THE Social Media Agency | 100% Focus

Gold

Sociallyin is the social media agency. We service a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Our mission is to create lasting connections by engaging people at a personal level online. We embody innovation and employ the top creative talent to keep your organization in front of the competition through social media strategies, custom content, influencer marketing, ROI modeling, and social media advertising management.

We help brands produce original social content, do community management, management of social paid advertising budgets, ROI modeling and data analysis, and develop social media strategies.

Birmingham, AL
  • 1500 1st ave n
    Birmingham, AL 35203

CPG, Retail, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, B2B, FMCPG.

Social Media Marketing for Dermatology Practice

"They provided a personal touch and ensured they were involved in our office environment."

Jan. 2018 - May 2019

SociallyIn managed a social media visibility campaign. In addition to creating posts and curating content, they ensured the business’ marketing materials were updated and matching across all platforms.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Keith Jacobson
Practice Manager, Forefront Dermatology

The business saw its presence significantly increase online. Although more analytics could have been helpful, SociallyIn fulfilled expectations and delivered quality work. Their attention to detail and willingness to understand the business’ needs made them a strong, worthwhile partner.

I’m the practice manager of Forefront Dermatology.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We had been trying to manage our social media presence with our in-house team, but it wasn’t going as well as expected. We hired SociallyIn to help us create relevant, timely content for our platforms to improve our presence.

SociallyIn began by helping us understand what our customer-base needed. They looked at our business and came up with a strategy. From there, their team took professional photos and videos of our staff and coordinated with our in-house team to make all of our materials match. They helped us with our email campaigns, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platform postings. When we received comments and interaction on our accounts, their team handled the responses.

We worked with between 3–4 SociallyIn teammates, along with others behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I believe someone on the SociallyIn team was a patient at our business, and we made a connection from there. After we explained our needs, they showed us the best approach and we hired them.

We spent in the $50,000–$200,000 range.

We worked together from January 2018–May 2019. We’re now transitioning to a different, internal marketing team because we sold our business recently, so our work with SociallyIn has concluded.

Our online presence has doubled or tripled since working with SociallyIn. If we could track where our new patients were coming from, we could more accurately measure the project. However, we feel it was a successful campaign and helped us grow in our visibility.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

The process was streamlined between our teams. They always kept us informed on their progress and we knew what posts were being created. Their team established plans on a regular basis and updated us on any specials they were posting about.

Compared to previous vendors, SociallyIn was more professional to work with. They provided a personal touch and ensured they were involved in our office environment. The work they produced showed they had a clear understanding of our business.

I don’t think there is anything they could have done differently for us.

If you’re looking to increase your social media presence and do it in a professional capacity, SociallyIn is a great choice.

Although we could have found a cheaper option, the quality was very high.
    We've recommended them several times.

Web Design & SEO for Phone Repair Company

"Their youthful team and great enthusiasm set them apart from others in the industry."

Mar. 2018 - Feb. 2019

SociallyIn designed and developed a customized website. They also provided SEO support and managed social media advertisements on Instagram and Facebook.

Birmingham, Alabama
Timothy Bakula
Owner, Birmingham iPhone Repair

The business saw a growth in quality leads from potential customers. Along with an increase in calls, the website’s functionality has greatly improved. SociallyInn was proactive and fast-paced, ensuring the work was done on time and at a high quality.

I’m the owner of Birmingham iPhone Repair. Initially, we only focused on Android devices, but we’ve expanded into the iPhone repair market.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

Since we recently moved into the iPhone sector, we hired SociallyIn to help generate quality leads in our area for repair services.

SociallyIn created a website for our iPhone repair services. They handled all of the design and development for the platform, including the frontend features and user interface. Once the site was finished, they began making ads and supporting our social media efforts. They primarily focused on Instagram and Facebook for advertising services. Various technologies were used, including GTmetrix, SEMrush, and they performed A/B testing.

Two teammates were managing the project, and Keith (Founder & CEO, SociallyIn) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I had a past relationship with SociallyIn, and I knew they had relocated to Birmingham, so I called them to talk about my needs.

We spent about $2,000 per month on their services. Including the website, we spent around $25,000 total on their services.

