We Know Software!

SoftProdigy is Nasscom certified Software services and Product company established in the year 2006. The cutting edge IT solutions provider offers quality Web Design/Development, Software Development, Mobile App Development & Digital Marketing Services, on-time and at affordable price.

Services:

• InfoCare
  • SecureWiFi Technologies
  • Next Credit

Mckenzie Marketplace

Online friend finder in UK, that allows all registered businesses get access to  features like Advert posting & announcements admin panel along with adaptive payments.

Promochex

Sending promotional checks in the mail's easy with Promochex!

Brain Shots "Sing!"

Brain Shots "Sing!" - A singing party game with a twist!

Open iTunes to download the app.

noFAQs

noFAQs - Meeting point of all our individual life experiences.

Benefits:

Share & spread the lessons

Rate the learnings

Download the app on itunes!

Social Networking Mobile Platform

You can keep the track of everything new happening around in this tech world with Social Networking Mobile Platform.

Features:

Help to engage users with their networks easily.

Coherent with the latest social media trends with updated features.

Planet Water

Planet Water Foundation, a US-based, non-profit organization is focused on bringing clean water to the world’s most disadvantaged communities through the installation of community-based water filtration systems. The Project 24 social media campaigns went viral on World Water Day.

TFLLC

A platform that provide companies with effective solutions for their tax planning and documentations. The system can be used by multiple companies at the same time and within each company, multiple user types can be defined.

Cricket Fans United

Cricket Fans United caters all your cricket needs. Browse through articles, videos, podcasts and live commentary with cricket fans on the go. One-to-one or group chat with each other on Banter topics can be done with ease using this mobile app.

Q-up

Q-up provides users, a secure way to connect over any mobile device in Wi-fi available place with its high encryption & decryption.The encryption and decryption is patented.

Babel Sounds

BabelSounds gives musicians the diction tools to be expressive and communicative in the meaning and pronunciation of texts found in oratorios, secular and sacred choral music, cantatas, art songs, and song cycles. The app furnishes multiple sound files that have been managed with utmost care to maintain the quality of the app.

Note Quest

Note Quest's next generation note reading apps for piano players that allows music lovers to practice piano anytime, anywhere. This versatile music app help students practice note reading skills with simplicity and fun while being educational.

Mkr City

Mkr City serves to connect people contributing to their communities in significant ways. The App helps to engage with Makers & ChangeMakers in Detroit and elsewhere to allow exchange of experiences, insights and ideas for strengthening the Detroit community and city.

PurplKite

PurplKite is an on-demand hyper local delivery service that allows users to schedule pickups and deliveries as per their convenience. Also, it gets you real-time status of delivery boy availability, cost calculations and location tracking.

Jiffyy

Jiffyy is a mobile app that provides users with relevant and timely information about the best offers on their favorite brands, from clothes to shoes, movies to restaurants, and from mobile phones to salons, to almost everything out of a user’s interest.

Roadside Helper

Roadside Helper converts your smartphone into a detective and guides you with everything about what information you need to gather at motor accident scene to stay stress free. Important detail is gathered and sent via email to assist in the completion of a claim form & help if you’re not at fault.

Autoflow

AutoFlow works to help sales representatives to find suitable vehicles based on the preferences of their customers. Does that sound great? Yes, it does. Developed on Angular JS powered Inventory Management and CRM solution, AutoFlow is extremely easy to use and highly valuable & attracting hundreds around. The intranet web application act as a perfect integrated sales and marketing tracker, thus helping in automated lead generation tracking.

WordPress Web Design for Education Organization

"I have the utmost trust in what they do and what they deliver."

June - Aug. 2017

SoftProdigy provided the technical resources to redesign a website built on WordPress, implementing a new template and new features to augment the user and admin experience.

Washington, DC
Trevor Waddington
President, TYW Media, LLC

Highlights of working with SoftProdigy are their customer service and overall honesty as a team of developers. They are more interested in delivering quality work that exceeds expectations rather than charging more if features are added or requirements change.

DCschoolHUB is a web-based, one-stop resource for parents seeking child care, preschool, and private school in the Washington, DC metro area. It is a subsidiary of TYW Media, LLC. I am the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

We did a rebranding of our website and SoftProdigy led the process for us.

