Let's Talk Solutions

Softuvo is an ISO Certified Organization

• ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management
  • ISO 27001:2013, Information security management

WE ARE YOUR INTERIM CTO. We Build Apps for startups; Working with new ideas and start-ups is our passion. Not work! The prototype now, full product later. We build an awesome, usable product around your idea. As your interim CTO we make sure your product is up and running.

Softuvo combines a passion for client satisfaction

* We design * We develop * We deliver * We assist Start-ups

• Guaranteed Innovations delivery
  • Hand-on experience with Project Management tools
  • Execute using AGILE
  • Highly Flexible for working hours
  • Quick Response ratio
  • Utter Support
  • Highly Active on IM, In case needed!

With Softuvo You Will Get

• 4SalePages
  • Docmein
  • Twenty n Free

BasicELD

BasicELD is the simplest, FMCSA Approved and fully compliant e-Log solution on the market.

BasicELD includes everything a user needs to be fully compliant with the ELD mandate. BasicELD is exactly what the name says. Basic. Their simple user-friendly app is just what you need to be compliant and nothing more! That's why it's available at an economic subscription model

4SalesPages

4 Sale Pages is an Innovative new approach to online advertising. It takes an innovative new approach to online advertising - to make it all about user & the customer! 4Salepages offers user-friendly online advertising experience. It contains subscription option - user can get unlimited ads for a fixed monthly price that helps to sell the items quickly

CultureBufFGames

Culture Buff Games are interactive cartoon games that develop culture awareness competence. Culture Buff Games help learners develop cultural competence. Our games help you understand what values are important in each country and why people from different countries behave differently.

HotScore

Sharing the live score in real time for the football fan, lovers!

Hotscore manages the real-time results for the football matches around the world.

The objective of Hotscore.online is to share the live score services for the soccer matches from around the world. It keeps its user base update and the first to know when a goal is scored or red card is awarded under football match across the globe.

It always stays close to the action.

Modern Care

Platform for travelers. We love connecting with travelers, hospitality companies, and health providers

ModernCare Inc. is a global online Health & Wellness platform for Travelers. Our Marketplace is designed for travelers seeking on-demand health and wellness services - anytime, anyplace. We love traveling technology, and healthcare. Our mission is to connect the world through traveling and helping those who are in need. Search, Book, and Get care on demand with ModernCare.

POP Yachts

POP developed with a vision to create a dynamic boat brokerage which would offer sellers what they had never been given before: the right to sell their boat on their own without a commission. POP, standing for Paid On Performance, still believes that boat owners should maintain the right to sell their boat privately. While boat brokers serve an important purpose, many boat sales can happen without a broker and those boat owners shouldn't be required to pay a broker just because they signed a contract.

St.GermainModels

Their mission is mission is to break the barriers put by society to redefine the stakes of fashion and more.

The website contains models, artist & boutique with an option to book online. Joby herself decided to undertake a career as a Mother agent & she decided to represent Plus size models / regular size models in the fashion industry of Montreal. St.Germain Models are focusing on body diversity and encourage, support those who do their job for the sake of Art.

Twenty n Free

TnF is about the business news! It's the community for young entrepreneurs

It contains five sections in the app

1. Highlights
    2. Resources
    3. Current affairs
    4. Business Opportunities
    5. Products.

TnF let the users to learn directly from proven mentors with witness what's working and proven for us.

WallzUp

Why spend a long time staring at a smartphone screen, don’t settle for a backdrop image that’s staid and dull. The wallzup app lets the user design their own home and lock screens, with images. The user can have pictures change automatically if you want, and there’s a simple "My Collections" feature to keep track of your favorites too. It’s a decent app that has definitely gotten better over the course of the last year

OpusTime - Client Management Software

OpusTime is an ultra-modern client management software that would expect from a scheduler and more. Coupled with complete billing and record keeping, and a keen sense of client management combined with a simple and powerful communication system that will have your business perfectly in tune!

SUVARA WORLD

Suvara is committed to the continued development of innovative skin care products and solutions that will enhance one’s personal appearance while providing healthy alternatives to the effects of the sun. We do this through our exceptional vitamin and antioxidant enriched formulation that delivers with a just kissed by sun results

LINK - https://suvaraworld.ca/

Pundit Sports - Sports Social Network

Punditsport specializes itself in sports platform that provides news and info update adequately on sporting life around the world.This channel allows commentating, Listen to other commentaries directly from computer or smartphones. Punditsport is a sports info platform that provides aspiring journalists and highly articulate fans with an audience to showcase their work #AVAILABLE ON MOBILE AND WEB#

BNBCHAT

BnB is the discount room rental communications platform to allow property owners and managers the opportunity to accept room rental reservations via PayPal. Travelers can either pay the asking price the Host has posted in their property profile, or if they're feeling lucky, make a new offer the Host can’t refuse. User can discover new and exciting homes, apartments, bed & breakfasts, yachts, and much, much more by using our one-of-a-kind search page. Share unique vacation spaces & places via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Email.