We worked together from March 2018–February 2019. We’re open to working with them again in the future.

We saw a gradual increase in calls and solid leads after we were working with SociallyIn. Our website’s performance has greatly improved. From the reports to the interest from potential customers, I could tell their efforts were working.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a solid job of managing the work—their skills improved as the project went on. As they hied more teammates, the pace increased and we felt more prioritized. Their responses were always timely, and every question got an answer.

Their team sent me reports and tracked the progress through several tools. I received their performance updates in PDFs and knew what stage we were at throughout the engagement.

Their youthful team and great enthusiasm set them apart from others in the industry. I enjoyed working with people who were excited about the work they were doing. Whenever I went to their office, I could tell I was working with the right group of people.

For someone who is new to SEO, I would have found it helpful if they explained more of the concepts throughout the project.

Be prepared to move quickly and get started with their team. SociallyIn is determined to get you toward your goal and are on a mission.

Social Media Marketing for Restaurant

"Their creativity helps them stand out from others in their industry."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn provides social media marketing support to a restaurant. They create content and handle the posts across several channels to attract a specific demographic.

Starkville, Mississippi
Barton Dinkins
Managing Partner, Two Brothers

The ongoing support has led to an improved appeal with the target audience and higher engagement on social media posts. SociallyIn’s enthusiasm and expertise in the creative field have made them easy to work with. Customers can expect to find a dedicated, efficient partner in this team.

I’m the owner of Two Brothers, a restaurant in Mississippi.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We hired SociallyIn to help us appeal to our local student population through social media networks. We needed them to provide digital marketing services to raise awareness for our restaurant.

To start, we met with SociallyIn to give them an idea of our restaurant’s personality and brand. From there, they created a plan and got our approval to move forward with it. Their team creates content to post across social media channels, primarily using Facebook and Instagram. They handle all online interaction, including likes, comments, and other forms of engagement. Their team also produces graphics and other creative work to post for us.

I have direct contact with Adrian (Partner & Creative Director, SociallyIn), but they provide their whole team at times.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

Adrian and I were peers in college and he approached me about what SociallyIn could do for me. Their pitch coupled with the confidence I had in Adrian’s abilities led me to hire them for the project.

The cost of their services falls in the $10,000–$50,000 range for us.

We’ve been working together since January 2016, and the engagement is ongoing, though they’ve moved to a different location.

I’m always impressed with the amount of engagement the posts they create earn. Compared to when I was posting on my own, the new content performs much better with my audience. The weekly metrics show positive progress in our visibility on social media.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage the work excellently. I’m kept in the loop on their progress. It feels like they’re working and available around the clock, which I appreciate.

Their creativity helps them stand out from others in their industry. Additionally, their constant dedication is great. Even if they’re just having a meal at our restaurant, they’re always planning and brainstorming for our project.

Aside from wishing they didn’t move away, I can’t think of anything they could do better for us. In fact, they’ve helped me more than I originally expected.

Give them as much information as possible because they’ll use it your advantage. If you explain your business and goals, the content they create will be more relevant and effective.

Social Media Advertising for Packaging Company

“SociallyIn helped increase sales by close to 20% month over month.”

Jan 2018 - Ongoing

SociallyIn provides digital marketing services, including SEM and PPC. They also create content for social media posts.

Alabama
Marketing Director, Packaging Company

SociallyIn's digital marketing efforts and expertise have helped significantly increase sales and overall online engagement. Both highly professional and responsive in communications, their team continues to be easy to work with.

I'm the marketing director of a packaging company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

As our business grew, we didn't have as much time to devote to managing our social media, paid ads, or SEM, so we were looking for a vendor to manage our digital marketing efforts.

SociallyIn manages our paid ad campaigns for our four websites. They also create blogs and about 5–6 Facebook posts for us each week (based on topics we supply) that we approve before posting.

I mostly work with Russell (Lead Paid Ads Analyst, SociallyIn) and Anna (Accounts Director, SociallyIn).

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We found them through an online search and liked some of the case studies we saw on their website. After we met them for lunch and got to know them, we felt they were a good fit. We also liked that they were local and we could meet with them occasionally in person.

