Generate more leads. Get a consultation today.

Bronze

Our mission is simple. Connect people with your brand.

Our concept is specific; we focus primarily on digital marketing channels and brand strategy using an inbound marketing methodology. Your initial consulation includes a growth planning strategy for you and your team. Use this growth plan to help drive more leads using digital marketing channels and marketing automation to nurture your visitors to conversion.

Our services include:

•Graphic Design

•Content Generation

•SEO

•Paid Advertising Management

The systems and approaches developed by Social Link allows us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. We provided highly qualified and certified professionals specific to your business needs and industry.

2008

Arhvo - Make better investments

PINme

Safe Step Tubs

HubSpot Certified

Our team of certified nbound marketing experts are ready to kickstart your HubSpot implementation in gear. We have been setting up enterprise marketing automation solutions with HubSpot since 2011.

We provide a one stop solution for your custom implementation including email design, content development, AI development and HubSpot CMS design and deveopment.

Brand Development and Digital Marketing Strategy

During this case study we solved to a solution for new branding and go-to-market strategy to generate more subsciptions and awareness using content strategy and digital marketing channels. Additionally, we solve to improve the marketing automation and CRM solutions using Hubspot.

Lead Generation Website Development

Create a website that will impress your visitors and generate more high quality leads. Our websites track lead conversion by marketing channels so you can track return on your marketing channel investments.

Print and brand awareness

Print development, wordpress development, branding, social strategy and content generation services.

Real Estate IDX and SEO

Custom wordpress branding, positioning, marketing channel management including social ads and adwords. Content generation strategy and lead generation dashboard reporting.

Lead Generation and Branding

Project includes wordpress website development, quickbook POS integrations, logo development, SEO, and PPC management.

Online Retail Shopify

Included in this case study involves online marketing and expanding brick and mortar offering to an online store. Social Link created the brand logo, designed and developed Shopify to transaction, re-market to customers, and sync with POS systems. Other services include clothing design, facebook ad management, SEO and adwords.

Website Development

This case study involves logo development, website design and development, lead generation strategies using adwords and producing highend info graphics to potential customers.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Nonprofit

"They were dedicated to helping us achieve our goals."

May - Oct. 2018

Social Link did digital marketing with a focus on content development and social media presence. They drove online traffic through traditional marketing tactics and created a lead-to-donor workflow.

Founder and CEO, Mental Health Nonprofit

The engagement helped developed a brand from the point of name recognition to significant donation growth, along with improved online reach. Expect an accountable partner who is committed to the success of the project.

I am the founder and CEO of a non-profit organization dedicated to curating and creating content to support individuals and industry professionals in the mental health sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

I needed help to create a digital marketing campaign.

We needed to establish a presence in the space, and build brand awareness for our donation and partnership strategy.

I’ve worked with Brady (CEO, Social Link) on many other marketing projects. I trust his team and marketing strategies, and their work has usually led to amazing lead generation and revenue growth.

We held brainstorming sessions for content development, during which we came up with ideas for podcasts, augmented reality (AR), and live online charity events. We used more traditional tactics (networking, events, and promotional materials) to drive online traffic and our social media presence. They used technical integrations and marketing automation to help us create a lead-to-donor workflow, which drives charitable income.

I worked with an account manager, who made sure that all my requests and feedback made it to the appropriate team members. They had a web developer, a graphic designer, an inbound strategist, a social media manager, and a copywriter.

Their digital marketing work helped us a grow from an identity as a funny brand name to a firm generating substantive donations and social media attention.

We communicated through weekly conferences and monthly campaign reporting dashboards. This schedule worked well for us.

They were dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.

They could begin their process more quickly.

Social Media Strategy for Service Hotel Chain

“I think they rock.”

$10,000,000+

Jan. - June 2013

Social Link provided strategic input and training on social media marketing, including dispute resolution, community links, and content development.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Duluth, Minnesota
Kenneth Goldfine
Former CEO, ZMC Hotels, Inc.

Social Link’s input led to increased customer satisfaction and a robust online presence. Their CEO’s enthusiasm and direct involvement in the project contributed to positive results.

I was the CEO of a management, development, and investment company with service hotels in 10 states.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We needed help with managing our online presence and identity. Since we were new to social media, we did not know how to market our hotels in this environment effectively.

We wanted our hotels to be viewed in a positive light, which would increase our revenue and customer satisfaction.

I knew Brady (CEO, Social Link) even before we knew we needed help in this area.

