Revolutionized solutions since 1986

SoftProdukt is a software house established in 1986.

As we are both deep-rooted in the old-school UNIX databases (ORACLE DBMS with FORMS/APEX and Informix DBMS with 4GL) and keen on putting them safely on the Web/Cloud/Mobile, you may find our skills useful.

What we focus on recently are high-availability databases on Linux servers in the Web/Cloud environment with Django/Python, WordPress/WooCommerce, .NET,  Angular.

Our experience spans a rich spectrum - from the Environmental Protection Administration, to oversize machine-tool manufacturers, to slot machine accounting systems and Fintech. SoftProdukt has delivered exceptional results and prides itself on continuing to do so.

We are especially proud of the largest public case-law system for Poland’s Administrative Courts, used nationwide.

INFORMIX Poland awarded us with "​Partner of the Year 1996"​ title. SoftProdukt was awarded a membership of IBM Value Advantage Plus Initiative. SoftProdukt has been awarded with The Certificate of Business Credibility, a prestigious title awarded by Dun & Bradstreet Poland, to companies with the highest stability rating in Poland.

Our expertise: Web Development, Mobile App Development, Data Science, DB Administration, UI/UX Design, Quality Assurance.

Our technology stack is much broader: Python, Django, REST Framework, WordPress/WooCommerce, .Net C#, Xamarin, AngularJS, Angular, Phaser, Java, MQL4, Oracle APEX, Delphi, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Informix, DB2, ORACLE, MySQL, SQlite, Lucene, Android, Linux, AWS, Websphere Application Server, Apache, nginx, MS IIS, Docker, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Elasticsearch & Kibana, Zoom API.

1986
Denver, CO

IT Staff Augmentation for Data Analytics Company

"They're a very capable team."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

SoftProdukt provides Django and Python development services for a data analytics company. Their work ranges from UI to the technical details of working with data.

Bedford, New Hampshire
Founder & CEO, Data Analytics Company

SoftProdukt’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team works quickly and efficiently, and are excellent at managing the project’s requirements. Customers can expect a competent team that’s has a broad skillset.

I'm the founder and CEO of a data analytics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdukt?

We were using a variety of developers based on the different expertise and it was problematic in multiple ways. The experts we hired weren't experts and it was difficult for them to communicate with each other and pull complete projects together. We didn't have a team that could do everything.

SoftProdukt was able to bring us true expertise in a number of fairly technical areas that we were working on that others couldn't address. It's pretty broad ranging, but they've done everything from pretty application specific analytics, to wide-ranging applications in the way users interact with it. It ranges from UI to technical details of working with data. We hired them specifically to code in a Django framework with Python.

It varies, but it's as many as five people at any given time. They’re primarily developers.

How did you come to work with SoftProdukt?

I had another developer that was doing Python code for us before that wasn't working out, and I started looking elsewhere. I found them on Clutch, through another vendor who said our project was too small for them. Their sales representative connected us with SoftProdukt and we decided to work together from there.

We've invested $100,000.

We began working together in June 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

Compared to other developers that we've used, they can address and close issues at 5-10 times the speed of other developers we were working with. They're a very capable team.

How did SoftProdukt perform from a project management standpoint?

We do everything from managing the tasks to the code releases through GitLab. We're small so it's mostly me working with their software developers directly in terms of project management. During projects, we communicate as needed. If there's something that we need calls or meetings, we'll do that. Typically, it's only at the beginning of a project.

Their capabilities and skills are very good. What we're developing is a very unique application, so one of the problems we've had is other developers couldn’t get their heads around what we were trying to do. Having them understand it at the application level, just makes a world of difference in terms of getting from a starting point to a finishing point in a reasonable amount of time. They've been very responsive as well. Overall, there are a number of things that make me feel very good about working with them.

No, not really. There's one staff member I wish they could clone and have more of him, but otherwise no.

It all starts with a good stack and making sure the developer understands the stack. That's something that we've managed to do somehow, and I don't know if it's because of their skills or our chemistry. If you can get that right, everything else gets a lot easier.

Web Development for Education Start-up

“I just told them what needed to be done and they took care of it.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

SoftProdukt is working on an e-learning platform, which connects a WordPress website with a Django platform, using single sign-on technology. The interface has a calendar and meeting launch tool on the backend.

San Mateo, California
Peter Alexander
CIO, iQ3R Education Technologies

The team offers their services at a premium, compared to other developers in Silicon Valley. They are prompt, efficient, and skilled at their craft. SoftProdukt always delivers what they say they will.

I’m the CIO with IQ3R Education Technologies, an education startup based in the Silicon Valley.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdukt?

We needed an online platform to study the problems associated with online learning.

I developed the core technology in 2015, and it was largely just a video conferencing launch platform. I asked SoftProdukt to help connect our system.

When I came to them, I had about half of my MVP completed. The most challenging aspect of the project was to make two websites look like one. The first was a learning management system, on WordPress, that was already prefabbed. The second was my own development work that was all in Django. We needed to put those two pieces together using a single sign on software.

They also built a calendar tool and a meeting launch functionality. We connected all of these backend components with our video conference tool’s API.

There were about 4-5 people on their end. Chris (CEO & Co-Founder, SoftProdukt) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with SoftProdukt?

I have a business development person and he had connections with their company. What really sold me on them is that they were able to work with the original code I provided, and didn’t need to start from scratch; it showed they were seasoned engineers, who knew there was value in what we provided.

I’ve invested about $15,000.

We began working together in April 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

I’ve gotten estimates from other developers in the Silicon Valley, who offered to build something like this from scratch. According to those quotes, this website is worth $100,000, and we were able to complete it for $30,000 – $40,000 in total.

One of the biggest plusses was that they weren’t promising me something they couldn’t deliver on; they know what they can do and they can get it done in the time they say they will. That also translates into an accurate estimate of how much everything costs too.

How did SoftProdukt perform from a project management standpoint?
They’re outstanding in terms of project management. When I was taking this project to other developers, they just wanted to scrap it and start from the ground up; SoftProdukt was unique because they were willing to build on my code.

From a project management standpoint, it was great because I didn’t have to do any managing. I just told them what needed to be done and they took care of it.

They’re very personable. They’re probably the best programmers we can get for our budget. Their speed is very impressive as well; they can get the job done in weeks, not months.

We’d like a higher bandwidth for their videoconferencing services, if possible.

I got the most value from them by knowing exactly what I wanted and speaking with them on their terms.