We've invested about $18,000, excluding ad spend.

We've been working with them since around January 2018.

SociallyIn helped increase sales by close to 20% month over month. We've also seen an increase in engagement on social media, with an increase in followers of 30–35%.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great overall. We keep track of projects through Basecamp and don't have any issues reaching their team when we need them. They're extremely courteous and professional.

They're friendly, professional, and responsive. They're always readily available to answer our questions or concerns.

No, not really. We caught a few bugs in the first couple months working with them, but they've been good about fixing things quickly as needed.

Social Media Marketing for Software Service Provider

“They’ve been absolutely phenomenal. I couldn’t ask for a better team.”

SociallyIn creates and schedules social media content for Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. They also cover events and optimize posts according to the client’s SEO/keyword strategy.

Crystal Campbell
Head of Marketing, True North

A recent social media campaign increased site traffic by 60% in April. The SociallyIn team worked quickly to learn about the fintech industry to maintain a high standard of quality across posts. Attentive project management has made them a great long-term partner.

I’m the head of marketing at True North, a software development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We needed a company that could provide content and manages our social media accounts.

SociallyIn creates and schedules content for regular posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. They also manage paid advertisements across those platforms. I build campaigns that focus on certain topics, and they create the specific social media content for those campaigns. SociallyIn accounts for our keyword strategy when creating content for social posts.

SociallyIn provides us an account manager, content creator, and an ad manager.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

They were recommended to us.

We started working with them in January 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Their efforts yielded a 60% increase in site traffic this month, specifically around an event campaign. They’ve been doing an amazing job, and we’ll plan to increase their scope as we move forward.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

I could rave about them all day. They’re very quick to respond to any emails or requests. We’ve really appreciated having a dedicated account manager throughout the engagement. We have weekly calls that are usually 15-45 minutes, and a monthly marketing call with the whole team that usually lasts an hour. They also provide weekly reports on social media metrics.

They’ve been extremely accommodating. I can email our account manager about a specific post at midnight, and she’ll publish it right away. I couldn’t ask for a better team.

They send reports on time, and we never have trouble reaching them.
    They quickly learned about our industry to reflect that knowledge in our content.

Social Media Marketing for Wine Business

"It was a great experience."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn developed a hardware and software system to connect wineries to the customers using unique identifiers on corks and a social media platform.

Mississippi
Will Whittington
Co-Owner, Colombin

On-time and on-budget, SociallyIn built the product exactly as desired despite how complex and new the concept is. Focus group studies have revealed that the product is likely to perform well in the U.S. market.

I am the co-owner of Colombin USA Enterprises, which is a startup aimed at bringing Columbin & Figlio to the U.S. market in a strong way. Columbin & Figlio is a global cork manufacturer and distributor of wine stoppers.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

Wineries want to know more about their customers, so we wanted to develop a strategy using social media to engage customers through the unique identifiers on cork stoppers.

SociallyIn developed hardware and software systems to connect drinkers of wine with wineries in order to provide both sides with more information. They figured out how to mark corks with unique identifiers that can be read by software, for instance on a smartphone. Once that connection is made, the customer will be able to learn more about their wine and where it is made, and will also be able to get wine recommendations and connect with their friends. A database system will also pull information from customers' connected social media accounts and make that data accessible to wineries, so they can learn more about how their wine is consumed. We're aiming to launch in the U.S. within the next 18 months.

I was in communication with the owner of their company, Keith, and he communicated with several of his employees.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I'm a professor of mechanical engineering at Mississippi State University. I develop products for companies and there's a company in Italy called Columbin & Figlio SpA that manufactures and distributes cork products around the world. We created a small startup company to bring them into the U.S. market in a strong way, and our main selling point was that U.S. consumers use social media frequently when decided when and how to drink. We found SociallyIn because they were a small company nearby the University and collaborated with them to create the product.

We've given them $50,000 to date, and they also have a certain commissions agreement for when the product launches.

We started this project in June 2016, and the work is ongoing.

It's a great product. We've done the focus group studies so we are confident that it will allow Columbin to expand to the U.S. market is a strong way.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

They met deadlines and they stayed within the budget. It was a great experience.

