Real people, for real people.

We provide everything you need to launch your brand and look great from day one. The best part? Our artists do the heavy graphics and website design lifting, and you still have control without taking away the creativity, vision, and fun that goes into building a brand identity.

2008
Hamilton, Canada
  • 115 King Street East, 3rd Floor
    Hamilton, ON L8N 1A9

Roots Canada, Air Canada, VIA Rail, City of Hamilton, McMaster University, Toronto Pearson International Airport

Designing Chocolate Molds [TimeLaps]

We were commissioned to design kid-friendly chocolate molds for our client, Splendid Chocolates Ltd. Here's a brief look at the drafting process and how a graphic designer operates.

Crown Constructions Image

Crown Constructions

A luxury builder based out of Mississauga, ON, Crown Constructions is open for business and we are looking forward to growing with them!

Web & SEO for Barbecue Equipment Servicing Company

“Their team is super responsive and has made countless updates without charging extra for them.”

May 2017 - Dec. 2019

After rebuilding a website from scratch and prioritizing SEO, SociallyInfused Media Ltd. provided email blast and graphic design services to a high-end barbecue grill company. The SEO work is ongoing.

San Marcos, California
Dan Kaser
Owner, San Diego BBQ

Because of the site that the team provided, the partner achieved optimal SEO rankings and increased their revenue. Their industry expertise and enthusiasm for their work were hallmarks of the engagement. Customers can expect a dedicated and experienced team.

I’m the president and owner of a high-end barbecue grill cleaning company. Since 2010, we’ve expanded to have eight employees. We have a showroom in southern California where we sell barbecues and accessories. Our team also handles the installation.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyInfused Media Ltd.?

We needed someone to build our website and handle our SEO.

They rebuilt the website from the ground up with SEO-friendliness in mind. We also hired them to do some graphic design for our email blasts. Then, they implemented our email blast campaigns as well. When we caught pieces of the site that needed changes, they were willing to modify it as we moved along. They added a gift card feature and contact forms to the site. Now, they’re coming back on board to help us more seriously with SEO.

All communications went through the owner of the company. He was our main point of contact and would relay information between us and his team.

How did you come to work with SociallyInfused Media Ltd.?

We started working with another company that ended up being difficult to get in contact with. Their team started to pick up their slack, and because they were eventually doing all the work for the project, we brought them on as our official partner.

We spent about $1,400 each month.

The project lasted from May 2017–December 2019. As of yesterday, we rehired them specifically for SEO.

They provided the perfect jumping-off point to substantially increase our revenue. Our team noticed a significant increase in revenue when they implemented the site and SEO services. After the build, he mentioned that we might need another rebuild eventually.

So, we hired another company to do that. The end result was, nice but we started to notice a decrease in search results rankings. That’s why we rehired them to gain back our lost organic rank. We prioritize that as a company.

How did SociallyInfused Media Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

If we spotted any issues, they would work into the night to get problems resolved for us. He runs a tight ship, and they know what they’re doing.

At other companies, my project has been passed along from rep to rep. By the end, it was difficult for me to seek answers because each new representative was further removed from our original purpose. Their team is super responsive and has made countless updates without charging extra for them.

I can’t think of anything. They’re good at everything they do.

You have to go into the project knowing everything about your brand. We modified things along the way, and that ended up being a lot more work on them. So, knowing your business will save everyone time.

They did everything we asked them to do.
    They provided great value.
    I’ve recommended them at least three times.

Graphic Design & Marketing for Freelance Writer

"They are the best of the best and I hope they remain as such for years to come."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

SociallyInfused Media Ltd. provided graphic design, branding, and webpage design services for a freelance writer. Their team helped improve the website, promote the client, and design artwork.

Miami Beach, Florida
Brian Garcia
Freelance Writer, Upwork

SociallyInfused Media Ltd. produced an incredible product. The website is well-formatted and works effectively. They were very insightful and strategic when providing support. Their knowledge of digital marketing is impressive.

I am a start-up freelance in looking for a website change for my freelance services as well as promotion for my novel.

For what projects/services did your company hire SociallyInfused Media Ltd.?

They were in charge of providing me with insight as well as a few changes to my freelance-service website and book promotion.

The goals for the project were to provide a better website for my freelance-service and to help promote my novel through their various forms of graphic designing and digital marketing tools.

