The Social Media Agency

Sociallyin is the social media agency. We service a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Our mission is to create lasting connections by engaging people at a personal level online.

We embody innovation and employ the top creative talent to keep your organization in front of the competition through social media strategies, custom website building, smart graphic design, and digital advertising.

We help brands produce original social content, do community management, management social paid advertising budgets, ROI modeling and data analysis, and develop social media strategies.

Our Pitchdecks

Starkville, MS 39759
    662.368.8707

Restaurants, Online Retailers, Small Businesses, Service Industry Businesses

Social Media Management for Mattress Retailer

"SociallyIn performs awesomely from a project management standpoint."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn provides social media management services. They create content for posts on the client's social media channels and provide video production and photography.

Starkville, Mississippi
Ashley Carson
Sales Manager, Mattress Store and More

The client has seen an increase in engagement on the social media. At the onset of the relationship working with SociallyIn, they had 89 followers and are now approaching 2500. They have received a lot of positive responses to the content being put out on Facebook from clients.

I’m the sales manager at Mattress Store & More. We currently sell mattresses and furniture to the public.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

Initially, we were having trouble getting our name out there. We didn't have much of a social media background, and we were only doing the traditional advertising — radio, TV, and billboards. That effort wasn’t gaining us the customer base that we needed. After getting involved with SociallyIn, we almost immediately started seeing a lot of communication with our customer base, and we’ve been doing great ever since.

One big thing that SociallyIn can do, which takes the stress off of our minds, is they reach out to different counties that surround our city. We were able to reach a broad group of people without doing too much work. SociallyIn came in, with their photographers, get photos with the right angles, create the videos that we don't have time to do, they upload all of it to our website. They also take care of our website along with our Facebook page. The group of people that we want to target is active on social media. Students and middle-aged couples are really active on Facebook, and we get a good reaction from them.

SociallyIn puts out posts that are approved by us. They have a graphic designer that has been doing great. They’re not used to retailing mattresses, so we do give them a lot of feedback, but other than that, they are awesome at communicating with us. Every week we come up with a few posts for social media, but most of the time we do a meeting via email and we meet once a month about the content that we want on our page.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

My district manager approached SociallyIn. I think he found them through a different company that SociallyIn has been advertising. To be honest, I've only been working for this particular company for about one year. It’s a sister company to a different store, and I've been working with the overall store for about 4 years.

How much have you invested with SociallyIn?

We invest around $1,500 a month with SociallyIn.

I think we started working with SociallyIn in November 2016, and our work is ongoing.

Before we hired SociallyIn, we had around 89 Facebook followers, and with SociallyIn’s help, we should be reaching the 2,500 mark. I haven't had many people compliment the website, but they have come in and said, “Hey, I noticed your Facebook post.” That has been really good for our company and SociallyIn because they’re posting more often and with more details. So, we’ve really been getting a lot of feedback from people saying, “I’ve seen your posts.” Before it was just, “I’ve never seen your billboards, your commercials,” etc.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

SociallyIn performs awesomely from a project management standpoint. We currently have realized that we need to meet personally with their team to go over some things. They definitely have a great workspace, and they do a lot of teamwork. I think SociallyIn has a really good sense of work ethic.

We’ve recently been doing a lot better with communication because we are starting to have in-person meetings a lot more. Before we were missing some things when we were doing email, but that’s what’s going to happen when we go over so much content. You can't express as much through email. SociallyIn does an awesome job face-to-face.

What did you find most impressive about SociallyIn?

SociallyIn’s team is fairly young. I don't think they have anyone over 30 years. They have a young, go-getter type of atmosphere. They come to our store a lot, and their photography is awesome. I think that’s a good quality to have in a company that is in advertising.

Are there any areas SociallyIn could improve?

I think it would be good if there were more face-to-face communication. Our communication was lacking, which wasn’t good because we’re going over a lot of content. But since we’ve corrected some things, our face-to-face communication has been great.

SociallyIn has a great cost. We get a lot of feedback from our different posts because SociallyIn goes in depth on different things.
    I’d give SociallyIn a 4.5 out of 5 mainly because they get back to us, and they’re on top of our weekly status reports.
    SociallyIn’s team members are very personable and down-to-earth, and we can communicate with them easily.

WordPress Dev for Door Retailer

"They’re creative and have a very bright team. For the most part, they were responsive to my needs."

July 2016 - Feb. 2017

SociallyIn prepared a professional logo and developed a WordPress website for a startup supplier, providing all technical builds and incorporating existing in-house content.

Mississippi
President, Door Retailer

The logo design portion concluded smoothly and with on-target deliverables. Despite their originality and branding skills, however, the web development team struggled with timeliness and consistent communication.

I’m the president of a company that sells interior doors for home and commercial use.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We’re a startup company, and we needed a professional logo and a website.

