Digital marketing for great companies.

Something Great is a digital marketing agency with offices in Denver and Vancouver. We help businesses build relationships with their customers. Our main areas of expertise include social media marketing, digital advertising, blogging, and video creation.

We build partnerships with our clients. We believe your success is our success. We put creative thinking and hard work above all else. We listen before we speak, read before we write, and research before we pitch.

If you too believe in quality over quantity, fundamentals over fads, and the return of the thoughtful partner agency - connect with us. Let's build something great together.

2019
Denver, CO
  • 295 E Speer Blvd
    Denver, CO 80203
  • 3628 Piper Avenue
    Burnaby, BC v5a3a9

Rock N Roll Tequila, Recruiter.com, Travel Magazine, American Legend Wheels, Coast Spas, Maupintour, NextTrip.com, Luongo Electric, Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Kinder Morgan, Dolphin Delivery, eXp Realty, The Miami FC.

Rock N Roll Tequila | Social Media Image

Rock N Roll Tequila | Social Media

Rock N Roll Tequila is a tastefully rebellious tequila brand with an iconic guitar-shaped bottle.

Something Great began work with them in September 2019 by overhauling their social media and messaging strategy. Since then, we've successfully upped engagement by as much as 1100% and grown their social profiles by over 20,000 followers and counting.

You can see all our work on their social pages:

Nashoba | Protect The Sacred

Nashoba is a non-profit that uses food-driven experiences to bring cultures together to educated them about Native-American culture.

Something Great produced, shot, directed, and edited this brand piece for Nashoba in December of 2019.

Fitness Video Production for Subscription Workout Program

"The most impressive part is that one person was able to carry out the whole filmmaking process in an efficient manner."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Something Great Marketing made a series of exercise videos for a third-party client. Over the course of four production days, they filmed enough content for a 12-week program and provided stills for the site.

Denver, Colorado
Alejandro Orchilles
Founder, Aon Prestige Media

Something Great Marketing delivered the final videos within a few weeks of the shooting dates, making an impactful impression on the end client. Working well with the in-house team, they were always on the same page and communicated throughout.

I'm the founder of Aon Prestige Media, a video production and photography company based between Denver, Colorado, and Miami, Florida. I produce all sorts of content for large and small brands throughout the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire Something Great Marketing?

We hired Something Great for an exercise series video production for one of our clients, Feroce Fitness.

Our goals were to create a series of exercise videos for their subscription based website. Feroce Fitness' clients log onto their website or app to do daily exercise routines and our role was to create the workout videos from the client's studio.

Something Great was recommended to me by a past colleague who spoke greatly of them. I reached out, they were interested in the project, and then they delivered!

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Upon accepting the project, we sat down to talk about the client's goals, the process of the production, what was important for the videos, lighting, and other logistics.

It was four long shoot days attempting to knock out a whole 12 week program. This also consisted of shooting some still photos for their thumbnails and website. They then helped with the editing process over the following few weeks.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Something Great provided a camera man (Taylor) who was able to carry out the four days of production with lighting, camera, audio, and other equipment in a strategic manner. He and his team also assisted with the editing process.

Within a few weeks of the shooting dates, we were able to successfully deliver all of the content to the client, leaving them with a great lasting impression. They were able to go live with all of the videos and publish on their website for their clients.

It was an incredibly effective workflow between both teams. We were always on the same page and in communication during this project.

The most impressive part is that one person was able to carry out the whole filmmaking process in an efficient manner. Communication was always on point, as well.

Honestly, I cannot think of any areas of improvement for Something Great. Would love to re-hire them again soon.

Social Media Strategy Development for Gaming Company

"The most impressive aspect was how the final execution matched the goals and objectives exactly!"

June - July 2020

Something Great Marketing assisted with creating a social media strategy that kept within brand guidelines. In addition to providing graphic design, they raised project awareness and built a social following.

Vancouver, Canada
Sarah Ribarits
Marketing Manager, Gaming Company

The social campaign resonated well with target audiences, and the final results met all growth goals and objectives. From start to finish, Something Great Marketing was easy to communicate with. That made for a fast overall turnaround.