I wanted a new website and I sent SoftProdigy some examples of templates that I thought would work well. They came back and gave me some feedback. One of the things I really liked about working with them was that they weren’t just “Yes” people. They came back and told me their reasons for why one template was better for my business and my users. I was really happy with some of the suggestions that they made. Their team works with the website pretty much every day. There are a few last minute improvements we want to make to the site so it hasn’t officially launched yet, but it will be really soon.

The backend of the website is WordPress. SoftProdigy added a lot of new features to the experience for the users and to the experience for specific page admins beyond myself.

The site was originally built by a different designer. I partnered with SoftProdigy to make updates because the other designers I was working with weren’t always reliable. I knew that some of these designers were taking shortcuts whereas SoftProdigy didn’t take any shortcuts. They became my sort-of emergency contact. I had my website hacked twice before, and SoftProdigy went in and cleaned it out and installed some security. I haven’t had any problems since.

I’ve worked primarily with Ramandeep, Deepak, and Kumar.

How did you come to work with SoftProdigy?

I found them through oDesk (now UpWork), a website where you can submit a request for what you’re looking for, and then providers will find you. I first started working with SoftProdigy because their price was extremely competitive. Frankly, I didn’t believe that they could deliver what they said they would for the price. I’ve used them now for multiple small and big projects and they have never once disappointed me. Even after the job is “done,” I will find a glitch and they will always take care of it without charging me. I trust them completely and will never go to anybody else.

The financial investment was less than $10,000.

The project began in June 2017 and was completed in August 2017.

I beta tested the website with quite a few people and I think it’s far and above the best website that I’ve ever had. I gave SoftProdigy a lot of feedback early on and they were able to implement it. Even if there were things that they couldn’t implement, they would tell me that it wasn’t possible with the platform at the moment, and they would give me my money back.

How did SoftProdigy perform from a project management standpoint?

They use a platform called Basecamp. I may have three or four of them communicating with me during the course of the day. Their written English is fantastic and they’re great with communication. Whenever I email them, they will always respond, even if it’s just a message saying that they will look into my request as soon as they can.

Their customer service is what sets them apart. I’m in the industry myself and countless times I will see companies that have poor customer service or they over promise and under provide. Then there’s the honesty factor. Frankly, I think SoftProdigy and similar companies could double or triple what they’re charging. I have the utmost trust in what they do and what they deliver.

No. They work really fast and they work well. I think they’re great at what they do.

Overall Score There's nothing they can't do, and if they can't do it, they figure how to get it done.
    Their rates are very reasonable. There are no hidden fees and I'm sure some jobs take longer, but they are always willing to go the extra mile.
    This is my fourth job working with SoftProdigy. There's no one else I trust with my websites than them.

SEO Strategy for Real Estate Company

"SoftProdigy is a group of cherry-picked experts who know what they’re talking about."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

SoftProdigy conducts targeted SEO, SMM, and ORM campaigns to expand brand presence and mitigate negative Google search results, providing flexible digital strategies and monthly progress reports.

Senior Marketing Manager, The Buy2Let Shop

Once SoftProdigy joined the team, organic traffic increased by 180%, and social media campaigns boosted engagement by over 1,000%. SoftProdigy’s competitive price point, proactive workflow, and results-focused approach continue to drive success.

I’m the senior marketing manager at Buy2Let Shop, a leading real estate agent in the UK. The company offers forthcoming and professional real estate services to property owners who are looking to sell their house to an investor. Our target audience includes homeowners looking for buyers, investors searching for houses to buy, and buyers looking for homes to let.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

We wanted to improve our online business reputation by nullifying the negative business reviews shown on the first page of Google search results. That was only possible with positive marketing and high-quality online reputation management (ORM). Also, we needed some great digital marketing campaigns to boost our online presence and reach our target audience more effectively.

SoftProdigy has been a great asset since we hired them in 2015. Their SEO, ORM, and SMM experts have years of experience in their fields. They started with a consultation and an in-depth audit of our website. They took all the required information about our business, researched the problem in detail, and proposed a fail-safe digital marketing strategy to execute their services.

They especially helped us improve our business reputation by demoting the negative business reviews on Google and highlighting the positive reviews. Their SEO and SMM services gave us a stronger name in the market, improved our overall business presence, and attracted a great response from the target audience.

We began working with SoftProdigy in December 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

Can you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement?

SoftProdigy provided expert SEO, ORM, and SMM services. After they targeted the right areas, great results became visible. Our brand got its good reputation back, and their marketing efforts are still reaping benefits for us.

