Gooey, delicious branding, websites, and marketing

S'more Brands helps small businesses and e-commerce shops build their online presence. This includes branding, website design and development, and marketing strategy.

Our business websites are built in WordPress and e-commerce stores in WooCommerce. We're committed to being leading WordPress and WooCommerce experts and do not take on other development projects.

Vancouver, WA
  • 7720 NE Hwy 99 Suite D131
    Vancouver, WA 98665

Marketing Strategy Dev for Sports Manufacturer

“Communication was very quick and efficient...”

June 2019

S’more Brands provides marketing consultation services, working on putting together an initial marketing plan for a startup. They will soon begin work on the accompanying e-commerce website.

Portland, Oregon
President, Sports Manufacturer

Though still in the relatively early stages of implementation, the project is progressing well, with an effective plan to put in place. They are skilled, transparent, and offered good advice for the early-stage company, breaking down complex processes well.

I'm the president of a consumer goods manufacturer in the sporting goods space.

For what projects/services did your company hire S'more Brands?

We're a startup without an internal marketing team, so we contracted with S'more Brands to help us come up with a marketing plan to launch our business. We originally wanted them to work on our e-commerce website, but they explained marketing was important, so we’ll work on the website later with them.

To have a team that could show us what we needed to focus on. Since we're a startup with limited funding, we need to make sure our efforts are put into doing the right things.

We wanted to work with a company that has a local presence, so after contacting a number of agencies in the Portland area, we landed on S'more Brands. Their owner freely shared advice that we really appreciated, particularly the recommendation that our first project should be our marketing plan rather than the website.

We started off with a call that lasted a couple of hours to discuss what our goals were, spending a lot of time figuring out what our target market looks like and discussing ideas about how we could best achieve them. They did their research and came back with an outline of the strategy, which we provided our input on.

It covered our target market, a strategy for the website and its SEO, advertising opportunities, ideas about how to communicate our message, a social media strategy, and a plan to create content for the blog and YouTube. The plan included a recommended timeline with everything prioritized into phases.

I worked with their owner directly who handles all the high-level strategy. The rest of the small team does the work. For the website project, we'll be collaborating with both the owner and their in-house designer.

We're still in the early stages of implementing the marketing plan. The outcome so far is that we're confident in the direction we're heading, and we know what needs to be done.

Communication was very quick and efficient; meetings always started on time and we received the final plan by the date they estimated.

Their ability to breakdown all the complicated parts into a system that makes sense was much appreciated.

The pricing was a little difficult for us, but I can see how much work went into the plan we received. For more established businesses I'm sure it's easier, but a condensed plan option for startups would be good.

Overall Score They delivered what was expected without any added cost or headaches.
    It's easy to schedule meetings.
    It's more than we thought we'd pay, but the value is there and they offer a credit plan.
    We're very pleased with what we received.

Branding for Photography Company

"The workflow was fantastic, engaging, and personally styled to fit my needs."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

S'more Brands provided a full branding overhaul. They worked on the web presence, color scheme, and logo.

Portland, Oregon
Seppi Ramos
Owner, Ramos Studios

The new marketing approach contributed to increased site traffic and more bookings overall. The team is highly professional, but also adds a personal touch. Customers can expect excellent results and friendly staff members.

I am a photographer specializing in weddings & portraits and have been in business for more than 25 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire S'more Brands?

I hired S'More Brands to revive my web presence, update my logo and help with my overall approach to branding.

My goals going into the project were to have a new web site and logo. What I got was so much more!

After a few weeks of searching similar companies, reading reviews and having phone conferences I settled on S'More Brands because of their customer service & dedication to working intimately with my small business to truly understand my brand and how they could help me succeed.

We started off with a phone call where they tried to dig into my current brand & vision for the future then scheduled what they call a Brand Camp Counseling session where we took the deep dive into color schemes, logo designs, verbiage and over all brand goals. They used this meeting to work up some sample graphics and more. Our next meeting was about two weeks later and we were all in starting with logo design approval then into site design, color schemes, downloadables, verbiage, thank you cards and so on. By the time we were done with that meeting they had everything they needed to build my site and all of the peripherals for branding.

The S'More team is composed of 2 people, Erik & Lalena. Erik took lead with the technical aspects of the web design while Lalena was the master graphic designer.

Since the creation of my new branding & web site my traffic has increased due to the overall professional look & feel you get when visiting my web site. Beyond the site, I'm using the tools they helped train me on to engage with my clients to capture more successful leads that are resulting in more bookings.

The workflow was fantastic, engaging, and personally styled to fit my needs.

The most impressive thing I found about this company was their level of professionalism while maintaining a personal touch and getting tasks managed.

I really love their approach but you will need at least one full work day to go through the Brand Camp together.