I am a Marketing Manager currently working within the Entertainment and Gaming industry in Vancouver, British Columbia. I support various company initiatives through marketing tactics, including media planning and advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Something Great Marketing?

Something Great Marketing was hired to assist with developing a social media marketing strategy to support an upcoming initiative. We also required their graphic design services.

From a broad perspective, we wanted Something Great Marketing to curate a social media campaign that spoke to our vision and aligned with our brand guidelines.

Our specific goals for this project were two-fold: first, we wanted to raise awareness of our initiative and achieve a high conversion rate within the campaign; secondly, we wanted to build our audience numbers (new followers). Both of our goals were achieved.

Based on Something Great Marketing's current portfolio and the results achieved for their clients to date, we selected them as the agency on record for this project.

Further to this, Something Great Marketing's creativity, and more importantly, their ability to execute unique and compelling campaigns was a key aspect within the selection process. We wanted a team who could think outside the box.

After we selected Something Great Marketing, we were connected with all team members very quickly to dive into the goals and objectives of the project. The Something Great Marketing team immediately began working through the project and was capable of delivering the final project prior to all initial deadlines.

I worked closely with both principles of the firm, Taylor and Justin.

The campaign resonated extremely well with our target audience! The final campaign matched the goals and objectives exactly as intended. In turn, we saw high-level of engagement on our social media channels and growth in the areas we had highlighted in our discovery session with the Something Great Marketing team.

Extremely effective! From the initial touch base to the final wrap-up, the communication between Something Great Marketing, Justin and Taylor, along with myself was seamless and easy.

Everything communicated to them was taken into consideration and molded into the final project. In turn, this made the turnaround time for the overall project very quick. I was super impressed!

The most impressive aspect was how the final execution matched the goals and objectives exactly! Further, the communication between all parties was awesome. There was no need to repeat any feedback or information. Everything was taken into account from the start.

None that come to find based on the current project.

Overall Score Fantastic agency to work with. Extremely knowledge of digital marketing and professional from start to finish.
    Easy and quick! Very efficient and professional.
    The quality of work was awesome! The outcome was exactly what was envisioned from the start.

Facebook Advertising for Realty Business

"They helped me understand what was going on with my campaign and where my money was going every step of the way."

May 2020

Something Great Marketing formed a PPC strategy, which involved creating multiple Facebook advertising campaigns aimed at local buyers.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Billi Tomlinson
Broker Associate, Exp Realty LLC

The vendor's efforts have resulted in a steady stream of leads, several of which have already become clients. It's been a profitable partnership marked by Something Great Marketing's consistent updates.

I'm a Realtor for eXp Realty in the South Florida area. I focus mainly on helping residential home buyers and sellers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Something Great Marketing?

I am an agent and was looking to start a lead generation campaign to acquire new business. I hired Something Great to have them help me develop a strategy and manage the campaign.

My biggest goal was to bring in business from new contacts - specifically, buyer leads.

A colleague of mine had worked with them before and highly recommended their services. After our initial conversation, I decided to work with them because of their industry expertise.

Something Great helped me devise a strategy to attract new qualified buyer leads. They created multiple Facebook ad campaigns aimed at local buyers and used Facebook's lead form ads to capture their information.

I primarily worked with Justin on setting the strategy and building out the ad campaigns. He relayed my messaging to his team who designed the images/videos for my ads.

I've been getting a steady stream of leads coming in every day and have managed to move several over to become clients. So far it's been a very profitable relationship.

The workflow has been seamless. They got everything up and running quickly and have been able to meet with me as needed. They also kept in touch with me via email for all small updates regarding my campaign that didn't require phone calls.

Really fantastic communication and they helped me understand what was going on with my campaign and where my money was going every step of the way.

Not that I can think of. Everything went as well as I hoped.

Digital Marketing & Branding for Electric Company

“Our overall site traffic has increased, and our online presence is much stronger than before.”

Something Great Marketing takes on numerous digital marketing and branding tasks, including logo design, blog content, and video creation. They manage the Google Ads account and do Facebook marketing.