They can deliver on their promises. Despite the level of complexity and novelty of this project, they were able to complete the task within the constraints, which is a difficult thing to do.

No, I think they're a great company and they do a good job.

Marketing Strategy for Gourmet Foods Business

"They do what they say they're going to do and the results speak for themselves."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn provided the company with a series of marketing strategies to help establish an online digital presence.

St. Augustine, Florida
Parker Stewart
Chief Marketing Officer, Old St. Augustine Gourmet

Since their partnership, the company has experienced a growth in online sales and click-through conversion rates from customers.

I’m the Chief Marketing Officer for a specialty foods company called Old St. Augustine Gourmet. I handle outbound and inbound sales and the digital presence of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We wanted to develop our brand and also establish an online presence. We lacked the technical expertise required to understand how to establish a brand online and how to reach online customers. We couldn’t do this effectively ourselves so we thought it’d be best to hire experts. In the past, we worked with a company that provided us with initial branding. They focused more on designs rather than digital marketing and we really needed somebody with that expertise.

We had an initial discussion phase with SociallyIn where they performed an initial brand research on our company. They looked up our competitors and tried to see where we fit in and how we can improve.

For the past eight months, SociallyIn has provided us with a variety of strategies and processes. For example, they have introduced paid advertising on platforms like Facebook. Additionally, they have helped bring our whole brand together. Previously, our images and logos were not consistent. SociallyIn helped our company grasp why it’s important to be consistent.

SociallyIn also utilizes Google Adwords and helped us understand more about SEO. They made it really simple for us to understand the different components of digital marketing and why it’s important. They also taught us about content posting.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I mentioned to a friend that I needed help establishing brand presence and we got referred to SociallyIn. We researched other companies, including SociallyIn, to make sure they were legitimate. There’s a lot of strength knowing that a friend trusted SociallyIn.

So far we’ve spent around $40,000.

The project started around December 2016 and it’s still ongoing.

We’ve been really impressed with their work so far. Overall, our online sales have been really good. We have also had a good click-through conversion rate from customers that are on our site. Additionally, we have also been getting a lot of wholesale leads. I really think that has a lot to do with us partnering with SociallyIn.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been awesome. They were very clear on what they were going to do and why it matters to us as a company. Our communication is mostly through e-mail and in some cases in-person. Initially, communication was a lot more intensive. Now as the project progresses, SociallyIn just check-in to make sure that we’re still happy. And, we are.

Their energy and enthusiasm shows when they are working. That was really important for us.

No, they’re pretty on point with communication. They do what they say they’re going to do and the results speak for themselves. I’m happy with their services.

Overall Score They did great work. They provided results which is what really matters.
    There was one instance where we had issues with scheduling.
    Our sales have been very good and I really don’t think we could have done it without them

Digital Strategy for Restaurant Chain

"... they put all their heart into every vendor for every project that they get."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn provided digital strategy, SEO, and web design for a restaurant management company. They improved the company's social media outreach, which included geo-targeted ads on social networks.

Arkansas
Anand Patel
CEO, Patel Restaurant Group

The client saw a high return on investment after collaborating with SociallyIn. There is an increase in social media activity and engagement with customers. SociallyIn shows passion and care for each project, regardless of its size.

We are a restaurant management company, Patel Restaurant Group. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We were challenged by a digital presence and trying to improve our social media outreach, among other digital advertising challenges we were faceing. So we were really having this issue with setting up a good connection between us and the consumer, which is why we brought in SociallyIn. We needed a social strategy and management system for our restaurant.

Keith (SociallyIn CEO) recommended setting up an online presence from the get go. We created a digital presence with Facebook and LinkedIn. We worked on a strategy to connect with more fans on social media sites. This included the use of geo-targeted ads to help us grow our base. They also helped with the application process – allowing potential employees to apply to our restaurants online as opposed to getting a paper application from a brick and mortar location. In addition, they set up a respective website for each restaurant and coordinating the social for each site. They create collaborative content which goes up on our site, based on my restaurants interests. I am consulted throughout this process. There was some SEO work as well.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We had a first initial phone call. Because I was very conveniently located near their office, I met with them and brainstormed ideas. They picked at my brain and got a pretty good idea of what I wanted without me talking a lot. They're  sharp individuals.

