Top Polish IT Experts

SoftwareHut provides top Polish IT Experts.

It's is a very fast growing software development house founded in June 2015. We design, customize and develop professional IT systems, LIMS, SCM and mobile apps, which are presented to our customers with the most friendly and easy to use interface. Our head office is located in Bialystok. We are actively engaged in creating an integrated community of developers in our city, we enthusiastically support the initiative of local groups.

Bialystok, Poland
  • Softwarehut Stockholm
    Sweden
    +46 8 519 72 154

App Development For Supply Chain Management Company

"They're a solid, good company."

2010 - Ongoing

SoftwareHut provided supplementary development resources for a startup.  The team built a website and a mobile app for the Android and iOS platforms.

Matt Zaleski
CEO, Procurence

The website and apps perform well in prelimary tests and meet all initial requirements. SoftwareHut's diverse technical skills and personalized approach have established them as a solid long-term partner.

Procurence deals with supply chain risk management and supply management solutions.

I'm the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SoftwareHut?

We're a very atypical startup. We haven't hired any programmers in-house. All of our programming has been through partners to make us flexible in case something happens to us. We can react to the business environment by either increasing or decreasing the number of programmers that we use. That's number one.

Number two, it's good for our clients to know that we have additional resources to show that we are a stable company as well. If you have a large international corporation, they treat you differently from when you have five people in a garage doing the programming for us.

We're doing a mobile app together – basically a mobile version of our applications fully from scratch. The rest of the work is outsourcing the programming services. SoftwareHut built our website and developed our mobile app for Android and iOS at the same time.

How did you come to work with SoftwareHut?

The owner and CEO of SoftwareHut used to be our first project manager at a different company before he set up SoftwareHut. We've known each other since 2010 and have been working together since 2010.

We began working together directly after SoftwareHut was split up. Our projects are ongoing. We consider SoftwareHut a part of our team, I've never had a hands-off relationship with them. Our relationship is more ambiguous. It's not as if we give them specifications, and they sit down and do the specifications. They can work with fuzzier requirements. We give them guidelines, and they sit down with my team to develop the specifications up front together with us.

I'm very happy with them. It's in too early a stage for our customers to see our work. We're doing multiple prototype stages. The first was a proof of concept to make sure it actually works. We're now in the next round where we've done the first checks. Now, we're doing the back-end. The next round is doing the rest of the front-end development.

How did SoftwareHut perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a project manager on their side that deals with the coordination within their team. He's the man responsible for doing status reports for me. He also takes part in our daily calls.

What distinguishes SoftwareHut from other providers?

I have a bit of a skewed perspective because I know the owner of the company. Obviously, we have a good personal relationship. Seeing him with his other clients, he has the same approach to the other clients that he does with me. I don't have any other comparisons. They're a solid, good company. Maybe it's just my luck, but I've never had a bad experience with IT [information technology] companies.

Is there anything SoftwareHut could have improved or done differently?

No, not at the moment. I'm very happy.

Overall Score We have no issues.
    I don’t set them particular deadlines at the moment. It’s not the way I work.
    They’re not the cheapest. There are cheaper versions, but they also deliver high quality.
    They are very good. There are no issues or bugs coming from their side.
    I’ve done so multiple times.

Staffing Engagement for Application Integration

"SoftwareHut has advised me many times on what technology to use and the advantages to each. I appreciate that very much."

SoftwareHut provided a lead programmer and tester to supplement the integration of a laboratory information system using Microsoft Navision and Lynx. They also helped with website development.

Owner, Software Company

SoftwareHut is commended for their adherence to deadlines and knowledge of the latest technologies. The highlight of the engagement was SoftwareHut's ability to remain within budget despite changing requirements from the client.

My company develops software and provides IT [information technology] consultancy and legal advice to companies who participate in tenders in Poland.

I'm the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SoftwareHut?

We had a contract come in for the delivery of a laboratory information management system in a very big research and development company. We needed programmers and testers because the task was too big for the amount of people I had in my company.

We began with an analysis phase of the customer requirements, then moved into design, building, and implementing the system. SoftwareHut has been involved in all phases of the project cycle. We have our own project manager, but they provided a lead programmer and lead tester. We used them mostly in the analysis stage to ask proper questions of the customer because they were requesting very fast implementation of the system. They had funding from the European Union and, thus, did not have a lot of time for finalizing the details.