They recommended everything to us for building and hosting the website, which is on WordPress. They did all of the technical work to build the site. I provided most of the content, although they did offer some ideas. Our business deals with professional contractors, so the website was designed with them in mind. We didn’t need a lot of detail on the site; we just wanted to show what we offered. We wanted to keep it simple but encourage contractors to contact our sales team for further information.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

My husband had attended a seminar with various vendors, including SociallyIn. He was impressed with one of the owners, so we decided to go with them.

It was $6,000.

The project began in July of 2016, and the work was completed in February of 2017.

We haven’t really pushed the website yet. I just gave it out for the first time this week, and I haven’t received any feedback.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they performed well, except when we got to the website development part. I don’t feel that we were a team on that end. The branding and logo creating were excellent. I got quick feedback on that phase, but it seemed like the project stalled on the website phase. There was a lack of communication and periods of time when nothing was being done. The developer said they were waiting on information from me, but I had sent it over two months before.

We worked with a different team member when it came to the web design, and maybe our personalities didn’t click. We’re almost three hours away from their office, and we did visit a couple of times, but those meetings weren’t productive.

Are there any areas SociallyIn could improve?

When they have meetings with their customer, they should be more constructive. Some things that SociallyIn said they had to see us for really could have been done online.

We got our value from the branding side but not the web design side.
    That’s only due to the web design issues.
    Their branding side is very good. The web design would be great if you can get in there and really work with them.

Social Media Marketing for Commercial Sales Business

"They've done a good job of expanding our reach in the community, the US, and the world."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Seeking to expand their customer base domestically and worldwide, the client collaborated with Sociallyin to improve their social media presence and brand visibility.

Memphis, Tennessee
Assistant VP, Commercial Sales Business

The client has been very satisfied with the outcomes of the engagement. Sociallyin has strengthened and expanded the client's brand, as well as grown their social media platforms exponentially. The client particularly appreciates the team's fresh ideas, responsiveness, and willingness to adapt to any requirements.

Our company does aircraft after-market component support for a lot of airlines, OEMs [original equipment manufacturers], and MRO [maintenance, repair, and overhaul] providers in the aviation industry. I’m an assistant vice president of the company. We started in the early 90s and now have a worldwide customer base. Over the past 20 years, we’ve done a lot of aircraft assembly that supports both Boeing and Airbus. The company is based in the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We wanted to expand our presence in the business space and the community using social media platforms. Our goal is to increase our customer base. We were on social media platforms already but we were not getting the results we wanted.

They were more involved in the sense of taking the identity of OEM and putting our company out on the social platforms. SociallyIn helped showcase our capabilities and the customer service level we provide. They came on site and talked with our team, took pictures and videos, and shared them on different platforms through organic or paid advertising. The platforms they helped us with were Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. They were also very good when it comes to service offerings, especially with some of the products and services that we offer. It was a collaborative effort in terms of the content put on the platforms. They made suggestions on the best way to market our services. We relied on their expertise to determine the best timing for marketing any of our posts or services that we wanted to feature.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

Our CEO found them and brought them in to see what they could offer. He asked about the creative abilities they had to offer our company for our marketing and PR media relations.

This is confidential.

We started working with them in September 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done a good job of expanding our reach in the community, the US, and the world. They helped us establish a brand presence and expand that. We’ve seen a massive surge of well beyond 100% on all the platforms. If users have questions, SociallyIn makes sure those are answered. They’d done a good job of making sure people know who we are.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

I work with a team of 4 on a daily basis. Their responsiveness is one of the reasons we like working with them. We communicate by phone and email. They come to our office periodically for larger projects or when we’re talking about KPIs.

What did you find most impressive about SociallyIn?

I love the fact that they’re young and they bring a lot of good ideas to the table. The fact that they’re very responsive and adaptive to our requirements is very important to us.

Are there any areas SociallyIn could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score We’re working in 2 different cities so it’s hard to get them in the same room sometimes. They’ve done well in working collaboratively.
    They’ve been on time with deliverables and they’re always open with us.
    They have either met or been below budget.
    They’ve done everything we asked them to do and even more. They’re always responsive and helpful. They never shied away from a challenge.
    I have recommended them already.

Web Design & SMM for Cheesecake Bakery

"The people at SociallyIn are very skilled at what they do. I am impressed in this regard."

With the goal of establishing their online presence, the client hired SociallyIn to redesign their website and provide social media marketing services.

West Point, Mississippi
George Purnell
Owner, Jubilations, Inc

SociallyIn excels as a partner by helping the client achieve their goals; since SociallyIn began work on the project, the client’s Facebook “like”s have tripled. The client praises SociallyIn for their social media expertise.

Jubilations is a wholesale bakery specializing in cheesecakes. We built a new facility with a gourmet coffee house in the front. The coffee house itself is larger than a typical Starbucks and has a big viewing window through which our bakery’s operations can be observed.

