SourceSEM

SourceSEM is a digital marketing agency focused on delivering measurable results through technology and data. Our highly experienced team of marketing strategists, creatives, developers, and consultants work together to maximize your profits.

Menlo Park, CA

Web Design & Development for Piano Studio

“Daria and her team work hard to deliver exceptional results."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

SourceSEM provides website design and development, SEO, and online advertising services to grow a piano studio's online presence. They also edit videos and manage a YouTube channel.

Saratoga, California
Emilia Shvarts
Owner, Emilia Piano Studio

The SourceSEM team delivers excellent results, producing a site that attracts a good number of visitors and provides them with the information they need. They are dedicated, responsive, and communicative, offering their ideas to ensure that the website is effective.

I’m the owner of Emilia Piano Studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with SourceSEM?

I needed someone to develop my website, as I wanted to increase my company awareness and get more students.

I supplied them with materials like videos, music recordings, and my ideas of how I wanted the website to look. They put everything together and also gave some expert suggestions. They took me through the whole process and explained what the website can do for my business.

After that, they designed and developed the website. The first version launched within one month, and SourceSEM continued to help me with Google Ads, Nextdoor ads, Yelp, and local targeting through SEO efforts. I also have a YouTube channel that they set up and edited some of the videos for.

I work with Daria (Managing Partner, SourceSEM).

How did you come to work with SourceSEM?

Daria is a colleague of my husband.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The website allows visitors to listen to me and a lot of my students playing. It demonstrates to parents how important music is for children's' development. The site also makes it easier for new students to find me.

The structure of the website is user-friendly, so visitors can find the information they need right away. I have a lot of visitors, which helps me to grow my business. SourceSEM helped me a lot with establishing my business presence in the local community.

How did SourceSEM perform from a project management standpoint?

I speak with Daria every couple of days. I can give them ideas, and they implement them, and if anything needs to be changed, they do it.

Daria and her team work hard to deliver exceptional results.

Daria takes time to listen to my ideas and comes up with creative ways to implement them.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Let them know what you want, and they will execute it. Daria is a very professional person.

Overall Score It has been fantastic.
    She’s very prompt and on top of the project and there are no delays. Her schedule is always open for my needs.
    Her cost is very moderate; I’m getting a very good deal.
    She gives suggestions of her own that are a value-add.
    I refer her all the time.