SoftwareHut developed some parts of the application because the customer needed it to integrate with their ERP [enterprise resource planning] system. They asked that we integrated their Microsoft Navision system with our Lynx system in order to keep track of inventory and HR functions in the same place. SoftwareHut developed part of the website and helped with the integrations, which is a very difficult part of the implementation.

How did you come to work with SoftwareHut?

I found them by looking through the Internet. In Poland, there are many software houses, but we chose SoftwareHut because we had heard good things about their high-level specialists. I saw them make a presentation once at a Microsoft conference and was impressed. The price was also important for us. Eastern Poland, where they are located is almost half the price of developers in Warsaw.

It was at least €200,000 [approximately $220,000].

The selection process was long, we began looking in September 2014, but didn't sign a contract with SoftwareHut until June 2015 because it took a little bit of time to agree on the concept and so on.

They performed their job very well, but another important factor is how they handled our contract agreement. We had a fixed-price contract with cost and requirements predetermined, but the customer ended up changing some requirements, which forced us to negotiate in good faith. SoftwareHut was able to keep the original price through these negotiations and even during implementation when the customer asked to make modifications. They were very flexible for us. It was important for me that they didn't keep to every single point in our contract. They were supportive during the negotiation process with the customer.

How did SoftwareHut perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well and everything was on time. We had many discussions and, sometimes, we had to work in the night, but the schedule was kept because the customer's deadline had to be met. They performed very well.

What distinguishes SoftwareHut from other providers?

It's very important to me that they know the latest technologies because I am not as savvy as I used to be. SoftwareHut has advised me many times on what technology to use and the advantages to each. I appreciate that very much.

Is there anything SoftwareHut could have improved or done differently?

They normally work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and it was sometimes difficult to get them to work a little bit overtime. The most important thing is that they delivered on time, but maybe they should be a little bit more flexible. Of course, it's difficult to demand such thing because they are working a normal schedule. It's the law, and that's it, but sometimes they could be more flexible. Otherwise, they are very professional and deliver on time, so I cannot complain.

Overall Score It’s been a very good experience. I continue to work with them, so if I wasn’t satisfied, I would stop cooperation.
    They made deadlines as they promised, so it was no problem.
    The cost is very good.
    They deliver on time always. The final milestone deadlines they kept 100 percent, so I cannot complain.
    I will refer them to my colleagues if I don’t need them anymore.

Development for Choreography App

"There were never any problems because SoftwareHut was extremely easy to communicate with and very open-minded."

The client is a small organization that endeavored to create a website with a collection of choreography dance video tutorials. They engaged with a company that later became part of SoftwareHut to create the code and user interface design. They also wrote all the PHP and HTML as well as built a payment mechanism into the platform.

Marta Rogalewska
Project Manager at FairPlayAcademy.com

The client enjoyed their partnership with SoftwareHut and appreciated how flexible and accommodating they were. Within the first week of launching, the platform has been purchased in countries from around the world. The client foresees great success and recommends SoftwareHut to others.

I work in a small organization that has recently created FairPlayAcademy.com, which is a website with a VOD [video-on-demand] system that contains choreography dance video tutorials.

I was the main project manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SoftwareHut?

We needed help creating the visual aspect of this project and, more specifically, the user experience design. I came to this organization and we recruited a company, which has since been sold to SoftwareHut. We had no experience selling this kind of content, so they had to convince us to do it with them. We needed to trust them, and it was a close cooperation between the two of us. We worked on the business model while they worked on the development.

They provided graphic designs for the whole user interface and front end of the platform. Besides that, they created the whole backstage CMS [content management system] and platform to manage the tutorials. We had to connect our services with Vimeo, which is what we're based on. They also had to create another layout for Vimeo that allows the users to switch between eight counts of choreography. They were also responsible for all of the PHP and HTML. They also had to create a payment system and all the mechanisms necessary to make it possible to buy the tutorial and subscribe for lessons. The whole application had to be both mobile- and desktop-friendly.

How did you come to work with SoftwareHut?

I personally knew the project manager of the previous company before they became SoftwareHut. After conducting some tests and doing some small jobs, we decided to continue with them. It was also convenient because they are based in the same city as us.