WooCommerce Development for Sunless Tanning Company

"I would not be afraid to recommend them to anybody that needs a website."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Working from provided website layouts as inspiration, Softuvo designed and developed a WordPress-based website integrated with MailChimp. It featured WooCommerce and Stripe functionalities.

West Long Branch, New Jersey
    Alexia Baillargeon
    President, Suvara

Softuvo delivered a functional e-commerce website, which has drawn praise from customers for its brilliant display. The Softuvo team offers high-quality solutions at a reasonable price point. Their transparency and dedication make them a strong option for all website projects.

I am the president of Suvara, a provider of sunless tanning solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Softuvo?

I hired Softuvo to build an e-commerce website that would allow me to sell my products online.

I provided Softuvo with website design examples I selected as inspiration. They took specific aspects of each and suited them to my preferences. The website is based on WordPress and features WooCommerce and Stripe integrations. We also use MailChimp to send automated emails to clients.

I worked with one project manager, but I am unsure of the total team size.

How did you come to work with Softuvo?

A friend of mine referred them to me.

I spent roughly $2,500 CAD ($1,930 USD).

We worked together from December 2017–January 2018. They currently provide ongoing maintenance for the site.

The website works well and is visually impressive. I am happy with the look and the results, and my clients are too.

How did Softuvo perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, their communication was excellent. I rarely had to address deadlines with them. In fact, they kept me in line more often than the other way around. We had minor language barriers to circumvent but nothing that was detrimental to the project. Most of the time, we communicated through emails, as that was my preference.

The entire experience was quite pleasant. They are transparent with their pricing for different aspects of the website. I think I received a reasonable price for what I now have. I would not be afraid to recommend them to anybody that needs a website.

I would have appreciated more robust recaps of our communication.

If a short timeline is a factor, Softuvo can work more quickly if all of the website copy is prepared in advance of the engagement.

Web Design & Dev for E-Commerce Diaper Website

"Their timely updates made us feel like our project was in good hands."

Apr. - June 2018

Softuvo provided design and development services for an e-commerce website. They also took care of proofreading and enhancing the content, payment integration, and more.

Singapore
    Cheenu Nivas
    Founder, PocketNappy

Their guidance on what the best technologies to use impacted the work positively throughout the collaboration. Softuvo’s genuine interest in their client’s success is paramount. Additionally, they were prompt at addressing issues and provided daily communication.

I’m the founder of PocketNappy, an e-commerce portal that sells baby diapers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Softuvo Solutions Private Limited?

We needed web design and development, payment integration, and maintenance.

We wanted to generate sales.

We found them online.

Softuvo designed and developed our website, analyzing the various layout options and positioning the images just right. They also handled the proofreading and improvement of our content.

We provided the initial requirements over the phone, which they understood easily. Together we discussed which platform to build on, and they seemed to be quite knowledgeable of the current technologies. They also laid out a schedule complete with project milestones and documented everything.

They assigned a project coordinator, a team manager, a team leader, and a team of designers and developers.

They heard my ideas and offered suggestions for better alternatives. Softuvo has the initiative of making sure their clients are informed of the available technology or business model options. It’s good to see a dedicated team that genuinely wants their clients to succeed instead of just ticking the requirement boxes without understanding what the client really wants.

We had daily calls with three project coordinators to discuss the project. Errors and changes were carefully noted down and prompt action was taken. They followed the project schedule religiously.

They’re genuinely interested in their client’s satisfaction. Their team is available if you need to address an urgent issue in the middle of the night or need to speak directly with the developers. Their timely updates made us feel like our project was in good hands.

Their work is good. They need to keep it up.

They provide timely updates.
      They are extremely cost effective.
      They deliver good quality.
      I would definitely refer them.

Web Development for Data Analytics Company

"[T]hey do seem genuinely concerned with doing things that make long-term relationships work."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Softuvo Solutions has developed and formatted several web application prototypes using JavaScript and PHP. The apps make publically available data more accessible and usable.

Washington, D.C.
    Technical Advisor, Data Analytics Company

The apps receive widely positive feedback from users. Softuvo Solutions excels at working independently while keeping the project within the established scope. The team's honest communication, committed work ethic, and methodical approach have built a successful long-term collaboration.

I’m a technical advisor for a data analytics company. We take publicly available data, usually data that the government makes available, and we make it easier and more accessible for the public to analyze.

What challenge were you trying to address with Softuvo Solutions Private Limited?

We needed web development.

Our staff is very good at analyzing and finding data, but they aren’t as good at building websites. We format the data in a way that the public can easily get their hands on.

The things we attempted were straightforward. We typically ran into challenges when building the prototypes, since the software's technical formulas had to be replicated to be placed on a web application.

We discovered that we couldn't do this when we got into the world of JavaScript, which runs on the user’s computer, and PHP, which runs on our servers. We couldn't decide how to format the applications, and they were really helpful with that.

I interfaced with two people on two different projects. Both functioned as the project manager.

How did you come to work with Softuvo Solutions Private Limited?

I was looking for a freelancer. I had never used a freelancer before, so I initially selected someone from the UK. I was disappointed with that experience because he viewed himself more as a hobbyist. He was expensive, and I couldn’t rely on him for schedules or specifications.

