Custom-made, Professional & Effective solutions

Sparx IT Solutions is an ideal destination to avail complete package of mobile and web app solutions. We have staffed the top talent of the mobile and web industry. Their competence to cope with the simple to complex mobile and web app development challenges has crowned us the most trusted company around the world.

To render excellence in each service offering, we map out a perfect plan, including project planning, modern technology, right talent, and timeliness. This brings complete service satisfaction for the clients.

We strategize the most appropriate solutions for all businesses, start-ups, mid-sized and enterprises. Our experts have handled diverse requirements from diverse industries, education, fashion, real estate, travel, eCommerce, and more. We are proud to have served the topmost brands with mobile apps, web applications, websites and enterprise solutions.

2007
Noida, India
  • A-2, Sector-63
    Noida, UP 201301
  • 477 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, NY 10022

Ezi Cab App Image

Ezi Cab App

The main aim of Ezi Cab app is to provide utmost convenience and myriad of choice to the cab users. Here, a number of cab companies are showcased, where the users can pick any, considering high traffic. They can directly book from the companies available in their area by simply putting City and Country location. We created wonderful app for Ezi Cab, accomplishing their minutest specifications.

Totalvendors Image

Totalvendors

Totalvendors is an online marketplace, which offers the means for businesses and people to find a vendor in their are to book a service and receive a quote. The vendors are pre-screended and own all the valid certificates, license and insurance required by state they are operating in. Sparx team implemented a rating system for improving service reliability. This also compels vendors to perform timely and quality job. With our

chat system, communication between vendor and client channelized.
Wonderfruit Image

Wonderfruit

Wonderfruit is a famous music, lifestyle and annual arts festival, which occurs at the Fields at Siam Country Club in Pattaya, Thailand. Sparx IT Solutions built app for iOS and Android platforms. Within a limited time, we loaded this app with multiple features, including discovering complete line-up of the program, customize the schedule and map to explore the fields.

Event roads - Social Networking Platform Image

Event roads - Social Networking Platform

Event roads is a social networking platform to create events and invite friends to attend the same. Here, the route information is shared via Google maps to reach the destination. The participant will come to know about the other events that are scheduled nearby locations. Sparx IT Solutions created an awesome social media platform, where people can create events, invite their friends and follow the events. Built for targeting

Australia, it works globally.
VCCircle Image

VCCircle

VCCircle is a leading news network portal, which covers technology, tech services, products, etc. Sparx team developed a fabulous website and native mobile app for the client with utmost perfection and sincerity.

LittleBird Image

LittleBird

LittleBird is the best baby furniture and equipment rental platform. It stocks the top range of the baby furniture, which has a trendy design. We designed an interactive website, where the parents can shop for their babies the stylish furniture without any tussle. Come visit this website to buy beautiful furniture for your little munchkin!

FeastBy Image

FeastBy

FeastBy is a wonderful website that connects home chefs with food lovers. It provides a platform for the foodies, where they can order delicacies hassle-free. Sparx team built a powerful website that felicitates the users to book a feast faster. Visit this website to order a lip-smacking food that tastes like home.

Carteckh Image

Carteckh

Carteckh is a hub for the car lovers. This app showcases an ultimate collection of both new and used cars. It’s really simple to grab information on any car by using this app. We built a website and an application that aptly meets the requirements of the car enthusiasts.

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application  Image

Aliment - Restaurant Management Application

Aliment is a perfect restaurant management application that streamlines business operation. Bestowed with robust features and functionality, this app renders an easy to handle platform. We designed an app that automates the online food ordering and table booking process. The noteworthy part is that it offers flexibility to add recipes and flavors.

Wynora - Skin Products App Image

Wynora - Skin Products App

An amazing beauty product app that assists the buyers to explore endless variety of skin products. With Wynora products, all skin issues can vanish easily, and the end results will be a radiant and smooth skin. They contacted Sparx to create an app and a website, which has easy registration process, and ensures blissful user-experience. We built a design with a robust payment gateway. Download it now to buy effective beauty

products.
Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App Image

Techathon Tech Events Aggregator App

Use Techathon, an aggregator app which assists the users to find the tech-related events in their areas. Prominent for the excellent search facility, the app also helps users navigate the selected location displaying all the relevant events information.

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App Image

Dalbasket Pulses Ordering App

Buy your favorite pulses from the comfort of home with Dal Basket super shopping app. This is a hybrid app which helps the users shortlist different types of pulses quality & quantity-wise as per their convenience.