The project began in autumn 2014 but, because we have several projects going on, we delayed it a little bit. We finished the development in March of this year [2016] and launched the product in April. We are testing the project on the market and will probably need to make some adjustments after we get an idea of what people like and don't like about it. These are the early after-launch observations.

It's hard to say if it's a success or not yet because we just launched and haven't started marketing it yet. We are very proud of the positive feedback we've received. People are complimenting how clear and easy to use the design is, which is nice. That's also a great compliment to our developers and designers.

In the first week after launching, we had purchases coming in from Hong Kong, the United States, and all around the world. Of course, it's not massively selling, but it's growing fast, and we strongly believe it will only continue to grow with the impact of a marketing campaign.

How did SoftwareHut perform from a project management standpoint?

There were two project managers on the project. I was one from the client side, and there was someone on the agency side, which is not quite typical. There were never any problems because SoftwareHut was extremely easy to communicate with and very open-minded. Even if something went wrong, he was always ready to hear my opinion and was always solution-seeking. We didn't have any problems with project management.

What distinguishes SoftwareHut from other providers?

I can only talk about the people that I worked with before they became SoftwareHut, but they were great, and we are very pleased with the work. I'm looking forward to working with the wider team, but I can only speak about the people involved in my project. It was a nice team, and they were good.

Is there anything SoftwareHut could have improved or done differently?

No. Nothing comes to my mind now.

There were some issues with this, but they weren’t so bad.
    We receiced good value for the money. We didn’t have much of budget for this project, and we could talk about it with them, which was nice.
    It’s only 4.5 because I’m not easy with giving a 5.

Internal App Development for Silicon Startup

"There are agencies that do not interact much with the client, but SoftwareHut is exactly opposite. They are very open, they are very proactive, and that was perfect for us."

SoftwareHut developed internal software that allows the client's customer support agents to engage with users faster and more frequently.

Silicon Valley, California
CEO, Proactive Shopping Startup

Users of the internal software are very excited to have such a responsive and intuitive product. The SoftwareHut engineers provided very high-quality code and were extremely flexible, even working during weekends and holidays to meet project deadlines.

I am the CEO and co-founder of a startup in Silicon Valley that is focusing on proactive shopping technology. We have two products. The first product is a mobile ordering and payment application for restaurants that is leveraging iBeacon technology. Our second product, which we recently launched, is an expert shopping app for new parents recommending them baby products based on the context of their families.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SoftwareHut?

We started engaging SoftwareHut in late 2015 because we needed to develop internal software for our newest product to allow our agents and customer support to engage with users.

SoftwareHut developed our apps using the AngularJS application. Back-end development was done on our side, so we provided them with all the APIs [application programming interfaces] required. A lot of information was sent through WebSockets instead of REST API. We've had a great collaboration with them.

How did you come to work with SoftwareHut?

I don't fully remember. They either found us because they knew we were looking for a company and they sent us a message, or it was because they are from Poland, and we have an office in Poland. Either way, they reached out to us, and it went from there.

We started building a prototype with them and, because the work was really well done, we decided that we wanted to evolve the project into something bigger. We've been working very closely with them since then, and we are still happily working with them.

Both of the products they have created for us are fully launched, but we continue to evolve and add more features. We plan to continue collaborating with them on the app for the foreseeable future.

If one of our customer support representatives or agents sees a particular issue or has a feature request, it will either go directly to their engineering team or to one of our designers who will push it to them. Within 24-48 hours the change is live and made available to the team. That has really made everyone super excited.

How did SoftwareHut perform from a project management standpoint?

As good as they could have. What was interesting for us in working with them was the frequency of our conversation with the two engineers we work with. They were so highly involved in our team as regular members, which was crucial for us as a startup. We would connect multiple times a day over Skype, Slack messaging, and so on. Their close integration with our team allowed us to really go at the speed that we did. They were extremely fast.

Because we were working with them so closely, I think part of the project management was done by us, but everything that was done on their end was as good as it could be. They always made deadlines or even delivered early. They were working and pushing stuff over winter holidays so we can make our deadlines.

What distinguishes SoftwareHut from other providers?