I had been considering Softuvo. Since things were going badly with my initial hire, I reached out to them and saw that they knew how to put a project together.

We’ve spent around $5,000 so far.

We began working together in February 2018, and the work is ongoing.

So far, their work has received generally positive feedback. I anticipate a long relationship with them, since I want to do so many things.

How did Softuvo Solutions Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

They're good at keeping the project within the scope. During both projects, they have been disciplined about our needs and capabilities. They trained me to specify future work and considerations.

We use Skype to communicate quite a bit. As I go about my day, I usually don’t have time to hold their hand. They do a lot of the day-to-day stuff themselves, and we meet once a week so they can show me where they are.

The time difference can be difficult, but I chose them specifically so I could meet them without other distractions. They have been very flexible about meeting times. There isn’t a language barrier, but you have to be careful that no one speaks too fast. The whole communication process seems to work very well.

They mentioned upfront that they want to develop long-term relationships. I took that with a grain of salt when they first said it, but they do seem genuinely concerned with doing things that make long-term relationships work. They are patient and responsive, which is a combination of qualities that I find very rewarding.

Their digital presence looks very European, but you realize they aren’t European as soon as you look at the website. There is a discontinuity between who you think they are and what you discover they are. They are completely legitimate, but their image is inconsistent.

I sat down with a list of specific features that were ranked in priority. They expressed an immense amount of relief at starting with a work breakdown and schedule. Their clients often don't know how to break down the process. If you can structure your project that way, it's easier to talk about how things will get done.

Custom Development for Sports Betting Platform

“They went beyond my expectations.”

Oct. - Dec. 2017

Softuvo Solutions built a custom database and website with real-time notifications about competitive sports scores.

Monterrey, Mexico
    Alfredo Perdomo
    Project Creator, Hotscores

Softuvo Solutions delivered a product that exceeded expectations, thanks to their professionalism and meticulous approach. They required minimal supervision and were communicative.

This project was developed for personal purposes. At that time, the solution was not linked to any company.

I hired them to do programming and software development.

I wanted to create a database of sports games results. It had to be accessible from anywhere and easy to analyze. I also wanted to create a notification system to inform users in real time when certain conditions were happening during a game.

I found them after searching online. I asked for quotes from different companies.

Based on my idea, Softuvo Solutions created a website and a platform to manage information captured from live scores. They added all the required online services.

I worked with their entire programming team.

The solution has helped me be in the right place at the right time for sports betting. It works exactly as it was intended to.

They proposed a three-phase delivery system and managed to deliver each phase on time. They did most of the management.

I was impressed with the level of detail in every section of the solution. They went beyond my expectations.

I don't have any suggestions for them. My project was not that big, and they met all my expectations.

Overall Score I enjoyed working with such a professional team.
      Our communication was easy and simple.
      The cost was excellent.
      The product works well on all interfaces and is easy to handle.
      I have referred them already.

Development for Business Management Software

"They’re well-rounded and respect the importance of the product."

2014 - 2017

Softuvo Solutions developed a website and its software to assist service providers. The site uses Ruby on Rails, Java, and AngularJS, and it features scheduling, billing, and document storage capabilities.

Montreal, Canada
    Francois Poulin
    Chief Development Officer, OpusTime

Softuvo Solutions gave extensive consideration to the development process and delivered a reliable and functional platform. They addressed all requests and enhanced the product when allowable. Softuvo was considerate of technical precision and user-friendliness, ensuring the project’s success.

your business and what you do there.

I am the chief development officer of OpusTime, which is a practice management solution for service providers. We offer online booking, accounting, billing, and file management for firms in the service industry—namely alternative healthcare. We target clinics, salons, spas, and gyms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Softuvo Solutions?

We needed a firm to help with the computer resources of creating our software product.

We were building a cloud-based solution that handles every business aspect for a service provider. The software is built using Ruby on Rails and Java, and the frontend uses AngularJS. Our product has an appointment book, and it has the capacity to bill clients, send invoices, track inventory, and send appointment reminders and confirmations. Softuvo currently serves as our support team.

We have one project manager that leads a team of six or seven developers.

How did you come to work with Softuvo Solutions?

I found them through an Upwork search. Some firms send absent-minded pitches, but Softuvo Solutions gave extensive thought to the project. In a 170-page document, they clearly iterated all phases of development. I also believed the work would be cheaper if outsourced to India.

We spent $100,000 prior to the launch, and we’ve spent $7,000 per month for the last year and a half.

We worked together from 2014 through 2017, and they provide ongoing support.

Our users are satisfied with the reliability of our services. We have a great product.

How did Softuvo Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They have reliably met deadlines. We’ve had delays as we add functionalities, but they make up for that time. They have easily adjusted to our time zone, though we have experienced some minor language translation difficulties.

They treat the project as if it was their own. They took our requests and fulfilled them, but they also enhanced the product. They consider code and they consider usefulness. They’re well-rounded and respect the importance of the product.

I wish they offered SEO and content marketing services.

I provided very detailed documentation of the work, and they delivered exactly what we wanted. A project’s true success can be dictated in those initial interactions.