Brady and his team developed our social media presence and identity. They also taught our managers and marketing people how to move in the social media environment effectively. They developed our entire program of social media presence, dispute resolution, daily blogging, community involvement links, and more.

Brady was our primary contact. He had a team in the background.

We had a positive presence on various social media platforms. Thanks to Social Link, we had an educated group of managers who knew how and when to post. As a result, we had increased customer satisfaction due to dispute resolution and a higher position on various review sites and search engines.

We were highly satisfied in this area.

Social Link was highly optimistic. Their CEO’s charisma was impressive and infectious.

Sometimes, they get sidetracked or conversational, so it’s best to pay attention. It is a typical issue with creative types, in my opinion. It’s not a bad trait, but something potential clients need to be aware of.

Overall Score I think they rock.
    They mostly made every deadline. When there was a problem, it was understandable.
    They provided excellent value.
    There is always room for improvement, but I don't have any complaints.
    Absolutely. If they are not right for a project, they will tell you so.

Website, Social and SEO Projects for Real Estate Team

"Their professionalism is accented by a direct and friendly demeanor."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Social Link developed and designed a website and app for a real estate firm. Now, they’re engaged for SEO and SEM services.

Minneapolis, MN
Joshua Pelovsky
Owner, Victory Home Team

Year-over-year business has improved dramatically since work began. Social Link’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their high-quality deliverables, along with their can-do attitude, contribute to the ongoing engagement.

I’m one of the owners of Victory Home Team real estate in Minneapolis, supporting over 50 clients a year.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We needed help creating a brand when starting our team.

We wanted to increase exposure of our new brand, as well as generate leads.

I was referred to them by one of their clients.

They started off with a series of interviews of where our business is currently, where we'd like to go, and what resources we have. From there, Social Link developed and launched our website as well as a mobile application. They also helped create our social presence, and targeted ads to local farm areas.

I mainly worked with a project manager. I also speak directly to their developers if they have questions on how we'd like things done.

Since working with Social Link, we’ve increased our year-over-year by 22%. That’s really impressive, considering most agencies who rebrand are lucky to do the same numbers as the year before. It’s taken less of my time so I can focus on money-making items.

Their team is awesome. They treat us as equals. The project manager kept the project moving forward. We had weekly meetings to ensure they were meeting our goals. Everything went smoothly to the point that we’re now hands-off on all projects.

Their professionalism is accented by a direct and friendly demeanor. They get down to exactly what’s going on instead of beating around the bush. They’re hungry to help, which I like. I never feel pressured. Any time they recommend a product, they back it up by experience and facts instead of trying to upsell.

Everyone can improve, but Social Link is meeting all of our needs.

Overall Score They’re a friendly, knowledgeable company.
    The project manager keeps us in the loop.
    I like their pricing system. I can see exactly where our money is going.
    They’re great.
    I’ve already referred them to friends.

Web Development for School

“They take the time to understand their customers.”

2017 - Ongoing

Social Link used WordPress to develop a web platform for a newly formed organization. They also write scheduled blog posts and provide social media marketing services to drive customer engagement.

Minneapolis, MN
Laura Borris
Admissions and Marketing Liaison, Minnesota Girls Academy

Social Link delivered a high-quality website in accordance with the project guidelines. They skillfully utilize social media to foster a growing web presence. Executive-level engagement facilitates a collaborative and creative ideation process. They’re flexible enough to accommodate specific needs.

I’m the admissions and marketing liaison for the Minnesota Girls Academy. We’re a residential treatment facility for female adolescents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Link?

We reached out to Social Link when we were still a recently founded company. Therefore, we needed help building our website and establishing a marketable online presence.

Social Link quickly built our web platform using WordPress. They also use our social media accounts to drive web traffic to the site. That facilitates our ultimate goal of having the site serve as a tool for receiving inquiries from parents. Their efforts include managing our Facebook page and developing resources that communicate our information to potential clients. Lastly, they’re responsible for producing a biweekly blog post for us on an ongoing basis. Someone on their staff will propose an article idea, and I’ll review an early draft version. Once approved, they’ll finish the piece and publish it on our various online outlets. They send it to anyone subscribed to our mailing list as well.

I primarily interact with Brady (CEO, Social Link), a managing partner, and a project manager. Other resources contribute to the engagement as needed.

How did you come to work with Social Link?

Brady and I have known each other for years. I’ve seen the work that he’s capable of and I wanted to leverage those skills for my organization.

