Technology & Marketing Agency

Socialfix is a visionary technology & digital marketing agency specializing in delivering out-of- the-box marketing strategy, branding, highly customized web development platforms, mobile applications, video production, social media and SEO, to help companies in all growth phases.

The agency's entrepreneur-based approach to strategy, growth and marketing is a key diferentiator that helps them relate to the business problem or challenge, taking into consideration assets, resources, costs, historic results, and pain points.

2005
  • Socialfix Media
    1140 Avenue of the Americas 9th Floor
    New York, NY 10036
    888.434.1411

New York Blood Center, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Atlatic Builders Association, Manhattan Luxury Magazine, Hudson Mod Magazine, Development Foundation of Armenia

Wordpress Redesign for Rubber Company

"If something is not in your price range, they’re always willing to work out the pricing."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Socialfix media was hired to develop a WordPress website and SEO campaign.

Wayne, New Jersey
James Leach
VP of Operations, Passaic Rubber Company

The client has seen a drop in their positioning on Google. They are optimistic that the new website and intention into their SEO will help improve that. They have received a lot of great feedback regarding the family feel of their design. They really appreciated the agency's ability to keep everyone up to date.

Passaic Rubber Company is a manufacturer of all custom rubber products servicing mostly rubber sheeting, rubber covered rollers, truly endless belting. I’m vice president of operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialfix Media?

We needed to upgrade our website.

They did a good job of understanding our company as a niche manufacturer in the rubber industry. They gave us a questionnaire that we filled out that was really in-depth. We outsource all of our marketing to them, so they need to have a good understanding of our business. We generated a sitemap and many other things before launching. We gave them content in terms of pictures and text, and they formed wireframes for the redesign. They moved the site to WordPress and have been maintaining our monthly website, SEO positioning and constantly refreshing the website.

Currently, we’re working on an e-commerce portion of the website. We’ve done some video shoots with them as well. The first video included interviews with the CEO and COO of our company talking about what the company is about. We provided the script, and they did all the editing.

How did you come to work with Socialfix Media?

We weren’t happy with our initial marketing company. I reached out to Blue Fountain Media who then passed me over to Socialfix. They gave me a quote, and it’s grown into a positive relationship.

How much have you invested with Socialfix Media?

We spend close to $50,000 per year with Socialfix Media.

We’re currently working with them.

Before we revamped our website, we were first or second on searches online. Since the revamp, we’ve lost positioning with those keyword searches. We’re currently working on targeting that and getting our positioning back to where it was before. With everything we’ve been doing, we’ve lost touch with the SEO, but we plan to refocus that this year. We’ve gotten a lot of feedback on the site. We have three dogs here, and Socialfix did a good job of capturing the family feel in our website design.

How did Socialfix Media perform from a project management standpoint?

The weekly meeting calls are very beneficial to keeping everybody on task. They use Basecamp which keeps us all aware of due dates and expectations. They’re a bit slower, but the quality is far beyond my expectations.

What did you find most impressive about Socialfix Media from other providers?

They are a family business as well, so we have something in common. They like to work on a personal level. If something is not in your price range, they’re always willing to work out the pricing.

Are there any areas Socialfix Media could improve?

My expectation is to see things happen quicker.

Every week we have weekly calls addressing action items.
    Their quality and level of work regarding design are cutting edge.
    Absolutely.

Social Media Campaign & Video Production for Financial Speaker

"They do great video production and still photography."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Socialmedia Fix was hired to provide social media marketing services along with video production services.

New York City, New York
Jordan Goodman
Founder, MoneyAnswers.com

The client has seen an increase in sales of their products and time. Additionally, he has seen more click throughs. They appreciated the agency's ability to communicate regularly and well.

Moneyanswers.com is a site that helps people improve their personal financial condition. I’m the founder of the site.

I’m a financial journalist and entrepreneur.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialfix Media?

My website needed to be revamped.

We took 9 months to a year to plan what we should do to improve the site. The first part was consulting with me to understand who I am. Then, they implemented those ideas with a wireframe and all the resources. I have 50 different videos that I shot that are part of the website. They created a database with MailChimp, blogs, Twitter feeds, and Facebook feeds.

How did you come to work with Socialfix Media?

I met them at a business expo in New York in October of 2013. We had a lot of discussions and meetings and they were very helpful with their ideas.

How much have you invested with Socialfix Media?

Over the course of a year, I’ve spent $10,000 to $50,000.

We began the relationship in February 2014 and are currently working with them.

The project has paid off big time through the sales of my books, speech bookings, and radio and TV interviews. My affiliates have also gotten more clicks and sales. Socialfix Media is constantly updating their work as my world evolves.

How did Socialfix Media perform from a project management standpoint?

As we were building the site, we had weekly calls. They’ve got contacts all over the world that they were managing for this project. It took longer than I hoped, but they did everything right. They make suggestions as things change in the industry to keep me current.

What did you find most impressive about Socialfix Media?

They do great video production and still photography. The architecture of the website is very good. They’re great with social media and dealing with databases. My business is complex and they were able to figure out how to optimize it.

Are there any areas Socialfix Media could improve?

Things could always be faster but everything worked out well. Occasionally, I would have to push certain developers but in general, I’m happy with the results.

Overall Score From conception to implementation, they’ve done a great job.
    They mostly met deadlines. Sometimes, I would have to push them, but that’s gotten better lately.
    I’ve gotten a lot more business out of it. It’s paid off in many ways.
    They delivered what we discussed in a good time and in a good way.
    I’ve referred them already.