Your one-stop shop for professional website design

BRONZE VERIFIED

We design and develop digital products and online experiences that help our clients grow, innovate, and transform. We listen, learn, and understand before we build. We identify your goals together, then use our expertise to find that sweet spot of realistic and impactful.

Atlanta, GA
  • 730 Peachtree Street NE, #570
    Atlanta, GA 30308

York Public Relations Image

York Public Relations

The nation’s only crisis public relations firm dedicated exclusively to the financial services industry.

Balance Media Image

Balance Media

Balance Media is an online home for curious, conscious, and connected Londoners. They offer compelling insights, practical everyday tools, positive news, and witty opinion pieces brought to you by leading journalists, experts, and thought leaders. As their online presence is growing rapidly, their website needed more optimizations to support the growing number of visitors. We partnered with Balance Media to optimize their

website for advertising as well as increasing their page speed.
Lutheran Church of the Redeemer Image

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, one of the oldest churches in the Atlanta area, has been at the forefront of community engagement and continues to lead the charge. Lutheran Church of the Redeemer’s passion for its people and the culture surrounding the church was not reflected in their online experience. The website did not support their new brand and how they wanted to speak with their followers as well as those who wanted to

learn more about them. We partnered with the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer to turn their website into an experiential community platform.

Miller Hardware Company Image

Miller Hardware Company

Miller Hardware Company is a firm based in Valdosta, GA. Miller Hardware Company has been serving the people and communities of South Georgia and North Florida since 1908. They wanted to change their website from an e-commerce platform to an informational website to distinguish between their brands, White Header Industrial, an e-commerce brand only and Miller Hardware Company, a brick and store company. They wanted our help to

help with this transition and give their brick and store brand new design and feel.
Oasis Consulting Services Image

Oasis Consulting Services

Oasis Consulting Services is a woman-owned firm that specializes in environmental and geotechnical solutions. With the goal of creating a more user-friendly for desktop as well as for mobile users, Oasis Consulting Services turned to Soda Web Media to leverage our expertise of WordPress to breathe new life into their brand.

Delta Coaching and Consulting Image

Delta Coaching and Consulting

Delta Coaching and Consulting is a firm based in Cincinnati, OH. After a successful career at Procter & Gamble (P&G), Maria was ready for a new venture. Soda Web Media had the privilege of creating the website from the ground up to help Maria achieve her new dreams.

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer – Holiday Landing Pages Image

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer – Holiday Landing Pages

Lutheran Church of the Redeemer is a church located in the heart of Atlanta, GA. Intending to create a more user-friendly home page as well as for mobile users, Lutheran Church of the Redeemer taped into Soda Web Media expertise of UI/UX and WordPress to help their visitors find information about the holidays’ schedules.

WordPress Dev & Maintenance for Publishing Company

"Soda Web Media listens and focuses on our mission and shows how they can help."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

The vendor was assigned on enhancing the company's site and handling daily technical issues. As an example, the Soda Web Media LLC. rendered work on the front- and backend of the publishing company.

Carlo Burci
Digital Operations Manager, BALANCE Magazine

As a result of Soda Web Media LLC.'s actions, the site's speed was raised by 1090%, making the 11.9 seconds loading to just one second. Overall, they were able to improve and modify the platform in a timely and cost-effective manner. The client is more than satisfied with their ongoing partnership.

I am Digital Operations Manager at Balance Media, an online home for curious, conscious, and connected Londoners. We offer compelling insights, practical everyday tools, positive news, and witty opinion pieces brought to you by leading journalists, experts, and thought leaders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Soda Web Media LLC., and what were your goals?

They were responsible for improving our website and managing day-to-day technical aspects to ensure our site was optimized for speed. They also helped us with display ads to increase our revenue.

How did you select Soda Web Media LLC. and what were the deciding factors?

I selected this vendor through a referral from a very happy friend who was satisfied with their services.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

They worked on both front- and backend development. They optimized the website to load faster and help implement an ad management system on our website.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

The team had two members. One person handled the development and the technical vision, while the other person dealt with business development and operations.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

They were instrumental in turning around our website in a timely, cost-effective manner. I enjoyed working with them as they’re truly dedicated to serving clients’ needs. In terms of measurable outcomes, they manage to increase the site speed by 1090% from 11.9 seconds to one second.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

They followed an agile project management process. They were constantly looking at how they could improve our website and what could be changed in terms of technology to make it more future proof. In terms of tools, they use Trello to track stories, tasks, and bugs. We also had a weekly meeting for planning and two short meetings to communicate the latest updates.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The most successful vendors are willing to spend the time with their clients and are engaged. Soda Web Media listens and focuses on our mission and shows how they can help.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

There isn’t a whole lot. They were always listening to us and made sure to improve their process as needed.