We pay $1,000 each month to retain their services.

We started working with them in 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their performance thus far has been outstanding. Social Link consistently delivers marketing content that’s integral to our continued growth as a company. Their ability to generate new ideas helps communicate relevant information to our target audience.

How did Social Link perform from a project management standpoint?

Brady is a forward-thinking professional that’s always brainstorming new solutions. He communicates with us frequently to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding the project’s status. We usually interact via live calls or email.

Social Link is unlike any vendor I’ve worked with throughout my career. They take the time to understand their customers. As a result, we’re not just another client to them. They got to know us on a personal level so they can better address the needs of our business.

I don’t have any constructive criticism to offer at this time. The whole team provides a hands-on experience and delivers what they promise. They work alongside the ebb and flow of our business.

Be open with them regarding the long-term goals of each project. They’ll conceptualize new approaches and take the project as far it’ll go.

Overall Score They’re a creative team that takes social media marketing to a whole new level.
    They complete everything on time and accommodate us when necessary.
    They worked with us to determine a pricing structure that fits within our budget.
    The blog posts accurately communicate the issues we address as a mental health treatment facility.
    They’re flexible enough to help firms in any industry.

Web Design & Dev for Independent Language Teacher

"It’s clear they are not a cookie-cutter company offering the same advice to everyone."

Feb. 2018 - Aug. 2018

Social Link designed and developed a website to help students studying another language track their progress and expedite their learning.

Daegu, South Korea
Self-Employed Language Teacher

Social Link delivered a functional and user-friendly website that has received positive reviews from students to this point. They offer individualized solutions and are accommodating to working across multiple time zones. The team is enthusiastic about creating high-quality websites.

I am a self-employed private language instructor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

I needed assistance in designing a website that my students could use to help them learn and achieve their goals.

I wanted the website to be user-friendly and accessible to students with different English reading abilities. I also hoped to have a feature that showed me how much time students spend on the site.

A friend recommended Social Link.

Social Link designed and developed a website that gives my students a space to work on their goals and track their progress as they learn a new language.

I worked with Kristi (Creative Art Director, Social Link) to brainstorm a user-friendly and straightforward layout. Amber (Partner, Social Link) served as a project manager of sorts and ensured that I was put in contact with the appropriate people to see my website come to fruition.

My students have been using and enjoying my website for about five months now. They are enjoying the freedom to have access to their learning materials on any computer.

I live overseas, but Social Link’s team was very accommodating to my needs. We had to work at specific times because of the time zone difference, but we worked well together.

They listened to my ideas and delivered custom solutions. It’s clear they are not a cookie-cutter company offering the same advice to everyone.

No, my project was a success.

Social Marketing Campaign for Vocal Artist

"[W]e were very happy with what they accomplished."

Oct. 2013

Social Link capitalized on a song's popularity to craft a full promotional and marketing campaign.

Paula Kay Hornick
CEO, Paula Kay Artist Management

The campaign rapidly grew the artist's fanbase, popularized the song even more, and positioned the artist for better sales in the future. Social Link's deep familiarity with viral marketing and e-commerce made the process both effortless and enjoyable.

I'm the CEO of Paula Kay Artists Management. We manage the careers of recording artists.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We needed to expand a client's fan base and brand and increase profits.

We wanted to capitalize on a client song that became the Boston Red Sox World Series anthem in 2013. We needed to piggyback on that exposure with digital strategy and marketing.

SocialLink is known in the Nashville area. They do a stellar job with digital marketing and came highly recommended.

We didn't have much time to plan. The Red Sox head of marketing heard this song during the playoffs, so we only had a few days to build and launch the campaign. SocialLink hit the ground running. They never doubted their ability to accomplish our goals, even though the situation looked impossible.

Our team had four members, all highly skilled in the world of viral marketing and e-commerce.

They not only increased my client's fan base in record time, but also set them up for increased commerce. That was the effect of their brilliant marketing.

It was smooth and fun, even under such extreme deadlines.

I was impressed by their knowledge of digital marketing, algorithms, and e-commerce

No, we were very happy with what they accomplished.

Digital Marketing for Real Estate Agent

"The Social Link team listened attentively to our goals."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Link built a website and designed advertisements to be used on social media.

Chase Leatherwood
Realtor, Chase Leatherwood

Social Link integrates seamlessly with the internal team, pays attention to small details, and delivers exactly as promised.

I'm a residential real estate professional.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We hired Social Link to generate leads from social marketing platforms.

