Your one-stop shop for professional website design

Your one-stop shop for professional WordPress design and development services. We can help you create an online presence for your business that works as hard as you do.

Atlanta, GA
  • 730 Peachtree Street NE, #570
    Atlanta, GA 30308

Oasis Consulting Services

Oasis Consulting Services is a woman-owned firm that specializes in environmental and geotechnical solutions. With the goal of creating a more user-friendly for desktop as well as for mobile users, Oasis Consulting Services turned to Soda Web Media to leverage our expertise of WordPress to breathe new life into their brand.

Systems Advisory Services, Auckland NZ

Systems Advisory Services is a firm based in Auckland, NZ that specializes in developing, integrating and managing cloud integration services. Intending to create a more user-friendly for their users and integrating more deeply with HubSpot platform, SASIT turned to Soda Web Media to leverage our expertise of HubSpot to overhaul their website.

Delta Coaching and Consulting

Delta Coaching and Consulting is a firm based in Cincinnati, OH. After a successful career at Procter & Gamble (P&G), Maria was ready for a new venture. Soda Web Media had the privilege of creating the website from the ground up to help Maria achieve her new dreams.

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer – Holiday Landing Pages

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer is a church located in the heart of Atlanta, GA. Intending to create a more user-friendly home page as well as for mobile users, Lutheran Church of the Redeemer taped into Soda Web Media expertise of UI/UX and WordPress to help their visitors find information about the holidays’ schedules.

Web Dev for Management Consulting Business

"Their work ethic is impeccable."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Soda Web Media LLC. developed a website for a new brand. Services included logo design and outlining the visual elements of the platform. They continue to provide maintenance.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Maria Reynolds
President & Owner, Delta Coaching and Consulting, LLC

The product captures the essence of the brand. Communicative and creative, the team has been a pleasure to collaborate with. They’ve maintained a structured, organized workflow throughout the process.

I’m the president and owner of Delta Coaching and Consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire Soda Web Media LLC.?

As a newly formed business, I needed a website!

It was important that the website reflect the spirit of the services I offer and the branding of my business. I wanted it to be user-friendly and interactive.

I knew Molly (Co-Founder, Soda Web Media) as she is a family friend.

Molly and her business partner Mihai (Principal, Soda Web Media) met with me on multiple occasions to talk about the design and implementation process. They gave me an outline that I could fill with my content, and they guided me on which material to produce.

The scope of the work included developing the logo and the site visuals. Along the way, they provided suggestions about other features we could implement such as testimonials, a place to post photos, and a call to action.

Today, they continue to provide monthly services as the host of my website. They make sure that all the necessary WordPress updates are implemented.

Molly is the creative designer and Mihai is the technical developer.

My website looks amazing. I appreciate that the team was able to capture the spirit of my business aspirations. They developed an understanding of my vision through frequent dialogue.

The workflow was easy. They provided an outline of needed content, and I was able to write and then bring the content back for feedback. Multiple iterations brought us to a point of launching the site. Since then, I have updated the content on my own using training provided by Mihai.

Molly and Mihai care about the project’s success. Their work ethic is impeccable. They were flexible to meet with me when I was available. Yet, they also kept me accountable to stay on task. They are creative, resourceful, and informative. I learned so much through the process.

There are no areas for improvement!

Overall Score I highly recommend them! They do great web design and development with excellent execution and value.
    Scheduling was easy and flexible!
    The cost was comparable with the industry.
    The product is top-notch, it is excellent quality!
    Yes, definitely. I already have.