Informational Website for Legal Cannabis Consultant

"Their transparency gave me confidence that I was getting my money worth and wouldn't be in the dark on future costs."

July - Aug. 2020

Soda Web Media LLC executed the full redesign of a legal cannabis consultancy's website, re-platforming the site to an easy-to-use CMS. The site functions as a business card and features a lead contact form.

Mel Frank
President, Mel Frank Consulting

Shortly after launch, the new site already gained a lead, and user feedback was positive. Soda Web Media LLC took the time to train the internal staff on how to change content on the site themselves. They were transparent, communicative, and happy to make edits on design direction.

I am the founder of a Cannabis consulting company assisting legal cannabis businesses in the USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Soda Web Media LLC.?

Though our business has been operating for many years through word of mouth, we needed a full re-design of our website and hired Soda Web Media to design and execute a new website from scratch.

We needed a professional website that looked clean and functioned well. Additionally, since we'd be updating the site, I (a non tech savvy person) needed assistance choosing a platform that I could learn along with some guidance as to how to use the site internally so we could be somewhat self-sufficient and not rely on a developer every time we need to update something.

I was referred to Soda Web Media through a friend. After seeing their prior work, and after having a quick introductory call to review goals and expectations, I knew it would be an easy process to work with them. And it was.

This is a simple website that functions like a business card, with the goal of educating potential clients of our experience and driving leads to contact us through the contact form. Once we sent Soda Web Media the content (photos, written content, etc.), along with a general site outline, they conceived the design and tone and created the site.

It was me and Mihai, who works for Soda Web Media. I believe he consulted with their in-house designer, but I never interacted with her.

I contacted Soda Web Media about a month ago. The project is now complete and the website is launched. The metric for success will be if we see people contacting us through the site. Although it's only been a couple days, we already have one new lead. Otherwise, everyone who's reviewed the site has been very complimentary.

Very easy. I shared a Google Drive Folder with various folders and files indicating what pages I wanted and what content I wanted on each page. We had 3 Zoom meetings to review direction, edits, etc. And it's done.

Unlike other companies I've worked with, who were secretive about processes and didn't want to share how things worked, Soda Web Media was happy to teach me the product that would ultimately be mine. Their transparency gave me confidence that I was getting my money worth and wouldn't be in the dark on future costs, edits, etc.

Not that I can think of.

Super easy and accommodating
    I will certainly work with them again in the future.
    Absolutely

Web Dev for Management Consulting Business

"Their work ethic is impeccable."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Soda Web Media LLC. developed a website for a new brand. Services included logo design and outlining the visual elements of the platform. They continue to provide maintenance.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Maria Reynolds
President & Owner, Delta Coaching and Consulting, LLC

The product captures the essence of the brand. Communicative and creative, the team has been a pleasure to collaborate with. They’ve maintained a structured, organized workflow throughout the process.

I’m the president and owner of Delta Coaching and Consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire Soda Web Media LLC.?

As a newly formed business, I needed a website!

It was important that the website reflect the spirit of the services I offer and the branding of my business. I wanted it to be user-friendly and interactive.

I knew Molly (Co-Founder, Soda Web Media) as she is a family friend.

Molly and her business partner Mihai (Principal, Soda Web Media) met with me on multiple occasions to talk about the design and implementation process. They gave me an outline that I could fill with my content, and they guided me on which material to produce.

The scope of the work included developing the logo and the site visuals. Along the way, they provided suggestions about other features we could implement such as testimonials, a place to post photos, and a call to action.

Today, they continue to provide monthly services as the host of my website. They make sure that all the necessary WordPress updates are implemented.

Molly is the creative designer and Mihai is the technical developer.

My website looks amazing. I appreciate that the team was able to capture the spirit of my business aspirations. They developed an understanding of my vision through frequent dialogue.

The workflow was easy. They provided an outline of needed content, and I was able to write and then bring the content back for feedback. Multiple iterations brought us to a point of launching the site. Since then, I have updated the content on my own using training provided by Mihai.

Molly and Mihai care about the project’s success. Their work ethic is impeccable. They were flexible to meet with me when I was available. Yet, they also kept me accountable to stay on task. They are creative, resourceful, and informative. I learned so much through the process.

There are no areas for improvement!

Overall Score I highly recommend them! They do great web design and development with excellent execution and value.
    Scheduling was easy and flexible!
    The cost was comparable with the industry.
    The product is top-notch, it is excellent quality!
    Yes, definitely. I already have.

BRONZE VERIFIED