We noticed a major improvement in our keyword ranking. The organic traffic to our website increased by 180%. Also, through their social media campaigns, we saw a hike of 1,100% in our social media marketing reach.

How did SoftProdigy perform from a project management standpoint?

The experts at SoftProdigy are supportive and professional. They communicate clearly through emails, Skype, and Basecamp. They share their work progress and results through interactive monthly reports, which shows us what’s actually working. At times, we run into some obstacles, but they’ve fixed every issue by the next month.

What did you find most impressive about SoftProdigy?

Overall Score We get great service.
    Everything arrived right on time.
    They offer great value for money.
    They're excellent.
    I'd absolutely refer them.

Software Development for Financial Services Provider

"SoftProdigy will be our top application development firm for future projects."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

SoftProdigy provided the resources to convert an ASP.net mobile application into a software design pattern, combining technical solutions with financial processes.

Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Eugene Kemp
Partner, AdaptaLogix

SoftProdigy consistently delivers quality coding and thorough testing, making them a go-to partner for development needs.

We provide financial services for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic markets. I am a partner at the firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

The core challenge is aligning technology solutions to traditional financial processes.   We are looking to double our revenue in 12 months via the successful delivery of our flagship product.

The overall scope of the initiative is to take an ASP.net application, convert it to the MVC [Model-View-Controller] model and add major functional components.

How did you come to work with SoftProdigy?

SoftProdigy was selected based upon past successful projects we were familiar with.  We compared SoftProdigy to both US-based and India-based firms and determined SoftProdigy gave us the best option for a successful project.

How did SoftProdigy perform from a project management standpoint?

SoftProdigy appointed a great project manager and architect to the project as well as two very competent developers.   Taxfunction determined meeting schedules and therefore afforded us the ability to meet once a week, or daily.  SoftProdigy was extremely flexible and provided great customer service by meeting as frequently as we wanted.

What did you find most impressive about SoftProdigy?

SoftProdigy will be our top application development firm for future projects.  They exceeded our expectations, made flexible arrangements, utilized the technologies that we needed and were a pleasure to work with.

Overall Score Working with SoftProdigy was a great experience and they are our go-to team for development efforts.
    They always worked within the provided cost estimates.
    SoftProdigy delivered solid development code and thorough testing.
    SoftProdigy consistently offers great value and that is worth referring.

App Development for Cricket Fans United

"SoftProdigy stands out through their timely delivery and 24/7 availability."

Mar. - Oct. 2016

SoftProdigy worked to develop an application, involving multiple features, that is used to provide cricket fans all over the world with as much information as they need about the sport.

Australia
Ben Horner
Director, Cricket Fans United

SoftProdigy does not compromise on quality. They are timely on their deliverables and are an overall cost-effective organization.

Cricket Fans United is a one-stop-shop for your cricket needs. Once can browse through articles, videos, podcasts and live commentary with cricket fans on the go. The ease of use of our app makes it perfectly suitable to be used by every category of person. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

The goal of our partnership with SoftProdigy was to develop an app/solution that would be beneficial for one and all. As with our site, people can find articles, video blogs, podcasts, a gallery and a chat room (banter pages) all on our app. The motive was to reflect on differently levels how cricket is played around the world.

One of our major challenges was to integrate the real-time chat section without a third party SDK. Cricket Fans United is a site created in WordPress so the creation of the web services was dependent on the plugins installed. We needed to upgrade the APIs as well.

SoftProdigy designed our app to provide an interface for users to access the information related to cricket matches. The features of the app included a home tab, news tab, banter tab, fixtures tab, and a search feature.

How did you come to work with SoftProdigy?

SoftProdigy has been great all the way through. I hired them on PeoplePerHour. I later connected with the team over Basecamp and Skype IM for regular discussions. The amazing thing I liked about the firm was that they provided the work on time. I interviewed a few firms at that time, but out of all of those, I found SoftProdigy to be knowledgeable and smart workers, so I shortlisted them.

The project started in March 2016 and was completed in October 2016.

To be frank, the results were exactly on par with my expectations. This was the first time I hired any company on the PeoplePerHour platform and my experience was great. The timeline was met and the integration was done in a particular way.

What did you find most impressive about SoftProdigy?

SoftProdigy stands out through their timely delivery and 24/7 availability. Though my other previous partners were good enough, this young team was truly excellent.

Are there any areas SoftProdigy could improve?

No, I don't have any constructive criticism. I think they performed very well. I am planning to assign them to another phase of work in a few months.