Tripaat Logistics App Image

Tripaat Logistics App

Accomplish your logistics needs with Tripaat, a robust online solution to provide seamless logistics management to different business verticals. The project was conceived by Talal, which we completed in 10 weeks with utmost quality

Pocket Girl X app Image

Pocket Girl X app

Discover a new way of entertainment with highly-engaging Pocket Girl X app. The app lets the users enjoy with different virtual girl gestures, activities, poses and make them stress-free. It’s an Android app created on demand of Christophe Renavault. Visit here:- https://tinyurl.com/y8v2dyjn

Bring Mit Online Shopping App Image

Bring Mit Online Shopping App

Bring Mit is an online shopping app demanded by Andreas May to facilitate rural areas, where online shopping is the toughest part. The app facilitates the local users to select the day to day household products and get them delivered in a group at their doorsteps.

E-Commerce Development for Educational Book Platform

"They’ve wonderfully implemented our every specification on the online portal."

Apr. 2018 - June 2019

Sparx IT Solutions developed an e-commerce site for an educational book marketplace. The portal was developed in NodeJS.

Kolkata, India
Manosh Patra
Owner, Kotha O Kahaini Educational

The website has received positive internal feedback and functions as necessary. Sparx IT Solutions is knowledgable and creative, crafting custom solutions to fit the need of each project.

I am the owner of Getmybooks(A Kothaokahini Educational Company)

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to develop a highly effective custom E-commerce portal based on the NodeJS technology.

I wanted to build my website from scratch by deploying the latest technologies, so to have an online portal that is bestowed with the advanced features.

I came across with Sparx IT Solutions from the web where it has been rated as the top web design and development company.

We literally loved the quality of the delivered eCommerce portal. The team at Sparx were extremely supportive, and listened our specifications with patience. We had multiple discussions for the project, and they didn’t miss out a single thing in the development which we wanted. What a brilliant execution!!

Our project was excellently handled by a team of UI/UX designers, project manager, developers, system architect, and testers.

I was stunned with the superior work quality. Sparx team had diligently revamped our website. The good thing about their development was they built a school- centric online portal, where the students/guardians can easily find the school essentials like stationery, books, etc. under a single roof.

Sparx team provided us the technically feasible solution by conducting several business meetings (personally & Skype). Plus, there were multiple updates related to the project, and they consistently informed us about them. Thus, it saved the deployment time to a great extent.

The best part about Sparx IT Solutions is that they’ve fulfilled our custom requirements aptly. They’ve wonderfully implemented our every specification on the online portal.

The project delivery was late due to revisions. But, overall, I had pleasant working experience with Sparx IT Solutions. The final results were terrific.

Overall Score I give full marks to their outstanding work.
    Sparx team has taken care of our specifications properly, and incorporated them in their development process as well.
    Sparx IT Solutions charged us as per the market standards.
    Sparx IT Solutions rendered us the best-quality work.
    I am definitely going to recommend Sparx IT Solutions in my business circle.

Web and Mobile App Development for News Platform

"I liked the devotion they contributed from the project initiation to completion."

Mar. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Sparx IT Solutions developed a website and native mobile app for a news platform to increase its Arabic audience. The app exists on both Android and iOS.

Kuwait
Abdullah Alrasheedi
Owner, AmNews

The Sparx IT Solutions team successfully integrated necessary functionality into both the website and mobile application. Sparx IT Solutions is willing to accept difficult tasks and manages to always deliver quality results.

I am Owner of AmNews

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

I associated with Sparx IT Solutions to develop a new version of my existing news website which was having news loading issues. I wanted a new website & native mobile app powered by NodeJS and AngularJS.

I wanted to fix the issue of a slow loading website that can help me gain better audience retention. My expectations from the updated website and mobile app were to facilitate an Arabic audience with the fast and accurate news of their realm. I wanted an online interface that can perfectly cover all the gulf countries and their local audience.

I preferred Sparx IT Solutions while searching for affordable and trusted web & mobile app development over the web.

I got the fast-loading, secure and scalable website and mobile app to impart the fast and the latest news among Gulf regions. Both the website and mobile app Sparx provided me were developed exactly as per my explanations. The high-end mobile they delivered was compatible with Android and iOS smartphones. For better news reading experience, the technical team integrated category wise tabs to the menu which I liked the most. Overall, they did a great job!

My project was supervised and undertook by a dedicated Project Manager, 2 Backend developer, and 1 Front-end developer. The entire team was dexterous and splendidly carried out the development tasks.

