We Craft Web & Mobile Experiences

We craft digital experiences through design and software development.

For more than 14 years, SOLID has been delivering digital solutions for some of the largest companies in the world, winning awards and acclaim side-by-side with creative businesses and top-tier professionals.

With our deep expertise in the digital world and a knack for crafting great experiences, we help our clients to achieve their goals by placing our minds within their business context.

You can see more about us accessing https://www.solidsolutions.io/deck_presentation.pdf

New York City, NY
  • 244 Madison Ave
    New York City, NY
  • Rua Alexandre Dumas 1711
    Sao Paulo, SP
    Brazil

SOLID has been delivering digital solutions for some of the largest companies in the world like Unilever, Pepsico, HP - Hewlett Packard, KIA Motors, Citroën, San Francisco Public Library, Campus Party, and many other great companies that we love to partner.

Let SOLID helps your company to succeed in the digital world, building a great digital experience.

Pennies to Plans - San Francisco Public Library

ABOUT THE PROJECT

It’s time to get your finances in order the easy way. Following five modules, users can learn the financial essentials about budgeting, saving, credit, insurance, and retirement.

• Client: San Francisco Public Library
  • Campaign: "Pennies to Plans"
  • Agency: Reid Sheehan Latimer+Crew
  • Executive Producer: Ben Latimer and Ed Akiyama
  • Digital Production Company: SOLID
  • Illustrations: Henrique Tramontina

THE CHALLENGE

San Francisco Public Library launches an all-purpose friendly web application with accessibility capabilities to work...

HP - Print for Help

ABOUT THE PROJECT

Brazil has an alarming rate of missing people, and according to this IPS report, 15 people a day disappear in capital Rio de Janeiro alone. NGO Mães da Sé reports 200,000 people are reported missing in Brazil every year. Mães da Sé shares in the campaign video that it has helped find 4,232 people during its 19 years in operation. The NGO aims to provide assistance to affected families and to mothers in particular who have to cope with missing children.

Award Winning project including 3 Cannes Lions, Print for Help was created by FCB Brazil and proudly produced by Delica Digital creating the films and SOLID building the technology.

SOME RESULTS

Direct Impact over 1MM HP customers that owned ePrint devices

The Platform was responsible for a 43% increase in visits to ePrint devices...

Goodwill Frames

A website dedicated to raising donations for dental health care, benefitting hundreds of children. Each donation transforms a frame, and each frame represents a life that the visitor can transform.

Original Bank

Original is a 100 % digital bank based in Brazil. The Institutional website was designed and developed specifically to deliver a great experience to their users.

Comércio Regional Platform

ABOUT THE PROJECT

In Brazil, out of the largest cities like Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, dozens of millions of people need to put a lot of efforts to find products and promo prices over your local retail market. Respectively the retailers have no good options to share your offerings and best products to the consumers. Just a Facebook and Instagram account is not enough, especially because these platforms aren't made for buy-sell things.

FEATURED

• Payment Gateway Integration
  • Infrastructure AWS
  • Mobile Apps Android and iOS

Delica Films

Delica Films is a film production company based in Sao Paulo - Brazil. The site features highly customized site navigation to help reinforce Delica’s unique positioning.​

Shopify Customization for Design Company

"The client had a great experience and saw the desired results."

May - Jun. 2018

SOLID customized a Shopify e-commerce website. The site allowed users to create regular or wholesale accounts and distributed a variety of emails to different subscribers.

Nebraska, United States
Owner, Design Company

The new website streamlined workflows and secured user information. Delivering an impressive product after an effortless process helped preserve a valuable client relationship. SOLID clearly outlined their workflow, asked intelligent questions, and displayed their extensive knowledge of development.

I am the owner of a creative services business that designs websites and other materials.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLID?

One of our clients operates a Shopify e-commerce site. We coded most of the HTML and CSS, and created most of the designs, but the client wanted more specific functionalities. I knew about SOLID, so I reached out to them for help and took care of it.

The client had a list of specs for the site. They wanted to receive certain types of notifications based on each form that was submitted. They wanted some forms on the site to behave in unconventional ways.

For example, Shopify allows people to create accounts out-of-the-box, but the client wanted users to have either wholesale or regular user accounts. This would provide additional information fields to the wholesale users. The client also wanted users to receive different types of email notifications for regular or wholesale signups.

How did you come to work with SOLID?

We were members of the same Facebook group, and I’d seen some of the work SOLID posted. I was impressed by it, and I had a couple of conversations with them. They seemed eager to help and knowledgeable about what they were doing. When the client had a problem, they were on my shortlist.

We spent around $4,000 on their work.

We started working with SOLID in late May or early June 2018. The project was completed in about two weeks.

Most importantly, I had a satisfied client. I was the main point of contact throughout this project, acting as the conduit between SOLID and the client. We’ve worked with this client for a long time, we have a great relationship with them, and I hoped to do business with them in coming years. It was important to me that they were satisfied with the entire process and the result.

The client had a great experience and saw the desired results. The website became a lot easier for them to use, and fewer user details fell through the cracks when compared to their previous manual process. That was probably the biggest win.

How did SOLID perform from a project management standpoint?

I never had any questions about the process or schedule. They adhered to the timeline they set, and I always knew where I stood. If they ever needed anything from me, they communicated it. Everything was very clear, and I had no complaints. We used phone, email, and videoconferences for communication.

They asked a lot of great questions outside of my area of expertise. I’m in the creative services business, and I leave the in-depth field knowledge to developers. SOLID asked me about things I hadn’t considered and explained concepts in layman’s terms. They showed knowledge of the backend QA and made any changes we requested.

SOLID is like every other developer: it’s important that they clearly understand the client’s goals. They need access to credentials and assets to complete their tasks.

For the sake of time and efficiency, prepare everything you can in advance. Have a clear vision of what you’re trying to accomplish, but be open to alternatives. I thought that features would be best created in a certain way, but SOLID had the expertise to recommend more sensible solutions. You're hiring experts, so leverage them.