Your trusted development partners

We bring your creative ideas into life - Your trusted development partners 🤝

Softonix is a Clutch B2B award-winning and Premium Upwork agency based in Lviv, Ukraine📍We focus on whole Web development processes for both small businesses and large companies in the US and Europe market.

Here in Softonix we are focused on customer success, but we are not only achieving set goals - we always think broader about business and project itself and deliver much more than you can expect.

From idea to profitable business - this is our main goal to deliver. We are a customer-focused & quality-driven web development agency. We have powerful and innovative solutions that will definitely fit your requirements and save resources.

Our team consists of 25 professional web engineers and consultants/managers who are ready to provide you with high-quality service at any time. An original, unexpected, intellectually-powerful solutions - that's what distinguishes our team from other freelancers and agencies across a market.

Our company provides a full range of IT outsourcing and outstaffing services across the whole development cycle, from custom designs and HTML5/CSS3 markup to modern JavaScript frameworks like Vue.js, as well as Python, Node.js, or PHP as a server-side solution. Drop us a line and we will convert your ideas into ready-to-use web products!

With love, Softonix family!

Lviv, Ukraine
  • Halyts'ki Pasiky St, 7
    Lviv, LV 79035
    Ukraine

Eturnity AG, ezLandlordForms, ExemptEdge, Speakly, 24Slides, PracticalLogix, Wawibox
ezLandlordForms - Free Lease & Rental forms Image

ezLandlordForms - Free Lease & Rental forms

HTML5, Sass, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.JS

Live website: https://www.ezlandlordforms.com/

Free Lease & Rental forms Creation of front-end part (everything from scratch using Vue.js and Nuxt.js specific configuration, working via Code Review practices).

ExemptEdge - Software solutions for Canadian Private Capital Markets Image

ExemptEdge - Software solutions for Canadian Private Capital Markets

Softonix team did landing page + blog using headless CMS ( Contentful CMS)

Live link: https://exemptedge.com/

Revolutionizing the Private Capital Markets

We build technology solutions for the Private Capital Markets of Canada. With over 30 years of combined experience in the exempt market, Exempt Edge brings a level of expertise not found anywhere

else.
Speakly – foreign languages learning service Image

Speakly – foreign languages learning service

Live system link: https://www.speakly.me/

Speakly uses a unique methodology, teaching words and sentences based on their real-life relevance. Meaning that you will learn first the vocabulary that you need in the situations that you encounter most in your life, and learning less important parts of the language later. Speakly is created and researched by

language experts from 4 countries over a span of 5 years. It’s your secret weapon to making your goals a reality.
Individual Solar Calculator for digital consulting Image

Individual Solar Calculator for digital consulting

Individual Solar Calculator for digital consulting

Check live system: https://eturnity.ch/en/solar-calculator/

Eturnity Solar Calculator allows you to advise your customers digitally and efficiently via your web portal. You can offer  uncomplicated customer consultations, which include estimations of the potential of a new PV

system.

Tools & Technologies: HTML5 / CSS3 ( SASS / Bootstrap /Element IO) / Vue.js / Third party API (Leaflet / Google Maps API / Google Analytics / Vue-gettext plugin for project localisation  / Google Tag Manager / D3.js) Webpack - project build system / Python / Django

Stainless steel B2B Webshop - Dacapo Image

Stainless steel B2B Webshop - Dacapo

Stainless steel B2B Webshop built for Dacapo company located in Denmark

Live project: https://dacapo.com

System was built using Vue.js and Node.js

А library of high impact PowerPoint templates - 24Slides Image

А library of high impact PowerPoint templates - 24Slides

Get your presentation designed by the world’s leading presentation design company - 24Slides.

