Gooey, delicious branding, websites, and marketing

S'more Brands helps small businesses and e-commerce shops build their online presence. This includes branding, website design and development, and marketing strategy.

Our business websites are built in WordPress and e-commerce stores in WooCommerce. We're committed to being leading WordPress and WooCommerce experts and do not take on other development projects.

Vancouver, WA
  • 7720 NE Hwy 99 Suite D131
    Vancouver, WA 98665

Bandelettes | Cannabis Inventory Control | Door Pro America | Lemon Wing | Mon Cheri Leggings | Red Ape Cinnamon | Spring Lake Manor | Starlight | TeleTracker | Vantage ID | and YOU?

Consulting + E-commerce Image

Consulting + E-commerce

Check out the entire case study posted on our website! https://smorebrands.com/case-study/bandelettes/

This was a fully custom WooCommerce design and development project. And we continue to support the needs of this business to include managing the marketing efforts, maintaining and improving the web presence,

and providing technical and strategic consultation.

Brand Camp!

Check out the entire case study posted on our website! https://smorebrands.com/case-study/dan-bushkin-photography/

This Brand Camp project started with an innocent comment from the client about how he refers to his clients as unicorns... we thought this geometric take on the single-horned creature

perfectly captured his personality. This project included brand strategy, an extensive identity package, and a custom WordPress site. It was completed from start to finish in eleven days!
Brand + Website Image

Brand + Website

Check out the entire case study posted on our website! https://smorebrands.com/case-study/cannabis-inventory-control/

We created a sister brand for an established business to start going after the emerging cannabis industry. We were involved in every step of the strategy development through to

implementation. Other than the logo and website, we created signage for trade shows, business cards, brochures, and the full complement of social media and other digital assets. This project was completed on a highly accelerated timeline – but it was a lot of fun and everyone's excited about the end result!

Brand Camp!

Check out the entire case study posted on our website! https://smorebrands.com/case-study/lemon-wing/

Lemon Wing needed a brand that stood out in the sea of "me too" photographers. And since the owner has an insanely vibrant personality and does work that's totally out of the box, we were able to have some fun

with this one! This is a complete brand strategy, design, and website project. We completed it in two meetings and within ten days.
Brand + E-commerce Image

Brand + E-commerce

This custom Shopify store needed a complete brand refresh and website redesign. The old website didn't portray the right image... but maybe more importantly, it wasn't user-friendly! We set out to develop the missing features that would make this website work for the business, and its customers.

Brand Camp!

Check out the entire case study posted on our website! https://smorebrands.com/case-study/js-party-shop/

This party shop was seeing fantastic growth and needed their branding to catch up. We went with a colorful and fun vibe that aligns with the events they help create. This project included a custom product

catalog that users could use to request specific items for their party. Emphasis was placed on making it incredibly intuitive and easy for anyone to navigate. We also handled the creation of their brand identity materials, including letterhead, business cards, email signatures, and social media banners.

Rebranding Services for Political Consulting Firm

"This was a painless process with excellent communication the entire way."

Feb. - Mar. 2020

S'more Brands provided rebranding services, including a new website, logo, and print materials. Their team discussed the strategy in meetings before embarking on the heart of the project.

Manassas, Virginia
Sr. Analyst, Political Consulting Firm

S'more Brands supplied excellent, polished branding that makes the organization look competent and professional. The communication and effectiveness worked well. They simplified a complex process.

I’ve worked with the company for nearly 10 years now. We help politicians and government agencies analyze and present census and political data. I was put in charge of finding a service to rebrand our company to include a new identity and website.

For what projects/services did your company hire S'more Brands?

We had never put any effort into building a brand and relied on existing relationships. But with increased competition, we needed to start presenting ourselves in a way that would help attract new clients. That included the need for modern branding, identity materials, and a refreshed website.

We want to make sure we’re taken seriously by potential clients around the country who may not know us by our D.C reputation. And we felt that the first step was to present ourselves in the best light online.

We had a strict budget for this project and were turned down by a couple agencies who were not able to work within that budget. I actually found S’more Brands through an ad on Facebook. After reviewing their previous work and learning some about their process I ended up setting an appointment to speak with the owner. We discussed the project and I received a step by step outline of how it would all come together. Once we learned they would be able to work within our budget, it was an easy decision.

The company offers a service called Brand Camp that we ended up going with because it fit within our desired timeline and budget. Everything was scheduled out in advance and required us to join them for two meetings. The first one was a video conference where we discussed the business, our clients, and what we were trying to accomplish. We also discussed our design preferences, which I don’t think we were very helpful with! Regardless, they were able to extract what they needed to get the design work started. The next meeting was scheduled for two weeks later and was expected to last a full day. During that meeting we reviewed a number of logos and were very happy to select one of them. From there they started building all the items we agreed on, including letterhead, business cards, signatures for our email, and the design for the website. We were done late afternoon and were very pleased with what we all came up with. About a week later we were able to review the coded website, which ended up looking exactly like the designs we approved during the last meeting.

We worked directly with Erik, the owner, during the first call where we developed the strategy. His head designer was also present and gathered the information she needed at the end of the call. During the full day session I worked with the head designer, her assistant, as well as Erik who popped in regularly to check on the progress and to help us make decisions.

