Videos that make you money.

We are a full-service production company and would be honored to partner with you on any video need.

Concept Development

• 601 Penn St.
    Fort Worth, TX 76102

Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse

Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse Commercial

An evening at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse.

Non-Profit Video - Luke's FastBreaks

Sofia Video Production was honored to partner with the Non-Profit Luke's FastBreaks and feature Luke's story to help raise awareness for their cause.

www.lukesfastbreaks.org facebook.com/lukesfastbreaks/ twitter.com/LukesFastBreaks instagram.com/lukesfastbreaks/

Interview with Tattoo Artist Eddy Herrera

Interview with tattoo artist Eddy Herrera. What tattoos mean to him, his specialties, and why he loves what he does.

Product Video for DFW Fence

This is an example of a product video we produced for a client to feature on of their more popular fences. Whenever someone request more information about fences, our client now sends them this video which makes communication faster and a tangible example for people to see what kind of product they could get.

sofiavideoproduction.com

Video Production for Business Coaching Company

“The process of editing and proofing went very smoothly.”

May - June 2019

Sofia Video Production filmed three client testimonial videos with the customers of a corporate leadership training organization. Their team handled the production process from planning to post-production.

Dallas, Texas
Greg Benson
President, Aprende Coaching

The videos produced by Sofia Video Production have received positive feedback from external sources on social media and pleased project stakeholders. Their team was incredibly respectful and professional, ensuring that everyone’s time was respected and that the final result was produced quickly.

The name of my company is Aprende Coaching, and I am the president. I work with entrepreneurial leadership teams at companies from 10 to 250 employees to help them implement systems and tools to grow and scale their businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sofia Video Production?

I wanted CEOs, presidents and business owners to be able to see on my website and LinkedIn profile what my current clients look like and how I’m helping them solve the issues that they’re dealing with.

Sofia Video Production made testimonial videos with three different clients of mine from scripting to post-production. The clients went to their office and shot interviews with them, and then their team edited those to create three individual videos as well as one that was a combination of all of the interviews. Then they posted each of the videos, which are each about 3 minutes long, to my website and social media channels.

I actually worked with the two top people at their company, Jim (Owner, Sofia Marketing) and Danielle (Executive Producer, Sofia Video Production).

How did you come to work with Sofia Video Production?

I knew Jim through another company that he owns, and he recommended that I work with Danielle for the project.

I believe we’ve spent somewhere around $3,000.

The project was completed over about a six-week period between May­–June 2019.

I use a publishing service that continually puts out content on LinkedIn and I get a lot of likes and comments on those videos whenever they’re shared, so I know it’s being well received, but unfortunately, I don’t have any specific metrics on that.

I was very pleased with the quality of their work. They turned everything around very quickly, and they took care of my clients very well in their process of working with them.

How did Sofia Video Production perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project very well. I was the biggest drag on the timeline in terms of getting them my clients' schedules, but their response times were always very good. The process of editing and proofing went very smoothly. Additionally, once the first videos were set up on my site and they had all the passwords for that, the follow-ups were virtually instantaneous.

Because of the high profile of the clients that I work with, I really couldn’t afford for one of these business owners to go in there and not be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation, and they absolutely nailed it on that front.

I would absolutely do the project over again, and the only thing I would change is that I would consider upgrading my services with them to have them go to the clients themselves. But that’s not on Sofia Video Production’s team at all.

I would do more than three video testimonials. Do as much as you can with them because you will get a good return on whatever you invest with them.