Overall Score The overall experience was fantastic. I was unable to find a flaw in their coordination and work delivery.
    The work delivery was on time. Every deadline was met as per assigned.
    They are a cost-effective organization to work with. They stick to the price that is agreed upon at the beginning.
    SoftProdigy never compromised on quality. The app was delivered the way I wanted it to be.
    Though I haven't gotten a chance to do it yet, I will surely recommend them in the near future.

Programming for Software Development Company

"It’s fantastic to work with Soumyajit Chakraborty, the CEO of SoftProdigy. He’s a phenomenal, professional, and polished gentleman."

2012 - Ongoing

SoftProdigy was responsible for developing a software application, including its coding and design. They administered alpha and beta testing to ensure its functionality and diminish the presence of bugs.

St. Paul, Minnesota
Doug Denny
CEO, SecureWiFi Technologies

Their personable attitude and dedication to customer service are the distinguishing factors of working with SoftProdigy. They pay close attention to every detail of the project to ensure business needs are met.

I’m the CEO of SecureWiFi Technologies. We are a software development company in Minnesota, developing software that wirelessly shares encrypted information, data, and files.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

I needed SoftProdigy to provide the coding for all the development phases of alpha and beta testing in order to deliver a quality application. I also needed help in its design and functionality.

We started off with concepts and worked through feasibility studies. As a developer, I have ideas of what I want to do. However, I’m not a programmer. I only know the basics of programming.

At the beginning of the project, I started talking to them about my ideas, eliciting their design concepts. SoftProdigy came back to me with a plan on how to achieve what I wanted to do. Sometimes, my ideas are correct right from the get-go, and they collaborate and substantiate what I already know. Other times, SoftProdigy suggests other ways to achieve what I want, and it turns out that that’s the best way.

SoftProdigy really enhances my ability to develop my product, which is important. SoftProdigy knows the market for the software that I wanted to do. They were able to help me understand how certain ideas that I have could be more easily accepted by the market if I did one thing or the other. SoftProdigy doesn't just have programmers that sit in front of the computer and pound out code; they actually help you design products that will remain in market acceptance.

How did you come to work with SoftProdigy?

I started on Freelancer looking for programming companies. I went through an exhaustive three-month search process looking for the right blend of talent and skill that I needed. Getting the right chemistry was also a big part for me in a software developer. After searching through Freelancer, I found SoftProdigy. It’s extremely important that I had chemistry with them because my programming is done on the other side of the world. SoftProdigy has the world-class expertise, experience, and design capability services that I needed for my product.

I’ve been working with SoftProdigy since 2012.

All software has bugs. There are two fundamentals that you must live with if you want to be in the software business: there isn’t a software anywhere that doesn’t have bugs and software constantly changes. I did a beta test of the software that SoftProdigy programmed and helped me develop. The test came back virtually error free. When I received the final product, it was also error-free. The amount and type of errors were minimal compared to other experiences I have had. This is not the first software company that I have started; it’s my second, so I’ve gone through this before. This experience developing software is much better than my first experience.

How did SoftProdigy perform from a project management standpoint?

SoftProdigy excelled in project management. Frankly, I can tell you that there’s a lot of great programmers and programming companies out there. What makes SoftProdigy different is the hierarchy and structure they build around their programmers and the other services that they provide and then how they bring those services to their clients like myself. SoftProdigy's ability to lay out a structure of what the results are going to be regarding when, how, and what, I can expect to never deviate from the plan that they lay out. Once their project plan is submitted to me and I sign off on it, SoftProdigy delivers down to the letter. Additionally, they have a personable, friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, and polite customer service that I’ve never found before in my experience of 30 years of doing software. I also want to specifically note that it’s fantastic to work with Soumyajit Chakraborty, the CEO of SoftProdigy. He’s a phenomenal, professional, and polished gentleman.

What did you find most impressive about SoftProdigy?

What I didn’t expect is that their customer service is phenomenal and second to none. That is what has sold and kept me as a customer of Softprodigy. They have a very eager to please manner, but what really sets them apart is their attention to detail—it’s world class. SoftProdigy keeps you updated daily on what is happening with your project. We have routine meetings with everything laid out ahead of time.

Are there any areas SoftProdigy could improve?

SoftProdigy could open up more offices in the United States. When I started with them, they were only in India. They’re now in Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, and New York, but I would love to have them open up offices in Chicago or on the West Coast. I believe that as they grow, they will.

