ATL APP, WEB & SEO EXPERTS

SolutionBuilt is a website and mobile app development company located in Atlanta, GA. Our agency provides both iOS and android app design, development, and maintenance services. Our staff is experienced in the development of cross-platform applications for web and mobile users. We design and develop mobile apps to extend your message on Apple and Android handheld, tablet and wearable devices.

We create apps that can be used privately in the enterprise or publicly available in iTunes and Google Play stores. Our agency is your one-stop-shop to fulfill all your design, development and marketing needs. Your complete satisfaction with our mobile, web and SEO services is paramount to our success. We look forward to working with you!

2004
Atlanta, GA
  • 1100 Peachtree Street, Suite 200
    Atlanta, GA 30309
  • 319 Altanta St Ste 200
    Marietta, GA 30060

Some of our key clients include Arthritis Foundation, Buckhead Life Restaurant Groups, Gannet, Georgia Public Broadcasting, and TeleMed, Check out our Portfolio: Mobile AppsWebsites

SEO for a Window Tinting Company

"In terms of search engine marketing, we’re the number one window tinting company in Atlanta."

2006 - Ongoing

SolutionBuilt provides SEO and SEM services and AdWords campaigns. They handle social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Chris Deluca
Owner, All Pro Window Tinting

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. Communication is occasionally opaque, but efficiency and quality of work generally win the day.

I’m the owner of All Pro Window Tinting in Atlanta, GA.

What challenge were you trying to address with SolutionBuilt?

I needed help with marketing and getting my name out to potential customers in Atlanta.

They primarily do SEO to promote my company. They make sure that I'm found by people everywhere in the city. They do research on what my competition is doing, and then we work together to determine what will work best for the market. They also help me with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

My main contact is Matt (president, SolutionBuilt). I also work with their client services manager and their creative director.

How did you come to work with SolutionBuilt?

I found SolutionBuilt online when I was looking for a marketing firm. They’re located about five miles down the road, which is very convenient. I called them up and asked what they could do to make me more visible, and I liked their answer.

I spend about $20,000 a year so in total it’s probably been just under $200,000.

We started working together in 2006 and the engagement is ongoing.

In terms of search engine marketing, we’re the number one window tinting company in Atlanta. They've done a good job in making sure we stay in the number 1 or 2 position for our key organic search terms and Google AdWords. I’m very pleased with the way they make sure we stay on top. All of the marketing work they do for us is high quality, which conveys to customers that we are a high-end company.

How did SolutionBuilt perform from a project management standpoint?

They do well in making sure things are done on time. They share the campaign analytics with me on a monthly basis. If something isn’t working, they’re good about going in and making changes to our campaigns. They stay on top of all of that for me. Based on the call volume we get, I've never had to question their methods. I talk with them on a daily or weekly basis depending on what we have going on. Once every six months we get together for an in-person meeting.

Their ability to consistently keep me on top is impressive. I've gotten to know everybody there over the years; it’s definitely a great company to work with.

Their communication could be more open depending on the issue we're dealing with, but no major complaints.

Trust them. They really know what they're doing with online marketing. They’ll walk you through it so that you understand that you’re not getting duped or overcharged.

Overall Score I've had a good experience with everyone there.

Hybrid Mobile App Dev for Local Public Broadcasting Network

"There was never a time when I felt like they couldn't handle what we were requesting."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

SolutionBuilt created an app from scratch that improved on a previous version. The new solution is a hybrid app which features push notifications, multi-source data aggregation, and a bracket-display mode.

Atlanta, Georgia
Director of Digital Media, Public Broadcasting Network

The Android expansion has captured new users and de-centralized data uploading has improved loading times. SolutionBuilt is a consistent communicator and inspires confidence, based on their experience and constant progress updates. Their flexible style lets them adapt to varying requirements.

I’m the Director of Digital Media for a public broadcasting network. We mostly create TV and radio productions, but we also have digital properties like textbooks, virtual field trips, and audio and video series for kids in the classroom.

What challenge were you trying to address with SolutionBuilt?

We had an iPhone app that was part of our high school football coverage that we needed to update. It had been built in-house and was only available on the iPhone, so we needed to expand it to other platforms.

SolutionBuilt created a whole new hybrid app based off of the one we already had. After the initial discovery phase where we laid out our requirements, they planned out how they would gather sports data from different sources and make it all available on multiple platforms. They’re also incorporating a bracket display, which we haven’t had before. We’ve sent them mockups at this stage and we’re confident it’s going to look great. They also integrated push notifications, which is new for us.

They don’t do any marketing for us, but they do perform ongoing maintenance, so if there are any issues or any updates that come along – either with the plugins they use or the actual OS –they’ll handle those for us. Our app is unique in that we have a busy season from August through December, when high school football is going on, but after that, the app is mostly dormant. It’s in these months that we do updates and maintenance.

We worked with one developer.

How did you come to work with SolutionBuilt?

We were looking for app companies in the Atlanta area and we found them through an Internet search. The scope of their previous work looked very good, and their knowledge of the pros and cons of going hybrid versus not was impressive. We also liked the level of engagement we saw from them in early phases.

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since February 2017.

We're on a whole other platform now, so every Android app user is thanks to them. The way the app downloads school information from our website is a lot better than it used to be. It used to be in one big file, but, now that it's split into multiple, data loading times are much faster.

We're thoroughly pleased with the app and it works exactly like we expect it to. It's driving the direction of a lot of the other apps throughout our company. It’s been really eye-opening to see what they’re capable of doing.

How did SolutionBuilt perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated very well via email, and they were very responsive to issues that were brought up – whether it was in the design process or the technical process, when they were actually building out the app. There was never a time when I felt like they couldn't handle what we were requesting.