Providing a very high quality of code is definitely one component. For startups in particular, it’s very important to work closely with the engineering team that’s in place. Usually startups will have a couple of front-end developers in house and maybe a back end person. Most of the time they decide to outsource some of the more minor components that aren’t at the core of the company. However, these smaller components are very important to the business, so it’s crucial to communicate with the core team.

There are agencies that are a little more closed and do not interact much with the client, but SoftwareHut is exactly opposite. They are very open, they are very proactive, and that was perfect for us because that is the only way that we could engage with an agency.

Is there anything SoftwareHut could have improved or done differently?

Not really, otherwise we wouldn’t have been working with them anymore, and we are happily working with them. Everything has been excellent, and whenever there are things that are not the way we want, it’s usually a miscommunication. Our great communication allows for any issue to be solved immediately.

Overall Score Our collaboration was outstanding.
    Nobody has ever arrived late for a meeting. They have also made very big sacrifices even during the holidays to be available, including the weekends.
    They’re very fairly priced. There are probably even cheaper options you can find in Europe, but they would not deliver at this speed and quality.
    All the code that they have delivered matches the standards we are looking for, and we have high engineering standards.
    Everything went well. Of course, I would recommend them.

Outsourced Web Development for Digital Agency

"We started with a small project and were very satisfied, so we gave them a few more... It's fun to work with Softwarehut."

A digital agency needed to supplement their staff to develop a website for one of their clients. Softwarehut was given a smaller project initially, and after performing well, they were brought on for the development project.

Nico Pätzel
Product Manager, Digital Agency

Softwarehut developed a quality site and achieved high customer satisfaction. The client enjoys working with Softwarehut because they are fun and great at communicating. They are very cost effective and are recommended to others.

I am a project manager at a digital agency. We design, plan, and develop websites, apps, and social media strategies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SoftwareHut?

We needed to outsource the development of a website for a client because we didn't have enough bandwidth to handle the project at the time.

We provided the layouts and designs, and allowed them to choose the CMS [content management system]. They did all the technical pieces of the project. They programmed, wrote the code, and did the front-end and back-end development.

How did you come to work with SoftwareHut?

We did some research and found them, and asked if they wanted to undertake our project. We started with a small project and were very satisfied, so we gave them a few more.

I think, right now, it's still less than $10,000.

We began working with them in October 2015 and have worked with them on three projects. Right now, they are the first program partner we ask if we need someone to program something for us. We work with them once a month.

We don't have any measurements other than the satisfaction of our clients, which has been high.

How did SoftwareHut perform from a project management standpoint?

They are really good, I like to work with them. Their communication is great. Deadlines are OK – they have missed one or two, but it's not that terrible.

What distinguishes SoftwareHut from other providers?

I like my contact there. It's fun to work with SoftwareHut.

Is there anything SoftwareHut could have improved or done differently?

No – not really. After every project, we write a little bit or have a conversation about what they or we could do better, but it's never that much. We're happy.

Overall Score – There's always something we can do better together.
    – They're quick but, sometimes, they missed one or two deadlines.
    – They're cheap and fast.
    – They did everything we wanted but, sometimes, it would be nice if they could ask us for feedback along the way.
    – I would totally do that.

Web Design for Polish NGO

"Lemontea is small but has an extraordinary team of programmers, designers and managers. They are flexible, and are always ready to adjust to the needs of their business partner."

2011 - 2013

Lemontea assisted the client in the creation of their online service for uploading files, adding metadata, and searching for uploaded files.

Białystok Area, Poland
Piotr Jać
VP of Board, Stowarzyszenie Kreatywne Podlasie

Lemontea delivered high quality work and contributed to a successful and popular online service. The agency is recognized for their great communication, flexibility, and technologically skilled team. Lemontea is highly recommended to others

Please give me a brief description of your company.

We are called Stowarzyszenie Kreatywne Podlasie [Creative Podlasie Association]. We are a regional NGO operating in north-eastern Poland. Our main fields of interest are civic, educational, cultural and sport projects organized in the region called Podlaskie Voivodship. We have operated since 2008 as a legal organization. We are fully operational in terms of Polish and European law. Our team consists of about 20 people, but most of them are volunteers. There are 3 people on the board and we’re the most active part of the organization. The board is the core of the association – we create projects, we run the open-space office in Białystok, and we deal with all the formal matters.

What is your role at the company?