We have invested $30,000.

The engagement is ongoing

We are very pleased with our return on investment with SociallyIn. They streamlined our social media. It was outdated, and they brought our team up to speed. And they have increased my likes and my overall engagement with the local community. I'm very pleased overall.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

Extremely well. They're busy, but they're always on top of their work. We used Skype, Facetime, and talked on the phone. We have weekly meetings in terms of budgets and strategies.

They’re just hungry individuals. They bring something to the table that these older companies don’t. These guys are low-key, they have slim overhead and they put all their heart into every vendor for every project that they get. And I would definitely recommend them to another company like mine.

Overall Score I've been extremely happy.
    They meet our deadlines early.
    I always feel that anyone can get a little better on pricing.
    Quality is unmatched.
    They're just very easy to work with.

Branding and Digital Marketing for Beard Products Site

"SociallyIn made the website more pleasing to the eye and helped drive more customers to it."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

SociallyIn designed, developed, and now helps to manage a Beard care and product e-commerce website. The team also helps to create blog content, perform SEO, and develop social media outreach campaigns.

Tennessee
CJ Lee
Marketing Director, True Beard

The team created an aesthetically pleasing website with a color scheme that matches the branding goals. SociallyIn is a young, laid back team that is also professional and knowledgeable, and work quickly. They are responsive and available through all development for questions or concerns.

I’m the marketing director of True Beard. We offer all-natural beard products online and also sell beard shampoo and conditioner.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

The beard market is very wide and relatively unknown. People don’t know a lot about how to groom beards. We wanted to maximize our reach to get people to not only know about us but to learn more about beard grooming. I didn’t have a background in social media and website development, so we needed help with both. This was the first time we were working with an outside provider.

SociallyIn helped us with our branding, website, and social media. They created the website from scratch, designing and developing both the frontend and backend. One thing I didn’t understand that they really helped with was the coloring of a website.

I wrote some of the content on the site, but their team looked over it and made changes and suggestions. They also helped us choose what direction to go with for our marketing. They developed our Instagram and Facebook platforms, which we did not have before. They now provide site maintenance. They do work on our blog posts and give us ideas of new content to post.

The owners were my age and we were able to talk on the same level. They were laid back and not so business like. We got business done, but it was in a fun way. I love the fact that they’re a small agency, but they can handle big projects. I was able to work with the owners, which felt very personalized.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

I was searching for a marketing company to help me with this new business venture, and a mutual acquaintance introduced me to them. I didn’t know how it would be to work with an agency like this, but they made it easy.

I spent $50,000 with them so far.

We started working with them in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The company is new, so we don’t have any metrics. We do track the traffic to our website, but I don’t have anything to compare it to since we didn’t have a website before. Their work has been fast and efficient. The quality has been great. People really like the site’s colors. It relates to the brand message we’re trying to get out. In this regard, SociallyIn made the website more pleasing to the eye and helped drive more customers to it.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven’t had any issues with communication. They are a growing company themselves. Throughout the process, there have been situations that came up where we’ve slowed down, but it wasn’t anything major. When those issues came up, they communicated with me quickly and we were able to come up with a solution. They aren’t too far away from me so we’ve had some in-person meetings. We also communicate by phone and email. They make themselves available to me 24/7. We communicate as needed now that we have things in place. During development, we talked every day and they taught me some things and showed me things they’ve done.

The fact that they are a small agency but they’re able to handle a large amount of work is amazing. Some of the things they’ve talked about with me some of the bigger agencies didn’t even know things about. They provide exceptional work.

They’re young and very good at what they do. They have a lot of knowledge and are passionate. That was a good thing for me. I wanted to work with someone that took my business seriously and would get me where I wanted to be.

They could improve on communication and time management. Even though they’re available to me all the time, sometimes things can get miscommunicated because of the way we’re communicating.

They could improve in time management. Being a small company, some issues arose with communication. They always got things back on track very soon.
    Other quotes were either higher or way over my budget. The money has been well worth it. I found agencies that were cheaper, but the work wasn’t good. They have good quality for what they charge.
    Comparing their work to some of the other beard businesses' sites, it’s not even a close competition.
    I was referred, and I would definitely pass that along.

