Sociallyin is the social media agency. We are based in Starkville, Mississippi and we service a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Our mission is to create lasting connections by engaging people at a personal level online. We embody innovation and employ the top creative talent to keep your organization in front of the competition through social media strategies, custom website building, smart graphic design, and digital advertising.

Founded:

Restaurants, Online Retailers, Small Businesses, Service Industry Businesses

Reviews of SociallyIn

Social Media Marketing for Commercial Sales Business

Social media marketing (SMM)

Seeking to expand their customer base domestically and worldwide, the client collaborated with Sociallyin to improve their social media presence and brand visibility.

The client has been very satisfied with the outcomes of the engagement. Sociallyin has strengthened and expanded the client's brand, as well as grown their social media platforms exponentially. The client particularly appreciates the team's fresh ideas, responsiveness, and willingness to adapt to any requirements.

"They've done a good job of expanding our reach in the community, the US, and the world."

Assistant VP, Commercial Sales Business

Memphis, Tennessee

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Our company does aircraft after-market component support for a lot of airlines, OEMs [original equipment manufacturers], and MRO [maintenance, repair, and overhaul] providers in the aviation industry. I’m an assistant vice president of the company. We started in the early 90s and now have a worldwide customer base. Over the past 20 years, we’ve done a lot of aircraft assembly that supports both Boeing and Airbus. The company is based in the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We wanted to expand our presence in the business space and the community using social media platforms. Our goal is to increase our customer base. We were on social media platforms already but we were not getting the results we wanted.

They were more involved in the sense of taking the identity of OEM and putting our company out on the social platforms. SociallyIn helped showcase our capabilities and the customer service level we provide. They came on site and talked with our team, took pictures and videos, and shared them on different platforms through organic or paid advertising. The platforms they helped us with were Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. They were also very good when it comes to service offerings, especially with some of the products and services that we offer. It was a collaborative effort in terms of the content put on the platforms. They made suggestions on the best way to market our services. We relied on their expertise to determine the best timing for marketing any of our posts or services that we wanted to feature.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

Our CEO found them and brought them in to see what they could offer. He asked about the creative abilities they had to offer our company for our marketing and PR media relations.

How much have you invested with SociallyIn?

This is confidential.

We started working with them in September 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done a good job of expanding our reach in the community, the US, and the world. They helped us establish a brand presence and expand that. We’ve seen a massive surge of well beyond 100% on all the platforms. If users have questions, SociallyIn makes sure those are answered. They’d done a good job of making sure people know who we are.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

I work with a team of 4 on a daily basis. Their responsiveness is one of the reasons we like working with them. We communicate by phone and email. They come to our office periodically for larger projects or when we’re talking about KPIs.

What did you find most impressive about SociallyIn?

I love the fact that they’re young and they bring a lot of good ideas to the table. The fact that they’re very responsive and adaptive to our requirements is very important to us.

Are there any areas SociallyIn could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

OVERALL SCORE: 4
We’re working in 2 different cities so it’s hard to get them in the same room sometimes. They’ve done well in working collaboratively.
QUALITY: 5
They’ve done everything we asked them to do and even more. They’re always responsive and helpful. They never shied away from a challenge.
COST: 5
They have either met or been below budget.
SCHEDULING: 4
They’ve been on time with deliverables and they’re always open with us.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I have recommended them already.

Web Design & SMM for Cheesecake Bakery

Social media marketing (SMM)

With the goal of establishing their online presence, the client hired SociallyIn to redesign their website and provide social media marketing services.

SociallyIn excels as a partner by helping the client achieve their goals; since SociallyIn began work on the project, the client’s Facebook “like”s have tripled. The client praises SociallyIn for their social media expertise.

"The people at SociallyIn are very skilled at what they do. I am impressed in this regard."

Owner, Jubilations, Inc

West Point, Mississippi

Average: 3.5 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Jubilations is a wholesale bakery specializing in cheesecakes. We built a new facility with a gourmet coffee house in the front. The coffee house itself is larger than a typical Starbucks and has a big viewing window through which our bakery’s operations can be observed.

I am the owner of Jubilations.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

I was ready to take my website to another level. In doing so, I also wanted to establish a social media presence and have it tie into the site.

We focus on business gifts for our gourmet goods, which is where the social media effort comes into play. It’s important for the coffee house as well.

They redesigned our website and provided social media marketing. We’ve had meetings about brand discovery with experts they offer in this field.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We’re located in West Point, Mississippi, 25 miles from Mississippi State University. I’m a board member of a couple of groups there, where I saw some presentations that SociallyIn made to alumni groups. We started a conversation after that.