Sparx IT Solutions seem to be at their forefront when it comes to developing high-end website & mobile app for businesses. I’m most fascinated with the designs and the features they integrated into my news app and website. As my old website was running slow in loading news, they handed me over agile platforms where readers can read uninterrupted news. I’m happy that my new website and mobile is gaining new newsreaders and increased retention rate. All credit goes to the super-fast portal Sparx provided me on my requisites.

The team they assigned to my project include industry experts and professional Angular JS & Node JS developers, who created a masterpiece for me. One more thing that attracted me was the query resolving approach consisting of a variety of communication (Skype, Email, Call or PMS) channels. Whether it is office hours or not, they responded to me quite well.

Their willingness to grab a challenging task and the confidence to accomplish it with quality impressed me a lot about them. The entire team was ready to hear me at any point in time when I felt non-satisfied or stuck anywhere with queries. I liked the devotion they contributed right from the project initiation to completion.

Though they delivered the best results for my website, I wanted to have more than 1 front-end developer assigned for my project.

Overall Score Quality, round the clock support and the best coordination.
    Their timeliness and flawless project handling.
    They finished the project within good budget.
    Sparx IT Solutions provided quality work by fixing slow loading issue.
    Yes, I would surely recommend Sparx for fixing website’s barriers.

Website Dev for Eyewear Company

“I have so many reasons to praise Sparx IT Solutions.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions provided web development services, working on a Magento 1.9 website. They addressed many bugs within the site, and then modernized its design and look.

California
Patrick Moriarty
CEO, IVI Vision

The new site is excellent, receiving good feedback from its users that is reflected in an increase in business sales. All bugs were addressed with technical skill, while the new design is modern and attractive. The team was active and communicative, providing good, regular updates.

I’m the owner of a premium eyewear company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We needed maintenance of our Magento 1.9-based website as it was quite buggy.

The entire code over the website was of poor quality, so I wanted a complete makeover of it.

I searched for the best website design and development company. I found Sparx’s website and liked their services, so assigned the project to them.

Apart from working on the bugs, they suggested superb ideas regarding the design and color combination.

There were two custom developers, two theming developers, two QAs, a project manager, and a business developer.

I have so many reasons to praise Sparx IT Solutions. They managed the debugging of my website wonderfully and gave a new look to my old-fashioned website. That helped my website improve its status for users, boosting my business sales.

They have a robust project management system, remaining live via different communication channels. For planning, overall discussion and feedback session, I never found them absent.

They were active through platforms like Skype or PMS, which I used to assign hourly work and receive updates. We had weekly Skypes to provide an overview of each task, or updates for the existing one.

Their ability to resolve the most challenging bugs, along with their two-way communication and regular reviews. They handled the work very well.

Initially, I was worried about if they could resolve the most challenging bugs, but the team tackled it wonderfully, leading to improved business sales.

Overall Score They get the best rating from my side.
    The scheduling for the entire project was superb.
    They charged me according to the market norms.
    They made the most of the specifications.
    I already have.

WordPress Dev for Web Dev Agency

"...the code was written to a high standard."

May 2017 - July 2018

Sparx IT Solutions custom developed a WordPress website based on provided designs.

Managing Director, Web Development Agency

The third-party client and internal stakeholders are pleased with the product. The vendor's project management style was complemented by quick deliveries and consistent communication. They were accessible for feedback throughout the engagement.

Managing Director of a web development agency in the UK

Custom Wordpress development

A smooth process from the design phase through to development and delivery and receiving a site that was well coded and accurate to the designs supplied

We have worked with Sparx in the past though initially did a fair amount of research and spoke with maybe eight other companies. We liked Sparx's process and previous work, and were easy to get on with

We provided Sparx a full site brief including designs and were on hand to help with any questions they had about the functionality or content of the site. They were tasked with writing the code for the website based on the brief and designs.

We spoke to one project manager throughout who was great. I understand there were perhaps two or three developers working on the project, but we're not totally sure as we only ever communicated with our dedicated project manager

We don't have much data or analytics, but us and the end client were very happy!

Project management was great. I spoke to our project manager regularly and he always had time to listen to any new requests or feedback.

The turn-around times are great, and the code was written to a high standard

The internal project management tool (PMS) can be a little tricky to use but is fine once you've used it before.

Redesign for Restaurant App

"Sparx IT Solutions’ team provided us the most effective business solutions."

Jan. 2018 - 2019

Sparx IT Solutions helped redevelop and redesign a restaurant app in order to boost overall functionality and attract new users.

Italy
Owner, Restaurant App

The redesigned app is more sophisticated design-wise and, as such, has been well-received. Sparx IT Solutions' expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Professionalism and the ability to handle complex challenges made them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of a restaurant app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We needed to hire an external resource to make changes to our restaurant app.

