Social Media Marketing Reseller

Experience a one-stop solution for social media marketing with socialXpand. We offer exclusive white reseller label opportunities to both individuals and businesses.

New York, NY
  • New York, NY 10001

Web Design and SEO for Real Estate Broker

“We get new clients every day."

May 2018 - Oct. 2018

SocialXpand provided web design and SEO services, working to improve the site’s ranking and drive more traffic.

Miami, FLorida
Jean Pierre Paul
Broker, Jean Pierre-Paul Realty

The work produced excellent results, bringing the website to position two on the first page of Google’s results. The team collaborates effectively with the in-house staff, working to find good solutions to any issues and ensuring that they receive new clients regularly.

I’m the CEO of a real estate company. We help people to sell and buy properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialXpand?

We want to make some changes to our company website and also improve our rank on Google through SEO.

We need to improve our position in search results and increase the traffic to the site to grow our business and get new clients.

I searched online and found three potential vendors. After discussing the work with them, I selected SocialXpand because they’re experts and they charge very reasonable prices.

They did web design and SEO for the website. I wanted some changes made to the site, which they were able to implement very effectively. They also put together very wise SE strategies.

Their team members were very cooperative with ours and shared their knowledge, which was great. They’re skilled and experienced in their specific fields of work.

The outcome is great—my website is now on the first page of Google at number two. We get new clients every day, which is a great thing for my business growth.

The workflow between our teams was great. The work and project activity were discussed across all participants to find solutions together.

The team members are the most impressive. They are skilled in all elements of the services they provide. They know how to do work within a given timeframe and how to get the best results.

There’s no need to improve; everything is perfect.

Overall Score They're definitely the company to work with. I've had a very good experience.
    Their scheduling was perfect.
    The cost is fine.
    They deliver excellent work.
    I will definitely refer them to my friends and family.

Social Media Marketing for Accounting Service

"The whole team at SocialXpand is highly skilled and experienced."

Nov. 2017 - Oct. 2018

SocialXpand completed social media marketing services to increase company revenue. Their team brainstormed and implemented the discussed goals.

Windsor, Connecticut
Elinor Marinelli
Enrolled Agent, Accurate Accounting

SocialXpand’s work boosted revenue after a few months. Their skilled expertise was noteworthy and greatly benefitted the engagement. They coordinated well and were transparent about their work. Customers can expect a dedicated and reasonably priced marketing team.

I’m an enrolled agent at an accounting and taxing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialXpand?

We hired SocialXpand to grow our business through digital and social media marketing.

We wanted to boost our business revenue through new clients and contracts.

I searched for reasonably priced marketing companies online and found SocialXpand.

After contacting SocialXpand, our teams discussed our company and goal for the marketing efforts.

We worked with their marketing team.

After working with SocialXpand for three months, our revenue increased.

Our teams coordinated excellently. They were cooperative throughout the process. The whole team at SocialXpand is highly skilled and experienced. Their team knows the worth of time and money.

SocialXpand was honest and well-behaved during the engagement.

There are none I can think of. SocialXpand was perfect.

Overall Score Overall, their team is marvelous and great.
    SocialXpand was great at scheduling.
    The cost was fair.
    Their work was excellent quality.
    I would refer this company to my friends.

Online Reputation Management for Marijuana Dispensary

"Our team learned so many things from them."

Mar. - July 2018

SocialXpand was hired to manage a company's bad online reputation in an effort to gain more revenue and customers.

Beverly Hills, California
Sky Walk
Marketing Head, Skywalk Dispensary

The engagement with SocialXpand was a success. Their team is full of talented and cooperative workers. They're skilled in their field.

My business was crashing due to the bad online reputation. We must hire a company to work at for our online reputation management problem and we found socialxpand by google search. We make a contact with them and discuss the project and at last, we hire them.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialXpand?

The main problem was about the bad reputation of my company online and business was crashing. So, my company decides to hire an online reputation management company to manage our online reputation.

Our company goal was about this project to enhance the online reputation management of our company, by that we get more customers and get more revenue than before.

We search the vendor on google and find many of them. We select socialxpand by its positive reviews and the online reputation. We establish contact with them and discuss the problem and hire them after decides the project's price.

After selecting the vendor, we saw no progress in starting, but after 2 months we saw a great improvement at our project about our company online reputation.

As we are working in a company and we know the rules and regulation about our work. Socialxpand company has skilled and experienced team members for the work and they all are cooperative with us.

Our project is a successful project because we get our goal about that project, which we started with socialxpand. The progress outcomes after 2 months and till now, we get the benefits of that project. We got new customers and we got positive reviews too.

The workflow between our team and their team was so great and very cooperative. Our team learned so many things from them. They all are so honest in their work.

Socialxpand and his team are talented and skilled. they have a great knowledge about their work. They all know the worth of money and time.

No way, they are perfect in every area.

Overall Score They are great in every thing.
    Awesome timing by them.
    Cost was very reasonable according to the project.
    Superb quality of their work.
    I would like to refer socialxpand to a friend very positively.

Online Reputation Management for Marketing Professional

"They took the work extremely seriously, which made me happy."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

SocialXpand did online reputation management to mitigate several online issues.

Charles Zakarin
Individual

They delivered the expected results according to schedule. They instituted an effective workflow and took their work seriously.

I was the CEO of American Automotive Equipment and have 20 years of experience in marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire SocialXpand?

I hired SocialXpand company for online reputation management. I faced some issues that negatively affected my personal brand.

I wanted to better and maintain my online reputation.

I found them online.

Their work was great and accurate given my short time frame.

All their team members behaved well and were highly cooperative.

They delivered great results and finished the job on time.

We had a great collaboration.

They took the work extremely seriously, which made me happy.

No, there aren’t. Everything they did was great.

Overall Score Everything was great.
    They were very serious about valuing their time.
    It was great.