Overall Score My experience has really been more rewarding with SoftProdigy than I could have imagined. I’m a very loyal client of theirs.
    This is SoftProdigy's sweet spot.
    SoftProdigy's price is very reasonable.
    SoftProdigy delivers high quality without a doubt.
    I highly recommend SoftProdigy, especially if you need to be able to bounce your development ideas off of people that are adept at coding software, and I have recommended them many times.

UX/UI Design & Development for Music Education App

"They were always willing to make things right and to my satisfaction until launch, which I fully appreciated."

Aug. - Dec. 2016

SoftProdigy developed a mobile app, including its UX and UI design, that is used to teach students to read music notes and play piano in a fun and educational way.

Founder, NoteQuest App

Throughout the 4-month project, the SoftProdigy team had a positive and determined attitude that the client appreciated. They stuck to the agreed-upon budget despite some additional complexities in the development work.

I am an educator who created and innovated a design for a piano note reading practice app. Our target market includes students and piano teachers of all ages in the US and worldwide.

What challenge were you trying to address with SoftProdigy?

The goal was to create a versatile music app with clean visuals to help students practice note reading skills with simplicity and fun while being educational.

The Softprodigy team handled the UX, UI and development of my music app, Note Quest.

The project lasted about 4 months. It is now complete.

How did SoftProdigy perform from a project management standpoint?

I felt that communication flowed relatively well on both ends using Basecamp as the primary communications tool.

What did you find most impressive about SoftProdigy?

Even when we faced a few challenges in the beginning, we worked through them with some active involvement on my part and mostly a "can do" attitude on their part. They were always willing to make things right and to my satisfaction until launch, which I fully appreciated.

Are there any areas SoftProdigy could improve?

I felt that the developer was a better match for me than the UI/UX part of the team. However, with that said, after a few rounds of revisions and communicating on the same page, we were able to achieve the results we were looking for, so it worked out in the end. They did honor the project budget, even when the job was apparently more complex than what they had anticipated.

Overall Score I would use this team again for future projects.
    It was a very good value of output in comparison to the cost of services.
    I appreciated their ease of communication and responsiveness to my requests. The main developer had a very positive attitude.
    I am very willing to refer them.

Web and Mobile Development for Music Service

"I have a developed a good relationship with my liaison person at SoftProdigy and have complete trust in him and in the quality of SoftProdigy's work."

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

SoftProdigy was selected to develop a core website store and mobile application to help the client diversify revenue streams and the customer base.

Greater New York City Area

SoftProdigy is praised for their quality improvements on the website and delivering on time and budget. SoftProdigy is recommended.

To sing is to communicate. SingersBabel gives musicians the diction tools to be expressive and communicative in the meaning and pronunciation of texts found in oratorios, secular and sacred choral music, cantatas, art songs, and song cycles. Languages include American English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Latin (Ecclesiastical, Germanic & Gallic), Church Slavonic, and Russian.

BabelGuidesTM features diction specialists/native speakers reciting the text in poetic and slow versions, while the original text, with a word-for-word translation, and International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) Guide scrolls by, in an innovative MP4 format. Affordable individual, institutional, and ensemble subscriptions are available through the Subscriber Library. Works are also available for individual purchase in the Online Store.

I am the owner and managing director. I hire all content creators, edit their work, and process it into MP4 videos.

I had a subscription-based website which used a combination of written and aural resources, compiled into MP4 format. Most of those customers are libraries, ensembles, and some individuals. I wanted to add an online store where individuals could purchase and download our resources so that I would have diversity in clients and revenue.

SofProdigy added an online store to my subscription-based enterprise. They also have made significant improvements to the existing site over the past couple of years. I also had them build a mobile app, called BabelSounds, for the iOS and Android platforms.

SoftProdigy has been excellent. I found them through oDesk and they have been my go-to company ever since. I have a developed a good relationship with my liaison person at SoftProdigy and have complete trust in him and in the quality of SoftProdigy's work. They deliver excellence, on time and within budget - often under budget./p>

Overall Score My overall rating is a ten because SoftProdigy is an excellent company.
    SoftProdigy meets or exceeds our deadlines and gives me daily progress reports.
    The cost is very affordable, especially for such a small company as mine.
    I assign a 10 because of excellence of my experiences with SoftProdigy over the past three years.
    I have already referred colleagues to SoftProdigy. I don't know if they have followed through and contacted them, however.