I’m Vice President of the association. My tasks are connected with all the projects run by the NGO, as well as with back office activities, such as the legal and financial operations of the association. I’m a lawyer, so most of what I do is connected with paperwork and the workflow of documents.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached Lemontea?

Since 2010, we’ve been running a project financed by Polish Ministry of Labour and Social Policy from the so-called Civic Initiatives Fund. The name of the project is “Save for the Future”. Its main goal was to create a free online service allowing citizens to upload and share their digitized photos, movies, documents and other files, basically digitizing activities. For example, if you have an old photo from an album of your grandfather, and he can still tell you the story behind the photo, you may scan and upload the photo, add some details (metadata, description of the story) and share it with your friends or people from your neighborhood.

What were your company’s business goals for the project?

Our goal was to create, test, run and promote the online service. We wanted to encourage people from the region to change traditional data carriers from their material to digital form. It wasn’t actually a business goal, but a main goal of the project financed by the Polish government.

Can you tell me about the scope of the project?

The service allowed people to upload files, add metadata, search for an uploaded file and see it online. It was divided into two parts. The first one was a digital dictionary. The second was more dynamic and the core of the project. It was the tool allowing to upload and share digitized objects online.

What was your process for selecting Lemontea to work with?

We’ve known Robert since 2010 when we were organizing some cultural events in Białystok and in the Podlasie Voivodship. So when we were interested in creating such a developed, complex online service, we asked if they would be able to cope with such a challenging task. Lemontea, after a series of meetings and negotiations, decided to create it for us.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms? A price range would be fine as well.

The whole budget of the project was PLN 215,000, which roughly translates to USD 50,000. However, the cost of the online service was about PLN 30,000, which is around USD 7,500. The rest was mainly the cost of creating and operating an open, non-profit digitization lab in Białystok.

When was the project completed?

The whole project started in 2011 and was completed in 2013.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share? What have they helped you achieve as a company?

Unfortunately, the website is currently under construction so I cannot show the service as it operates. We’re now rebuilding it according to some new governmental directives on layout and operation of such free civic online platforms. But thanks to Lemontea we’ve created a quite popular and socially important internet service. Just to mention some basic numbers – during the first year of the project, users of the website published almost 50,000 objects, mainly historic photos that were digitized and sent to the service. That made us proud of the project and showed that it was important not only to us, but also to the people around us in the region.

How did Lemontea perform?

They were great at communication and adjusting to the specificity of the project. The final version of the service was created after several months of shaping up solutions that had to be not only high quality from the IT point of view, but also extremely easy for all the end-users. The majority of the audience was ordinary people with limited digital skills, so their comfort was one of the biggest challenges for us. Lemontea created a complex online service that solved all the problems we’ve encountered during the development process.

While working with them, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies that you may have worked with?

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve or you would do differently?

As the client, I should have been more specific about what I needed and what I wanted done. So perhaps Lemontea could have asked more specific questions about what we needed. Maybe that would have made the process faster. I think that most of the changes were generated on our side. We didn’t know exactly what we wanted and we weren’t experienced with online tools. Perhaps as a client we were not so easy for them, so any problems that developed were on us.

We have already recommended them several times to other NGOs from our region.

Web App Development for Polish Regional Office

"There is no such thing as impossible for Lemontea."

2011 - Ongoing

The client hired Lemontea to develop their Instagram-based photo contest which involved back-end design work, a tag-system for the photos, and a landing page for entrants.

Podlaskie Region, Poland
Michal Podbielski
Deputy Director, Podlaskie Region

Lemontea delivered high quality work and contributed to a successful project. The client praises the agency for their openness to new approaches, technologies, and techniques. Lemontea is highly recommended to others.

I work in the regional administration of Podlaskie, a region in northeast Poland. Our mission is to promote our region, so we deal with a wide variety of topics, including web design and web promotion. We use the Internet as one major way of promoting what we are doing in the region.

I am the deputy director of the Department of Promotion for this region.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Lemontea?

We were looking for someone to develop an Instagram-based photo contest for us. It was an innovative approach for official regional authorities in Poland. No one has ever done such a contest before. We turned to Lemontea and asked if they could do that for us. We knew they were working with web applications and we thought they might be able to help us.

Please describe the scope of your involvement with Lemontea.