Project Description: А library of high impact PowerPoint templates

Involvement Duration: 10 months, website support - in progress

Responsibilities: Web application developed from scratch using provided designs + website support and adding new features till this

time

Project Team Size: 1 Back-end developer, 2 Front-end developers

Tools & Technologies: HTML5 / CSS3 ( SASS / Bootstrap) / jQuery / PHP (Laravel) / MySQl / AWS Services (Amazon web server)

PracticalLogix - Software development company Image

PracticalLogix - Software development company

Website Live link: https://www.practicallogix.com/

Practical Logix is a team of professionals fashioned into a nimble group ready and capable to apply the appropriate mix of skills toward your projects. We love the idea of learning new technologies, pushing the limits and meeting rising challenges that stem from the changing demand of technology—its

kind of why we joined this line of business. Above all, our team’s drive is based on building software that have great potential to solve most real-world problems and make a lasting impact for good.
Wawibox - Dental marketplace Image

Wawibox - Dental marketplace

Project Description: Dental marketplace (e-commerce)

Involvement Duration: 6 months - maintenance till now

Responsibilities: Front-end development from scratch using provided designs

Project Team Size: 2 front-end developers, 2 back-end developers, 1 Project Manager

Tools & Technologies: HTML5 / CSS3 ( SASS,

Element IO)Vue.js / VueX / Back-end PHP API

Frontend Development for Online Networking Platform

“They did everything they could to make the project successful for me.”

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Collaborating with their partner on a personal project, Softonix took on all frontend development responsibilities for an online networking platform. They utilized a Java tech stack to complete the project.

Berlin, Germany
CEO, Online Networking Platform

In their work alongside other developers and third parties throughout the process, the team distinguished themselves with their enthusiasm for the project. They served as the main driving force, propelling the project forward. Their reliability and consistent communication skills stood out.

I’m a software developer at a company that I founded that creates online platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Softonix?

We needed the create the main software app for our company. I completely developed the front- and backend of the original version.

Now that time has passed, I wanted to separate the backend from the frontend to help me focus on my expertise. I’m not a frontend expert. They’re in charge of completely rewriting the frontend to be modern and good-looking.

My main goal was to establish a fast, quick UX for consumers. We didn’t want the site to look overloaded and slow. I worked closely with their team to use some of the latest technology to reach the maximum potential for look and feel. We used Nuxt.js, which offers server-side rendering, as the framework for the project. That gave us speed benefits for the frontend of my site.

We worked with two development resources from their team.

How did you come to work with Softonix?

I originally found them on Upwork. Their developers stood out, and I got a good feeling about the company from looking at their profile. We were able to do the entire project on Upwork, and I think I made the right choice in working with them.

On their services contributing to this project, I spent about $15,000.

The project lasted from October–December 2019.

While they weren’t the only developers working on this project, they were the main driving force of the project. When there were problems with the other developers, we knew we could count on them. They handled most of the Java programming.

The solution is fast and light-weight. It was clear that they understood what was most important to me as a developer and executed on our requirements. They took great care in delivering solid code quality, reviewing their work, and establishing a consistent workflow.

How did Softonix perform from a project management standpoint?

My project was time-sensitive, and I didn’t think we would be able to complete the work on time with just one developer. When I voiced this concern, they were able to locate an onboard another available developer to the effort.

I handled most of the project management from my end. However, we met for a 10–20-minute call each day to discuss progress. We managed the process using a ticketing system. Each participant could view our main to-do list and move tickets toward completion as work was done.

They understood my position in the market. I’m not a corporation, but a developer and founder. This is a personal project that means a lot to me, and they really took that to heart. They did everything they could to make the project successful for me.

I’m really happy with how everything went. I was skeptical about our ability to hit our deadline, but we were able to handle it.

They liked the project that they were working on with me. Excite them about your project to make sure they’re enthusiastic about the development. I don’t know if we would’ve been as successful without their zeal.

Web Development for Software Consultancy Firm

“They worked very fast and delivered a high-quality product.”

Aug. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Using the wireframes provided by the in-house team, Softonix managed a web development project for a third-party client. They handled both front- and backend development.

