Digital marketing to power up your tech company

Spark something big. Friendly and ambitious, we’re a full-service digital marketing agency in the west end of Toronto that helps growing tech businesses and startups get stellar results online.

Focused on building long-term relationships, our goal is to help you attract more customers, engage more clients, and grow your business with a stand-out website and a smart digital marketing strategy that works.

Services include:

• Custom WordPress web design and development
  • Copywriting and content strategy
  • SEO and SEM
  • Email marketing
  • Hosting, maintenance and support

Contact us today by visiting www.sparkeddigital.ca

2019
Toronto, Canada

Website & Digital Marketing for Pie Company

“I think the professionalism of their approach is the most impressive thing about them.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Sparked Digital fully redesigned the website of a Canadian bakery. The services they provide include photographing products, writing brand content, and advertising on Google and print media.

Toronto, Canada
Anthony Spinley
Owner, North Shore Pies

The newly redesigned website has drawn significantly higher traffic than the previous one and helped increase business for their client. The Sparked Digital Team delivered a holistic process, including cohesive brand presentation and optimization that enables taking advantage of advertising efforts.

I’m the owner of North Shore Pie Company, an independent bakery in Toronto, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparked Digital?

We weren’t gaining a lot of traction, so we needed to overhaul our entire website and start promoting our business more.

Sparked Digital redesigned our website and rewrote all of the content we have there. They’ve helped us start running Google ads in bits and pieces, as well as photograph our products and offer special holiday promotions to increase interest in our business.

We worked directly with Karina (Co-Founder, Sparked Digital) for writing content and Anthony (Co-Founder, Sparked Digital) for paid advertising.

How did you come to work with Sparked Digital?

I knew one of their neighbors from New Zealand and he introduced me to them when I told him what we were looking to do.

We’ve spent around $4,000 in total at this point, not including Google advertising which is around $70 a month.

We started working together in about June 2017 and are continuing to make improvements to the website and advertise together.

They share the statistics on the website with me whenever I ask for them, which our previous developer didn’t do. It’s clear that our traffic has gone up significantly, and you can see the impact of specific promotions that we do, like a big jump after the magazine article we had just before last Christmas, in particular.

Just from a qualitative perspective as well, our website has improved immensely. We’ve received a lot of comments about the way things are written on there. People love the way we present our products and write about them from a narrative perspective, tying each item together with our overall brand.

How did Sparked Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They are really great with project management. Sometimes they come into the office, but for the most part, we communicate through email or text if I really need a quick response. I think they really put in a good effort in that regard.

I think the professionalism of their approach is the most impressive thing about them. They don’t cut things short or cut corners. They’re not going to tell you what will make them the most money — they’ll tell you the right way to do it and they’ll charge you accordingly. It’s extremely refreshing compared to a lot of companies in their space.

There’s nothing that I’ve seen that they should improve. They work really well together.

Just listen to what they have to say. They have experience in the industry that is second to none, so they know and will deliver what is best for your business.

They have really quick turnaround time on everything.
    The value for money was amazing.