They designed the whole back-end system that connected with Instagram and the tag system for the photos. They also made a landing page for everyone who took part in the contest.

How did you come to work with Lemontea?

We had done some projects with them in the past, and I knew one of their principals personally. I knew they were a fresh startup, that they had a qualified team of young programmers and that they would be willing to take on something different.

We have spent about $5,000 working with Lemontea.

We first began working with them in 2011 or 2012. The specific Instagram contest was two years ago, but we still work with them. Whenever we need something to do with our website or if we want to create a website for a specific product, we turn to them.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from your work with Lemontea?

We didn't have to worry about anything technical, since they took care of everything. I think we spent two months developing the project, and we didn't launch until we were completely sure that the website would function properly. The contest was a success, and we received several hundred photos. As far as I am concerned, the promotion of the region was very well done. We were satisfied with the work of Lemontea.

What distinguishes Lemontea from other providers?

I think the first thing that distinguishes them is their openness. There is no such thing as impossible for Lemontea. They are always trying to do something new and learn something new – new approaches, new technologies, and new techniques. They have fresh ideas. Even when we would be facing something difficult, suddenly they would come up with an idea and overcome the obstacle.

The second thing about them is that they are very good as far as the technology is concerned. We didn't have to worry about anything or worry about something not working. Many different problems can come up with such an application. We had to be prepared and had to test it thoroughly beforehand. Everything needed to work perfectly the first time, especially because we are a public administration. We were constantly aware of that. Unless everything is running smoothly, the public is not going to be happy if they see us spending their money on something that is not working.

Is there anything Lemontea could have improved or done differently?

They're a small team, and they are still growing. I think what might be holding them back right now is that their team is so small. I think they can focus only on one or two projects at the moment. Until they get bigger, they cannot handle several projects simultaneously.

Web Design & Marketing for Polish Software House

"Any time Lemontea found something hard or impossible to do, they were very clear to communicate that and try to find some other resolution. This is really a skill that distinguishes them."

June - Sep. 2015

With the goal of changing their identity, the client hired Lemontea to make informational videos, create a new logo, review marketing materials, and develop their website.

Bialystok, Poland
Marcin Lepicki
Co-founder, Handcraftedmobile.com

Lemontea performs well for the client and delivers high quality work. The agency is recognized for their creativity and exemplary communication. There is no criticism for the agency and Lemontea is highly recommended to others.

We are a small software development company, and we are focusing on building mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. We have been doing this for three and a half years now, and we are a group of five people – all developers.

I am the owner of the company, with my business partner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Lemontea?

We wanted to do some kind of refresh of our website, but then we decided that it wouldn't be enough. We wanted to change our identity along with changing our website. This is what led us to Lemontea.

We discussed with Robert [Matyszewski, founder of Lemontea] and described the situation that we wanted to build a new website, and build a new identity for our company. They made a bunch of videos about our company, they created our website, they created a new logo for us, and they reviewed some marketing text we had on our website. That's basically it.

How did you come to work with Lemontea?

A friend of mine is a friend of Robert's, so he introduced us.

It was 13,000 zloty [Polish currency], so around $3,500 U.S.

We started our collaboration at the end of June, that's when we made our initial discussion about the project. We just finished our work with them. We built what we wanted to build; it's ready to go live. I'm not sure what next steps we will take with Lemontea but, for now, this project is completed.

I was very happy to work with them for one reason. They are very creative. We only had a very rough idea of what we wanted, and they were really open to it. We had a few meetings with their team, with not only Robert but also their graphic designer, Monica, and their web developer, Kamil [Trusiak], and we were discussing possible steps. After about two weeks, they proposed that we have some videos, and they described the idea to us in detail. More or less, we were very happy because they were very creative during our whole process, and they really wanted to build something cool and fancy.

What distinguishes Lemontea from other providers?

They were very good at communicating. You know how it is with the creative process – not everything that you can imagine can be built and deployed as a real website. Any time Lemontea found something hard or impossible to do, they were very clear to communicate that and try to find some other resolution. This is really a skill that distinguishes them.

Is there anything Lemontea could have improved or done differently?

Not really. I saw some bad parts on our side. We were a bit slacking to deliver some content for them, but they did a great job for us.

We are happy with that.
    I would totally recommend them.