CEO & President, Software Consultancy Firm

Softonix' high-quality work helped build credibility with the client. While the in-house team would appreciate more transparency when it comes to billing, Softonix’ ability to execute the requirements to perfection and meet all needs made them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO of a software consultancy firm. We build custom software, including mobile, web, and backend components.

What challenge were you trying to address with Softonix?

We had a few big projects coming in and we didn't have enough resources in-house to handle them. We needed a vendor to help us with our web development projects.

Softonix worked on front- and backend development projects for our client. We gave them the wireframes, and they executed them to pixel perfection. They mostly used Python and JavaScript for development.

We worked with a project manager and about eight developers.

How did you come to work with Softonix?

We were not satisfied with our previous vendor, so we had to switch to a new provider ad hoc. We found Softonix on Upwork. They did a great job on the first project, so our relationship grew from there.

We spent just over $200,000.

We worked with them between August 2017–October 2018.

Softonix did high-quality work and helped us create credibility with our client. Our client trusted us and believed we could work at a very fast pace.

How did Softonix perform from a project management standpoint?

We managed the projects ourselves, and Softonix was very good at executing our requirements. We mostly used Slack and Zoom to keep in touch.

In software development, you often have to give up quality if you want to have speed. Softonix found a great balance between speed and quality. They worked very fast and delivered a high-quality product.

The tracking of hours was a bit questionable. If we had a high-budget project, we'd continue working with them because speed is important. But for medium-budget projects, we were a bit concerned they'd count the number of hours twice.

I'd recommend using a time-tracking tool.

Billing was somewhat questionable.
    They're very accountable, and the product they delivered is excellent.

MVP Build for E-Learning Management System

“We have been impressed by the extra work they have done to ensure satisfaction.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Softonix built an MVP for an e-learning web app. They created a prototype, fixed bugs, and improved reliability. They have used JavaScript, Vue.js, and Python. The team is currently developing more features.

Germany
Founder, E-Learning Company

Softonix is organized and efficient in their project execution. Their client-centric approach complements their professional and engaging management style. Softonix spurs continued engagement.

I’m the founder of an e-learning solutions platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Softonix?

We needed to develop a web-based learning management system.

My company wanted to create an MVP to see if our idea worked in practice.

We searched for companies on Upwork. We selected Softonix based on their proficiency in Vue.js and great client reviews.

My company provided Softonix with a detailed description of how we wanted the website to appear. They suggested additional technologies and modules suitable for this project. We completed six one-week sprints to create a prototype. Softonix then fixed bugs and improved reliability. They used JavaScript and Vue.js to develop the web app’s frontend and Python to develop the backend.

The team has completed the MVP. They are currently adding more features.

My team engages with Sviatoslav (Project Manager, Softonix). We also work with front- and backend developers.

No, the project is still underway. However, Softonix did such an incredible job developing the MVP that we have re-engaged them to create more features.

Softonix provided clear task descriptions during the first six-week sprints phase. Progress has been steady and reliable. The team is responsive and communicates fluently in English. Tools we use include Skype, Google Docs, Jira, and Bitbucket.

Softonix is dedicated to meeting our expectations, even if this means implementing significant changes late in the project or altering milestones. We have been impressed by the extra work they have done to ensure satisfaction.

Having previously worked with a stubborn developer, Softonix’s amendable and collaborative working style is refreshing. They remain open to feedback and suggestions.

An internal QA department would have streamlined the bug fixing phase, but I’m pleased to report that Softonix is already working to improve this process.

We would appreciate more communication before feature implementation. However, the team is always prepared to backtrack and fix any problems.

Overall Score They provide great service and productive cooperation.
    Scheduling is irrelevant since this project is not time critical.
    They provide great value for the price.
    I'm very happy with how this project turned out.
    I would refer them without hesitation.