I am the owner of Jubilations.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

I was ready to take my website to another level. In doing so, I also wanted to establish a social media presence and have it tie into the site.

We focus on business gifts for our gourmet goods, which is where the social media effort comes into play. It’s important for the coffee house as well.

They redesigned our website and provided social media marketing. We’ve had meetings about brand discovery with experts they offer in this field.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We’re located in West Point, Mississippi, 25 miles from Mississippi State University. I’m a board member of a couple of groups there, where I saw some presentations that SociallyIn made to alumni groups. We started a conversation after that.

Our budget varies from $100 to $2,000 per month. The reason for this is that part of their work is commission-based.

We started working with them in 2012 for minor projects. We picked up the work after a dormant period in 2015, going into full swing. When we first approached them, SociallyIn was a new company and were limited in terms of what they could offer. They’ve now matured and have more capabilities.

Since they started working on our Facebook page, we’ve gone from less than 2,000 likes to close to 6,000. SociallyIn helped us create a second Facebook page for our coffee house. We initiated a five-stage social media campaign at the end of December that received around 25,000 responses. The high interest shown was a complete surprise to me. SociallyIn are experts in social media. What they’re doing works for us.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality of their work has been very good. When there’s an issue with the outcome, it will typically be a product of communication and not of skill. The people at SociallyIn are very skilled at what they do. I am impressed in this regard.

Is there anything SociallyIn could have improved or done differently?

We should have more face-to-face communication. I’m 59 years old, and one of the reasons I’m using SociallyIn’s services is that they’re young enough to be my grandchildren. I need the advantage of youth in order to understand social media. That generation is far more savvy and comfortable with using electronic communication rather than using a telephone or talking face-to-face. I find this to be a problem within the industry as a whole. I know that SociallyIn will listen to my needs in the end.

SMM for Gardening Accessories Company

"SociallyIn performed well overall. The photography process turned out excellent."

The client hired SociallyIn to develop their social media plan, provide cost-effective photography services, and confirm the effectiveness of retail expansion.

Tupelo, Missouri
David Henson
President, Henson Metal Works

SociallyIn is an effective and valuable partner for the client. The agency consistently delivers quality work on time and within budget. The client notes that more guidance regarding jargon would be useful, but highly recommends SociallyIn to others.

Henson Metal Works is a licensed manufacturer of home and garden accessories with collegiate logos.

What is your role at the company?

I am the president and owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We needed help with social media marketing support, cost-effective photography, and general marketing efforts.

What were your company's business goals for the project?

We wanted to be able to accomplish these following goals:

• develop a targeted social media advertising plan
  • track and measure ROI [return on investment]
  • general marketing support (presentations, trade show support, graphic design, and product development support)
  • product photography support
  • test program for retail expansion and exposure

Their involvement was to:

• develop social media plan with deliverables
  • cost-effective photography
  • confirm effectiveness of retail expansion without boots on the ground

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We found them through a referral.

I was approximately $4,000 to $5,000.

The project is still currently ongoing.

SociallyIn performed well overall. The photography process turned out excellent. The retail expansion test and social media initiative are currently in progress.

What distinguishes SociallyIn from other providers?

They are focused at accomplishing certain goals and center on specific targets when launching initiatives. SociallyIn also executes their projects on time and within budget.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

The only thing would be to provide more explanations and definitions of graphic and social media marketing terms.

SMM for Health and Wellness Center

"They're [SociallyIn are] a young company and, as such, they have fresh ideas and a different perspective than myself."

May 2015 - Ongoing

With the goal of improving their social media presence, the client hired SociallyIn to manage their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.

Starkville, Mississippi
Jack Rieckoff
Owner, Snap Fitness MS

SociallyIn succeeds as a partner by helping the client achieve their goals; the agency’s involvement has significantly improved the client’s Facebook presence. SociallyIn is praised for their aggressive approach and recommends them to others.

I own a fitness franchise in Starkville, Mississippi. We are a 24-hour national franchise fitness company.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

I wanted to grow my social media presence, specifically Facebook and Twitter, and couldn't do this myself. I didn't have set numbers in mind. I was looking to test the limit and replace some direct advertising expenses. I saw social media as my way of going forward.

Right now, we're working on Twitter and Facebook and starting to move to Instagram.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I met them through a networking organization. I wasn't very familiar with social media companies, but I liked their attitude and the way they made their offer.

It is $550 per month and any extra advertising will usually add another $500.

I started working with them seven months ago [May 2015]. It's ongoing.

SociallyIn has significantly increased our Facebook likes and posts. I could not have done that on my own.

What distinguishes SociallyIn from other providers?

They're a young company and, as such, they have fresh ideas and a different perspective than myself. They tackle social media aggressively. The fact that they're not coming from a fitness background also gives me a different perspective.

Is there anything SociallyIn could have improved or done differently?

I don't have any complaints at this time.

I have done so.