more than 1 front-end developer assigned for my project.

Overall Score Quality, round the clock support and the best coordination.
    Their timeliness and flawless project handling.
    They finished the project within good budget.
    Sparx IT Solutions provided quality work by fixing slow loading issue.
    Yes, I would surely recommend Sparx for fixing website’s barriers.

Website Dev for Eyewear Company

“I have so many reasons to praise Sparx IT Solutions.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions provided web development services, working on a Magento 1.9 website. They addressed many bugs within the site, and then modernized its design and look.

California
Patrick Moriarty
CEO, IVI Vision

The new site is excellent, receiving good feedback from its users that is reflected in an increase in business sales. All bugs were addressed with technical skill, while the new design is modern and attractive. The team was active and communicative, providing good, regular updates.

I’m the owner of a premium eyewear company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We needed maintenance of our Magento 1.9-based website as it was quite buggy.

The entire code over the website was of poor quality, so I wanted a complete makeover of it.

I searched for the best website design and development company. I found Sparx’s website and liked their services, so assigned the project to them.

Apart from working on the bugs, they suggested superb ideas regarding the design and color combination.

There were two custom developers, two theming developers, two QAs, a project manager, and a business developer.

I have so many reasons to praise Sparx IT Solutions. They managed the debugging of my website wonderfully and gave a new look to my old-fashioned website. That helped my website improve its status for users, boosting my business sales.

They have a robust project management system, remaining live via different communication channels. For planning, overall discussion and feedback session, I never found them absent.

They were active through platforms like Skype or PMS, which I used to assign hourly work and receive updates. We had weekly Skypes to provide an overview of each task, or updates for the existing one.

Their ability to resolve the most challenging bugs, along with their two-way communication and regular reviews. They handled the work very well.

Initially, I was worried about if they could resolve the most challenging bugs, but the team tackled it wonderfully, leading to improved business sales.

Overall Score They get the best rating from my side.
    The scheduling for the entire project was superb.
    They charged me according to the market norms.
    They made the most of the specifications.
    I already have.

WordPress Dev for Web Dev Agency

"...the code was written to a high standard."

May 2017 - July 2018

Sparx IT Solutions custom developed a WordPress website based on provided designs.

Managing Director, Web Development Agency

The third-party client and internal stakeholders are pleased with the product. The vendor's project management style was complemented by quick deliveries and consistent communication. They were accessible for feedback throughout the engagement.

Managing Director of a web development agency in the UK

Custom Wordpress development

A smooth process from the design phase through to development and delivery and receiving a site that was well coded and accurate to the designs supplied

We have worked with Sparx in the past though initially did a fair amount of research and spoke with maybe eight other companies. We liked Sparx's process and previous work, and were easy to get on with

We provided Sparx a full site brief including designs and were on hand to help with any questions they had about the functionality or content of the site. They were tasked with writing the code for the website based on the brief and designs.

We spoke to one project manager throughout who was great. I understand there were perhaps two or three developers working on the project, but we're not totally sure as we only ever communicated with our dedicated project manager

We don't have much data or analytics, but us and the end client were very happy!

Project management was great. I spoke to our project manager regularly and he always had time to listen to any new requests or feedback.

The turn-around times are great, and the code was written to a high standard

The internal project management tool (PMS) can be a little tricky to use but is fine once you've used it before.