Consumer Website Redesign for Visual Search Engine

"Some vendors tend to feel artificial in their communication, but Softonix is thoroughly genuine."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Softonix updated a consumer website by adding new features and fixing persistent bugs and technological problems. Their team has coordinated all elements of the design and development process.

Los Angeles, CA
Chris Weilemann
CTO, CloudSight, Inc.

Softonix is currently preparing for a significant remodel of a vital website component, but their other work to this point has been nothing short of impressive. The team operates much like an internal staff member rather than a vendor. Future clients can anticipate a hassle-free engagement.

I am the CTO of CloudSight. We provide an image recognition API that provides a true understanding of clients’ digital media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Softonix?

We hired Softonix to address several bugs and add new features to our consumer portal.

The lack of certain features and the presence of these bugs prevented our consumer site from performing at its best. We wanted to offer the best site that we could.

I found them through a freelancer portal, and I was very impressed with their honesty and problem-solving abilities. They were transparent if one of my requests was not possible with their staff. Their open approach to communication won me over.

Our engagement has included several small enhancements and bug fixes to our main consumer website. In my attempt to have their team be fully integrated with our staff, Softonix has been entirely responsible for all steps of the design and development process. The only guidelines I gave them were to use the best practices for the frameworks we used and adhere to our existing brand.

We have worked with one developer throughout the engagement. The workflow has been relatively steady, so we have not required any other resources.

The most significant impact has yet to come because Softonix is currently redoing a major part of our consumer site, which was riddled with bugs. It is a complex task, but it should hopefully be completed soon. I am very excited about their progress to this point, and I cannot wait to see the final version.

Any delays in the project have been because I have managed the workflow. The developer has worked well with minimal oversight as I have dedicated much of my attention elsewhere in the company as 2018 came to a close. I relied on them to make the appropriate decisions, and they met my expectations every time. When confirmation from me was needed, we communicated quickly through Slack, and all tasks were documented in Asana.

I experienced no trouble communicating with them despite our time zone or language differences. They converse well in English, and we collaborated each day easily when my day was beginning and theirs was ending.

I’ve been impressed by so much, truthfully, but I mostly appreciate that it feels like I’m working with another member of my development team, not a vendor. I’m comfortable working with every member of their staff. Some vendors tend to feel artificial in their communication, but Softonix is thoroughly genuine. It is clear they want to be part of our team, and I really respect that.

They tend to be overly critical of themselves—for example, when they speak English—despite my insistence that they are doing an excellent job.

Overall Score They are simply amazing.
    They are flexible and willing to work around my schedule.
    They have been worth every penny.
    The quality of their work is second to none.
    I have already recommended them several times.

Web Development for IT Services Provider

"Softonix can deliver a product quickly and effectively."

Softonix developed a web application. Their team used Vue.js and AJAX to build the platform. The website is live.

Switzerland
Peter Novotny
CTO, Eturnity AG

The dynamic and scalable platform is well-received by users. Softonix is filled with skilled developers that work efficiently. Their attentive project management streamlined the process. Customers can expect a knowledgeable team dedicated to fulfilling their client’s needs.

I’m the CTO of an IT services provider that works with the solar and heating industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Softonix?

We hired Softonix to assist with web development.

We needed a scalable and responsive web application.

We found them on UpWork and conducted a phone interview to ensure that their team was the best fit.

Softonix developed our website using Vue.js and AJAX with Vanilla JS.

We worked with two to three developers.

The project is successful with our customers. Softonix continues to provide maintenance services.

The developers were skilled in JavaScript, CSS, and HTML. We frequently communicated using Google Hangouts. The process was effective.

Their responsiveness and understanding of our needs are noteworthy. Softonix can deliver a product quickly and effectively.

There are none that I can think of. Working with Softonix has been excellent.

Overall Score Softonix is a fantastic solutions provider.
    Scheduling was efficient.
    They provided excellent work at a reasonable cost.
    Their team provided amazing quality in a timely manner.
    I will likely recommend them to friends and colleagues.