I wanted a complete makeover of the app so that it attracts the maximum number of users.

I found Sparx IT Solutions online, where they’d been rated as a top development company.

Sparx IT Solutions worked cooperatively with us throughout the entire app development phase. They conducted several rounds of discussions about the project. Then they implemented each of our specifications and sent progress reports.

We worked with one custom WordPress developer, one WordPress theming developer, and a project manager.

They’ve done real magic. The spark they added to the app is both appreciable and brilliant.

Sparx IT Solutions’ team provided us the most effective business solutions. They kept me regularly informed about the project’s status via Skype. I also used Skype to assign them work. Their seamless communication definitely won my heart.

Sparx IT Solutions was excellent at managing our team. I most appreciated their professionalism and ability to handle challenging projects.

While there were multiple bug revisions for the app, I was satisfied with the final project delivery.

Multiple WordPress Website Builds

"The key impact is their speed of delivery."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions provides ongoing website development services for multiple WordPress and e-commerce sites.

Owner, GraphicVent

Their work has been well-received. Sparx IT Solutions' responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work. Their problem-solving approach makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of GraphicVent.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We needed help with website development projects.

We want to build websites within a specified timeline and a quoted cost.

I can't remember how I first found Sparx IT Solutions. We’ve been working with them for years.

Sparx IT Solutions provide us with web development capabilities. They handle various projects, from WordPress to e-commerce sites.

I’m unsure of the total number of team members that work on our projects.

The key impact is their speed of delivery. A couple of projects had really tight deadlines due to the external client, but Sparx IT Solutions is always able to deliver.

Their project management is very good. We keep communication to a couple of project leads, and then Sparx IT Solutions manages the rest of the team on their end.

Whether Sparx IT Solutions is building a site from scratch or working on a site we inherited, they have the capacity to solve problems and complete projects.

I’d like to see them implement a way to keep multiple quotes for the same job in the system.

They always make time to fit in our work.
    They offer very good value for the money.
    I have no problem referring them.

Magento Development for Online Retailer

"They brought life to a declining business through a wonderful website."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions originally built a Magento website. They continue to provide updates and bug fixes.

Holland
Randau Meijerink
CEO, Online Retailer

The updates addressed critical issues and gave the website a fresh, attractive appearance. Sparx IT Solutions impressed with their quick turnarounds and fluid, honest communication. They delivered a great product through an easy process.

I'm the CEO of several retail websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to create our Magento-based website. They continue to update the site and fix bugs.

Our primary goal was to fix bugs on the staging site and use it to enhance sales.

I searched for a web development company that could help me build a Magento website. I prepared a list using the web and choose Sparx IT Solutions.

They fixed all the glitches.

We had one project manager, two developers, and one analyst to review updates.

I was delighted to hand over my project to their team. They understood the specifications and fixed all the issues. They brought life to a declining business through a wonderful website.

Our developer stayed in touch continuously through Skype. They always responded quickly, so we had zero communication gaps.

The most impressive things about them were their ethics, transparency, and the quality of their work.

No, everything was wonderful.

E-Commerce Dev for Firearm Website

"They worked efficiently and met every specification."

January 2019

Sparx IT Solutions updated a CorePHP sales module for a firearm website. The team provided wireframes for the new interface and implemented their designs using WooCommerce.

Nijmegen, Netherlands
Consultant, Consulting Firm

Internal stakeholders praised the sophisticated visual elements of the newly updated site. Patient and collaborative, Sparx IT Solutions set aside the necessary amount of time to fully understand each requirement. Customers can expect a responsive and accessible partner.

Project Consultant, German Guns Association.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired Sparx IT Solutions to revamp the existing website German Guns. They suggested a perfect theme to transform the old-fashioned look and feel.

The website was on CorePHP with older sales module. My goal was to revamp old sales module to the newer one with amazing UI.

I evaluated multiple companies to revamp the website German Guns. Out of them, I found Sparx IT Solutions the best according to their reviews and ratings.

They provided sophisticated layout with the latest sales module. Earlier, the sales module was on CorePHP and they did it in WooCommerce. I am totally impressed with their dedication towards dealing with the most trickiest things. They understood my specifications, worked on the complete wireframing, got my approvals and provided the best solutions.

From my end, I was handling and Sparx team comprised 3 UI developers, 1 backend developer, and 1 project manager.

Extremely delighted with the look and feel, theme selection, gallery and event management of the website. I would like to appreciate them as a team, which comprehends the clients’ minutest specifications, and work on each of them with perfection. I received a website that has been revamped above the expectations.