After seeing the new branding and all the items we received, I don't know how we survived for so long looking so bad! Everything has a polished feel that immediately makes us look competent and professional. We run our own server so our I.T. guy will be launching the website soon and we are very much looking forward to seeing how people respond to it. We've shared our logo and business cards with some select clients and have received extremely positive feedback.

This was a painless process with excellent communication the entire way. They have a strict process that they adhered to the entire way. We always understood what was going on and what was next. It was very confidence inspiring for someone who isn't experienced managing design projects.

I understand that they used a lot of complex strategies to plan and then build out our project. But none of it felt complex to us. We simply had to show up, answer questions, give feedback, and give approvals for each item. That's exactly what we try to do for our own clients – simplify the complicated.

Spending a full day working on the design was tricky. When our clients need us, we need to be available. So breaking up the full design day into two or three parts could have made this even easier for us.

Overall Score We got fantastic results at a great price. It was also an extremely quick turnaround.
    It all went as planned, but the full day of design was challenging for us due to having to handle requests from our own clients.
    They worked within our budget which other agencies were unable to.
    We are very excited about the new brand and website.
    I'll be referring them whenever I can.

Marketing Strategy Dev for Sports Manufacturer

“Communication was very quick and efficient...”

June 2019

S’more Brands provides marketing consultation services, working on putting together an initial marketing plan for a startup. They will soon begin work on the accompanying e-commerce website.

Portland, Oregon
President, Sports Manufacturer

Though still in the relatively early stages of implementation, the project is progressing well, with an effective plan to put in place. They are skilled, transparent, and offered good advice for the early-stage company, breaking down complex processes well.

I'm the president of a consumer goods manufacturer in the sporting goods space.

For what projects/services did your company hire S'more Brands?

We're a startup without an internal marketing team, so we contracted with S'more Brands to help us come up with a marketing plan to launch our business. We originally wanted them to work on our e-commerce website, but they explained marketing was important, so we’ll work on the website later with them.

To have a team that could show us what we needed to focus on. Since we're a startup with limited funding, we need to make sure our efforts are put into doing the right things.

We wanted to work with a company that has a local presence, so after contacting a number of agencies in the Portland area, we landed on S'more Brands. Their owner freely shared advice that we really appreciated, particularly the recommendation that our first project should be our marketing plan rather than the website.

We started off with a call that lasted a couple of hours to discuss what our goals were, spending a lot of time figuring out what our target market looks like and discussing ideas about how we could best achieve them. They did their research and came back with an outline of the strategy, which we provided our input on.

It covered our target market, a strategy for the website and its SEO, advertising opportunities, ideas about how to communicate our message, a social media strategy, and a plan to create content for the blog and YouTube. The plan included a recommended timeline with everything prioritized into phases.

I worked with their owner directly who handles all the high-level strategy. The rest of the small team does the work. For the website project, we'll be collaborating with both the owner and their in-house designer.

We're still in the early stages of implementing the marketing plan. The outcome so far is that we're confident in the direction we're heading, and we know what needs to be done.

Communication was very quick and efficient; meetings always started on time and we received the final plan by the date they estimated.

Their ability to breakdown all the complicated parts into a system that makes sense was much appreciated.

The pricing was a little difficult for us, but I can see how much work went into the plan we received. For more established businesses I'm sure it's easier, but a condensed plan option for startups would be good.

Overall Score They delivered what was expected without any added cost or headaches.
    It's easy to schedule meetings.
    It's more than we thought we'd pay, but the value is there and they offer a credit plan.
    We're very pleased with what we received.

Branding for Photography Company

"The workflow was fantastic, engaging, and personally styled to fit my needs."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

S'more Brands provided a full branding overhaul. They worked on the web presence, color scheme, and logo.

Portland, Oregon
Seppi Ramos
Owner, Ramos Studios

The new marketing approach contributed to increased site traffic and more bookings overall. The team is highly professional, but also adds a personal touch. Customers can expect excellent results and friendly staff members.

I am a photographer specializing in weddings & portraits and have been in business for more than 25 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire S'more Brands?

I hired S'More Brands to revive my web presence, update my logo and help with my overall approach to branding.

My goals going into the project were to have a new web site and logo. What I got was so much more!

After a few weeks of searching similar companies, reading reviews and having phone conferences I settled on S'More Brands because of their customer service & dedication to working intimately with my small business to truly understand my brand and how they could help me succeed.

We started off with a phone call where they tried to dig into my current brand & vision for the future then scheduled what they call a Brand Camp Counseling session where we took the deep dive into color schemes, logo designs, verbiage and over all brand goals. They used this meeting to work up some sample graphics and more. Our next meeting was about two weeks later and we were all in starting with logo design approval then into site design, color schemes, downloadables, verbiage, thank you cards and so on. By the time we were done with that meeting they had everything they needed to build my site and all of the peripherals for branding.

The S'More team is composed of 2 people, Erik & Lalena. Erik took lead with the technical aspects of the web design while Lalena was the master graphic designer.

Since the creation of my new branding & web site my traffic has increased due to the overall professional look & feel you get when visiting my web site. Beyond the site, I'm using the tools they helped train me on to engage with my clients to capture more successful leads that are resulting in more bookings.

The workflow was fantastic, engaging, and personally styled to fit my needs.

The most impressive thing I found about this company was their level of professionalism while maintaining a personal touch and getting tasks managed.

I really love their approach but you will need at least one full work day to go through the Brand Camp together.