Our goal for this project was to generate more buyer/seller leads.

Social Link was referred to us.

The Social Link team listened attentively to our goals and came up with a plan. They've built a custom website and created ads.

Their team works closely with mine to ensure that no details are missed.

The most impressive thing about Social Link is their attention to our needs and their ability to set and execute goals.

Lead Generation for Real Estate Firm

"They’re always looking for new ways to drive our specific message to our target personas."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Social Link developed and executes a lead generation strategy for a real estate firm. Their services include website development, lead tracking, and marketing automation via HubSpot.

Kelley Shaye
Property Manager, TriBridge Residential

The sales cycle has markedly decreased since the engagement began. Social Link keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing status updates throughout the engagement. Their understanding of marketing technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries.

I do property management at TriBridge Residential.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We needed help with lead generation for our firm.

We wanted to generate more leads.

I found them via a referral.

First they helped us identify our cost per lead and the lifetime value of a customer. Together we created a go-to-market strategy. They handled the entire production including website development, ad management, lead scoring, and tracking. They also helped us set up marketing automation using HubSpot.

Using HubSpot automation dramatically shortened our sales cycle.

Social Link managed our lead quality tracking with monthly dashboard reporting. They used a specific scope of work with actionable items and deadlines. Some deadlines had to be pushed, but overall the delivery was fast and on schedule.

Their team has a lot of positive energy. They’re always looking for new ways to drive our specific message to our target personas.

Sometimes I was overwhelmed with how much needed to be completed. However, they have a very good system to track our project and deadlines.

Overall Score Such a unique and creative marketing business
    I would refer Social Link to anyone who wants to grow and better their business.

Marketing Strategy & Branding for Landscape Company

"Their team aims to please their customers."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Social Link provided their digital marketing and branding services to facilitate growth in a target demographic. Their team also helped with marketing strategy. The services are ongoing.

Business Development Manager, Landscape Company

All areas have achieved steady growth. Social Link is full of adaptable experts in the marketing field. Their dedication to customer service is an impressive strength. Customers can expect a collaborative partner in Social Link.

I’m the business development manager for a large landscaping company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We hired Social Link for help with digital marketing, branding, and strategy.

We wanted to grow within our target areas and demographics.

Social Link was referred to us, and we selected them because of their reputation.

Social Link provides all-encompassing marketing work. Their team helps with our branding and assists with our marketing strategy. They work with our evolving needs.

We work with a dynamic CEO and team of marketing professionals.

Since our work began with Social Link, there has been steady growth in all areas.

Social Link is a highly experienced and professional team that manages their work through a customer service driven model. Their team aims to please their customers. They work as a partner, making sure to meet all of our needs.

Their vision and leadership abilities are extraordinary. Their CEO is an out-of-the-box thinker that strives to make his vision a reality.

So far, everything has been running extremely smooth.

Overall Score Social Link is a great marketing firm.
    They easily work around your needs.
    We received great results for dollars spent.
    Don't hesitate to contact Social Link.
    I've already referred them.

Website Development for Property Management Company

"They are an awesome company."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Social Link is building a new website to increase lead generation. The team has designed a logo and print materials to support development. They also manage Facebook advertising.

Nashville, Tennessee
CMO, Property Management Co.

Pre-launch, the print materials receive positive feedback and the advertising campaign has achieved 50 leads. Social Link’s hiring portal helps the team scale resources and deliver in short order. Customers can expect competitive prices and quality results.

I’m a partner at a vacation rental management company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Link?

We engaged Social Link to develop a website and design print materials.

We wanted to generate at least 30 monthly leads and close five of those.

We found Social Link during a search and also received a referral.

Social Link designed our logo and several print materials. The team then created our splash page and launched a Facebook advertising campaign. We’re now reviewing the website on a staging site.

The account manager is our main point of contact. Her team works behind the scenes.

Although the site is not yet live, Social Link has already generated 50 links via Facebook advertising. The print materials have received several compliments.

The account manager is a great resource; we appreciate not having to manage the entire team ourselves. Also, Social Link has a useful beta portal to hire freelancers. We can scale resources as needed.

The team can scale and deliver quickly.

The beta portal is new; Social Link is still working out the bugs. But overall, the project has been an awesome experience.

Overall Score They are an awesome company.
    The portal is easy to use.
    The costs are comparable and in line for the products' quality.
    We get compliments on our site.
    I've already referred two friends to them.

Bronze