We used project management software on the initial build, but now that we’re just doing updates, we’re not using anything. Even during the down times when they’re doing maintenance, they’ll reach out every month to let us know exactly what they did and why they did it. I don't even have to nudge them - anytime I have to ask something or have questions about something, they’ll take care of us. They’ll either explain how to do it, step-by-step, or will handle it for us, if that’s what we want. They don’t push things off on me or try to take control. They give me options.

They're very communicative and they live up to what they say they can do.

I'm sure everyone's got room for improvement, but, I've been impressed with what they've done so far.

They do such a great job, so just know what you want going in, and be sure you can articulate it. As long as you know what you want, they’ll make it for you.

They've never missed a deadline for us.
    You get what you pay for.
    They produce great work, and it's exactly what we're looking for.

App Dev for Telemedicine Company

"They have a great entrepreneurial spirit that is coupled with an understanding that they need to generate revenue."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

SolutionBuilt developed an iOS and Android app for a medical telecommunications company. The app is HIPAA compliant and integrates multiple in-house systems. Updates are delivered as necessary.

Wise, Virginia
Wilbur Williams
EVP, TeleMed

Since launch, user growth has increased from 11%–22% to over 14,000 users with a user retention rate of 91%. SolutionBuilt’s entrepreneurial spirit and reasonable price point have stood out, helping this six-year relationship continue to be a success.

I am the EVP of TeleMed. We are a medical only answering service for doctors, dentists, and medical groups during and after business hours.

What challenge were you trying to address with SolutionBuilt?

We had tried to develop a smartphone app in-house that turned out horribly, so I began a search for local app developers and decided to hire SolutionBuilt.

Our business takes messages on behalf of medical professionals and then relays them back to the doctors. SolutionBuilt was able to develop an application for iOS and Android to compliment our phone, text, and pager services. The apps are completely integrated with three or four in-house systems including our customer database and follow-up system. The app is HIPAA compliant and extremely protected to safeguard from intrusion and hacking.

SolutionBuilt continues to make sure the app is updated to function on new iPhone and Android operating systems, and they also work on bi-annual updates done in response to user feedback. In addition to all of that, they also handle SEO for our website and a large share of our marketing.

We primarily work with a project manager and two developers, but have also spoken with the owner multiple times.

How did you come to work with SolutionBuilt?

I found them through an online search for local iOS app developers.

We have spent around $350,000.

We have been working together since 2012.

Since we launched the app, we have grown to over 14,000 active users with a growth rate that increased from 11%–22%. Additionally, we hired a third party to measure our customer retention rate, which came out to 91%. I also priced hiring in-house developers to take over for SolutionBuilt, and found it would cost three times the amount to deliver what they have in total.

How did SolutionBuilt perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been wonderful to work with. They have their own project management system, and they are great at communicating and responding to us as needed.

They have a great entrepreneurial spirit that is coupled with an understanding that they need to generate revenue. That has created a nice match of outside the box thinking without them attempting to sell soft dollar items that lack a direct revenue-generating component.

Although it is risky, they could hire more people to grow even more. They are a very talented group, and I think that they could spread into other areas if they wanted to.

Ongoing Website Dev for Travel Baseball Aggregator

"There’s seemingly no area or part of the project that they haven’t been able to find a solution for."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

SolutionBuilt created a website from scratch, handling all aspects of development including database integration, SEO, security, and generating user forums. They now provide ongoing development support.

Marietta, Georgia.
Chris Guinther
Founder/Owner, Travel Baseball Central

The website has handled scaling up and an expanded set of demands well. SolutionBuilt instituted a streamlined communication process and has a passion for problem-solving. Although they could expand their team, their innovation and flexibility has been on display from start to finish.

I’m the founder and owner of Travel Baseball Central. We’re a site that organizes national baseball information into one spot to help parents, players, coaches, and everyone involved in the youth baseball industry find and share information about teams, tryouts, tournaments, fields, coaches, players, forums, academies, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire SolutionBuilt?

I needed help with everything from design and consultation to creation and on-going maintenance.

I was attempting to centralize information about youth travel baseball into one spot, to help everyone involved find and share the information they need. Over time the site will attempt to monetize user information.

A basic web search lead us to them initially.

They created our whole website, from end-to-end, starting with design, and evolving into coding/creation, and SEO. Specifically, they developed a database, email and security capabilities, and user forums. They’ve also consulted on our solutions and goals for the site.

Our project is fairly complex and utilizes a variety of personnel at SolutionBuilt, but I work most closely with the owner and lead developer.

The end product says it all. Our business is our website. The project has spanned three years now and is successfully growing and ramping to become the go-to travel baseball information solution in the US.

I work through the owner and developer on everything from design and creation, to modification and consultation. The team is easy to reach and work with.

I love that they’re flexible and have the ability to modify on the fly. They’re laid back, accessible, and can communicate quickly and regularly. They understand what we’re trying to do and are helpful in creating solutions that will help us reach our goals, throughout the project. There’s seemingly no area or part of the project that they haven’t been able to find a solution for.

They’re operating at full capacity at times, so instituting too many large changes/requests, such as those that require more than 10 hours, may take some waiting, but usually not more than a week or two. Expanding their staff may help. They’ve been able to fix/modify our site quickly whenever there is an urgent problem or need though.

Overall Score They provide an end-to-end solution in one spot. they’re easy to work with and they can do it all. Why would I go somewhere else?
    They’re very flexible, willing to move on urgent issues, and easy to communicate with.
    Given their ability to fix, solve, and create everything we've needed, they’re worth the cost.
    We have a tremendous website that meets our needs, and our customers are growing quickly. I’m very satisfied.
    Of course, I'd refer them.