It was quite convenient to communicate with the Sparx IT Solutions team. They were available via multiple communication channels, including Skype, PMS, phone calls, etc. I never felt disconnected as they kept me connected throughout the project.

The most impressive things about this company is their ability to coordinate with the client. They worked efficiently and met every specification.

They wonderfully completed my project. If I am to suggest something, then I will ask them to make the project delivery a bit fast.

Overall Score Full marks to the entire team.
    They allocated the best resources, shared project progress and followed each specification.
    I found the pricing quite affordable.
    Throughout the project, Sparx IT Solutions maintained utmost quality.
    I will surely refer Sparx IT Solutions due to their good work.

SEO for Equipment Company

“They offer a bespoke service tailored to our specific needs.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions provides SEO services to a construction equipment company. They create content, build links, and concentrate on a broad swath of keywords to improve site rankings.

Director, Construction Equipment Company

After three months, site traffic has doubled and several important keywords rank in the top ten on Google. Sparx IT Solutions is communicative and responds to inquiries quickly. They made adjustments to meet industry standards and are highly adaptive.

We are a construction equipment company. We inspect and repair all kinds of equipment, supply new equipment and bespoke fabrication for utilities, construction, oil and gas, and other industry types. I'm the business development director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparx IT Solutions?

Our site was quite archaic. We had a new site built, but we wanted a company who could help us optimize it and improve our traffic.

The site was built by a local web developer, but they've done a lot of SEO and on-page optimization. They've built up our links, posted a lot of articles and directories, and added products for us. It’s an ongoing process that will probably take a few years.

I did some initial research on keywords in SEMrush. I gave them my list, and they made some logical changes. We targeted some easily achievable keywords in some instances, and they also concentrated on some of the more competitive ones.

We recently had a change of account managers, and the core team includes another three or four people.

How did you come to work with Sparx IT Solutions?

We considered some UK providers, but the cost was prohibitive. I measured my options for outsource companies, and searched for highly rated agencies in India. Their ranking and their client base were encouraging, and they offered a very good value for the money. We discussed their capabilities at length, and I decided to hire them.

Our expenditure is probably about $14,000 so far. We spend about $2,000 a month on their services.

We started working together a couple of years ago. That engagement lasted a few months, but we took a break for budgetary reasons. We began a new arrangement with them early in 2019, and we plan to use them to a greater extent in the next few years.

I run a keyword tracking campaign on SEMrush, so I can see the monthly progress. Since they restarted with us, our traffic doubled within three months. Most of our keywords perform really well, and some of the main ones have broken the top ten on Google. In terms of e-commerce, we see a marked increase in our business locating through the website as well.

How did Sparx IT Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is very good. I get daily reports from them, and they usually come back to me fairly quickly. They use an online portal, and if there is a wider issue that will take more time, they schedule a call.

If we ever want something done differently, they adapt and learn quite quickly. They offer a bespoke service tailored to our specific needs. The link building they do is very good. I can only speak to the results, which I'm very satisfied with.

Early on, they made some changes to the site without our approval. That was our fault, as we didn't underline how important standards were in our industry. Accuracy and rigor are key, and they adjusted quickly.

There is always room for improvement, but they do quite well.
    I'm willing to recommend them, but I don’t want to give them away to our competition.

SEO for E-Commerce Lingerie Website

"It's great to work with them."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Sparx IT Solutions did SEO for an e-commerce site.

Owner, Lingerie Retailer

The partnership has generated improved organic traffic numbers and boosted sales, while search engine rankings continue to climb. Sparx IT Solutions is a responsive team with a friendly style of work.

I am the owner and CEO of a fashion e-commerce site.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparx IT Solutions?

We hired them to perform SEO for our site.

We wanted to rank higher in search engines and drive more traffic to our website.

I was searching for a web developer and digital marketing company. Initially, I contacted different companies, but most of them hesitated to take my project due to the database demands. However, Sparx IT Solutions came forward to accept the project.

They executed SEO campaigns.

I am solely handling the project from my end and they have SEO experts and content writers to work on it.

It’s been almost four months and they’ve offered improved results in terms of organic traffic and boosted sales. Our rankings are going higher and higher each month.

It's great to work with them. They are very professional and quick to respond when we have any questions.

They went beyond what we expected from them and offered solutions that make our relationship last through the long term.

No, I’m very happy with the results.

Overall Score They did excellent work.
    They resolve issues without a hitch.
    Their pricing meets market standards.
    My results are getting better regularly.
    I would definitely recommend them.