I looked up for a group of sophisticated and well adjusted graphic designers and it wasn't until a friend of mine spoke about them and how they could help me improve my website. From there, everything changed and for the better.

The project was to improve my website's main page and its tabs when it came to color schemes, images, and formatting. They helped provide the images as I was learning about the formatting with their services. Afterward, I wanted help for graphic design promotion art for my novel to which they delivered brilliantly.

The composition was a total of two people, but the time it took to improve on my website was reduced by a few days compared to other services. They really helped a lot despite being only one graphic designer and me, but we managed to each provide 50-50 of the work load.

The outcome was incredible. Much like how their website is formatted, my freelance-service website is now new and improved with a few tricks that they implemented on their website. The book promotion is incredible as well, looking twice as good as what I used to use for promotion work.

It was very effective.

Their customer service when I first contacted them as they were very helpful in contacting me with another graphic designer and how we spoke afterward about how the project can be tackled. Also how I was involved in seeing my website unfold and also provide insight to the project as well as a great addition to their company and not many take the time to address situations and ideas towards their clients.

At the moment, there is no need for improvement when it comes to Socially Infused Media. They truly know how the ball rolls in the digital marketing world, and they do with passion and vigor. They are the best of the best and I hope they remain as such for years to come.

Overall Score They are excellent and truly a delight to work with!
    Everything was perfect given in their deadline and they worked with efficiency and class.
    It was a cost that was perfect for what I needed.
    They were excellent in customer service and teamwork.
    Much like a friend who referred them to me, I will do the same to other who need help with graphic design and digital marketing.

Web Designer for Branding Agency Site

"The ability to implement our company ideas into the website was art itself."

May 2019 - Jan. 2020

SociallyInfused Media Ltd. redesigned a website for a branding agency. created print and web ads, social media videos, and worked on other design projects that included photoshop.

Ottawa, Canada
Diana Zoe
Account Manager, New Engen

Due to SociallyInfused Media Ltd.’s work, both web traffic and sales have significantly increased. Additionally, they’ve received positive feedback on the new UX. The team was communicative and professional throughout the engagement.

We’re an advertising agency in Canada that helps position companies and brands to their markets with an extraordinary insight. We connect brands and audiences and above all we are also a hyper-creative, top Canada branding agency. I work both as Account Director and an individual contributor, developing ad content and marketing strategies.

For what projects/services did your company hire SociallyInfused Media Ltd.?

+Creating ads for both print and web +Creating videos to run as an ad on Facebook +Various other crucial design projects +Experienced Photoshop skills +In-design +Experienced Illustrator +Visual Design +Premiere Pro +After Effects

We were aimed at achieving tipple visits in our website by having the website rebuilt to a more easy usable platform. Increase methods of payments and achieve a friendly user engagement. Improved visual design to keep clients glued the web for a longer period.

Ideally, we were looking for a designer who would listen to our ideas and have their own ideas. We needed creativeness and actual implementations. So, we created a post and harvested about three companies. What attracted me to this vendor was the well-established proposal that addressed our problems and how they could help us. Not how educated and professional they were- that's how I made my decision.

After we made our selection, we had our first meeting and they came up with vast approach in improving visual & web design plus had dozens of draft web templates which honestly were superb. We needed in-depth illustrators with 5-10 years of experience to include expressive contrast in our website.

We contracted with the vendor and realized they’ve put a team together for us. It was fun working with the UX and UI designers while my team with the web developers.

Within 2 moths, we experienced a 76% increase in traffic and 60% increase in sales. We did a survey and noticed clients enjoyed our new user engagement platform. We're sincerely grateful for that.

Communication and professionalism was vital for me in this project. Their communication was impressive, we discussed and evaluated each steps and that's how we managed to get a remarkable website. They were part of us.

The ability to implement our company ideas into the website was art itself. I've worked with many website designers but this vendor was simply outstanding. They are artists. Their knowledge capacity and understanding of web design is out of the roof. I'll definitely work with them again.

They were punctual, professional and delivered high-quality results. They fully satisfied me.

Overall Score They are good people who are passionate with their job. Very disciplined and professional. Currently my best web design service.
    Scheduling was actually the best thing working with them. We had excess communication.
    The best don't cost cheap, we had our negotiations that benefited us both. At the end, the cost felt less than the end result. th
    The quality was the best I've ever recieved.
    On a scale of 1-10 i'd say 10.