Revolutionized solutions since 1986

SoftProdukt is a software house established in 1986.

As we are both deep-rooted in the old-school UNIX databases (ORACLE DBMS with FORMS/APEX and Informix DBMS with 4GL) and keen on putting them safely on the Web/Cloud/Mobile, you may find our skills useful.

What we focus on recently are high-availability databases on Linux servers in the Web/Cloud environment with Django /Python, .NET, Angular.

Our experience spans a rich spectrum - from the Environmental Protection Administration, to oversize machine-tool manufacturers, to slot machine accounting systems and Fintech. SoftProdukt has delivered exceptional results and prides itself on continuing to do so.

We are especially proud of the largest public case-law system for Poland’s Administrative Courts, used nationwide.

INFORMIX Poland awarded us with "​Partner of the Year 1996"​ title . SoftProdukt was awarded a membership of IBM Value Advantage Plus Initiative. SoftProdukt has been awarded with The Certificate of Business Credibility, a prestigious title awarded by Dun & Bradstreet Poland, to companies with the highest stability rating in Poland.

Our expertise: Web Development, Mobile App Development, Data Science, DB Administration, UI/UX Design, Quality Assurance.

Our technical stack: Python, Django REST Framework, .Net C#, AngularJS, Angular, Phaser, Java, MQL4, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Informix, DB2, ORACLE, MySQL, SQlite, Lucene, Android, Linux, AWS, Websphere Application Server, Apache, nginx, MS IIS, Docker, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Elasticsearch & Kibana.

1986
Boulder, CO

Web Development for Education Start-up

“I just told them what needed to be done and they took care of it.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

SoftProdukt is working on an e-learning platform, which connects a WordPress website with a Django platform, using single sign-on technology. The interface has a calendar and meeting launch tool on the backend.

San Mateo, California
Peter Alexander
CIO, iQ3R Education Technologies

The team offers their services at a premium, compared to other developers in Silicon Valley. They are prompt, efficient, and skilled at their craft. SoftProdukt always delivers what they say they will.

I’m the CIO with IQ3R Education Technologies, an education startup based in the Silicon Valley.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdukt?

We needed an online platform to study the problems associated with online learning.

I developed the core technology in 2015, and it was largely just a video conferencing launch platform. I asked SoftProdukt to help connect our system.

When I came to them, I had about half of my MVP completed. The most challenging aspect of the project was to make two websites look like one. The first was a learning management system, on WordPress, that was already prefabbed. The second was my own development work that was all in Django. We needed to put those two pieces together using a single sign on software.

They also built a calendar tool and a meeting launch functionality. We connected all of these backend components with our video conference tool’s API.

There were about 4-5 people on their end. Chris (CEO & Co-Founder, SoftProdukt) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with SoftProdukt?

I have a business development person and he had connections with their company. What really sold me on them is that they were able to work with the original code I provided, and didn’t need to start from scratch; it showed they were seasoned engineers, who knew there was value in what we provided.

I’ve invested about $15,000.

We began working together in April 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

I’ve gotten estimates from other developers in the Silicon Valley, who offered to build something like this from scratch. According to those quotes, this website is worth $100,000, and we were able to complete it for $30,000 – $40,000 in total.

One of the biggest plusses was that they weren’t promising me something they couldn’t deliver on; they know what they can do and they can get it done in the time they say they will. That also translates into an accurate estimate of how much everything costs too.

How did SoftProdukt perform from a project management standpoint?
They’re outstanding in terms of project management. When I was taking this project to other developers, they just wanted to scrap it and start from the ground up; SoftProdukt was unique because they were willing to build on my code.

From a project management standpoint, it was great because I didn’t have to do any managing. I just told them what needed to be done and they took care of it.

They’re very personable. They’re probably the best programmers we can get for our budget. Their speed is very impressive as well; they can get the job done in weeks, not months.

We’d like a higher bandwidth for their videoconferencing services, if possible.

I got the most value from them by knowing exactly what I wanted and speaking with them on their terms.