Our budget varies from $100 to $2,000 per month. The reason for this is that part of their work is commission-based.

We started working with them in 2012 for minor projects. We picked up the work after a dormant period in 2015, going into full swing. When we first approached them, SociallyIn was a new company and were limited in terms of what they could offer. They’ve now matured and have more capabilities.

Since they started working on our Facebook page, we’ve gone from less than 2,000 likes to close to 6,000. SociallyIn helped us create a second Facebook page for our coffee house. We initiated a five-stage social media campaign at the end of December that received around 25,000 responses. The high interest shown was a complete surprise to me. SociallyIn are experts in social media. What they’re doing works for us.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality of their work has been very good. When there’s an issue with the outcome, it will typically be a product of communication and not of skill. The people at SociallyIn are very skilled at what they do. I am impressed in this regard.

Is there anything SociallyIn could have improved or done differently?

We should have more face-to-face communication. I’m 59 years old, and one of the reasons I’m using SociallyIn’s services is that they’re young enough to be my grandchildren. I need the advantage of youth in order to understand social media. That generation is far more savvy and comfortable with using electronic communication rather than using a telephone or talking face-to-face. I find this to be a problem within the industry as a whole. I know that SociallyIn will listen to my needs in the end.

OVERALL SCORE: 4
QUALITY: 4
COST: 4.5
SCHEDULING: 3.5
George Purnell

SMM for Gardening Accessories Company

Social media marketing (SMM)

The client hired SociallyIn to develop their social media plan, provide cost-effective photography services, and confirm the effectiveness of retail expansion.

SociallyIn is an effective and valuable partner for the client. The agency consistently delivers quality work on time and within budget. The client notes that more guidance regarding jargon would be useful, but highly recommends SociallyIn to others.

"SociallyIn performed well overall. The photography process turned out excellent."

President, Henson Metal Works

Tupelo, Missouri

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Henson Metal Works is a licensed manufacturer of home and garden accessories with collegiate logos.

What is your role at the company?

I am the president and owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We needed help with social media marketing support, cost-effective photography, and general marketing efforts.

What were your company's business goals for the project?

We wanted to be able to accomplish these following goals:

• develop a targeted social media advertising plan
  • track and measure ROI [return on investment]
  • general marketing support (presentations, trade show support, graphic design, and product development support)
  • product photography support
  • test program for retail expansion and exposure

Their involvement was to:

• develop social media plan with deliverables
  • cost-effective photography
  • confirm effectiveness of retail expansion without boots on the ground

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We found them through a referral.

I was approximately $4,000 to $5,000.

The project is still currently ongoing.

SociallyIn performed well overall. The photography process turned out excellent. The retail expansion test and social media initiative are currently in progress.

What distinguishes SociallyIn from other providers?

They are focused at accomplishing certain goals and center on specific targets when launching initiatives. SociallyIn also executes their projects on time and within budget.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

The only thing would be to provide more explanations and definitions of graphic and social media marketing terms.

OVERALL SCORE: 4.5
QUALITY: 4.5
COST: 4.5
SCHEDULING: 4.5
David Henson

SMM for Health and Wellness Center

Social media marketing (SMM)

With the goal of improving their social media presence, the client hired SociallyIn to manage their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.

SociallyIn succeeds as a partner by helping the client achieve their goals; the agency’s involvement has significantly improved the client’s Facebook presence. SociallyIn is praised for their aggressive approach and recommends them to others.

"They're [SociallyIn are] a young company and, as such, they have fresh ideas and a different perspective than myself."

Owner, Snap Fitness MS

Starkville, Mississippi

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I own a fitness franchise in Starkville, Mississippi. We are a 24-hour national franchise fitness company.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

I wanted to grow my social media presence, specifically Facebook and Twitter, and couldn't do this myself. I didn't have set numbers in mind. I was looking to test the limit and replace some direct advertising expenses. I saw social media as my way of going forward.

Right now, we're working on Twitter and Facebook and starting to move to Instagram.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I met them through a networking organization. I wasn't very familiar with social media companies, but I liked their attitude and the way they made their offer.

It is $550 per month and any extra advertising will usually add another $500.

I started working with them seven months ago [May 2015]. It's ongoing.

SociallyIn has significantly increased our Facebook likes and posts. I could not have done that on my own.

What distinguishes SociallyIn from other providers?

They're a young company and, as such, they have fresh ideas and a different perspective than myself. They tackle social media aggressively. The fact that they're not coming from a fitness background also gives me a different perspective.

Is there anything SociallyIn could have improved or done differently?

I don't have any complaints at this time.

OVERALL SCORE: 5