Social Media Strategy for Online Art Store

"I am 100% confident that they can do SMM better than us or any other company."

Dec. 2016 - Mar. 2017

SociallyIn built a customized social media presence from scratch across multiple channels, creating graphics and testimonial strategies and managing posts to boost web traffic, engagement, and revenue.

Seattle, Washington
Manager, Online Art Store

After SociallyIn deployed their on-trend SMM campaigns, inbound website traffic increased from social media platforms. The team’s responsiveness, willingness to listen to direction, and positive atmosphere forged a strong partnership.

We manufacture and sell wall-art pieces. I am a manager of the business and work closely with the co-founders. I also have a small share in the company. I work out of Sofia, Bulgaria, but the business is based in Seattle, Washington. We have a 3-person management team and use 4 different contractors from around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with SociallyIn?

We had almost no social media presence and wanted to use this channel to direct traffic to our page.

We had an initial 3- to 4-week preparation period during which SociallyIn studied our business, investigated our presence, and created a custom strategy. We shipped a couple of our products to them in order to give them a clearer idea of our brand. We were very happy with their work.

SociallyIn was a professional team and maintained constant contact with us over Skype and Google Hangouts. They addressed all of our concerns and questions immediately and proposed strategic guidelines based on our goals. They didn’t just sell us a premade approach that they only tweaked for different clients. SociallyIn put together a unique strategy and took their time to get it right.

Because our product is visual, we decided to focus on pictures and customer reviews on Facebook and Pinterest. SociallyIn started building our brand presence there, posting for us and creating custom work. We did have a Facebook page, but they basically started working from scratch.

SociallyIn recommended some changes on our site, but we postponed this part in favor of other tasks. Their ideas were great, though.

How did you come to work with SociallyIn?

We were looking for the best company on the market for our price range. We googled options, contacted them, and had a few back-and-forth conversations. I don’t remember where I found SociallyIn, but they were advertised as a leading US social media marketing [SMM] company. They had a top-10 ranking on a website as well as nice reviews. Once I decided to contact them, I was pleasantly surprised to hear back from the owner of the company instead of a representative. We exchanged a few emails about what I wanted, and our management decided to start working with SociallyIn based on our positive personal connection with their team.

They did not advertise their services excessively on the call. Instead, they listened to us and offered solutions. They suggested starting with a 3-week trial period during which they’d build a custom strategy for our company. Their communication was outstanding compared to the other companies we contacted, which advertised themselves from the start of the call.

How much have you invested with SociallyIn?

I don’t have this information.

We started working with SociallyIn in December 2016. Our team made an internal business decision to focus on a different goal, which is why we’ve stopped working with SociallyIn. The collaboration ended in March 2017. We no longer maintain our Facebook or Pinterest pages.

For a couple of months, we increased the traffic coming from social media to our website. I’m not sure how great the conversion rate was since the website didn’t allow us to set up tracking components. I couldn’t say how much the traffic affected us revenue-wise, but we noticed an increase.

If we move on with this social media project in the future, we will ask SociallyIn for help. I am 100% confident that they can do SMM better than us or any other company.

How did SociallyIn perform from a project management standpoint?

After signing the agreement with SociallyIn, we had 3–5 calls on different topics. They created new material constantly, submitted it for our approval, and asked additional questions. Because we are based in Bulgaria, there is a 7- to 8-hour difference between our teams. When we sent them messages over email, Facebook, or Skype, we received replies during business hours—or even afterward—within 30–60 minutes of our initial contact. I give them 5 stars on all counts.

What did you find most impressive about SociallyIn?

They are great professionals with a personal touch. The team we worked with seemed happy about their work. There was no tension in the air. The atmosphere was great.

Are there any areas SociallyIn could improve?

No, we’re very happy with them. I’m sad we’ve had to switch to a different project. We stopped looking for other social media companies after we found them. I want to work with SociallyIn in the future and will contact them in the upcoming weeks.

They have a great price relative to their quality of service, but the cost was high.
    I’d recommend them without hesitation.

Gold