Burnaby, Canada
Mark Luongo
Owner, Luongo Electric

Something Great Marketing is honest and open, making them a trustworthy partner dedicated to providing excellent service. Their work has resulted in more leads and phone calls, increasing brand awareness. They communicate well and provide regular project updates.

I’m the owner of Luongo Electric, an electrical contracting company. I’m the lead electrician and also manage our marketing, books, and other components of a small business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Something Great Marketing?

I needed a partner to manage our digital marketing in order to build our brand and spread awareness.

Something Great Marketing has worked on numerous design and marketing projects. They created multiple logos, and we iterated on the design until we chose one that’s now our company logo. We worked together on the design for our vans, and they also built our website. Our most current project is a blog for the site and some videos.

For marketing, they manage our Google Ads account and do lead generating Facebook campaigns. I tell them what I want to sell, they ask lots of questions about the service and target audience, and then they take care of all the marketing.

I work with two people. One takes care of the blog content, SEO, and Google Ads, and the other manages the graphic design, videos, photos, and ads.

How did you come to work with Something Great Marketing?

They were a referral.

We spend about $5,000 a month.

We started working together in January 2019, and the partnership is ongoing. We actually worked with the two people when they were at a different firm, though.

Since partnering, I’ve received over 100 phone calls because of Google Ads and another 20 leads a month from our Facebook campaign. Our overall site traffic has increased, and our online presence is much stronger than before.

How did Something Great Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They meet every deadline and keep me informed about project progress every step of the way. They’re incredibly easy to work with, and we use email, Google Docs, phone, text, and FaceTime to communicate. We plan on using Basecamp soon.

They’re open and honest, never taking advantage of the fact that I don’t know much about digital marketing. They’ve never made any false promises. I trust them fully, and their work is amazing.

I can’t think of any ways they could improve.

Do your research on how Something Great Marketing could help you, and then hire them. They’ll ask lots of questions about what you want to accomplish, so make sure you know your target audience, what you want to sell, and how you want to reach out.

They've never missed a deadline.
    They could charge me more, if they wanted.
    I recommend them to everyone.

Digital Marketing & Content Support for Pipeline Transportation Company

"Their commitment to producing exceptional work and achieving success were valuable assets."

Jan. - June 2017

Something Great Marketing managed efforts aimed to improve online reach and message retention. They supported social media campaigns and redesigned existing and future content.

Vancouver, Canada
Amanda Ribeiro
Public Awareness Advisor, Kinder Morgan Canada

The business saw a jump in engagement online and its overall reach within the market has improved. Audiences are comprehending and remembering content more frequently since the engagement. As a partner, Something Great Marketing’s dedication supplemented their expert skill set.

I’m the public awareness advisor of Kinder Morgan Canada. My main responsibility was to communicate pipeline safety and damage prevention information to key stakeholders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Something Great Marketing?

We conducted a focus group to measure how our stakeholders were receiving our messaging, and we found that our online engagement was performing poorly. We hired Something Great Marketing to help us increase our reach and redesign all of our marketing and communication materials.

Our overall goal was to strengthen our efforts toward pipeline safety and improve our stakeholders’ knowledge of damage prevention. We wanted our content to be more easily digestible for our targeted audience.

After getting recommendations from others in our industry, our procurement department found Something Great Marketing. We felt they really took the time to understand our needs.

Something Great Marketing redesigned our communication and marketing materials. They also helped us run a social media campaign to promote an event focusing on safety.

Justin (Founder, Something Great Marketing) primarily ran our social media campaign while Tayor (Founder, Something Great Marketing) helped with the design efforts.

Engagement on our social media account significantly increased when we were running the campaigns. We felt confident in our marketing materials and they were much stronger than others in our industry. We conducted a survey based on the new deliverables and saw our numbers of message retention had improved. Our team continually receives positive feedback on the work from both industry insiders and external stakeholders.

Justin and Taylor were both a pleasure to work with. They were accessible and ensured they understood our objectives throughout the project. They delivered a final product that exceeded our expectations because of their communicative nature throughout the project.

Their commitment to producing exceptional work and achieving success were valuable assets. I could tell they cared about delivering materials that they were proud of.

I can’t think of any area for improvement.